Spiderman Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Just to follow on from the Spiderman vs Thing thread, how would Pete fare against the big russian? Spidey's fought villains who are much meaner, tougher and stronger than Colossus so I say he has a chance. Comparing Colossus to Thing, Colossus is probably stronger and more durable than Thing but Ben is a better fighter. Spiderman has the edge in speed, agility, fighting skill and experience. Colossus has a strength advantage and metal skin which will make it hard for Spidey. What would be the result of a Spiderman vs Colossus fight?

colossus17
its been done......spidy cant do any real damage to colossus..and colossus cant do much to spidy becasue of his agility

DigiMark007
We'd probably end up arguing about sonic claps again.

If Thing wouldn't touch Spidey, neither would Colossus. Longpig just posted a handy pic of a comic where Slade gets rid of Col. rather easily (though he doesn't actually 'win'). I see no reason why Parker couldn't do the same. It'd take a long long time to take down Colossus, but doesn't he have a limit to how long he can stay metal? Even if he doesn't Spidey could play it smart and wear him down.

-DM

colossus17
there isnt a limit....and he has superhuman endurance.....there is no way spidy can do damage to him....+ colossus in not rhino he actually has some brains....

who?-kid
Colossus too slow and SM too weak. Non-fight.

shaolin9976
It'll be tough to beat Colossus. The only way for Spidey to beat him is to outsmart him. I don't think it's not that far fetch though. I still believe Spidey beats Colossus in the end.

WAF3001
they would never fight. they're friends!

Arahan
Originally posted by WAF3001
they would never fight. they're friends!

Great post, your wisdom is awesome smile

WAF3001
what's wisdom? (j/k)

colossus17
ninja

Solidus Snake
i dunno, spidey punched out firelord. and he beat titania in secret wars. i would use the titania approach and toss collossus about.

colossus17
^ bad writing

CorderaMitchell
I'd say he'd have to get rid of colossus, to beat him, but in no other way.

WAF3001
why are they fighting?

colossus17
becasue colossus is jealous of spiderman's cool costume.and wants it for himself.......

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman costume is considered the worst, by his colleagues. I personally think colossus's costume is great.

Nontheless movie spiderman's costume rocked, but I don't think colossus can fit.

colossus17
lol i think it will expand like hulk's pants.after all every other superhero costume is made out of "unstable molecules"..........

CorderaMitchell
too true............

WAF3001
Well Colossus will win cuz he'd be the only one who wants to fight!

CorderaMitchell
Spidey always holds back...........

The MISTER
Where are they fighting? (It would make a big difference)

colossus17
in israel ninja

The MISTER
laughing Why are they in Isreal? Good answer though!

If they are fighting there maybe Spidey can bury him in a cave or some garbage like that. lol (don't take that seriously)

colossus17
lol i am not......i am actually israeli....its really pretty country.....

Metalmanx
This is one of the most non-fight-esque fights that I have ever seen. Neither would be able to do any damage to the other. And just through sheer determination, neither would back down and allow themselves to tire. Using his strategic ability, Spidey would be able to make time to nuture himself, while Colossus just wouldn't have to nuture himself at all. Nothing would happen in this fight. Except maybe a team-up. We love those.

CorderaMitchell
lol

colossus17
very true.but still if there is even a slight chance that colossus will grab spidy that he could just rip him in half......

CorderaMitchell
Spidey and Colossus would be a great team, Colossus tosses him up on sentinels, let me make a thread.

Metalmanx
Hahaha, that does sound pretty cool actually.

And yea, Colossus17, I agree that Colossus could just rip him in half. He'd just have to catch him first. I mean, if you want to get technical about it, Spidey could throw Colossus into a vat of acid or something. I dunno.

CorderaMitchell
its a no match.

Metalmanx
Agreed. That's what I was saying.

masterbruce
you still haven't answered this question, metalmanx. Avoiding choosing sides?

Brian Oswald
What about thunderclaps?

Metalmanx
Not avoiding anything. I still would like to know the stipulations of the match. It could be either:

A) They fight in a deserted NYC.

B) They fight in an environment-less arena.

