100% Brain Use

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

djmaster
TO USE 100% BRAIN IS HAVE MORE FUNTIONS IN THE BRAIN,BECAUSE THAT DEVELOMENT THE MASS CEREBRAL AND CREATION DE NEURONES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BackFire
?

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by BackFire
? My thoughts exactly....

I think if we used more of our brain we wouldn't talk like this

Originally posted by djmaster
TO USE 100% BRAIN IS HAVE MORE FUNTIONS IN THE BRAIN,BECAUSE THAT DEVELOMENT THE MASS CEREBRAL AND CREATION DE NEURONES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bardock42
Yes I agree...not even a 300% usage of our Brain could make us able to understand what he means........but I will try with my 400% stick out tongue ...... it is an Urban Myth that we use less than 100% of our Brain.......go to Snopes.com........find it out....Shut the hell up....

hotsauce6548
Was he speaking English?

I thought I saw some Spanish in there.

Blue Dragon
Riiiiggggghhhht...
This thread as been nominated as one of the worst threads ever! I suppose everything as it's purposes...

Freaky Zeeky

I think you smoked to much haze.

alcoholicpoet
100% BRAIN USE IS TEH R0XX0RRZ!!!!1111!!!!11

Freaky Zeeky
?

alcoholicpoet
Ignore me I'm just being an ass.

abdulkkadir
it ll never be %100

T.M
people can keep saying we only use 10% or whatever of our brain's as much as they want. even though that rule only apples to people who cant use the other 90% of there brain to work out it is total bullshit yes

Storm
We use our entire brains. Every part of the brain is known to have a function. Only about 10 % of the neurons in the brain are firing at any given time. However, if all of your neurons began firing at once, you would not become smarter, but instead suffer an epileptic seizure.

G.P
Originally posted by Storm
We use our entire brains. Every part of the brain is known to have a function. Only about 10 % of the neurons in the brain are firing at any given time. However, if all of your neurons began firing at once, you would not become smarter, but instead suffer an epileptic seizure. I didn't know that...but I think the question was about intellectual capacities and excluding the brain areas used to deal with sensorial information, etc. Does the usual figure (between 10 and 20 %) also apply to the neurons dedicated to the thinking process ?

This is a question of neurobiology...there's not many philosophical problems here (the GDF would suit better). The only thing we could do is to talk about men's finiteness. wink

On a side note, I am sick and tired of those who try to boost their egoes by mocking the members who don't speak English well. Not anyone had the "priviledge" to be born in an English-speaking country ; not anyone had the chance to take lessons to master foreign languages ; most of all, people whose mother tongue is English are the ones who on average learn/master the fewest number of foreign languages. So keep low profile.

Evil Dead
not EVERYONE.

In general, I agree with you.......little mistakes and mix ups are over looked. The guy who originated this thread made zero sense. His post was complete nonsense. I appreciate the effort but if you don't know the language, don't use it.....

I don't know spanish yet you do not see me posting gibberish like, "casa de burrito te por que da nada"

FeceMan
Are you sure that maybe, just maybe, your name isn't actually JMmaster?

PVS

dont aim too high buddy.
after reading that post i would suggest to shoot for about 3%...
then i'd say you've made some serious progress.

FeceMan
Translation: To use the 100% of the brain's capacity is to have a higher-functioning brain. This is because using 100% of the brain develops the cerebral mass and aids in the creation of neurons. Also, I am of a lesser species that is only pretending to be human. I know absolutely nothing about neurology or psychology or any of those crazy -ologies.

Braaaaains....

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Translation: To use the 100% of the brain's capacity is to have a higher-functioning brain. This is because using 100% of the brain develops the cerebral mass and aids in the creation of neurons. Also, I am of a lesser species that is only pretending to be human. I know absolutely nothing about neurology or psychology or any of those crazy -ologies.

Braaaaains....
haha...he said AIDS.....

dawsey28
To use 100% brain, you have to turn off the Caps lock.

KidRock

Quickly someone go get Jackie Malfoy to translate her language for us! j/k

alcoholicpoet
WTF is up with all those commas?

Bardock42
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
WTF is up with all those commas?

he missed the ".................."

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Bardock42
he missed the ".................."

Ah, that's tricky business.

Bardock42
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
Ah, that's tricky business.

yes,,,, happens to me a lot too,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes,,,,,.,.,!!!!!!11111!!!!lollollollol

whirlysplat
I find hundred percent brain usage overated homer

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Bardock42
yes,,,, happens to me a lot too,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes,,,,,.,.,!!!!!!11111!!!!lollollollol

LAWL!!!!!!oneoneone111!!!!!!!thirtyfive!!!!111!!

G.P
Originally posted by Evil Dead
not EVERYONE.
Thank you ! No one's ever corrected my grammar mistakes. Plus I really could have avoided this one...embarrasment

Darth Jello
it's a lie that you only use 1-10 percent of your brain, you only use 1-10 percent of you brain AT A TIME. If you were to use 100 percent of your brain, you would have the most horrible and painful, fatal epileptic seizure you could imagine.

muserke
Coooooooooooool.

I'm gonna try.

blowup

Awesomeness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.