Who Is Your Favorite Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Tell me your favorite comic book charecter then compare that to the person's above your's. I think thats good...yea...

Spawn
Real Name- Al Simmons
Short Description- Big Black guy that died and came back as a powerful Hellspawn. He lives in the alleys of Rat City in New York.

There is three levels of Spawn.
1. Al Simmons
2. Spawn (When he doesnt know his full potential and often uses Guns)
3. Godlike Spawn (His power goes on forever. It knows no bounds. And he can rip open a gate to hell)

Just put down your favorite char. Also put a breif summary like mine. But you dont have to. if your fav is well known you dont.

mdbull73
Definitely number 2, Spawn

Al Simmons would be a good Batman-type hero, a regular guy who maximizes his natural ability

Godlike Spawn is too boring because he would massacre most of his opponents without resistance

Spawn would be powerful, but he would still have to think. That, to me, is a great hero.

armandovalles
My all-time favorite characters are Drax the Destroyer and the Thing. Drax always provides some comic-relief while actually being very powerful, and the Thing is te opposite. (Sry Benjy). He tries to act more powerful than he actually is, while he should be the one doing the comdey instead of Drax.

srankmissingnin
Hatake Kakashi and Snake-eyes tie!

brainchild81
My favorite character is the guy who does whatever a spider can. I think Spawn's design was inspired by him a bit.

Piedmon
James Howlett, aka Wolverine.....

mdbull73
I misunderstood your thread--I thought you meant which Spawn was the best.

Mephisto is my favorite. I just wish he could win sometimes.

As for heroes, I definitely like Thor. When he battled a 1000 Celestial humanoids inside Exitar, that vaulted him above the Surfer for me.

long pig
What exactly is the point? I don't understand. embarrasment

Pointinel
cyclops

wolverine

emma frost

jean

peace

mikedgravity
jack hawksmoor.

EvilCap America
GL Alen Scott-A character with alot of power a long illustrious history ad and the kind of Old School morality that comics have to often disreguarded

Nightwing-Awesome costume great character with a long rich history and hes basically Batman but without all the irritating nutjob BS that makes me not like him

The Tick-The greatest single example of shining Heroism in the history of the universe.All sentiant beings should follow the Ticks examples and Philosphy as the ultimate truth that they are.and of course.........SPOOOOONNNN!!!!

GalacticStorm
Storm- Beautiful, majestic, humble yet powerful. At one time the most powerful xman but these days underated.

Jean Grey- Fiery, passionate and incredibly powerful, yet warm natured and caring. One with the primal force of creation.

Cant think of a third lol

xmarksthespot
Storm's always been one of my favourites. She's so unique and all the reasons GalacticStorm points out.
Dr Doom's pretty cool because his only power is his genius, and because half the time you think he really deserves to win. (Don't get why they gave him powers in the movie it cheapens him)

WAF3001
The Blur

jinzin
i think we are to bring up our favorite comic characters and do a quick blurb about why we like them and then vs. the fave character of the person above...

one of my favorites is venom..I loved the design and the whole lethal protecter thing was great.....but against doom or storm he's not in a such a pretty position for a win...

WAF3001
this thread sux

jinzin
laughing out loud I actually like the idea...it's just that people can't seem to understand it too well...

GalacticStorm
In that case Storm and Jean would slaughter Alan Scott, Nightwing and the tick. Jean would take care of AS and the Tick while storm could deal with nightwing

jinzin
i love the tick eek! but yeah against jean.... he dies......wait a minute..isn't jean dead? WIN BY DEFAULT!

xmarksthespot
Huh huh Oh now I get it compare to above.

jinzin
yeah...wink

xmarksthespot
Doom can figure out a way to stop Storm dunno bout Jean (as Phoenix of the White Crown) she's nigh unbeatable.

jinzin
but already dead none the less.... stick out tongue

RayIsGay
Yea, you guys didnt necicarily go with the thread right....

But I just wanted to see everybodys favs.

IT ISNT A USELESS THREAD!!

Sentry
Adam Warlock... The Messiah of the Marvel Universe. Sort of.

3 versions:

1. Warlock at birth without the gem(very powerful, especially in psionics)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/mindpower.jpg

2. Warlock with the Soul Gem(basic powers hindered by the Soul gem, but makes up for it by endowing with a different set of powers. Note before Adam even possessed the soul gem, Warlock had an affinity for souls)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/awar1.gif

3. Ultraverse Adam...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/warlockultra.jpg

4. God Like Adam with the Infinity Gauntlet... Warlock's affinity with the soul gem, and his special affinity for the other gems made him the most powerful wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/war.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/wt1.gif

xmarksthespot
So Doom defeats Storm and Jean is dead so she's irrelevant.
Who defeats Doom? No one!
Ultimate power is Doom's destiny and none shall stand in his path! lol j/k

jinzin
onslaught kills doom....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jinzin
i love the tick eek! but yeah against jean.... he dies......wait a minute..isn't jean dead? WIN BY DEFAULT!

Nah she's just reforming in the white hot room. She could make it out for the battle before the process is finished but then you'll most likely get another dark phoenix rampage big grin

Sentry
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Yea, you guys didnt necicarily go with the thread right....

But I just wanted to see everybodys favs.

IT ISNT A USELESS THREAD!!

Adam can easily take this guy

jinzin
alright I'll buy that...where, when was this revealed?

jinzin
Originally posted by Sentry

true

GalacticStorm
Dark Phoenix obliterates Doom mwahahaha

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jinzin
alright I'll buy that...where, when was this revealed?

New Xmen and Endsong. Nice new sig btw

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nah she's just reforming in the white hot room. She could make it out for the battle before the process is finished but then you'll most likely get another dark phoenix rampage big grin

Nah she won't rampage, everyone loves her too much even DOOM. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Just realised Jinzin. X's sig is from endsong its more evidence. Good job X

RayIsGay
Originally posted by Sentry

Who is adam? And what do you mean by take?

8bitChris
Jack (No Last Name) aka Wade Wilson aka The Merc with a Mouth aka Deadpool baby!

A murderer with morals and the funniest guy in comics. DP rules. He might have started out as a Deathstroke knockoff but he's evolved into something infinately more cooler. That and his costume just plain looks cool; it has to hide that disgusting pizza face of his.

There are a lot of characters I like. If I had to cancel all their comics but one, i'd save Deadpool's comic.

P.S. Read Cable and Deadpool. It kicks ass.

long pig
1.Strange, normal
2.Strange invoking the vishanti and his other artifacts.
3.Strange avatar of Eternity.

brainchild81
Originally posted by WAF3001
this thread sux Then why post in it?

Wanderer259
You know, it was Doom who came up with the strategy to defeat Onslaught...

long pig
Nice sig. I like it.

Wanderer259
Thank you. I rather like yours, with just the eye and your name; simple and effective, rather than all jumbled like mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.