David Icke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
In the past few days there have been many posts regarding the beliefs and teachings of David Icke. Many people, including me, have rudely been told not to comment until we investigate his teaching ourselves.

Well, after borrowing two books from a friend (who actually only possesses these books as a joke) and researching Mr. Icke, I thought I'd share some info on him. Some of this info is in my writing, other info has been cut and pasted from various articles or sites, enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1990 - David Icke claims to receive a message from the spirit world through a medium. He claims that he was told that he was a healer sent to heal the earth, chosen for his courage, and had been directed into football to learn discipline

-After this revelation he began making claims that he was he was God, or the son of God, and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes

1991 - during a television interview, David Icke claims that he is a "son of the Godhead." He then began to dress only in turquoise.

1999 - he published a book claiming that the world had been taken over by a race of reptiles called the Babylonian Brotherhood, he stated that George Bush, Bill Clinton, the Queen Mother, and Kris Kristofferson, among others, were all lizards.

Other claims of popular figures:
- Bush family perform human sacrifices and drink human blood
- Henry Kissinger rapes young children
- Queen Elizabeth II is a satanist
- the Rothschild family, financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust and that Hitler, was in fact a Rothschild

- He has written that, for several years, he was unable to walk down the street without people pointing and laughing, and that this experience helped him find the courage to develop his reptilian ideas, because he was no longer afraid of what people thought of him

- Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, and has stressed his belief that the Illuminati, which, he says, includes the Rothschild family, are lizards, not Jews.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having researched the man a little more, and read some of his writings, I have come to the conclusion that he is a completely deluded nutcase.

PVS
he is the way. everything he speaks is absolute truth. if you dont believe him you are blind. join us. join us. join us.

Bardock42
Mese likse Lizards....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by KharmaDog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having researched the man a little more, and read some of his writings, I have come to the conclusion that he is a completely deluded nutcase.

Its funny cause its true laughing

Novusordo
In the past few days there have been many posts regarding the beliefs and teachings of David Icke. Many people, including me, have rudely been told not to comment until we investigate his teaching ourselves.

Well, after borrowing two books from a friend (who actually only possesses these books as a joke) and researching Mr. Icke, I thought I'd share some info on him. Some of this info is in my writing, other info has been cut and pasted from various articles or sites, enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1990 - David Icke claims to receive a message from the spirit world through a medium. He claims that he was told that he was a healer sent to heal the earth, chosen for his courage, and had been directed into football to learn discipline

Maybe the medium was a bullshitter or maybe not? This dosen't reflect Icke since as you said, it was through a medium. A 3rd part.

-After this revelation he began making claims that he was he was God, or the son of God, and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes

We are all sons of god becuase we are god becuase everything is us.

1991 - during a television interview, David Icke claims that he is a "son of the Godhead." He then began to dress only in turquoise.

Again, we are god, all of us. Godhead is the single conciousness that we all are and this is just a dreamworld we forgot we created.

1999 - he published a book claiming that the world had been taken over by a race of reptiles called the Babylonian Brotherhood, he stated that George Bush, Bill Clinton, the Queen Mother, and Kris Kristofferson, among others, were all lizards.

Yes that is all true.

The bloodline of the Annunaki began in babylon when they interbred with human woman and this bloodline is still in power today.

Nearly all presidents are directly related to King ALfred The Great, for example.

Other claims of popular figures:
- Bush family perform human sacrifices and drink human blood
- Henry Kissinger rapes young children
- Queen Elizabeth II is a satanist
- the Rothschild family, financed Adolf Hitler and supported the Holocaust and that Hitler, was in fact a Rothschild

Again, all true.

Bush family were all member sof the Skull & Bones soiety as bush and father bush have openly publicly admitted and father bush is a proven child abuser as he was involved with the Larry King child smuggling ring that was blown open in the mid-80's.

kinssinger is also a child abuser. Proably an even bigger one as he is one sick ****.

Queen Elibeth II is also a Satanist as most ar ein the eatblishment becuase they are in the esorteric knowledge stream that is reserved for the secret societies and esorteric mystery schools that have all controlled the world for thousands of years.

- He has written that, for several years, he was unable to walk down the street without people pointing and laughing, and that this experience helped him find the courage to develop his reptilian ideas, because he was no longer afraid of what people thought of him

Err yes becuase the average citizen is a brainwashed conditioned ignorant fool that is bound to react to such stuff in that way.

- Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, and has stressed his belief that the Illuminati, which, he says, includes the Rothschild family, are lizards, not Jews.

Yes the Rothschilds are the Baurs who were a very well known Satanic family in the middle ages in Gothic Germania.

They changed their name to Rothschild in the 16th century.

"Some of his writings"?

What, like a couple of pages of his books and a few online articles?

Go and read a book you ****ing **** wink

Novusordo
Also why have absolutly NO ONE that Icke has accused of either being a reptile, a Satanist, a child abuser or any other evil accusation?

Answer: Becuase its true and they dont want to risk suing him becuase it will attarct massive public attention and potential blow their house of cards to pieces.

Just like the accusations of Kissinger being an evil bastard that is respsonsible for hundreds of mass-killings. Why dident he sue them? becuase the accusations were TRUE!

Bardock42
No you got it all wrong, not lizards but dwarves are ruling at the moment...the Echtlers an old Austrian Family that goes back directly to Karl The Great are in power of everything, Bush is not directly related to them but he is in a secret Society they created...the Queen actually is one of them, she's not a Satanist though, she became a Buddhist when she was three because the Vampires the other group that try to rule the world are all Buddhists, when in 1995 the great war started the Queen fought Bill Clinton (her brother) directly in an epic battle, she won and the Bill Clinton now is just a brainless Clone the Vampires created, they lost the war though, this of course is subconciously in all of our Transcendent minds but Napolen (the one immortal) was able to invent a device that can keep people from knowing the truth .... its sad but no one of us has a free will.....the Illuminati are able to make us do whatever they want and old Alistair Crowley is one of the Leading experts on biological and magical warfare...

What the f**k?

whirlysplat
I have to see this again to believe it, I thought the stuff he posted last week was loony but this! laughing funny as ****Originally posted by Novusordo
Maybe the medium was a bullshitter or maybe not? This dosen't reflect Icke since as you said, it was through a medium. A 3rd part.

We are all sons of god becuase we are god becuase everything is us.

Again, we are god, all of us. Godhead is the single conciousness that we all are and this is just a dreamworld we forgot we created.

Yes that is all true.

The bloodline of the Annunaki began in babylon when they interbred with human woman and this bloodline is still in power today.

Nearly all presidents are directly related to King ALfred The Great, for example.

Again, all true.

Bush family were all member sof the Skull & Bones soiety as bush and father bush have openly publicly admitted and father bush is a proven child abuser as he was involved with the Larry King child smuggling ring that was blown open in the mid-80's.

kinssinger is also a child abuser. Proably an even bigger one as he is one sick ****.

