Battlefront 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bruthaindahood
I loved the first battlefront so i am really excited about the 2nd one.

theres a whole lot more detail, jedi ,space battles, better ai, and, more levels.

Darthburgerking
do you have any information about the jedi in the game if so could you maybe put up a link or just tell me about it.

bruthaindahood
well what d u mean

bruthaindahood
I think U stars as a plain joe and as u do good stuff u have the jedi optioon.

dont quote me on it.

someone also said that there was a time limit for how long u can be a jedi, if you do yusefull stuff then your time goes up and if u just sit around time goes down.

copy the link to u browser:

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=86134382&replies=21&ui=cb_post_01

Darth_Otaku
go to www.lucasarts.com there's a link there.Duhhh....

Darthburgerking
I'm kinda dissapointed that you can be a jedi at all in it because the emphasis of battlefront was the normal soldiers and strategy not the ability of deflecting everything and being a super good soldier, and the time limit thing hopefully isn't true but thanks for the info on that bruthaindahood.

Darth Travizzle
You know what I hate SO much, is that in Battlefront 1, when the Jedi heroes pass eachother. They don't do a thing. I always Imagine them saying something stupid like this:
Luke: Hey dad, how was work today?
Vader: Well, I'm buys right now. There's a lot of Rebel scum here today.
Luke: Gee Wiz dad. Well I'm gonna go decemate a whole bunch of your troops now.
Vader: Well ok, see you tonite!

Darth Travizzle
I meant busy.

OneForce_2018
The first was was really fun...i loved it. I bet the second one will be great. I'm definetly gonna try to get it when it comes out.yoda2

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by OneForce_2018
The first was was really fun...i loved it. I bet the second one will be great. I'm definetly gonna try to get it when it comes out.yoda2
Ya, I LOVED the first one.

§pearhead
The first one was great...especially if you knew how to kill the Jedi heroes, that can be amusing ^.^

I hate the relatively short battles though, that can be irritating

Darth Travizzle
Oh ya, except when you accidentaly kill your own hero by trying to kill the other team's hero....

Darthburgerking
DOes anyone know if choosing to play as a jedi in battlefront 2 is optional or not the lucas site didn't explain that at all.

bruthaindahood
thats why i gave u a seperate link, not to lucas.

Antillies
yeah man it looks very cool i really like the first one so im exited about the second one stick out tongue

bruthaindahood
The only bad thing about BF1 is the cheats suck. Ihope theyre better in 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.