In situation A, Spidey can win. In situation B, Colossus wins EVENTUALLY.

Bentley
Spiderman send web down to Colossus throat, causing him to choke, or he rather send him underwater and causes him to choke. Please, tell me that Colossus breathes...

Outside my crazy chocking Spidey, this is a non-fight.

StarsNeverFall7
I don't believe Colossus breathes.

Let me rephrase that, I don't believe he needs to. I could be wrong.

NiņoAraņa
in this fight, no one really wins......

except MB loses.....no expression

Decay
so spider-man cant damage colossus? i think he could slightly, not through punches, but imagine how strong his leg muscles are, if he is an environment where he can get some height imagine him diving down at full speed (or slingshotting) and driving both heels into the back of colossus' head as hard as he can. its bound to do something.

colossus might be steel, but he still seems to follows the same general physiological structure as ours, he can be knocked out for example by the likes of the hulk or juggernaut, so hes not just a piece of metal, he has a brain to be knocked out, even if it is super durable. if he was just steel a punch to the head and a punch to the fist would have about the same effect, none.

this fight is a draw, but i think spider-man could potentially harm colossus.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Decay
so spider-man cant damage colossus? i think he could slightly, not through punches, but imagine how strong his leg muscles are, if he is an environment where he can get some height imagine him diving down at full speed (or slingshotting) and driving both heels into the back of colossus' head as hard as he can. its bound to do something.

colossus might be steel, but he still seems to follows the same general physiological structure as ours, he can be knocked out for example by the likes of the hulk or juggernaut, so hes not just a piece of metal, he has a brain to be knocked out, even if it is super durable. if he was just steel a punch to the head and a punch to the fist would have about the same effect, none.

this fight is a draw, but i think spider-man could potentially harm colossus.

If Spider-man tried that its more likley he'd crush himself against collossus lol, that'd be a very funny way to die actualy "What happend to Spider-man? He jumped off a cliff and landed on collosus, oh"

masterbruce
so, MetalmanX, let me ask you this: who do you think would win in a battle between the thing and spiderman?

Sparkz
Originally posted by masterbruce
so, MetalmanX, let me ask you this: who do you think would win in a battle between the thing and spiderman?

Is there a reason your singling out Metalmanx at all?

Metalmanx

Spider-Man.

Unlike Colossus, Thing is not as durable, not as strong, not as quick, not as agile...plus, Thing needs to eat/sleep/BREATHE.

Spidey can damage Thing with very gradually, tossing him around and whatnot. And then he can also web down Thing's throat, causing him to suffocate.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sparkz
Is there a reason your singling out Metalmanx at all?

He's been doing this for awhile now. I've grown accustomed to it. erm

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spider-Man.

Unlike Colossus, Thing is not as durable, not as strong, not as quick, not as agile...plus, Thing needs to eat/sleep/BREATHE.

Spidey can damage Thing with very gradually, tossing him around and whatnot. And then he can also web down Thing's throat, causing him to suffocate.

wow. just wow.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He's been doing this for awhile now. I've grown accustomed to it. erm

Yeah seems to be following you around like grimm was with Capt maybe all members are supposed to get mascots for a week at one point or another.

H. S. 6
wow. just wow.

Fine debating tactics you got there.

It'd be better if you just said, "I quit," by the way. More to the point, eh?

xmarksthespot
wow. just wow. Yeah, I think it's time you stfu, before people decide to call off the moratorium on making fun of you. Mmkay?

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yeah, I think it's time you stfu, before people decide to call off the moratorium on making fun of you.

naive fool, who do you think you're speaking to, in that insolent tone? I will crush you like the speck of dust that you are if you shall ever address me with such irreverence ever again. Now leave me be...

Sparkz
wow. just wow.

I may disagree with what he said, though both are plausable tactics I just see the Thing winning more times than Spider-man, anyway you realy shouldnt be following him around asking him random questions so you can poke fun.