Queen Elibeth II is also a Satanist as most ar ein the eatblishment becuase they are in the esorteric knowledge stream that is reserved for the secret societies and esorteric mystery schools that have all controlled the world for thousands of years.

Err yes becuase the average citizen is a brainwashed conditioned ignorant fool that is bound to react to such stuff in that way.

Yes the Rothschilds are the Baurs who were a very well known Satanic family in the middle ages in Gothic Germania.

They changed their name to Rothschild in the 16th century.

"Some of his writings"?

What, like a couple of pages of his books and a few online articles?

Go and read a book you ****ing **** wink

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Novusordo
Also why have absolutly NO ONE that Icke has accused of either being a reptile, a Satanist, a child abuser or any other evil accusation?

Answer: Because David Icke is a non issue, he is insane as are those who follow his belief structure. These people are not acknowleding his accusations because they are so ridiculous that to acknowledge them would make they themselves look ridiculous.

Novusordo, I have to ask whether you have ever recieved psychological assistance or medication. Just out of curiosity. As for your responses to the issues I raised about Icke, I am speechless. I didn't actually think that anyone could, in all candidness, believe that crap.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
No you got it all wrong, not lizeards but dwarves are ruling at the moment...the Echtlers an old Austrian Family that goes back directly to Karl The Great are ion power of everythign, Bush is not directly related to them but he is in a secret Society they created...the Queen actually is one of them, she's not a Satanist though, she became a Buddhist when she was three because the Vampires the other group that try to rule the world are all Buddhists, when in 1995 the great war started the Queenfought Bill Clinton (her brother) directly in an epic battle, she won and the Bill Clinton now is just a brainless Clone the Vampitres created, this of course is subconciously in all of our Transcendent minds but Napolen (the one immortal) was able tio invent a dev ice that can keep people from knowing the truth .... its sad but no one of us has a free will.....the Illuminati are able to make us do whatever they want and old Alistair Crowley is one of the Leading experts ojn biological and magical warfare...

eek! PURE GENIUS eek!
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Bardock42
eek! PURE GENIUS eek!
laughing laughing laughing laughing
It's all true Im telling you

I had to update it , it had a major flaw embarrasment

PVS
bardock, you had better put a copyright on that PRONTO!!!!!!

you have struck gold laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Bardock, If you posted that on a website, some half wits would eventually come along and think that you were being sincere and accept those beliefs.

They would call themselves "Bardockians" the followers of the one true leader and great mind of their age.

They would then come to KMC to spread the words, ideals and beliefs of the great Bardock, at which point me, PVS, Whirly and a few others would be forced to not only show them the folly of their ways, but also to point and laugh with reckless abandon. blink

whirlysplat
well Bardocks ideas have at least as much basis as Icke

PVS
are you kidding? my lips would be sealed, just so long as bardock would appoint me a 'high priest' wink

Bardock42
Hmm yes Kharma....happens all the time stick out tongue

Fishy
Lol that is hilarious.... I'm sorry but that Icke person is freaking insane. Conspiracy theorys are all nice and well but freaking Lizards? Lizards don't even have the brain capacity.

Fishy
Anyways one question to all of you that think Icke is right...

Why?

Why would lizards from another dimension or planet or whatever come to earth to control well pretty much everything there is without actually controlling it. And then start working towards controlling it more? If they have such an advances technology don't you think they could have just done all that crap 5000 years ago? Started with the first few humans?

Why do they have to do it now? What kind of idiots are they? Whats the reason? The money? Why work so hard for it with their technology there are going to be easier ways to get it. The power? Doubt it very much, why not just take over the planet?

Fame? Seeing as they aren't famous thats not the reason either? So then what, using us as toys.. Now that could be true but whats wrong with Lego?

Why in hells name would they do what they do?

debbiejo
this gets more entertaining all the time........Good One Bardock....This is the most excitement I've had all afternoon.

bilb
errr this whole thing has left me speechless.. which as many of you know is quite a feat.. lizards FFS?? blink no expression huh

KharmaDog
I find it odd that a few of the people who revere the great David Icke have not come to his defense in this thread.

PVS
Originally posted by bilb
errr this whole thing has left me speechless.. which as many of you know is quite a feat.. lizards FFS?? blink no expression huh

if you are speechless, then why the post? liar stick out tongue

you have yet to be speechless for but a moment stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

bilb
shaddup you stick out tongue

(you werent supposed to note the blatant irony weasel boy stick out tongue)

Deano
I find it odd that a few of the people who revere the great David Icke have not come to his defense in this thread.

what wud be the point?
ur minds are made up...

bilb
Here we are now.. entertain us big grin

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
what wud be the point?
ur minds are made up...

So do you believe in the Lizard men Deano?

PVS

yeah deano, i distinctly remember you stating that you didnt believe in the lizard men.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
yeah deano, i distinctly remember you stating that you didnt believe in the lizard men.

Don't answer deano...don't answer.!!!!!

PVS
...which would mean that by Novusordo's standards, you are but a sheep the same as the rest of us...right?

Deano

most of his books make sense
the lizard idea is too much for me to take in though..ya never know lol there might be a few lizard men roaming about
the rest of what icke says is truely believeable..and u gotta admit that yourself

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
...which would mean that by Novusordo's standards, you are but a sheep the same as the rest of us...right?

im not a sheep

i beleieve there are people pulling the strings behind the scenes who are responsible for every major event the past 100+ years
moulding and manipulating events so they can control us even more
and there mission is nearly complete

Deano
that is the main problem..makes no difference if lizard men or normal men are responisible

PVS
so, then YOU get to decide who is a sheep and who isnt?

the requirement for not being a sheep: believe what you believe.

how did you aquire such a powerful position of judgement?

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
so, then YOU get to decide who is a sheep and who isnt?

the requirement for not being a sheep: believe what you believe.

how did you aquire such a powerful position of judgement?

i dont get to decide
you are responsible for your own doings
you decide whether to be a sheep or not
most people are
my opinion

KharmaDog
Uhm, I disagree.

You see, the absurdity of Icke's Lizard man theory directly reflects on anything he says.

How can you believe that the Bush family perform human sacrifices and drink human blood, Queen Elizabeth II is a satanist and that Hitler, was in fact a Rothschild but not believe his Lizard men.

Do you just pick and choose which of his theories are valid?

Deano
Uhm, I disagree.

You see, the absurdity of Icke's Lizard man theory directly reflects on anything he says.

How can you believe that the Bush family perform human sacrifices and drink human blood, Queen Elizabeth II is a satanist and that Hitler, was in fact a Rothschild but not believe his Lizard men.

Do you just pick and choose which of his theories are valid?

the bush family are involved in satanic rituals in skull and bones
alex jones filmed them worshipping some sort of demon..its all true
we dont know anything..we believe what we are conditioned to believe
im not gonna say i believe in lizard men..but im not gonna say its bullshit either

KharmaDog
where can I see this vid of the Bush's worshipping demons? You'd think footage like that would get out somehow.

