my whacky theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRINCE XIZOR
me and my freinds have a theory about u.f.os
maybe they are machines from our future coming back to look at the past much like archeoligists. what dya think?

Shakyamunison
If I told you, then I would mess up the time line, and that would be bad. (ha, ha)

Atlantis001
Its another possibility, nor better or worst than the existent ones from my point of view.

BackFire
Makes more sense then some little green men flying around.

Atlantis001
Why green? They could be blue, pink or even... magenta. one eye

hotsauce6548
U.F.O's, in my opinion, are more likely to be aliens than time machines.

WindDancer
Originally posted by PRINCE XIZOR
maybe they are machines from our future coming back to look at the past much like archeoligists. what dya think?

Sounds like the plot for Terminator 4.

Freaky Zeeky

eek!

Shakyamunison
Not bad!

Try this one on for size: What if in another parallel dimension the dinosaurs did not die out. They would now be millions of years ahead of us and might have even gained intelligence and culture. What if they, after many hundreds of years living in space, found a way to cross over the dimensional wall and visit this world. I first got this idea years ago after seeing a show that had a section about what would dinosaurs look like now if they had not gone extincted. The model that the artist had made looked a lot like the greys. Also, I think Star Trek did a show like this.

Fishy
Its just as possible as any other wacky theory thats out there... I just find it very unlikely...

Bardock42
Well, I think that you are 100% right...now since UFOs don't exist that doesn't change anything stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
I think UFOs are just U.S. Government air crafts.

Fishy
UFO's exist, there was above this country a few weeks ago... I think it was a German plane with an idiotic pilot that didn't know how to fly...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
UFO's exist, there was above this country a few weeks ago... I think it was a German plane with an idiotic pilot that didn't know how to fly...
All germans know how to fly,....especially our Pilots...

Fishy
Maybe it was a Belgium guy, I don't know it was some time ago... Anyways somebody who wasn't identified was flying through Dutch airspace and therefore was an unidentified flying object. So UFO's do exist.

Bardock42
Yes, this is true.....I guess it depends on the definition of UFO...just by the words ...of course they exist.....oh and I bet it was a Belgiumic (note how I misspelled the word) guy.....they are pretty muich Dutch people just with a different name stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I think you cracked.JM

Freaky Zeeky
What the f**k?

ragesRemorse

hey, i saw that movie.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I think that you are 100% right...now since UFOs don't exist that doesn't change anything stick out tongue

UFO=unidentified flying object

UFO has, due to human imagination, become synomous with "alien spaceship"... UFOs are very real, though they may or may not be alien spaceships.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
hey, i saw that movie.

Is it good? embarrasment

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Not bad!

Try this one on for size: What if in another parallel dimension the dinosaurs did not die out. They would now be millions of years ahead of us and might have even gained intelligence and culture. What if they, after many hundreds of years living in space, found a way to cross over the dimensional wall and visit this world. I first got this idea years ago after seeing a show that had a section about what would dinosaurs look like now if they had not gone extincted. The model that the artist had made looked a lot like the greys. Also, I think Star Trek did a show like this.

Ever seen super mario bros. the movie?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Revan
UFO=unidentified flying object

UFO has, due to human imagination, become synomous with "alien spaceship"... UFOs are very real, though they may or may not be alien spaceships.

Agreed I have on this half a post later....not repeat you had to....

oldage
ahahahaha

Twilight Janick
What if I told you that UFO passengers or pilots were to consider themselves as terrorists? Or they may consider F-18s as possible threats. That's why there's less UFO sightings in Canada and possibly in the whole NORAD coverage area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.