Bobba Vs. Ben Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthChris
In attack of the clones Obi-Wan batled Jango for a few minutes could Bobba do as good or maybe better against Ben Kenobi.

Fishy
No... Because Obi would want to kill Boba

Clawed The Bum
i know that no one here will agree with me but i think that obi wan konobi is the strongest jedi ever, well isn't as strong as people give him credit for. First of all obi killed darth maul who is a sith lord when he was just a padawan. obi also beat anackin skywalker ( the chosen one) in a lightsaber duel fair and sqaure( sounds kinda lame fair and square ...). obi also watched over luke and trained him good enough to beat darth vadar within a short amount of time. so i think that obi can beat jango

JediMasterLuke5
Boba kills Obi-weak Kenobi, Boba is the greatest bounty hunter of all time.

Darth Travizzle
Are we talking about OLD Obi? Or the young one. Either way Obi would win.

DarthSidiouss
Obi-Wan is more powerful than Bobba, he would win EASILY. how can you even compare them ?? Jedi vs. Bounty hunter, obi wan would kill him, did you guys see in return of the jedi how bobba died ? (laughs)

DarthChris
Bobba didn't die in Rotj after he fell in the Slarlac pit he got out and lived his live without the empire.

Darth L. Dipsit
Regardless, the manner in which that whole thing went down made Boba look pathetic. Not that I'm judging him by that - Boba kick @$$. However, Obi-Wan Kenobi is better, as is Ben Kenobi, I believe.

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Are we talking about OLD Obi? Or the young one. Either way Obi would win. Old Obi thats why I said Ben.

Darth_Glentract
Ben wins. He a freakin beast!

DarthSidiouss
Ben kenobi will pull it off

JediMasterLuke5
Again I say Obi-weak Kenobi or Ben-weak Kenobi is no match for the Greatest Bounty hunter to ever live. Just remember he got owned by Jango, and Jango is no where near as great a Bounty Hunter is Boba.

DarthSidiouss
yeah but look at how bad it made bobba look when he fell in the sarlacc pit..messed

JediMasterLuke5
He didnt die now did he? Obi-weak Kenobi would had.

DarthSidiouss
bobba fett is garbage

DarthChris
Bobba is cool but I wonder if he could beat Obi since he's older.

Fishy
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Again I say Obi-weak Kenobi or Ben-weak Kenobi is no match for the Greatest Bounty hunter to ever live. Just remember he got owned by Jango, and Jango is no where near as great a Bounty Hunter is Boba.

Thats crap Jango is great himself probably greater then Boba and at the very least about equal.

And he did not own Obi.. Obi would have killed Jango fast if he woudl have wanted to kill Jango but he didn't he wanted to capture him.

Emperor Revan
Jango may not have owned Obi, but there's really nothing more Obi could've done had he was trying to kill him. Obi was incredibly impressed with Jango, and was struggling to stay alive. And remember Jango didn't even use his flame thrower. That fight would be close and Ben is much weaker later on so I would say Boba would kill him.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Fishy
Thats crap Jango is great himself probably greater then Boba and at the very least about equal.

And he did not own Obi.. Obi would have killed Jango fast if he woudl have wanted to kill Jango but he didn't he wanted to capture him.
Jango aint better then Boba, Boba is the best Bounty hunter ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.