Echuu
where can I see this vid of the Bush's worshipping demons? You'd think footage like that would get out somehow.

Holy crap he's defending Bush!!!!!!!

By the way Kharma Dog, good topic.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Echuu
Holy crap he's defending Bush!!!!!!!

By the way Kharma, good topic.

1. Holy crap I guess I am! eek!

2. Thanx

Deano
i dont think bush is in the video
but if u watch part 3 of the alex jones videos i posted..then u can see some of the sacrifice...whether or not bush is in the video...thats what he is apart of.. a society that worships demons

KharmaDog
i dont think bush is in the video
but if u watch part 3 of the alex jones videos i posted..then u can see some of the sacrifice...whether or not bush is in the video...thats what he is apart of.. a society that worships demons

Well, what evidence does he have? You said that Alex Jones Filmed them. You said it just a few posts ago. Where is the evidence that he has against Bush?

Ushgarak
Geez, not more of this old 'Skull and Bones = Satanism' crap.

Skull and Bones is an old fraternity, and that is ALL it is. If it enjoys dressing some of its Old Boy antics up in mock ritual, then that's their business.

Saying a vid of their activities as they piss around with stuff like that is proof of Satanism would be like saying Al Pacino in the Devil's Advocate is proof that Satan exists.

As ever, all this bullcrap fails to clear even the first hurdle of intellectual rigidity.

Deano
Well, what evidence does he have? You said that Alex Jones Filmed them. You said it just a few posts ago. Where is the evidence that he has against Bush?

bush is part of that society though..and from my knowledge u cant choose to do what u want...everyone has to be involved..so if alex jones filmed those in the society doing some kind of satanic sacrifice, then chances are bush has done it in the past

KharmaDog
That is exactly my point Ush.

KharmaDog
bush is part of that society though..and from my knowledge u cant choose to do what u want...everyone has to be involved..so if alex jones filmed those in the society doing some kind of satanic sacrifice, then chances are bush has done it in the past

Wait, you have gone from saying that Bush has been filmed participating in these rituals, to saying that Bush wasn't filmed but he participated in thes rituals to saying "chances are bush has done it in the past ".

Like I have said before, and as Ush just said. It's fraternity stupidity.

It was said that "human and animal sacrafices were made and the blood was drank", then it's said that "mock human sacrifices were made".

It's all bullshit, Jones is just like Icke. Trying to raise issues of which he has no SOLID proof in order to seem more important than he ever will be.

Deano
i didnt mean to say bush was in the video..i apologise

KharmaDog
i didnt mean to say bush was in the video..i apologise

Apology accepted, but you can't say that Bush participated or had any involvement with sacrifices and all that other crap either without evidence.

There are so many reasons to dislike and not trust Bush, I don't see why anyone has to make up any more.

Deano
Apology accepted, but you can't say that Bush participated or had any involvement with sacrifices and all that other crap either without evidence.

There are so many reasons to dislike and not trust Bush, I don't see why anyone has to make up any more.

the rituals could just be for fun..who knows..but if he is part of that society..chances are he has participated in the rituals..thats all im sayin

KharmaDog
the rituals could just be for fun..who knows..but if he is part of that society..chances are he has participated in the rituals..thats all im sayin

Now don't waffle, you were convinced that it wasn't about fun and you stated that ,"the bush family are involved in satanic rituals in skull and bones".

And that, "alex jones filmed them worshipping some sort of demon..its all true".

What I am saying, is under scrutiny anything that Jones or Ickes says ends up being bullshit.

Deano
check the videos out
parts 2 and 3

PVS
why should he check part 2 and 3 if part 1 was a steaming lump of bullshit?
i for one am not a glutton for punishment, so i'll pass.

KharmaDog
check the videos out
parts 2 and 3

Post the addresses again, I'll watch them just to poke holes in them and prove that this guy is full of shit. Apparently my tolerance for bullshit has surpassed PVS'.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
why should he check part 2 and 3 if part 1 was a steaming lump of bullshit?
i for one am not a glutton for punishment, so i'll pass.

u sick twisted s.o.b

stick out tongue

PVS
Post the addresses again, I'll watch them just to poke holes in them and prove that this guy is full of shit. Apparently my tolerance for bullshit has surpassed PVS'.

laughing out loud

he's goin in!! brave soul

HOORAH!!!

Deano
nothing wrong with finding out the truth
part 2 i believe is true..9/11 wasnt because of bin laden

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html

part 2 is more about 9/11
part 3 is about the societys

watch em both

Deano
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/28031.htm

WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High; Eye Witness Testimony Is Conclusive That North Tower Collapsed From Controlled Demolition

Oswald Kenobi
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/28031.htm

WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High; Eye Witness Testimony Is Conclusive That North Tower Collapsed From Controlled Demolition

Piss off on the 9/11 conspiracy theories. I was there. Two planes hit the buildings and they fell. There was no controlled demolition. 347 firefighters were killed when the first tower collapsed UNEXPECTEDLY. Seriously guy, take your 9/11 conspiracy beliefs and shove them up your ass.

Deano
Originally posted by Oswald Kenobi
Piss off on the 9/11 conspiracy theories. I was there. Two planes hit the buildings and they fell. There was no controlled demolition. 347 firefighters were killed when the first tower collapsed UNEXPECTEDLY. Seriously guy, take your 9/11 conspiracy beliefs and shove them up your ass.

bullshit u prat
did i say planes didnt hit the building? huh? huh?
those planes alone woudnt of caused the collapse of the buildings
simple as that

Oswald Kenobi
bullshit u prat
did i say planes didnt hit the building? huh? huh?
those planes alone woudnt of caused the collapse of the buildings
simple as that

Bullshit? Would you like the address of where I worked so you can google it? 3 blocks away you imbecile. The heat from the jet fuel burned off all the fire protection and melted the support beams. The weakened supports caused the top of the South Tower to collapse into itself. The ensuing vibration caused the North Tower to collapse. But then again you, in England, know so much more than firefighters who were on the scene. You are definitely a real piece of shit.

KharmaDog
nothing wrong with finding out the truth
part 2 i believe is true..9/11 wasnt because of bin laden

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/documentaries_4.html

part 2 is more about 9/11
part 3 is about the societys

watch em both

You send me to "Slave Revolt Blog" and expect me to accept that as fact? Instead of reading other's (flawed) research, perhaps you can read facts and make up your own mind.

Still Looking for the "conlusive" evidence.

Here's my take on 9/11:

Bin Laden wanted to mucj with the states so he put his plan in action. He did a multiple pronged attacked fisuring something would get through.

Georgie and the boys knew something was up, so they decided to sit back on it figuring a little something happens, and then they can justify putting a pipeline through afghanistan and kick the shit out of sadam.

9/11 - both Osama and George watch events unfold. Osama thinks, "Holy shit! I didn't think it would work that well!". Georgie and his boys think, "Holy shit, I didn't think it's be that big!"

