how people feel about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magic_hate_ball
me...just wondering if im the invisible kid on the block or what?

Ken Kenobi
Self pity, fishing for compliments threads are banned from KMC.

Morbid4Daniel
Uh..You're in no way the invisible kid on the block, Ive seen plenty of ppl talking to you....no expression

a1hsauce
Ken whats up with you dont you have powers here?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Ken whats up with you dont you have powers here?

HA! Me have powers here?

Nope, just in the Episode III forum.

Ronny
You've been here 3 months nobody is going to know you to well no expression Especially if you only have 232 posts

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

KK, I saw you sitting in the corner of town, with those big ass glasses on and your thumb stickin out to be picked up since you were hitch hiking...and you're talking about him wanting pity... roll eyes (sarcastic)
eek! wink

magic_hate_ball
no self pity or fishing for compliments....if i wanted that id have started the Magic_Hate_Ball tribute thread or something along those lines....big grin

a1hsauce
HA! Me have powers here?

Nope, just in the Episode III forum.
that sucks

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
no self pity or fishing for compliments....if i wanted that id have started the Magic_Hate_Ball tribute thread or something along those lines....big grin

The point is...

Asking people what they feel about you and having poll options such as: i like him!
ehh hes ok
he sucks
i wouldnt cross the street to p!ss on him if he were on fire,

is not allowed on KMC. All threads of this type will be closed once a global moderator arrives.

Piggle Humsy
yeh you just need to post more hun

I've been here for over a year and only recently have I been getting more known around the boards.. coz I started posting more frequently. smile

just post alot and wait a while....

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah, they're all right. I have over 20,000 posts and look at me..im swarming!.......Okay not with KMC'ers but flies...embarrasment stick out tongue jk

magic_hate_ball
The point is...

Asking people what they feel about you and having poll options such as: i like him!
ehh hes ok
he sucks
i wouldnt cross the street to p!ss on him if he were on fire,

is not allowed on KMC. All threads of this type will be closed once a global moderator arrives.
well then Ken, maybe you as a moderator should advise KMC to update their TOS to include such posts....i looked and right now, there is no rule prohibiting this post.... rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.