H. S. 6
naive fool, who do you think you're speaking to, in that insolent tone? I will crush you like the speck of dust that you are if you shall ever address me with such irreverence ever again. Now leave me be...

laughing

STFU.

xmarksthespot
naive fool, who do you think you're speaking to, in that insolent tone? I will crush you like the speck of dust that you are if you shall ever address me with such irreverence ever again. Now leave me be... Or what, you'll kungpow me? You're now officially fair game again.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sparkz
I may disagree with what he said, though both are plausable tactics I just see the Thing winning more times than Spider-man, anyway you realy shouldnt be following him around asking him random questions so you can poke fun.

I like annoying MetalmanX, sue me.

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Or what, you'll kungpow me?

you know not what you speak of...and I warn thee roll thy tongue back before I unleash my hellspawn wrath upon you. You have been WARNED.

Sparkz
What the hell has happend to this thread with all the kungpow and annoying I can't think about Colossus and Spider-man anymore.

masterbruce
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

STFU.

You dare mock ME? I was born to rule this world, and you were born to serve me. Be grateful I've allowed you to grace my company at all, for when the time comes, you will regret your defiance!

xmarksthespot
Uh.. yeh. Wake me when we get to funny. Colossus wins.

King_Mungi
You dare mock ME? I was born to rule this world, and you were born to serve me. Be grateful I've allowed you to grace my company at all, for when the time comes, you will regret your defiance!

I was starting to get on the side to stop people attacking you, but comments like these sick Your doing more harm than good

masterbruce
ummm, I'm kinda outta of it. haven't slept in over 24 hours, was up all nights cramming for a final.

masterbruce
i prob should go take a nap. but not too sleepy for some reason.

btw, I'm just joking in my posts above.

Metalmanx
Except for the fact that you do seem to like annoying me.

LordFear
This wouldn't go anywhere. And if you think that Firelord getting smacked by SPidey was an accurate representation

Colossus-Big C
is bfr on?

DarkOdin
Spiderman's hits have enough force to hurt the hulk So he has plenty to hurt ben or Colossus.

His webing was strong enough to Hold back Hercules for a little bit so needs less to say both ben and colossus would have more trouble then Hercules thats for sure.

Spidey could get maybe a frew wins from either however Ben or colossus will take a healthly majority weither way but it won't be a stomp

Colossus-Big C
show me scans of spiderman punches hurting hulk

Parmaniac
I could, but he had the uni power so it doesn't really count.

Tha C-Master
They can probably "hurt" him as in make him feel a little something, but they won't be killing him or beating him. I meant Spider-Man and other street levelers.

Colossus-Big C
idk about that, rockslide who is class 70 cant even hurt colossus, he cant even make him budge when he punched him and he broke his own arm

Tha C-Master
I meant the Hulk and I meant more like a bee sting.

Spider-Man has hurt some heavy hitters in his career though.

Stoic
I can see this being a long fight. Colossus really has no business even touching Spiderman when he's in the zone. Spiderman has beaten the FF, The X-Men (ref. Secret Wars v.1). Honestly, Colossus could most likely one shot Spidey if he connects solidly, but I see Spidey avoiding this, and chipping him down, and after a brutally long time KO'ing him.

The webbing could be used to net him up, giving him the opportunity to use Colossus as a living wrecking ball, and if he repeatedly whacks his head against a similarly solid object, Colossus should pass out.

Just my take on what probably would happen.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Stoic
I can see this being a long fight. Colossus really has no business even touching Spiderman when he's in the zone. Spiderman has beaten the FF, The X-Men (ref. Secret Wars v.1). Honestly, Colossus could most likely one shot Spidey if he connects solidly, but I see Spidey avoiding this, and chipping him down, and after a brutally long time KO'ing him.

The webbing could be used to net him up, giving him the opportunity to use Colossus as a living wrecking ball, and if he repeatedly whacks his head against a similarly solid object, Colossus should pass out.

Just my take on what probably would happen.
I see what you mean, and I would agree, but I thing Colossus is to durable and his stamina to good. Spiderman will tire before he able to put colossus down the majority of the time. Also spiderman would have lots of problems if he thunder clapps.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
show me scans of spiderman punches hurting hulk All in his respect thread i suggest for once in you rlif3e you check a characters respect before posting about them mad

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I see what you mean, and I would agree, but I thing Colossus is to durable and his stamina to good. Spiderman will tire before he able to put colossus down the majority of the time. Also spiderman would have lots of problems if he thunder clapps. Has Colossus every done a thunder clap as far as i can't the thunder clap is only effective when the Bigbot bricks use it??