To save any more destruction the air force shoots down the plane in Penn.

so in a nutshell

Did George plan these attacks? - no, but he was complicit in his inactivity (if you want to call that a conspiracy fine, label it so)

Was Osama and al queda responsible? - yep, but I don't think they were expecting such massive results

Did planes knock down the towers? - yes, not demolitions but planes, you can thank the guys who designed them for falling as they did.

Did the plane crash in Penn.? - No, I believe it was shot down. Usually there are parts bigger than a telephone book left of a plane when it just crashes. Also there was an explosion on the plane, an engine dropped off the wing 4 kms before it collapsed and the plane inverted before impact.

That's my opinion, however we are talking about Icke here (heck I'll even throw you a bone and let you talk about Jones) and their ridiculous theories and how people seem to eat them up.

You have failed to prove anything through logical explanation.

Deano
Bullshit? Would you like the address of where I worked so you can google it? 3 blocks away you imbecile. The heat from the jet fuel burned off all the fire protection and melted the support beams. The weakened supports caused the top of the South Tower to collapse into itself. The ensuing vibration caused the North Tower to collapse. But then again you, in England, know so much more than firefighters who were on the scene. You are definitely a real piece of shit.

there are lots of engineers who have come forward claiming the heat woudnt of melted the steel...there have been dozens of firefighters who claim explosives were going off in the towers and in fact it was a control demoliton
the madrid buliding in spain was on fire for days and days and never collapsed...the twin towers are on fire for 1 hour and it collapses...BULLSHIT!
you are a ignorant pile of shit

Deano
You send me to "Slave Revolt Blog" and expect me to accept that as fact? Instead of reading other's (flawed) research, perhaps you can read facts and make up your own mind.

Still Looking for the "conlusive" evidence.

Here's my take on 9/11:

Bin Laden wanted to mucj with the states so he put his plan in action. He did a multiple pronged attacked fisuring something would get through.

Georgie and the boys knew something was up, so they decided to sit back on it figuring a little something happens, and then they can justify putting a pipeline through afghanistan and kick the shit out of sadam.

9/11 - both Osama and George watch events unfold. Osama thinks, "Holy shit! I didn't think it would work that well!". Georgie and his boys think, "Holy shit, I didn't think it's be that big!"

To save any more destruction the air force shoots down the plane in Penn.

so in a nutshell

Did George plan these attacks? - no, but he was complicit in his inactivity (if you want to call that a conspiracy fine, label it so)

Was Osama and al queda responsible? - yep, but I don't think they were expecting such massive results

Did planes knock down the towers? - yes, not demolitions but planes, you can thank the guys who designed them for falling as they did.

Did the plane crash in Penn.? - No, I believe it was shot down. Usually there are parts bigger than a telephone book left of a plane when it just crashes. Also there was an explosion on the plane, an engine dropped off the wing 4 kms before it collapsed and the plane inverted before impact.

That's my opinion, however we are talking about Icke here (heck I'll even throw you a bone and let you talk about Jones) and their ridiculous theories and how people seem to eat them up.

You have failed to prove anything through logical explanation.

u watched those videos yet?

KharmaDog
there are lots of engineers who have come forward claiming the heat woudnt of melted the steel...there have been dozens of firefighters who claim explosives were going off in the towers and in fact it was a control demoliton
the madrid buliding in spain was on fire for days and days and never collapsed...the twin towers are on fire for 1 hour and it collapses...BULLSHIT!

I have yet to see such testomony from any engineers worth a pinch of crap.

Firefighters claimed that explosions were happenening around them, they do not have the expertise to claim whether they were controlled demolitons or not because they are not demolition experts, but firemen. Please post some of the names of the firefighters and their statements as to their belief it was a controlled demolition.

The building in madrid was not fueled with tonnes of jet fuel. It was also not the same structural marvel that the towers were.

You are indeed ignorant and your arguments hollow, watch the name calling.

Yes I have seen the videos. I think they are pathetic and not journalism but self serving propaganda.

PVS
when thousands of tons of steel suddenly buckle and collapse....it makes a sound SLIGHTLY louder than a whisper i would think.

when will this assclown theory die?

Oswald Kenobi

And so is the FDNY, the Mayor's Office, and everybody else who actually watched this happen live and in person apparently. You say firefighters claim it was a controlled demolition? I want their names and house numbers. I'll go personally to their firehouses and ask them. Of course you won't come up with that information, because it's bullshit. Lots of engineers, you say? Yes, I saw those interviews, and not one of them were involved in the design of the buildings. Everyone of the engineers who were involved in the design of the Towers say it was build to withstand a small plane crash, not a jumbo jet. More ignorant excrement.

The Madrid building also was not hit with a 747 carrying enough fuel for a cross country flight, moron. The Madrid building was not built like the World Trade Center, *******. Tell me, if the heat couldn't have melted the steel, why were trucks carrying away melted steel beams during the cleanup. Yes, they drove right past my office building on their way to the Staten Island Dump.

I'm an ignorant pile of shit who is more informed about the situation than you are, dipshit.

Novusordo
From the perspective of someone who has researched the global conspiracy for two years, the people in this thread besides Deano, make me absolutely sick with their ignorance, nievity and all-round cluelessness.

This 9/11 stuff is starting to come out mainstream and its gaining momenton. It's not gonna be long untill most people beleive the truth about who did 9/11 just like with the US Navy sinking their best battleship - the Maine in 1898 to gain the excuse needed to **** up the Spanish in South America and just like Roosvelt getting Japan to attack Pearl harbour to gain the excuse needed for the US to enter WW2 and just like Hitler fire bombing his own Reichstag and blaming it on the Communists to get into office.

All those disgusting facts are now little-known facts amoung a large portion of the population and 9/11 is gonna be up there with them soon, too.

PVS
yawn

KharmaDog
Novusordo, you believe that Lizard people rule the world. Sorry, but I can't help but feel compelled to ignore everything that you say based on that fact alone.

PVS
yeah, im not sure if its possible for you to damage your own credibility any further....sorry dude

Novusordo
Novusordo, you believe that Lizard people rule the world. Sorry, but I can't help but feel compelled to ignore everything that you say based on that fact alone.

Oh no it cant be true can it since the people in power today cant be geneticaly traced directly back to the kings of Babylon and Sumer which were, as countless historical acient texts of the period clearly state, the kings of babylon were created by the Gods, the "watchers" or Annunaki as they were called.

And its also absolutely impossible for the process of an enitity to take posession of oneself when it happens to hundreds of people every year and requires an exism from a preist.

And its also impossible for the process of shapeshifting from one form to another to happen when the cutting edge of science, Quantum Physics, says it can.

Oh and not to forget that the royal families of Europe like the Windsors are absolutely obsessed with dragons and other reptilian-like creatures as most of the royal regalia has some sort of Babylonian symbol of Nimrod or Tammuz or of a reptilian like dragon figure.

