Fantastic Four vs X-Men vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
really surprised it hasnt been done. i'm doing orginal rosters.

FF:
1. Mr. Fantastic
2. Invisible Woman
3. Human Torch
4. Thing

vs

X-Men:
1. Cyclops
2. Beast
3. Iceman
4. Angel
5. Jean Grey

Avengers:
1. Thor
2. Iron Man
3. Ant-Man
4. Wasp
5.Hulk

my moneys on the ff

willRules
Fantastic four cos Sue will "distract" them whilst the other FF attack the rest.

GalacticStorm
I think the avengers, the xmen have no chance that is such a lame lineup you should switch it up a bit.

last_samurai_44
i'm going with the x-men

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by last_samurai_44
i'm going with the x-men

Im the biggest xmen fan out, but even i can admit they aint winning this one. Not with such a lame lineup.

Mainstream
no cable...that makes me see red!!

WAF3001
That X-men line-up is the original. How can you say that's lame. I vote the Avengers although I am a bigger fan of X-men. I'm just happy as long as the FF die.

jrodslam
you know something. At first i was going to say Avengers easy, but now that i really look at it. X-Men take it. If they dont, it comes down to them and the Avengers. F.F put up a good fight though.

WAF3001
Avengers and FF are friends so they team up against the mutants and then, the Avengers cream the FF bastards

jrodslam
Originally posted by WAF3001
Avengers and FF are friends so they team up against the mutants and then, the Avengers cream the FF bastards

laughing laughing I hate the F.F too. Although the movie does look interesting.

Quick Freeze
the FF work together the best out of the 3. sue is mighty powerful and a force to be reckoned with. i know they are out numbered and dont have as many "advantages" as the other 2, but they are the most resoursful, talented and efficient out of the 3. they have the best defence and the best track record as well.

you must also take into consideration that although the hulk is on the avengers at this point, he has battled thor and iron man already, he has joined the team only to avoid confrontation with the authority, the next issue he quits, and not too much later he takes on the entire team. i dont recall him rejoining ever sence though he often confronts them in battle so you cannot rely on him using all of his strength being for the cause of the side of the Avengers. no FF member would ever do anything like that when a threat like the X-Men and the Avengers are there.

Hulk thinks for himself and himself only, and with hotheads like Tony and Thor along side him it is more than likely the Avengers will fail for their team is still incomplete. my point is that this team only lasted for an issue and a half and really havent overcome anything together. also putting the hulk on any team is probably not a good idea.

and as for the the x-men line up being "lame," like WAF said, it's the one that started it all. and they have a very good chance. jean and iceman alone are a great team. but with angel's flight, skills, and magic sword, beast's intelligence, powers, and abilities, and cyclops's leadership and powers they are hardly a "lame team" at all.

Blair Wind
oh so its classic teams with current powers? then id say if its a blood thirsty battle it depends on how fast Iw can put a bubble in peoples heads, iceman can freeze everyone or jean mindrapes everyone

ScarletSpider
Currently Jean's only power is her excellent ability to decompose.

Quick Freeze
no all original!
IW is still pretty powerful and snowball iceman and and jean still make a great team!

Blair Wind
all original??? avengers.....iw wasnt THAT powerful, iceman was just a snowball, ironman and thor and hulk take this if they dont fight eachother

Quick Freeze
her forcefields can stop those 3. and iceman was not just a snowball he can still freeze things, he's just not immortal

life is cruell
How are the x-men going to lose isnt the most current jean the phoenix of the white crown and you add in bobby who is damn powerful. PLus beast and iceman have improved since beasts now class 40 and angel has a magic sword and healing factor.

Pointinel
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im the biggest xmen fan out, but even i can admit they aint winning this one. Not with such a lame lineup.

^how can you say that G? you broke my heart
__ __

\ \/ / FO' LIFE!!!!!!!!
/ /\ \
__ __

xmarksthespot
If we're going on all originals with original powers then proabably Avengers. Original Invisible Girl wasn't really that much of a force to be reckoned with was she? Neither was original Marvel Girl, the Prof used to make her do the most retarded tasks in the beginning. Iceman was just a fuzzball of snow. Warren can fly. So can Thor, Ironman, Wasp and they have other powers too.

Piedmon
If you take them back to their 60s PLs, I say the FF can take it through good teamwork. But if it's original rosters with current PLs, then Hulk, Iron Man and Thor will mop the floor with the other two teams by themselves.

Quick Freeze
sounds reasonable. . . anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.