KingD19
If Luke Cage can thunderclap, so can Colossus.

spider-man will run out of stamina first and then he'll lose.

KingD19
Originally posted by 753
spider-man will run out of stamina first and then he'll lose.

Exactly. Spidey can go for a few hours tops, Colossus can go for days.

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man has fought for over a day against Morlun. But you are right about him losing this fight without some trap. In a comic he'd win by outsmarting him like he would against Thing. In a random forum match he gets squished. Unless he just avoids him.

zeel
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spidey always holds back...........

reminds me of the...oh supes holds back thats why he lost.

gesh this is a no contest peter is to agil and wont be hit and colossus is to durable and is not going to get hurt.

Another thing. even if spideys punches do a TINy bit of damge, can you imagine the damage his hands are taking? Colossus is very durable and has armored skin.

marwash22
this is either a stalemate or a rape in favor of Colossus.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by zeel
reminds me of the...oh supes holds back thats why he lost.

gesh this is a no contest peter is to agil and wont be hit and colossus is to durable and is not going to get hurt.

Another thing. even if spideys punches do a TINy bit of damge, can you imagine the damage his hands are taking? Colossus is very durable and has armored skin. Read my other posts in the thread. I'm sure even back then I made it clear that Colossus wins a forum fight. Unless he avoids and traps him.

chomperx9
WTF can spidey do to colossus ?

KingD19
Annoy the hell out of him.

SamZED
Spider-man can't really put Colossus down but Colossus is not getting his hands on Pete for a long long time. But eventually Pete gets tired, which could be days. Piotr wins in the end.

But there is a chance that SM unloads all the web cartridges he has on C and hold him long enough for it to count as a win.

KingD19
Spidey is not gonna keep going for days....he's not gonna go for a whole day. He can go for a few hours tops. Then he gets tired, and Colossus capitalizes by squashing him like the bug he is.

SamZED
He can go for days. Few hours tops if he's fighting someone as fast as him maybe.

KingD19
Spidey has gone full kilter for several days straight before?

Bentley
I don't see Peter beating Piotr.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Spidey has gone full kilter for several days straight before? Yep. Without sleeping, eating or taking bathroom breaks which probably is the toughest.

KingD19
Was he fighting someone, or just not resting? I meant fighting, because Pete just about doesn't tire in his metal form, and he doesn't need to eat, sleep, breath, none of that.

Can Spidey go for several days fighting with all he's got so he doesn't die?

SamZED
Not resting for days is something he does pretty often and isnt a big deal. Yeah, I meant fighting non-stop, he's done that. And not some random thugs, but supervillains.

ankur29
colossus ftw

Mshinu
Spidey breaks his fist.
Pete makes spider pancake.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
Not resting for days is something he does pretty often and isnt a big deal. Yeah, I meant fighting non-stop, he's done that. And not some random thugs, but supervillains. Remember, Spider-Man is as fast as a peak human, can't hit as hard, and can't last in 5 seconds in any fight on the forums. big grin

SamZED
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Remember, Spider-Man is as fast as a peak human, can't hit as hard, and can't last in 5 seconds in any fight on the forums. big grin And dont forget that any street thug that took karate lessons for over a month = massive beating for Spider. big grin

Mshinu
Unless Parker gets pissed off `cause that makes him class 100+ stick out tongue

Q99
Villains have thrown him into some fairly long gauntlets before.

Colossus-Big C
spiderman can maybe hurt colossus if he swings at full force and then punches colossus,.....or maybe he might just break his fist

King Castle
colossus wins..

pete would eventually break his fist if he went all out on colossus like he did hulk..

colossus would feel some discomfort every once in a while but he should be fine.

Spider be tired and exhausted in a matter of hours tops that is given him the benefit of the doubt otherwise i see him get tired within a half hour of intense no holds bar fighting..

Colossus would grab him and slam him or thunderclap him for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.