You see, its not so ridiculous once you know how possible it all is, prick.

PVS

you make yourself look like a whiney child throwing a tantrum when you end your statement like that.

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
when thousands of tons of steel suddenly buckle and collapse....it makes a sound SLIGHTLY louder than a whisper i would think.

when will this assclown theory die?

when i die...

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
you make yourself look like a whiney child throwing a tantrum when you end your statement like that.

what he sez has a point though(apart from the last sentence)

Ushgarak
Which is clearly what he is. Posting beliefs like that makes one question the intelligence of the whole human race, that such beliefs could be spawned. No matter what the dogmatic and desperate claims of this tiny minority, nothing they say even comes close to achieving one tiny iota of intellectual rigour, or scientific/historical evidence., Yet they cling to it, desperate to believe in their own superioirty that they somehow know a 'truth' that the rest of the world does not.

And WHEN the rest of the world does not, all they can do is name call and whine, and believe that everyone else is somehow ignorant and/or brainwashed, and for some reason I cannot define, cannot simply come to the obvious conclusion that the reason no-one else believes it is because it is all such clear and utter bollocks.

PVS
what he sez has a point though(apart from the last sentence)

but that last sentence proves that he has no interest in reaching anyone.
i thought the purpose of a debate was to try and get others to see things the way you do. you cant very well do that by calling them a 'prick'. would you read a word i had to say if i called you a prick? i doubt it erm

he just squashed his own arguement with one word.

PVS
Originally posted by Ushgarak
...and for some reason I cannot define, cannot simply come to the obvious conclusion that the reason no-one else believes it is because it is all such clear and utter bollocks.

the reason? thats simple: too much lsd

Novusordo
How about all of you ridiculous fools that mindlessly dismiss something you know absolute **** all about, read about it and THEN form a decision roll eyes (sarcastic)

David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" (10.5MB)

It exposes everything from the origins of humanity and the origins of the reptilian/human hyrbud bloodlines that moved out of Babylon to become to Royal bloodlines of Europe and then went on to rule the world.

It also exposes the global conspiracy today and the past 200 years.

Also the secret societies and the individuals who have played major parts along with a ton of other stuff.

Its all backed up with sources after each chapter. This stuff aint bullshit, its whats really going on and will continue to go on as long as idiots like you lot reamin as ignorant and nieve as you have been.

PVS
How about all of you ridiculous fools...

thats the point where i stopped reading, as im sure is the case with most everyone else. that is your folly....along with believing in overlord lizardmen....

KharmaDog
Oh no it cant be true can it since the people in power today cant be geneticaly traced directly back to the kings of Babylon and Sumer which were

I doubt the validity of the research done. These geneology charts were made by people in order to support ridiculous theories.

countless historical acient texts of the period clearly state, the kings of babylon were created by the Gods, the "watchers" or Annunaki as they were called.

THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!!!! Historical texts are historical texts. Not Historically accurate texts. Seee the difference one word can make?

And its also absolutely impossible for the process of an enitity to take posession of oneself when it happens to hundreds of people every year and requires an exism from a preist.

Yes, I believe that demonic possession is not real. You use preists performing exorcism to support your arguement yet in other posts you state that organized religions are a sham. Make up your mind please.

And its also impossible for the process of shapeshifting from one form to another to happen when the cutting edge of science, Quantum Physics, says it can.

PLease show me the research where credible science has stated that shapeshifting is possible. With every arguement you tend to seem a bit more nuttier.

Oh and not to forget that the royal families of Europe like the Windsors are absolutely obsessed with dragons and other reptilian-like creatures as most of the royal regalia has some sort of Babylonian symbol of Nimrod or Tammuz or of a reptilian like dragon figure.

Oh, no, can't forget that. Actually, I might. Once again, can I have the research that will show me that the Windsors are obsessed with dragons and other reptillian creatures please?

You have yet to make a statement that does not appear ridiculous to even the remotely educated or partially sane. One more instance of name calling and you will be reported.

Ushgarak
It's all rubbish. I've seen this stuff, I have seen how hastily and stupidly it has been put together, the efforts of people with the mentality of an attention seeking child, making conspiracies out of thin air and not paying any attention to decent research or even simple causality and logic in arguments. I thought Holy Blood + Holy Grail was bad, but this kind of stuff really does make me question my faith in humanity.

Everything put forward, if it stands at all, which it barely does at most, can be demoilished by any reasonably competent teenager who checks these things out. To enter them as serious argument is insulting to all.

Novusordo
Which is clearly what he is. Posting beliefs like that makes one question the intelligence of the whole human race, that such beliefs could be spawned. No matter what the dogmatic and desperate claims of this tiny minority, nothing they say even comes close to achieving one tiny iota of intellectual rigour, or scientific/historical evidence., Yet they cling to it, desperate to believe in their own superioirty that they somehow know a 'truth' that the rest of the world does not.

And WHEN the rest of the world does not, all they can do is name call and whine, and believe that everyone else is somehow ignorant and/or brainwashed, and for some reason I cannot define, cannot simply come to the obvious conclusion that the reason no-one else believes it is because it is all such clear and utter bollocks.

"no historical/scientific evidence"?

There is a huge ammount of BOTH and its backs up everything within the global conspiracy.

Read the book or shut the **** up.

Ushgarak
Read it. Contempt for it. Contempt for anyone who lacks the basic common sense to see that. Pile of crap, all of it.

KharmaDog
"no historical/scientific evidence"?

There is a huge ammount of BOTH and its backs up everything within the global conspiracy.

Read the book or shut the **** up.

You see, one of your main follies is that you have put all your faith in a nutcase like Icke, whereas other intelligent members of this board go to more than one resource to obtain and evaluate information.

We research, you read insane propaganda. It's pretty simple.

Fishy
I would but thats just because I know I am a prick...

Now back on topic. You claim Babylonians ruled the world right.

Well their first appearance was made in the 24th centuary BC.
Egypt by that time had been around for 600 years, well the powerful Egypt had been it lasted until about 2150 BC or something like that.

After that Egypt got another Royal family directed related to that Dynasty and continued hte line. The lizards couldn't have come in since the Egyptian power and with the power the Egyptians had at that time the Lizards obviously missed their goal. They didn't infleunce a lot of our culture at the very least. So really if they are foolish enough to miss something like Egypt because they stay in something that falls like Babylonia then I wouldn't worry about them to much.

KharmaDog
Political ambitions aside, big lizards can be made into nice cowboy boots.

Oswald Kenobi
Oh no it cant be true can it since the people in power today cant be geneticaly traced directly back to the kings of Babylon and Sumer which were, as countless historical acient texts of the period clearly state, the kings of babylon were created by the Gods, the "watchers" or Annunaki as they were called.

So, the Bible must be true too if we're going by ancient texts. And it says there is only one God who created everything. Same with Jewish texts. Islam, ditto. The mormons use a salamander as their god. A little bit contradictory here.

