my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jurassicparkgal
So far, I've watched all the Jurassic Park movies throughout my life and I don't want the charachters to be changed no matter what!!! If you do, you'll find one very angry 13 year old. You don't want to find me mad. Anyway, I've always dreamed of being famous. Anyone can give me a message if they want to as long as they don't have a probem with me and my Jurassic Park thang. That's all I've got to say.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

rodeoangel
Originally posted by jurassicparkgal
So far, I've watched all the Jurassic Park movies throughout my life and I don't want the charachters to be changed no matter what!!! If you do, you'll find one very angry 13 year old. You don't want to find me mad. Anyway, I've always dreamed of being famous. Anyone can give me a message if they want to as long as they don't have a probem with me and my Jurassic Park thang. That's all I've got to say.
Jarassic park is awsome.! welcome to kmc!

LLG
Hello and welcome. smile

ickeris2003
welcome and enjoy big grin ---- im also a big fan of JP, dinasours rock man

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by jurassicparkgal
So far, I've watched all the Jurassic Park movies throughout my life and I don't want the charachters to be changed no matter what!!! If you do, you'll find one very angry 13 year old. You don't want to find me mad. Anyway, I've always dreamed of being famous. Anyone can give me a message if they want to as long as they don't have a probem with me and my Jurassic Park thang. That's all I've got to say. Jurassic Park is one of the best movies of all time in my mind... Welcome to KMC

JohnnyBloom
WELCOME TO KMC!!
enjoy your time here!!

jp films are classics!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.