Wolverine versus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
Here are some amusing Wolverine fights with characters from outside comicdom, for your amusement and bemusement alike. No prep time in any of these.

BTW, Wolverine wins all these fights, but sometimes the odds aren't quite in his favor.

-Wolverine vs. Connor McCloud (Highlander movies)

-Wolverine vs. Inu Yasha (Inu Yasha anime)

-Wolverine vs. The Predator (you know, from the movie)

-Wolverine vs. Drizzt Do'Urden (Forgotten Realms--+10 cool points if you have any idea what I'm talking about)

-Wolverine vs. Darth Maul (Ep I)

-Wolverine vs. Jango Fett (Ep II)

-Wolverine vs. General Grievous (Ep III, pre stomach-injury)

-Wolverine vs. Samurai Jack (Cartoon Network)

-Wolverine vs. Vash the Stampede (Trigun anime)

IMO:

Wolverine vs Connor McCloud: Connor may be immortal, but his sword isn't, and it won't last long when it's matched against adamantium. Of course, if Wolverine doesn't realize McCloud is immortal, he'd probably stop at just leaving the poor guy for dead. Wolverine 9/10

Wolverine vs Inu Yasha: Inu Yasha and Wolverine both possess heightened senses, a healing factor, and really bad tempers. However, Inu Yasha is actually more of a ranged fighter, with his devastating Wind Scar attack. If Wolverine can get close, he could easily duck under that oversized Tetsaiga, but first he'd have to make it through Inu Yasha's destructive blasts. Wolverine 4/10

Wolverine vs The Predator: In melee, Wolverine holds the advantage thanks to his healing. For all the Predator's toughness, one slice through the ribs and he's not going to get up. On the other hand, his various ranged weapons--the plasma cannon, the speargun, the razor disc--could be effective against Wolverine. Of course, the Predator's usual stealth advantage is useless to Wolverine's superior senses. It all comes down to whether or not the Canadian can close the distance before he gets blasted. Wolverine 5/10

Wolverine vs Drizzt Do'Urden: Drizzt holds the edge in speed and agility, but his normal tactics would be ineffective. (Magical darkness can cloak nothing from a mutant with heightened hearing and smell). Of course, Drizzt is nothing if not an improvisor, and the enchantments on his blades will hold them against even adamantium. Wolverine's endurance and healing will allow him to bring Drizzt down after a very long battle, but he's going to take some very nasty cuts in the process. Wolverine 8/10

Wolverine vs Darth Maul: The big question is, can a lightsaber cut through adamantium? I think it could, but only with repeated or prolonged impact to a certain spot. Wolverine could last, but Maul's speed, acrobatics and most importantly his use of the force could overwhelm Wolverine in a blitzkrieg attack. Logan's best chance is to try and wait until Maul tires out--if he can withstand the brutalizing the Sith Lord would give him. Wolverine 4/10

Wolverine vs Jango Fett: Although skilled, Jango has no good way to take Wolverine down. He'd shrug off a blaster shot, charge right through the flame thrower.... the missile, if well placed, could take him out, but Wolverine is probably too skilled for that. Jango's best option for survival is to fly up with his jetpack and blast at Logan. But that would probably give him a draw at best. Wolverine 7/10

Wolverine vs General Grievous: It's the same problem as Maul; except without that annoying crushed diaphragm Windu gave him, Grievous has no limitations on his endurance. His mechanical precision and four blades, combined with the superior reach of his lightsabers, give him a melee advantage. Wolverine 3/10

Wolverine vs Samurai Jack: Jack has actually gone up against adamantium before, (in the Season 2 ep, "Jack vs the robots."wink His sword can cut through it, but he naturally lacks the strength to push it through. So that pairs this fight down to skill. Good as Wolverine is, Jack has mastered every fighting style in the world, and his agility rivals Spider-Man's. The key difference is that Wolverine can take a sword through the chest and keep chugging, Jack can't. Logan takes the magic sword through his sternum, but to Jack's shock just steps forward and ends the fight with a swipe. Wolverine 7/10