Possession by spirits hasn't been scientifically proven. In fact, people who are "possessed" have been identified only by religious individuals, not scientists.

Quantum physics? Many theories that have yet to be proven. I'm not saying the shapeshifting isn't possible, but we have never seen it on a grand scales, say a toaster changing into a Swedish supermodel.

Could it be that for centuries, the dragon has represented power? A mythological creature that seems to have caught on. Much like the lightsaber and the Superman S.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

Novusordo
I doubt the validity of the research done. These geneology charts were made by people in order to support ridiculous theories.

Err, mainstream genaoloigsts support this.

36 presidents of the US are related to King Alfred the Great of England or Chamerlange and they are in-turn related to the "Black Nobility" of Europe and its this black nobility that moved out from the Mespontamia region where babylon and Sumer, where they were the ruling bloodlines.

THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!!!! Historical texts are historical texts. Not Historically accurate texts. Seee the difference one word can make?

The Sumerian texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, The Book of Enoch & Lamech and numerous Gospels which make up the Bible including the Old Testiment KEEP REPEATING THE SAME RE_OCCURING THEME OF "GODS" DESCENDING FROM THE "HEAVENS" TO INTERBRED WITH HUMAN WOMAN TO CREATE NEFILIM BLOODLINES WHICH WENT ON TO BECOME THE KINGS OF SUMER, BABYLON AND EGYPT!

Yes, I believe that demonic possession is not real. You use preists performing exorcism to support your arguement yet in other posts you state that organized religions are a sham. Make up your mind please.

Phew I'm glad you beleive posession is real as thats one less sub-subject I have to endure educating you on.

Anyway, I dont see you're logic in saying that becuase I beleive preists perform exorsisms, I must then agree with religion?

PLease show me the research where credible science has stated that shapeshifting is possible. With every arguement you tend to seem a bit more nuttier.

Quamtum Physics says the world is created by vibrational frequencies and the resonance that theese frquencies resonate at, determines its physical manefistation.

If you can manipulate the resonance, you can take another form. It's that simple.

POh, no, can't forget that. Actually, I might. Once again, can I have the research that will show me that the Windsors are obsessed with dragons and other reptillian creatures please?

Want the research? Read the book I linked to.

If you look at the regalia the Royalty and Aristocracy familes have, you will see they are all Babylonian symbolism of serpents, dragons, gargoyles or other reptilian creatures.

You have yet to make a statement that does not appear ridiculous to even the remotely educated or partially sane. One more instance of name calling and you will be reported.

Educated people are highly indoctrinated into the secular, and tunnel-visioned version of reality and have rigid views and beliefs that make up their foundation and perception of the world and thus, they cannot and will not go anywhere outside that of the mainstream and official.

The whole education system is controlled by the Illuminati bloodlines like the rockefellar family that is the, what I call, "bloodline-branch managers" of the United States of behalf of the Windsor royal family and other highly powerful aristocratic bloodlines such as the Saint Clair's and Du Pont,s.

The scientific research arena is told what to research and what not to otherwise they cease to be funded.

Basicly what I'm saying is that everything is controlled by them and so it gives them the ability to control what information gets out and what does not get out.

Novusordo
It's all rubbish. I've seen this stuff, I have seen how hastily and stupidly it has been put together, the efforts of people with the mentality of an attention seeking child, making conspiracies out of thin air and not paying any attention to decent research or even simple causality and logic in arguments. I thought Holy Blood + Holy Grail was bad, but this kind of stuff really does make me question my faith in humanity.

Everything put forward, if it stands at all, which it barely does at most, can be demoilished by any reasonably competent teenager who checks these things out. To enter them as serious argument is insulting to all.

Holy Blood holy grail was full of dis-information put out by Plantard who intentionall associated the Priory of Sion with the bloodline of Jesus Christ to side-track gowing public attention on the secret society.

The true purpose of the Priory of Sion (Sun) is to maintain the black nobility bloodlines of Europe in the seats of power like the Mervovingian.

And cont beleive the Merovingian bloodline being that of jesus.

jesus never existed, anyway.

Ushgarak
Extraordinary cliams require extraordinary evidence. You aren't even providing crappy evidence. You are providing no good evidence at all. Did you ever LOOK at the sources Icke was using? 3/4s of them are similar nonsense pieces that have been totally panned by actual experts in the filed for their total lack of sense, being filled with opinionated, biased nonsense.

The only reason to believe this sutff is to think he is right and everyone else is wrong, for no other reason than you want to. That is called blind faith, and it is a silly position to hold in any circumstance.

Ushgarak
How skewed! Plantard never planted that evidence. The originators of the hoax distanced themselves from HBHG's conclusions immediately. It was the authors who made up the Christ link.

Oswald Kenobi

36 presidents of the US are related to King Alfred the Great of England or Chamerlange and they are in-turn related to the "Black Nobility" of Europe and its this black nobility that moved out from the Mespontamia region where babylon and Sumer, where they were the ruling bloodlines.

OMG! All US presidents are descended from Adam and Eve! It's a conspiracy!

The Sumerian texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls, The Book of Enoch & Lamech and numerous Gospels which make up the Bible including the Old Testiment KEEP REPEATING THE SAME RE_OCCURING THEME OF "GODS" DESCENDING FROM THE "HEAVENS" TO INTERBRED WITH HUMAN WOMAN TO CREATE NEFILIM BLOODLINES WHICH WENT ON TO BECOME THE KINGS OF SUMER, BABYLON AND EGYPT!

No, the Old Testament talks of ONE God, not many. The gospels focus on Jesus Christ, the Son of God. There is nothing in the bible about "many Gods."

Quamtum Physics says the world is created by vibrational frequencies and the resonance that theese frquencies resonate at, determines its physical manefistation.

If you can manipulate the resonance, you can take another form. It's that simple.

It is not proven, nor has it been observed in natural surroundings.

If you look at the regalia the Royalty and Aristocracy familes have, you will see they are all Babylonian symbolism of serpents, dragons, gargoyles or other reptilian creatures.

You are correct. But it is a nod to mythology and old beliefs.

The whole education system is controlled by the Illuminati bloodlines like the rockefellar family that is the, what I call, "bloodline-branch managers" of the United States of behalf of the Windsor royal family and other highly powerful aristocratic bloodlines such as the Saint Clair's and Du Pont,s.

That is completely nonsense. The Illuminati is a fabrication. It does not exist.

Novusordo
Extraordinary cliams require extraordinary evidence. You aren't even providing crappy evidence. You are providing no good evidence at all. Did you ever LOOK at the sources Icke was using? 3/4s of them are similar nonsense pieces that have been totally panned by actual experts in the filed for their total lack of sense, being filled with opinionated, biased nonsense.

The only reason to believe this sutff is to think he is right and everyone else is wrong, for no other reason than you want to. That is called blind faith, and it is a silly position to hold in any circumstance.

