Yoda vs Mace Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2Tidus!
Who is stronger? BY facts, Mace Windu. Look.

Mace Windu would've killed Palpatine if not for Anakin, however Yoda couldn't defeat Palpatine. Their both also the head of the council.

JediMasterLuke5
Ok here is how it is.

Force Powers

Yoda > Mace Windu

Lightsaber Skills

Mace Windu > Yoda

Over all

Yoda > Mace Windu

I say Yoda wins.

Darth Somebody
Hmmm. In combat? Well, according to the Star Wars website databank, it says that:

"Only two duelists have ever bested Mace in combat. Yoda and Dooku."

This states that Mace is an incredible duelist - but the likes of Yoda and Dooku are simply better. Perhaps not by far - but enough. In terms of Force Powers - I'd say Yoda by far.

JediMasterLuke5
Thats outdated. It clearly says in practically every Clone Wars novel that Mace is a better duelist. Mace uses Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad lightsaber skills which has the best saber techniques, it requires to devotion to it and only 2 people have ever mastered it Mace Windu and Depa Billaba.

Darth_Glentract
The reason that Mace did so well against Sidious is because that is where Vapaad shines. It is the best form for fighting the darkside. Yoda, if he had mastered Vapaad would have wasted Sidious. Against lightside though, it's not as effective, so Yoda would win.

Serra_Keto
I just can't decide.

Darth Travizzle
That short green dude named YODA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.