Wolverine vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
No prep time. Who Wins?

willRules
Venom easily

CorderaMitchell
Venom,at least 8/10.

RayIsGay
They are even, I dont think the battle would end.

Dizzle
Venom, like 7-8/10. For the superior strength, agility, and ranged capabilities.

KharmaDog
Couldn't Venom suffocate Wolverine?

RayIsGay
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Couldn't Venom suffocate Wolverine?
No, but they could Merge...

They both have regen. The only way that Wolverine could win is if he found Venoms weakness. It could be done.
Venom would need alot to kill Wolverine. He would need a Nuke, take them both out

IRTMU-Dragon
Venom wouldnt need a nuke. He has superior strength, his regenerative capabilities are quicker than Wolverines, the symbiote is resistant to medium round fire, he can project it meaning he can put it on others, to either, supphocate, destroy the brain through ears, nose, mouth, ETC, or cast nightmares into the victim.

Regardless, this fight wouldnt happen, because Venom has nothing against Wolverine, he protects the innocents as well.

RayIsGay
I have a Graphic Novel where venom and Wolverine fight. Wolverine scratches him, then venom takes him over and uses him. Thats prolly what will happen.

Next Venom_girl
And that was just the clone, the original has a host of more experience, so to speak.
http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Venom/Venom/Large/Venom10.JPG

RayIsGay
Yep, there you go.

CorderaMitchell
Venom's too versatile to be beaten by a short ranged weapon.

jinzin
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Venom wouldnt need a nuke. He has superior strength, his regenerative capabilities are quicker than Wolverines, the symbiote is resistant to medium round fire, he can project it meaning he can put it on others, to either, supphocate, destroy the brain through ears, nose, mouth, ETC, or cast nightmares into the victim.

Regardless, this fight wouldnt happen, because Venom has nothing against Wolverine, he protects the innocents as well.

ummmmm no.....venom does not have better regnerative capabilities than wolvie....

Zod4Life
Venom wins but not easily.Wolverine's a Warrior and one of the best superheroes Ive ever seen since I started getting into comics about 2 years ago.I'm 11 though.

jinzin
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
And that was just the clone, the original has a host of more experience, so to speak.
http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Venom/Venom/Large/Venom10.JPG

no it wasn't a clone..it was a eice of the original symbiote that flaked off and somehow survived..he hold all of the same experience and even greater resistance to symbiotic weaknesses than the original venom did....

anyways...this fight really could go either way...eddie can take him out with ranged weaponry...but eddie don't play that....he ususally goes in head on and tries to fight up close and personal like..if he does this with logan on good claw swipe will end the fight plain and simple...

when these two have fought before...venom beat wolverine in one fight...

they stalemated in another...until one of wolverine's old enemies came in and kidnapped jube distracting wolvierine and allowing venom to capitalize...

and in the third where wolvie fought the suped up symbiote he fared out quite nicely just from slashing the shit out of it...

but I will admit...venom should be taking this fight a good 7 or 8 out of 10....just that if he gets in close with wolvie...like he's done on all three occasions they've fought....LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES against enemies...he'll ge wasted for sure...

CorderaMitchell
please, nothing a semi can't handle.

Piedmon
Any depictions of Wolverine and Venom on equal footing have to be inconsistent, because Venom is well known to be stronger and faster then Spider-Man.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Piedmon
Any depictions of Wolverine and Venom on equal footing have to be inconsistent, because Venom is well known to be stronger and faster then Spider-Man.

And Spider-man can only hang with Wolverine because he has webbing. Serioust Pete could beat on Wolverine all day with out doing any serious damage.

thundercracker
venom smile

speed, strength ranged, attacks, claws, teeth he should win but this is only my oppinion venoms just 2 quick 4 him an he has his own spider sense (so to speak)

EvilCap America
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
And Spider-man can only hang with Wolverine because he has webbing. Serioust Pete could beat on Wolverine all day with out doing any serious damage.

Yeah because after all Bone claw Wolverine can shurg off hits from Hulk regenerate from a dust mote take out Lobo in one shot fly at FTL speed and ignite stars with his Fanboy-vision

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Yeah because after all Bone claw Wolverine can shurg off hits from Hulk regenerate from a dust mote take out Lobo in one shot fly at FTL speed and ignite stars with his Fanboy-vision

Or how about because a causualy slap from the Wedigo causes more damage then Spider-man could do if he had a week to do it? Its not my problem that your info on Wolverine and Spider-man is limited so next time keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.