Well comon, you cant expect ALL his sources to be mainstream offical ones since the global conspiracy is nothing less than THE most closely guarded secret throught history.

Very few people know the full extent of it all yet many hundreds of millions know little pieces here and there.

Ushgarak
So your position is, basically,. that to be able to believe in it you need to be able to believe in it?

If you cannot offer sufficient sources that support it, how the heck can you ever expect anyone to believe it? ANY muppet can come up with a conspiracy story that cannot be supported. Any intelligent rationale states that something has to be properly evidenced to be believed.

Novusordo
So your position is, basically,. that to be able to believe in it you need to be able to believe in it?

If you cannot offer sufficient sources that support it, how the heck can you ever expect anyone to believe it? ANY muppet can come up with a conspiracy story that cannot be supported. Any intelligent rationale states that something has to be properly evidenced to be believed.

The evidence that there is available that support the global conspiracy and everything init is much more than enough to fully believe it exists.

Icke cant say the stuff he says regarding the ammount of people/events/ect he talks about and make it up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Well yes he can, actually. It's incredibly easy. Just listen to Dan Brown.

There isn't anything approaching that evidence. You just admitted yourself that Icke cannt back it up with enough good sources. You are asking that, for people to believe Icke, they must discount the use of proper sources. That is beyond the area of scientific rationality.

Oswald Kenobi
The evidence that there is available that support the global conspiracy and everything init is much more than enough to fully believe it exists.

Icke cant say the stuff he says regarding the ammount of people/events/ect he talks about and make it up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show proof. Not skewed proof, real unadulterated proof.

KharmaDog

My best retort to this is......Baloney. Heck I can prove that I was related to Goliath if I want to. We're both tall guys. Anyone can make claims like that and fabricate the info to back it up.

I revert back to my baloney defense as it holds as much water as does yours.

Phew I'm glad you beleive posession is real as thats one less sub-subject I have to endure educating you on.

Anyway, I dont see you're logic in saying that becuase I beleive preists perform exorsisms, I must then agree with religion?

I see you problem, it's comprehension. I said that , "I believe that demonic possession is not real." Learn to read Einstien.

I see, you are speaking of qwamtum physics. That may be so, but I have not seen any Quantum studies that support those theories.

Want the research? Read the book I linked to.

I require more than one book, one source or one author. RESEARCH IS MORE THAN READING THE WORKS OF ICKE.

I believe Oswald explained this for you.

Educated people are highly indoctrinated into the secular, and tunnel-visioned version of reality and have rigid views and beliefs that make up their foundation and perception of the world and thus, they cannot and will not go anywhere outside that of the mainstream and official.

No, educated people are taught to learn for themselves.

Basicly what I'm saying is that everything is controlled by them and so it gives them the ability to control what information gets out and what does not get out.

And basically I am saying that you are incredibly misinformed and a wee bit scarey.

The true purpose of the Priory of Sion (Sun) is to maintain the black nobility bloodlines of Europe in the seats of power like the Mervovingian

By the way, Priory of Sion was an admitted hoax. Read up on that and embarass yourself some more.

Novusordo
And I'll ask again:

Why has not a single person Icke and many other researchers have claimed to be involved with child abuse, child ritual abuse or satanic activities or child murder ever sue'd him for character-defamation?

For instance, icke and countless others say that father Bush and Henry Kissinger are killed abusers and have killed countless poeple including children in satanic child abuse.

Why haven't they sue'd him?

Oswald Kenobi
And I'll ask again:

Why has not a single person Icke and many other researchers have claimed to be involved with child abuse, child ritual abuse or satanic activities or child murder ever sue'd him for character-defamation?

For instance, icke and countless others say that father Bush and Henry Kissinger are killed abusers and have killed countless poeple including children in satanic child abuse.

Countless others? Name them. Icke wasn't worthy of a lawsuit. Defamamtion only works if the majority believes.

KharmaDog
And I'll ask again:

Because he is insane and no one is romotely believing his insane ramblings but simple minded fools. There is no need to sue someone who, by and large, is completely insane and ignored.

Ushgarak
I'll reverse that around. Are you saying it is because if they tried to sue him, Icke would be able to provide incontrovertible evidence that it was true?

If so, why doesn't he show it already?

The reason they don't sue is incredibly simple- such total gibberish doesn't merit attention.

Deano
Because he is insane and no one is romotely believing his insane ramblings but simple minded fools. There is no need to sue someone who, by and large, is completely insane and ignored.

insanely intelligent

Oswald Kenobi
Novusordo, everything you've stated has been shot down. You're lacking proof of everything you say. Why not go back and research the other side of the argument? You'll find the proof against what you've said plentiful.

KharmaDog
insanely intelligent

Yes, the Lizard man thing is pure genius.

PVS
Countless others? Name them. Icke wasn't worthy of a lawsuit. Defamamtion only works if the majority believes.

not only that but it has to infringe on your way of life. if bush is politically and financially unaffected, no matter how much his feelings are hurt, he doesnt really have a case. and why should he, or anyone else labeled as a 'lizard man' pay attention, let alone take it seriously?

Deano
Yes, the Lizard man thing is pure genius.

so it wud seem

Oswald Kenobi
so it wud seem

seem to whom? the truly ignorant people that believe this garbage?

Deano
seem to whom? the truly ignorant people that believe this garbage?

Blinding ignorance does mislead you.

Oswald Kenobi

No, education and belief in ideas that have a solid basis lead me. There is no concrete proof to back up any of this nonsense.

KharmaDog

That must be the mantra of the followers of Icke.

Deano

Deano
That must be the mantra of the followers of Icke.

da vinci said it

PVS
so to prove that we are not blindly accepting of anything someone tells us....we must blindly accept everything david icke tells us.....wow roll eyes (sarcastic)

Novusordo
alright then people, if you dont believe that the reptilian Annunaki are posessing the bobies of people in power due to their highly compatible DNA then block it out and concentrate on the rest that is prooavable.

Concentrate on how the black nobility went on to rule Europe when they moved out of Mesopontamia and then went on to rule Africa, the Asias and the United States and how they all connect together to a single bloodline in the babylonian region.

And concentrate on how Satanism and the occult are massive obsessions with the establishment.

ALl this is prooavable including the Satanism.

Just concentrate on that and leave out the shapeshifting reptiles.

Oswald Kenobi

KharmaDog
BEST THREAD EVERRRRR.

PVS

eek! laughing

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
so to prove that we are not blindly accepting of anything someone tells us....we must blindly accept everything david icke tells us.....wow roll eyes (sarcastic)

u dont have to blindly accept anything
he doesnt just say it for nothing
he backs it up with evidence
if you read his book you would come to realise this

Oswald Kenobi
alright then people, if you dont believe that the reptilian Annunaki are posessing the bobies of people in power due to their highly compatible DNA then block it out and concentrate on the rest that is prooavable.