Wolverine vs Vash the Stampede: This is much like the paradigm of Wolverine vs Spider-Man. Spidey has the power to kill Wolverine if he fought all out, but lacks the will to fight lethally. Likewhise, Vash would never use his Angel Arm willingly, even to save his own life. That brings it down to Wolverine vs. Vash's revolver. With his insanely good marksmanship, Vash can pick Wolverine off at his leisure, but no bullet is going to put the Canuck down for long. Vash controls the fight until he runs out of ammo, and even then Wolvie has a hard time catching the slippery guy. He wins in the end, but it's a really long day for him. Wolverine 7/10.

srankmissingnin
I don't think Drizzt has what it takes to beat Wolverine escpially in a straight confrontation. Drizzt needs to play his cards just right to beat 6 or so armed fighters... Wolverien can takes hundreds.

Wolverine beats Jack, Connor and all the Starwars guys. Inu is much to strong and fast for Logan and has some insane moves. Vash doesn't have it in himself to hurt Logan enough to win... but the chances that Logan can even hit him are very slim, stalemate

CorderaMitchell
I love inuyasha, drizzts hardcore.

jinzin
wolvie beats conner, jengo, predator, and grevious...other than that he dies...

long pig
Wolverine wins, you fools!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I love inuyasha, drizzts hardcore.

Indeed, altough his books have gone down hill

If you are a Drizzt fan I recomment the Waylander trilogy and White Wolf and The Swords of Night and Day (the two of which make up the first two in The Damned series) by David Gemmel and

Piedmon
And?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Piedmon
And?

Not sure what the and is there for... its all by Gemmel. He has got to be the best fantasy writer around IMO.

Piedmon
To be honest, I actually prefer Artemis Entreri to Drizzt Do'Urden. He should be up there too. I wouldn't count him out against Wolverine, either--he has a powerful new magic sword now.... that, uh, I can't remember the name of because it's been years since I read Servant of the Shard....

CorderaMitchell
i haven't gotten past inuyasha 19, is it that bad.

DarkCrawler
To be honest, I actually prefer Artemis Entreri to Drizzt Do'Urden. He should be up there too. I wouldn't count him out against Wolverine, either--he has a powerful new magic sword now.... that, uh, I can't remember the name of because it's been years since I read Servant of the Shard....

I think it was Claw of Kharon. Or something, I have only read the Finnish translation.

Plus he has the dagger that can absorb lifeforce.

Swanky-Tuna
Ignignokt and Err could take Wolverine. The quad laser's bullet is too immense to dodge.

CorderaMitchell
hmmmm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Ignignokt and Err could take Wolverine. The quad laser's bullet is too immense to dodge.

The quad glaser actually

K3VIL
Inuyasha's ground speed and leaping speed outclasses Logan by far.
His durability, reflexes and strenght are above those of Logan too.
Tessaiga is not only a powerful ranged weapon, it's also easy to use of the half-demon guy even in close distance he's hella fast with it.And he can also use his claws to slice throug flesh like nothing.
Logan is screwed

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The quad glaser actually
The quad glaser is the gun they form isn't it? And the quad laser is when Err locks into Ignignogkt's head.

CorderaMitchell
A much better fight would be "demon inuyasha" vs. wolverine, but he'd die much worse then.

Inuyasha is better than wolverine on almost all aspects, scent, reach, power, beserk, speed, agility, experience, weapons, and projectile.

I disagree about it if its a hero predator in discussion here.

srankmissingnin
The quad glaser is the gun they form isn't it? And the quad laser is when Err locks into Ignignogkt's head.

Yeah, I thoughts the one you ment since you said it was to big to dodge.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Inuyasha's ground speed and leaping speed outclasses Logan by far.
His durability, reflexes and strenght are above those of Logan too.
Tessaiga is not only a powerful ranged weapon, it's also easy to use of the half-demon guy even in close distance he's hella fast with it.And he can also use his claws to slice throug flesh like nothing.
Logan is screwed

Yeah he has up rooted massive trees and leaped into the air with them, he also has moves that destorymountains.

shaolin9976
Wolverine kills them all and took a nap after.

