Mar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darthburgerking
Not sure if anyone has talked about MAR on this forum yet so sorry if people had, but how did people like the English MAR I have been looking at the Japanese ones and it looked awsome, please tell me what you thought about MAR the manga.

Darthburgerking
no one knows MAR... sad sad

sai12
Well, if you mean...Mars, then I have and It was awesome. I read all 15 books! The library here got them. I was soo happy...

Now if you're not talking about that, and are really talking about a manga called Mar..then guess no one has! :P

WindDancer
Darthburgerking post some pics of MAR to give us a better idea. smile

sai12
Originally posted by WindDancer
Darthburgerking post some pics of MAR to give us a better idea. smile

That's a good idea! Do do! I'm really curious!

Darthburgerking
Alright, I'll give some attachments of some pictures of MAR I'm just having a tiny bit of trouble of find pictures of just the characters. OH! and by the way it's by the guy that also made flame of recca.

Darthburgerking
I will put more on later today, my computer is acting really dumb for some reason...

sai12
Wait wait wait! *slaps self*

I knew I recognized it somewhere! I really did...and I finally (just) figured it out! I read it in Sneak Peek Summer 2005!!

I think it was a very cute story, though I would have to say its for a younger audience.

MAR: MACHEN AWEKENS ROMANCE

If I could do the little dots about the A I would :P

Darthburgerking
oh I gathereed that from the japanese one that it was kiddy, I just liked the idea but how did you like it sai?

sai12
Originally posted by Darthburgerking
oh I gathereed that from the japanese one that it was kiddy, I just liked the idea but how did you like it sai?

Like I said..cute story. Well, what I read anyway. I wish I could dream myself into a world like that....hehehe

WinryULogan
Yeah, I read it in Sneak Peek too. It was weird, and definitely for a kiddie audience. I didn't like it much compared to the other ones in the Sneak Peek. *FullMetal Alchemist and Kekkaishi*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.