Yoda,Plo Koon,Ki-AdiMundi,Mace vs. Sidious,Dooku,Ventress,EPIII Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
I think Yoda's team would win!

DarthSidiouss
this seems like a great machup. very hard to see the winner. i believe it will come up to Mace defeating DOoku while Yoda fights Siidious Then they will team up on him!

Darth_Glentract
Good macth

Plo Koon beats Ventress
Ki-Adi dies against GG
Mace kills Sidious
Yoda kills Dooku
Plo Koon finishes GG with Mace and Yoda

DarthSidiouss
this would be an incredible fight

masterkit
Im gonna have to go with Darth Glentract

Fishy
Yoda fights against Sidious and wins, even though Mace won the fight in ROTS I don't think he could do so again. Sidious underestimated the master and that is why he lost not because he was weaker. Yoda however was in a bad position during his fight and in another location he would be able to defeat Sidious.

Mace fights against Dooku and eventually takes him, the last they fought was years ago and Dooku become more powerful since then but probably not as much as Mace did and Mace would eventually take him.

Ki adi loses from GG.

And Plo takes Ventress after that he will fight GG but probably lose, Mace and Yoda are still very busy with their fight. If he can hold on for a very long time Mace and or Yoda wil help him and take the guy out.

If not then the Sith have a very good chance because GG would kill Plo and then move on to help Dooku against Mace and then Dooku and Sidious against Yoda, it kinda depends on who wins first.

Admiral Akbar
Plo would lose to GG? what are you talking about, unless he is deadly tired, and couldent fight anymore. GG would stand a very little chance.

kamikz
Yoda's team will proboably win.
Yoda vs Sidious= Yoda (after a tough fight)
Plo vs Dooku= Dooku
Ki-adi Mundi vs Assaj= Ki-adi
Mace vs GG= Mace
Yoda, Mace, Ki-Adi vs Dooku= Yoda, mace, Ki-Adi.
By the way, I'm new here so hi everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.