Concentrate on how the black nobility went on to rule Europe when they moved out of Mesopontamia and then went on to rule Africa, the Asias and the United States and how they all connect together to a single bloodline in the babylonian region.

And concentrate on how Satanism and the occult are massive obsessions with the establishment.

So, prove it. And use sources other than Icke. Reputable sources.

Novusordo
Watch Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and watch the secret footage on the initiation ritual in SKull & Bones society.

KharmaDog

Then prove it, show the proof.

I found this so funny that when I laughed, I laughed so hard that I may have actually let a drop or two of piss out.

Deano

Bardock42

Yes, right on...prove it and you will have found an ally in me...,.

Oswald Kenobi
Watch Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and watch the secret footage on the initiation ritual in SKull & Bones society.

I said reputable sources.

KharmaDog

This has been discussed and proven to be bullshit, read previous posts in this thread.

Deano
This has been discussed and proven to be bullshit, read previous posts in this thread.

proven my ass

Oswald Kenobi

KharmaDog
proven my ass

You were backtracking pretty good there Deano. Your arguements fell apart.

PVS
u dont have to blindly accept anything
he doesnt just say it for nothing
he backs it up with evidence
if you read his book you would come to realise this

deano, you need to open your mind up and realise how foolish this is.

please, just follow me on this: david icke provides ZERO sources.
if you believe everything because its in HIS book, then you are
blindly accepting what he tells you. there is no 'evidence' if you cant trace
sources. why do you consistantly ignore this? its like you do it on purpose
so that nobody stirs you and wakes you up from your dream erm

Deano

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
deano, you need to open your mind up and realise how foolish this is.

please, just follow me on this: david icke provides ZERO sources.
if you believe everything because its in HIS book, then you are
blindly accepting what he tells you. there is no 'evidence' if you cant trace
sources. why do you consistantly ignore this? its like you do it on purpose
so that nobody stirs you and wakes you up from your dream erm

theres other books too...not just icke talks about this

Deano
You were backtracking pretty good there Deano. Your arguements fell apart.

they have not fell apart

Oswald Kenobi

Oswald Kenobi
theres other books too...not just icke talks about this

Other books that have bona fide sources? Name them.

Deano
Other books that have bona fide sources? Name them.

Fritz Springmeier - Bloodlines of The Illuminati

KharmaDog

Just googled this latest nutcase. Do you read about these people, or do you just read what they write? This guy is a loony also.

Can we see some valid sources and facts?

Deano
Just googled this latest nutcase. Do you read about these people, or do you just read what they write? This guy is a loony also.

Can we see some valid sources and facts?

who said he is a loonY?
and whats a valid source to you?

Oswald Kenobi

Interesting. His source is his view on things that have happened. He offers no viable evidence that these bloodlines are factual, nor can he provide proof that the Illuminati are controlling the world. Oh wait. That's because it's supressed, right? Give me a break. What is so hard to understand about this? Opinion is NOT fact!

KharmaDog
and whats a valid source to you?

Someone who isn't making millions by screaming that the sky is falling for one.

Second, any facts. Hard facts. Unarguable facts. Facts that hold up. Arguements that hold up.

Do you remember when you said that Jones had video proof that Bush attended and participated in a satanic ritual. That soon led to that he attended, but there is no video proof. That then led to, well he is a member of the skull and bones, so he must have attended at some point and I am tht it's likely that he must have participated.

You see, that' how most of these conspiracey arguements go, because of no valid source or facts.

Deano

Novusordo
lol this is impossible.

When we give evidence, they call it shit evidence.

When we give sources, they call it shit sources.

You cant win when you're talking to a shower of shits with a rigid belief system to defend.

Oswald, I'd just like to point out that you are one of the most conditioned and brainwashed person I've came across.

Deano
lol this is impossible.

You cant win when you're talking to a shower of shits with a rigid belief system to defend.

Oswald, I'd just like to point out that you are one of the most conditioned and brainwashed person I've came across.

yes

KharmaDog
lol this is impossible.

I refer to my original statement, "Novusordo, you believe that Lizard people rule the world. Sorry, but I can't help but feel compelled to ignore everything that you say based on that fact alone."

Novusordo
Interesting. His source is his view on things that have happened. He offers no viable evidence that these bloodlines are factual, nor can he provide proof that the Illuminati are controlling the world. Oh wait. That's because it's supressed, right? Give me a break. What is so hard to understand about this? Opinion is NOT fact!

arh you stupid ****ing bastard, those 13 bloodlines DO exist and thats a well known fact.

Its a well known fact the Rockefellars, the Warburgs, the Astors and the Rothschilds, together, run the United States.

What is not known is that they do it on behalf of the Windsor bloodline in England.

The 13 families he reviews in his book are about half of the ammount of families that run the world - all of which are off-shoots of a isnlge bloodline that was created in Babylon by the "gods".

Deano
arh you stupid ****ing bastard, those 13 bloodlines DO exist and thats a well known fact.

Its a well known fact the Rockefellars, the Warburgs, the Astors and the Rothschilds, together, run the United States.

What is not known is that they do it on behalf of the Windsor bloodline in England.

The 13 families he reviews in his book are about half of the ammount of families that run the world - all of which are off-shoots of a isnlge bloodline that was created in Babylon by the "gods".

they sure do exist

PVS
its obvious that they are but delusional children with a cult mentallity.
funny how the biggest sheep bleat "sheep" the loudest.

i swear they purposely dodge every valid point just to keep the bullshit hot and steamy. ignoring everything right down to "opinion is NOT fact"

disturbing

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
its obvious that they are but delusional children with a cult mentallity.
funny how the biggest sheep bleat "sheep" the loudest.

i swear they purposely dodge every valid point just to keep the bullshit hot and steamy. ignoring everything right down to "opinion is NOT fact"

disturbing

yes the human race disturbs me too

KharmaDog

That is not a well known fact, it is not even a slightly acknowledged fact.

One day you will look back on the beliefs you now hold, and shit your pants out of embarrassment.

Deano
One day you will look back on the beliefs you now hold, and shit your pants out of embarrassment.

one day you will do the same

Novusordo
That is not a well known fact, it is not even a slightly acknowledged fact.

Listen you ****ing unbearable pieces of shit.

Do you know what the Council on Foreign Relations and its off-shoot, the Trilateral COmission does in the United States? It runs it.

And do you know how many Rockefellars, Rothschilds and Warburgs occupy the leadership seats of those organisations? All of em.

And do you know what the Rockefellar foundation is?

Its a money bank that is used to fund everything from education to scientific research. As long as the reciptents do/research what they say.

The CFR and the TC along with the trillion dollar Rockefellar fund, run the United States on behalf of the European royal families like the Windsors.

Ohh and I alsmost forgot to add that its the Rothschilds that OWN your Federal Reserve bank.

Also, the Rockelfellar foundation is just one of about 7 tax-exempt foundations that run the United States.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>