The MISTER
I don't think Wolverine could beat Darth Maul or Inuyasha

Darth Maul was holding his own against TWO jedi at the same time....

What the hell could Wolvy bring that they didn't?

And as for Inuyasha...The guys defeated tougher demons.

CorderaMitchell
inded

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The MISTER
I don't think Wolverine could beat Darth Maul or Inuyasha

Darth Maul was holding his own against TWO jedi at the same time....

What the hell could Wolvy bring that they didn't?

And as for Inuyasha...The guys defeated tougher demons.

Well, Wolverine is faster, stronger and more skilled then Darth Maul. The force is almost useless in melee combat as a degree of consintration is need to preform any of the force techniques. If Wolver and Maul both stood totally still and stared at each other, then he could throw him around with the force... but that would only piss him off and a force choke is no different then a normal choke so Wolverine walks up a guts Maul.

EvilCap America

-Wolverine vs. Connor McCloud (Highlander movies)

-Wolverine vs. Inu Yasha (Inu Yasha anime)

-Wolverine vs. The Predator (you know, from the movie)

-Wolverine vs. Drizzt Do'Urden (Forgotten Realms--+10 cool points if you have any idea what I'm talking about)

-Wolverine vs. Darth Maul (Ep I)

-Wolverine vs. Jango Fett (Ep II)

-Wolverine vs. General Grievous (Ep III, pre stomach-injury)

-Wolverine vs. Samurai Jack (Cartoon Network)

-Wolverine vs. Vash the Stampede (Trigun anime)

IMO:

1 Wolveine vs Conner McCloud-Connor is pretty good and the battle could go either way.I belive the Immortals re basically still just street levels sans immortality with great combat sklls so this is a good match-up

2 vs Inuyasha-Inuyasha constantly takes hideous injury has shown thats he is VERY high up on the Strength/Speed scale extremely hard to kill and even his clothing actually function as super-strong protection.He also has a couple ranged attacks Tetsusaiga and een if he loses it he could end up all demonic.With the kind of injury Inyasha takes i dont think Wolvie can take him down before getting torn apart

3 Vs Predator-The Pedators remind me way too much of Sabertooth with some extra toys.If some normal humans like the Guvinator and Danny Glover can outwit them so can Wolverine

4 vs Drizzit-Ok ive hated Drizzt ever since a FR supplement said Drizzt as a mid-level Fighter has a chance to automatically kill anyone reguardless of level/HP on a successful hit.Meh even disreguarding that driz is a really good fighter with Magic swords that can probably keep 1 step ahead of him and win slightly more than he loses

5 vs Darth Maul-Darth is shamed into oblivion for helping destroy the Star Wars franchise.Wolveie stabs hm in mid-moronic spin as he criesin regret

6 Vs Jango See above but add in extra Shame because Lucas thought fans were stupid enough to be pacified by crappy fanservice like a wanna-be Baba Fett or bad CGI Yoda not not connecting his lightsaber with the hman actor

7 vs whoever.Enough with the Star Wars sick

8 Vs Samurai jack-Cartoon physics.Jack can beat anything on the planet one episode slash through andamantium and jump in a way that seems like flying yet the next he could be KOed by a barstool cant lift a rock or catch a rabbit.Wolverine winz by default with Jack DQ for illegal use of Loony Toons physics

9 Vs Vash-Vash moves at speeds people cant even track dodges bullets at close range without flinching and fires off shots with his uber-gun that boardline on impossible.Dont see how Wolverine can put a hit on him.Manga Vash also generally performs better than Anime Vash can control his Angel Arm far better and shows his amped up physical abilites more.

CorderaMitchell
You hate drizzt,frostband and the defender rule.

EvilCap America
You hate drizzt,frostband and the defender rule.

