Spider-Man & Batman vs a more sinister six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
A MORE SINISTER SIX HAS FORMED!!! ALL they want is the blood of the Dark Knight and Your Friendly Neighborhood Web-Slinger.
Joker!
Kingpin!
Carnage!
Ra's Al Ghul!
Scorpion!
& Scarecrow!

have combined their hatred for our heroes, all of thier unique resources, and all other attributes, twisted and evil as they are, soley for the destuction of the two greatest legends ever recorded. . . and they wanna take over the world or something. . .

anyway, Bats and Spidey are not unaware of this collaboration so they collaborate as well, in order to research the potential problem.

the 6 will have spent a week on gathering all their resouces and whatnot and conjuring up plans to take out the 2 seperately, for they are unaware of the spider-bat collabo, while the most dynamic duo ever will have spent 2 days on trying to figure out the who's, when's, where's, why's, how's, and what are we gonna do's.

unfortunately, the 2 fall into whatever traps the 6 had planned for them resulting in the duo battling not only all 6 villains but several of each of their armed henchmen as well. however spidey and bats have the element of surprise in that they have been working together the past 2 days and may have come up with a plan of their own for such a scenrio shifty . . .

are the two defeated at the hands of their arch enemies, or are the 6 thwarted once again by SPIDER-MAN & BATMAN!

Quick Freeze
just in case you want to see what the 6 would look like ive taken the liberty to microize them!
THE MORE SINISTER SIX!!!:
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/ennemis/Joker-Bolland.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Spiderman/ennemis/Scorpion02.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/ennemis/Scarecrow%2001.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Spiderman/ennemis/The%20King%20Pin.gif http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Batman/ennemis/rasalghul.gifhttp://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Spiderman/ennemis/marvel_carnage_rar.gif

DigiMark007
Hehe...nice pics.

Presumably, Carnage and Ra's could stalemate the duo, and the others would just be overkill. Add the Kingpin's money to the situation, and they'd be as well-prepped, if not more, than Bruce and Peter. Still, Parker would bring a sonic disruptor for Carnage (or hav Bats buy him one), and Batman is a wizard with prep too, so they could pull it off.

If it were written in a comic, the duo would obviously find a way to pull it out...but in reality I think they'd fall more often than not. Close fight, but Team Evil wins 6/10.

-DM

Joker1237
go Supervillians, In these VS forums, THE BAD GUYS CAN WIN. lol

Quick Freeze
what if it was like 3 levels of 2 on 2
por ejemplo
as soon as they beat Scarecrow and Kingpin + henchmen
Ra's and Scorpion drop in and as soon as they beat them (if they can of course) Joker and Carnage attempt to finish them off. . .

Quick Freeze
well
i think it's a cool battle!
its the four bad guys from the 2 crossovers. and scarecrow is there because peter parker whooped his ass in M v DC #2 and Batman whooped scorpion in All Access #3
so they all know each other!

DigiMark007
Taken idividually it's much more doable. I'd give the good guys the win if it's a series of 2-on-2 battles.

CorderaMitchell
carnage would whoop spiderman to shreds, and give bats unprepped trouble,

Quick Freeze
well batman has fought carnage before (and won unfortunately) and seeing that he is aware for 2 whole days that he will have some sort of confrontation with the psycho, and with a partership with the guy who knows him best, i have a feeling bats will bring some sort of fire thing or sonic thing with him and then carnage is done for.

Freaky Zeeky
aye!

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
well batman has fought carnage before (and won unfortunately) and seeing that he is aware for 2 whole days that he will have some sort of confrontation with the psycho, and with a partership with the guy who knows him best, i have a feeling bats will bring some sort of fire thing or sonic thing with him and then carnage is done for.

When did they fight? Anyway, I think Spidey and Bats would lose. Its just way too much for them to handle.

Arahan
That was in a Crossover. And it was bad writting. Bats wins against Carnage in H2H? Yeah and pigs can fly.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Quick Freeze

agreed by that perspective.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Taken idividually it's much more doable. I'd give the good guys the win if it's a series of 2-on-2 battles.

I-Love-your-sig.

CorderaMitchell
Its some funny stuff.

Scoobless
Carnage and Joker are not good team players...... Kingpin and Ra's may battle amongst themselves for leadership...... then be gutted by Carnage for pissing him off.... Scorpion is easily manipulated by Spider-Man as he isn't all there mentally and could be turned against his team.... if he isn't too blood thirsty for Spider-Man.... i don't know anything about ScareCrow other than the latest film and his appearance in the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover

i'd give the heroes a decent percentage win here

CorderaMitchell
Yea I was looking on the surface...... too lazy, I'm sure they could devise a means to take them down, but It'd be hella hard.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Arahan
That was in a Crossover. And it was bad writting. Bats wins against Carnage in H2H? Yeah and pigs can fly.

hey im not saying that its kinda dumb the way bats beat carnage but i really enjoyed that story. i like how JM took the 2 most popular heroes of all time and put them into a good cop/bad cop serious guy/comic relief guy scenerio. the sequel was pretty good too. in fact, i want more! and bats beating carnage is pretty much the only critisizm i have for it. . . that and that marvel and dc cant decide when to use Access and the whole different universes plotline, and when to just make it all the same world. . .

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Scoobless
Carnage and Joker are not good team players...... Kingpin and Ra's may battle amongst themselves for leadership...... then be gutted by Carnage for pissing him off.... Scorpion is easily manipulated by Spider-Man as he isn't all there mentally and could be turned against his team.... if he isn't too blood thirsty for Spider-Man.... i don't know anything about ScareCrow other than the latest film and his appearance in the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover

i'd give the heroes a decent percentage win here

that seems like the way they would go! in both crossovers the baddies turned on each other, scorpion's nuts, and scarecrow's the weakest link. however if they did work well together it would be much much more difficult for our heroes to stop them.

Quick Freeze
another great thread
3-way tie cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.