Some random chick just got pwn3d by FLOOD WATER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Check it.

The street outside my apartment is absolutely FLOODED. This cat in a big Chevy Blazer is going like 30 MPH through the water, and this chic in an Accord has her WINDOW DOWN COMPLETELY, the Blazer swooshes past her and ****ING SHOT A TIDALWAVE OF WATER..IN HER CAR THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!!!

Then I heard her SCREAMING!

Moral of this story is, don't leave yer vinders down when driving through a flooded street. Dumb broad.

dark1365
laughing out loud

Good one.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Check it.

The street outside my apartment is absolutely FLOODED. This cat in a big Chevy Blazer is going like 30 MPH through the water, and this chic in an Accord has her WINDOW DOWN COMPLETELY, the Blazer swooshes past her and ****ING SHOT A TIDALWAVE OF WATER..IN HER CAR THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!!!

Then I heard her SCREAMING!

Moral of this story is, don't leave yer vinders down when driving through a flooded street. Dumb broad. laughing

DanZeke25
laughing laughing out loud

shellie
omg....that is sooooo not fukkin funny mad no expression

lol yes it is

DeRFmAn
laughing yeah its rare to find a chick that pays attention while driving.....I'm not saying that there aren't I'm just saying I've only met like 2 in my whole life.

Cinemaddiction
"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That...is the sound of inevitability. The sound of you aboot to get totally drenched by a car, because you're on a bicycle, you jackass."

Killer_Dennis
omfg..Hillarious laughing

Cinemaddiction
Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!

shellie
thats plane awful Cory...

laughing out loud and so sweet

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by shellie
thats plane awful Cory...

laughing out loud and so sweet

...and I'm fresh out of Darwin awards.

shellie
...and I'm fresh out of Darwin awards. I can give you a doofus who should be up for a Darwin...laughing out loud

and even if not...this thread made me smile...and giggle a little. stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Thats not funny...it happend to me before when I was in my eclipse.sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Thats not funny...it happend to me before when I was in my eclipse.sad

Teaches you for having your window down. stick out tongue

But don't these people know it's not good for your car to be going that fast through water? It's best to take it slow.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Teaches you for having your window down. stick out tongue

But don't these people know it's not good for your car to be going that fast through water? It's best to take it slow. It was raining so hard that I couldn't see,I had to roll down my window.lol

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
It was raining so hard that I couldn't see,I had to roll down my window.lol

Wipers at full speed, slow down. stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
lol They were at full speed,and I was at a stop because of traffic.

dark1365
Hahahaha......

potter_luver48
omg. lol

SlipknoT
hahahaha

Lana
"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That...is the sound of inevitability. The sound of you aboot to get totally drenched by a car, because you're on a bicycle, you jackass."

laughing

Oh my....this is funny...

The Tired Hiker
Whenever I get sent out to shoot rain for the news, I put my rain gear on and stand right next to the puddles. It's a given that fools are going to try to spray 'the camera guy'. I love it. It makes for the best video! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.