BAH +6 Holy Avenger from original Unearthed Arcana and +5 Defender in the hands of the "Greatest Paladin EVER" are even cooler

CorderaMitchell
Nooooooooooooooooooo the ravager, Axe of the unyielding, flail of ages, staff of the magi, ram, ring of gaxx, etc. are better, except for holy avenger, which is only surpassed by ravager in terms of pure offense.

You play baldur's gate??

EvilCap America
Nooooooooooooooooooo the ravager, Axe of the unyielding, flail of ages, staff of the magi, ram, ring of gaxx, etc. are better, except for holy avenger, which is only surpassed by ravager in terms of pure offense.

You play baldur's gate??

No but i played D&D from like 1993-00 alot then slowly wore down with months between games until my campaign ended in like 04'

CorderaMitchell
lol

Swanky-Tuna
The force is almost useless in melee combat as a degree of consintration is need to preform any of the force techniques.
They use it to increase their speed, strength, and reflexes like... all the time.

CorderaMitchell
Thats the source of their superhuman feats.

Metalmanx
Well, Wolverine is faster, stronger and more skilled then Darth Maul. The force is almost useless in melee combat as a degree of consintration is need to preform any of the force techniques. If Wolver and Maul both stood totally still and stared at each other, then he could throw him around with the force... but that would only piss him off and a force choke is no different then a normal choke so Wolverine walks up a guts Maul.

I'm actually really surprised at you, Srank. This was probably your most least-thought-out post to date.

Darth Maul would literally force rape Wolvie. That would be no challenge. If you are a powerful Sith lord, you don't need very much time, basically none, to conjur up any sort of force power. ESPECIALLY against someone without the force (meaning they don't have any precognition or anything like that). And yes, choking would definitely kill Wolvie with sufficient strength and time. In fact, suffocation is one of the few ways to kill him. And a lightsaber would slice through adamantium like a hot knife through even hotter butter.

Basically, what I'm saying is that Maul would well...maul Wolvie.

I also think that Samauri Jack would win as well. I've seen him take massive beatings that normal people wouldn't be able to take. And he's easily got the agility, and far more determination. He takes on hundreds of powerful foes at a time on a daily basis.

And arg. Maybe Vash would never actually hurt him, but Wolvie would never be able to land a hand nor clow on Vash either.

And I'm much too tired to go through the rest. So for now, that is all.

CorderaMitchell
I undestand, wolverine would not be effective against darth maul, unless u think spidey can beat darth vader.

srankmissingnin
I have close to 20 indepth posts concerning Jedi and marvel street levels... you can look them up if you'd like to know more but I will give you the brief version.

None force users (Grievious, Durge, Jango and random Cortosis) have killed Jedi. Durge and Grievious have killed hundreds and the Mandalorians have killed many on their own and lets be honest, they are second rate versions of the Punisher... with jet packs.

Jedi don't have many superhuman feats, and don't kind yourself into thinking the can opperate at their lowend superhuman levels for much time at all, seconds at best. Jedi where being slaughtered by random none force users with swords in the comics because they were standing around trying to concentrate enough to use the force.

Xplosive
-Wolverine vs. Connor McCloud: Logan wins. 7/10, just because Logan has adamantium

-Wolverine vs. Inu Yasha: I won't cooment, I don't know about Inu Yasha

-Wolverine vs. The Predator: Predator, more intelligent, faster, technology 7/10

-Wolverine vs. Drizzt Do'Urden (Forgotten Realms--+10 cool points if you have any idea what I'm talking about): I don't know

-Wolverine vs. Darth Maul: Darht Maul convicignly

-Wolverine vs. Jango Fett: Logan should win it easily

-Wolverine vs. General Grievous: Four lightsaber, Logan is not that fast, Greviuos wins, cut through him many times

-Wolverine vs. Samurai Jack: Samurai Jack 10/10, makes Logan look like joke

-Wolverine vs. Vash the Stampede (Trigun anime): Don't know the Vash

K3VIL
Yeah he has up rooted massive trees and leaped into the air with them, he also has moves that destorymountains.
Plus when he's in bloodlust mode he's more powerful in every sector even for his standards.Logan must don't mess with a a guy like Inuyasha.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Plus when he's in bloodlust mode he's more powerful in every sector even for his standards.Logan must don't mess with a a guy like Inuyasha.

