Prometheus v Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
both give Batman a hard time so:

Who wins?

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Prometheus3.html

v

Deathstroke

b

whirlysplat
bump

DigiMark007
...this is essentially just a 'bump' since I really don't know but am interested in the outcome.

The site doesn't say a ton about Prom. I doubt a hypnotic strobe light would work on Slade. But I don't know enough to say either way definitively.

-DM

whirlysplat
Neural Chaff would though big grin

Dizzle
I doubt he could. Because he wouldn't be equipped to handle Deathstroke. He beat Batman, yes, but apparently also got beat up by Catwoman. Now if he loses to Catwoman unprepared because she is a villain... and Deathstroke is also a villain... Prometheus is gettin hacked up good.

whirlysplat
No he was never beat up by Catwoman she whipped him, he was about to use some of his tricks and steel overloaded his Discs. Bats did turn him into a drooling fool through trickery in a later run though again using his tech against him, he downloaded Stephen Hawkins neural patterns into his helmet. Don't rely on what people tell you read the comics yourself dizzle. Otherwise your opinions are based only on rumour.

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Freaky Zeeky
bump 2

Dizzle
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No he was never beat up by Catwoman she whipped him, he was about to use some of his tricks and steel overloaded his Discs. Bats did turn him into a drooling fool through trickery in a later run though again using his tech against him, he downloaded Stephen Hawkins neural patterns into his helmet. Don't rely on what people tell you read the comics yourself dizzle. Otherwise your opinions are based only on rumour.

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

I was going by the bio you provided... Which says "Unbeknownst to Prometheus Catwoman was inside the Watchtower, and although she was armed with only a whip Prometheus was not prepared to fight a fellow villain and she was able to take him down. "

Please excuse the misinterpretation of "able to take him down"...

whirlysplat
no problem, she didn't take him down dizzle sorry I always try and post a bio to help peolpe, this maybe was not a good one. Sorry for my sarcasm you did not deserve that in the previous post either.

Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to deathstroke. Prometheus was also taken out by huntress and would have been killed if Bats didn't save him.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, but didn't Catwoman tool him in War Games? I think she did....

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Yeah, but didn't Catwoman tool him in War Games? I think she did....

Not catwoman got one shot off when promethius was unaware big grin Huntress also attacked when Promethius was otherwise occupied.

shaolin9976
Prometheus dies in this one.

srankmissingnin
Prometheus is a third rate Taskmaster, Slade owns him

DrDoom
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Prometheus is a third rate Taskmaster, Slade owns him

Yup, Wilson isn't gonna be taken down by a nutshot from Catwoman...

DarkCrawler
(From Brave and the Bold)

shaolin9976
This omni-cds won't matter...he'll be dead before he even loads them!

DarkCrawler
I wasn't finished...

DigiMark007
An impressive skill-set, but if powerful telepaths can't take over and/or read Slade's mind, I doubt the neural chaff would work. DS would still have the big advantage in the actual fighting, though all of that stuff, including the impressive number of counter-measure options, might make it a lot closer fight for Prometheus.

-DM

shaolin9976
All of those gadgets don't matter...Prometheus loses this fight.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
An impressive skill-set, but if powerful telepaths can't take over and/or read Slade's mind, I doubt the neural chaff would work. DS would still have the big advantage in the actual fighting, though all of that stuff, including the impressive number of counter-measure options, might make it a lot closer fight for Prometheus.

-DM

Indeed it might big grin

EvilCap America
Neural Chaff?
Hypnotic Lights?
Pre-programmed skills?

He should try fighting the Wehrmacht it would teach him focus

whirlysplat
lol good post I remeber that to, Slade has been in similair war zones but Prommy has more in his bag of tricks than that big grin

Freaky Zeeky
Aye!

Mider
Give examples of Slades abilities and weaponry that he could use against prometheous if not then why say he wins when there is almost no proof?

Psycho Ninja
SLADE : BEATS THE ENITRE JLA, BEATS THE ENTIRE TEEN TITANS !!!

Juntai
Originally posted by Mider
Give examples of Slades abilities and weaponry that he could use against prometheous if not then why say he wins when there is almost no proof? He's a far far faster, stronger, smarter fighter. His extendable staff can KO even heavyweights, it can be set from "stun" to "kill". He was one of the greatest soldiers America's Army ever had, he's the premier merc in DC.

And that's just beginning to describe it.

And Alfred recently dropped Promethius.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by EvilCap America
He should try fighting the Wehrmacht it would teach him focus

Worst line by Cap.... ever.

Mider
Originally posted by Juntai
He's a far far faster, stronger, smarter fighter. His extendable staff can KO even heavyweights, it can be set from "stun" to "kill". He was one of the greatest soldiers America's Army ever had, he's the premier merc in DC.

And that's just beginning to describe it.

And Alfred recently dropped Promethius.

MUCHHHHHHH BETTER excellent example sorry for sounding snotty anyway that is pretty good but didnt Promethus do the same? For all we know he could download slades moves aginst him like he did even Batman?

newjak86
Originally posted by Mider
MUCHHHHHHH BETTER excellent example sorry for sounding snotty anyway that is pretty good but didnt Promethus do the same? For all we know he could download slades moves aginst him like he did even Batman? Yes but would he be able to perform them as well since Slade is stronger and faster. Also since DS has a healing ability he probably takes this match.

Mider
Now that ive read up on Slade im not so sure about this with the tech he has a chance since he was able to take out the JLA but hand to hand he probably wouldnt win since Slade punked the JLA with out no weapons but dont count Promethous out remeber he does have weapons against speedsters and the like and he could again always get slades moves like he did batmans in the end this is a tough match.

brainchild81
Slade wins

Mider
did slade actually beat the entire JLA?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'd have to give it to deathstroke. Prometheus was also taken out by huntress and would have been killed if Bats didn't save him.

I'm going to go ahead and change my vote. Prometheus as a default has his Cosmic Key which Deathstroke has no answer for:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7643/retro5xi.th.jpg

Another correction. Huntress didn't take him out. Batman had a PIS moment and was able to switch Prometheus helmet. He was having his ass beat a second time till the PIS kicked in.

Avalonofthewind
Hmm...By Forum rules, Prometheus could win a HELL of a lot of fights...

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4412/pro4yl.th.jpg

Effortlessly teleporting others to limbo on a whim? That sure could come in handy...

Etrigan
Slade takes Prom if we are talking H2H...

But I reckon Prom's gadgets would be too much for Deathstroke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.