Yeah, it isn't in Logan's best interests to fight Inu-Yasha

Swanky-Tuna
None force users (Grievious, Durge, Jango and random Cortosis) have killed Jedi. Durge and Grievious have killed hundreds and the Mandalorians have killed many on their own and lets be honest, they are second rate versions of the Punisher... with jet packs.
Grievious is a crazy fast robot with 4 lightsabers and mandalorians are like bred fighters.

srankmissingnin
Grievious is a crazy fast robot with 4 lightsabers and mandalorians are like bred fighters.

Grievious wasn't as fast as any of the robots Peirce sent after Wolverine and the Mandalorians were got soldiers but nothing fantastic.

The closest thing in the starwars universe to Wolveine is Durge and he beat the living shit out of Anakin with the greatest of ease. But he died thanks to the fact that he was a cocky bastard that played around and of course a plot device... never a good combo.

Metalmanx
I'm not really sure why you're just focusing on force powers. Those aside, Darth Maul would still slaughter Wolvie. That whole lightsaber-that-can-cut-through-adamantium-thing. As soon as Wolvie went for an attack, he would thrust a clawed-hand forward and pulled back a stub. And then repeat this as Wolvie continues to try and find a way to defeat Maul. And even if Maul has to go after him, he's been training for all sorts of fights since he was a child. His combat expertise is exceptional. He's faster than Wolvie, more strategic, less merciful, and just plain more powerful. The only thing Wolvie has is his healing factor here. And that won't do much once his limbs and head are cut off. There are many forces in the universe that can beat a jedi in one on one combat.

Look, I don't hate Wolverine at all. I like him. But I know when he's beat.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not really sure why you're just focusing on force powers. Those aside, Darth Maul would still slaughter Wolvie. That whole lightsaber-that-can-cut-through-adamantium-thing. As soon as Wolvie went for an attack, he would thrust a clawed-hand forward and pulled back a stub. And then repeat this as Wolvie continues to try and find a way to defeat Maul. And even if Maul has to go after him, he's been training for all sorts of fights since he was a child. His combat expertise is exceptional. He's faster than Wolvie, more strategic, less merciful, and just plain more powerful. The only thing Wolvie has is his healing factor here. And that won't do much once his limbs and head are cut off. There are many forces in the universe that can beat a jedi in one on one combat.

Look, I don't hate Wolverine at all. I like him. But I know when he's beat.

Once again, I have to inform another person who claims to be a Jedi fan that the Light saber can't cut through anything. Why do I have to keep doing this? Surely I am not the only Star Wars fan that has some idea of what goes on in the Star Wars universe?

Cortosis alloy look it up.

Darth Maul is physically inferior to Wolverine and not nearly as skilled. That aside even if he was as skilled his weapon puts him at a huge disadvantage as he needs to spin to use it... or cut of his leg or severe the top half of his body from the lower half. Maul was a horrible fighter, you can tell this from watching the movie, he was flashy and left many openings but unlike Obi Won, Wolverine will capitalize on them

Metalmanx
Dude. I know of that alloy. I know that it can't cut through ANYTHING. Adamantium, at least to my belief, is one of those things that can be cut by a lightsaber, however. Don't think that you're the only one that knows things about both Star Wars and comics.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. I know of that alloy. I know that it can't cut through ANYTHING. Adamantium, at least to my belief, is one of those things that can be cut by a lightsaber, however. Don't think that you're the only one that knows things about both Star Wars and comics.

So... you... you think Cortosis alloy is stronger then adamantium?

Arg... I feel my IQ dropping in expectation of the anticipation of "adamantium is a earth created metal" comment that is surely on the way

CorderaMitchell
Isn't the lightsaber capable of cutting that, at what 10000 degrees or so?

Metalmanx
Alright. How about this. Let's both be COMPLETELY honest with ourselves. Ready?

Ahem.

We truly DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA since the two universes have never crossed over. We really just have to base these assumptions with our own beliefs of how each side works, thinking about pros and cons of each, strengths, weaknesses. You get the picture. But in all reality, neither of us actually truly know if Adamantium can be cut with a lightsaber or not. We don't truly know if adamantium is stronger than Cortosis alloy or not. We just have to assume. So, if you really want to take it that far, then this is where we get.

srankmissingnin
Isn't the lightsaber capable of cutting that, at what 10000 degrees or so?

Don't think so, the lightsaber was said to be unable to cut or melt the Cortosis alloy was

Piedmon
A lighsaber has to be more then just 1000 degrees. o0

But even so, in DoFP, we see Wolverine get completely disentegrated by a Sentinel's beam, and his skeleton is still perfectly intact.

So I say a lightsaber could not cut through adamantium, at least not without prolonged pressure.

CorderaMitchell
I said around 10000, its supposed to cut anything but probably wont.

Dizzle
Dammit, I'm always here late!!!

As to Drizzt vs. Wolverine... Don't count Drizzt out, he's hella agile and fast. His problem is of course killing Wolverine, as he mostly depends on slashes and more shallow cuts until a good opening presents itself. Wolverine wouldn't be slowed down enough, most of the cuts won't do anything. His best bet is probably sticking a sword through Wolvie's stomach and keeping him as busy as possible with the other.

Artemis would absolutely destroy Wolverine. Simply for Charon's Claw and the dagger. I think Charon's Claw could debatably damage the adamantium, it did cut both legs off of a wererat with one shot. Maybe not cut through that well, but It may do something to the bones. The dagger could negate the healing factor as well.

Salvatore's my boy. The next 2 books are actually gonna be about Jarlaxle and Entreri.

Piedmon
Really? Sweet.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dizzle

As to Drizzt vs. Wolverine... Don't count Drizzt out, he's hella agile and fast. His problem is of course killing Wolverine, as he mostly depends on slashes and more shallow cuts until a good opening presents itself. Wolverine wouldn't be slowed down enough, most of the cuts won't do anything. His best bet is probably sticking a sword through Wolvie's stomach and keeping him as busy as possible with the other.

Drizzt doesn't stand a chance against Wolverine at all, when you need to take caution when fight 10 guys you better not try to dance with Wolverine... hell you better not even try to fight Daredevil.

FrothByte
charon's klaw i believe was entreri's sword. wolverine against drizzt, i don't think wolverine has enough fighting ability to stand up to drizzt. but wolvi really has an advantage with his healing and adamantium.

if drizzt could knock wolvi out by maybe cutting him fast enough so that he losses enough blood before he heals, drizzt may have a chance.

this is probably what would happen:

in the first 30 mins. of the match, drizzt kicks logan's ass all around the place. He could probably temporarily put logan out with the following - (punctured lung, slashed windpipe, severed veins on the neck). if wolvi isn't knocked out by then, drizzt will probably die within the next 30 mins.

FrothByte
Drizzt doesn't stand a chance against Wolverine at all, when you need to take caution when fight 10 guys you better not try to dance with Wolverine... hell you better not even try to fight Daredevil.

that's because salvatore tries to put more credibility into his writing. tries to make the fight more possible. honestly, the man has got a pretty sound knowledge on the fighting prowess of medieval tactics. drizzt being able to take on 10 EXPERIENCED fighters is no small feat.\

wolverine taking on hundreds of opponents... well you see where the childish side of comics comes in. so its not fare to compare the number of opponents each one takes on because the writers have different notions of a realistic battle.

Piedmon
That's an interesting point someone raised... Artemis's vampiric dagger could counter the effects of Wolverine's healing factor, or at least slow them down....

CorderaMitchell
Nick fury devised a means past logans factor.

Dizzle

Sorry, but basing someones skill on the NUMBERS of guys a person fights at a time is kinda stupid... Anyone with a decent amount of skill can go up against a huge crowd of inexperienced or low level fighters, Wolverine in particualr because he knows they won'tbe able to do a whole lot when it comes to hurting him.

Drizzt, on the other hand, fights the likes of multiple drow who have been training intensely for hundreds of years. (heck, Zak was like 600 something) He'd do very well against Wolverine. The healing factor gives Wolvie a couple wins, but he can't heal through a sword. Drizzt's smart enough to see the cuts disappearing and try something big like leaving Icingdeath in Logan's back.

Oh, and as for Baldur's gate weapons, I have 2 words- Crom Faeyer. And that one uber katana. And Lilacor is funny, as well as pretty powerful.

CorderaMitchell
Celestial Fury, dual wielded with a "all items " assasin is awesome, as well as the bonus blades on the disk that allow you an extra attack per round!!

Ravager is the most deadly, Axe of the unyielding is second, Carsoymyr, is considered the best, but I dont need it.
Baldur's gate rules.

Dizzle
Celestial Fury, that's the one. I have a barbarian with Ravager and Crom Faeyer, which automatically sets strength to 25 and does a big chunk of damage itself. My other fighter has the Equalizer and Celestial Fury. Thief specializes in katanas and double wielding (I love double wielding) and has 2 Celestial Furys. Sorceror has the infinite throwing dagger thing, so I can keep him out of melee stuff. I also have a cleric with the Flail of Ages, and a monk, who is much too cool for weapons. And that's my six guys...

Lilarcor is still the coolest weapon. Sentient swords rule. He has amazing quotes, including "kill... Kill... KILL!!!" and "I may be a talking sword, but I have no formal edumacation".

CorderaMitchell
" C'mon, C'mon lets kill something now............ yeah.

There's a sword for monks that gives them an extra attack per round,its on the bonus cd, go to the Slums,in the Copper Coronet the guys there.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dizzle
Sorry, but basing someones skill on the NUMBERS of guys a person fights at a time is kinda stupid... Anyone with a decent amount of skill can go up against a huge crowd of inexperienced or low level fighters, Wolverine in particualr because he knows they won'tbe able to do a whole lot when it comes to hurting him.

Here to problem with that, I wouldn't even give Drizzt decent odds against one of the guys DD, Wolverine and Elektra beat in the hundreds. The Hand Ninja's are said to be the best human assassins it world each of them being able to beat 12 men in armed combat. DD has beat 100s of them with taking more then a few scratches, Wolverine has done the same. Drizzt, being a more realistic character has no chance in hell against Wolverine in a fight, infact he has no chance against ANY STREET LEVEL HERO in comics.

CorderaMitchell
Yes but drizzt is a master swordsman, the guys wolverine faces he knows he wont hurt, wolverine doesn't go against hundreds of superhumans, and drizzt has that instant death, gnarly.

hoorayforpeepee
if the wolverine was the same wolverine that healed a centimeter behind the bullet, he beats everybody except inuyasha (though that would be an amazing fight).

though the star wars guys are always hard to gauge.

whirlysplat
Wolverine blah blah blah best there is at what he does blah blah blah likes to hang round with young teen girls like kitty and jubilee blah blah blah sucks arse blah blah blah

CorderaMitchell
wolverine doesn't heal that fast...............

hoorayforpeepee
he did at one point in the evolution of character. xavier said it.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Wolverine blah blah blah best there is at what he does blah blah blah likes to hang round with young teen girls like kitty and jubilee blah blah blah sucks arse blah blah blah

laughing

Worse than Batman, cos Wolvie's old enough to be their great grandfather. laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Srank, I don't see how you're coming to all these conclusions aside from just making crap up.

Piedmon
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
laughing

Worse than Batman, cos Wolvie's old enough to be their great grandfather. laughing out loud

He's an old man, grant him his pleasures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.