DCU heroes run the Marvel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
The most powerful Earth based heroes of the DC universe band together to run the Marvel Universe gauntlet. The heroes get three days to prepare for the battle and are given a bio on the character they're about to face complete with powers, abilities and weaknesses. The marvel characters don't know about the attack and are taken by surprise. They get a week break between fights. The DC'ers participating are Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Firestorm, Sentinel, Zatanna, Dr Fate, Supergirl, Aquaman, Hawkman and Plasticman. How would this team go against...

1. Magneto on Asteroid M

2. Dr Doom in Castle Doom

3. Apocalypse

4. Loki

5. Thanos

6. Odin in Asgard

7. Tyrant on his ship

8. Galactus

Sentry
Most of them ain't making it past Apocalypse. A select few will make it past Loki, but none of them will make it past Thanos. Unless Superman gets mad. thumb down

K Von Doom
Okay, how about, if the heroes win the fight, the ones who were killed in the battle are resurrected for the next round.

mdbull73
From what I've learned over the past week, Green Lantern (Hal) is pretty damn powerful. I think he and Supes cruise to Thanos by themselves. The whole group can beat Thanos. Odin in Asgard (Heimdall, Volstagg, Balder, Sif) and others romp hard over this group

K Von Doom
That's actually Odin by himself in Asgard in the sixth round.

armandovalles
I dont think anyone of them is making it past apocalypse. Even if the DC guys get pissed (like CM or Supes), i still highly doubt they could make it past Apocalypse.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by K Von Doom
The most powerful Earth based heroes of the DC universe band together to run the Marvel Universe gauntlet. The heroes get three days to prepare for the battle and are given a bio on the character they're about to face complete with powers, abilities and weaknesses. The marvel characters don't know about the attack and are taken by surprise. They get a week break between fights. The DC'ers participating are Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Flash, Firestorm, Sentinel, Zatanna, Dr Fate, Supergirl, Aquaman, Hawkman and Plasticman. How would this team go against...

1. Magneto on Asteroid M

2. Dr Doom in Castle Doom

3. Apocalypse

4. Loki

5. Thanos

6. Odin in Asgard

7. Tyrant on his ship

8. Galactus

1 Push over.Wolverine kills him every 6 months months this DC squad eats him alive

2 Doom COULD defeat them all with an ingenious plan and uber-device.Without preptime however he falls easy

3 Apocalypse is NOT the invincible demi-god he was in the cartoon.He gets punched out by Superman on their way to battle 4

4 The problem with Loki is the Trickster god isnt an INCREDIBLE Physical powerhouse.He could give the whole group a run for their money but with magicians that can go toe to toe with him and UBER-Heavy hitters he will fall

5 Depends on which Thanos.The one that can be beatten by Ironman and up characters but kis still remarkablly powerful or the one that takes on Odin alone.Meh either way the DC have people that match him and can beat him

6 A full on Blitx by every single member all at once including the best Magic Dr.Fate can conjure up GL rings giving everything they have and every superhuman hitting as fast and often as they can.Only a flawless mugging by everyone gets them through

7 Who?

8 I dont think Galactus is written to be beatten by anything it kind of defeats the purpose.Only a half starved to death Galactus could be beatten at all

mdbull73
If Marvel produces this series DC heroes get to ODIN.

IF DC produces the series, the heroes stalemate Galactus

xmarksthespot
Galactus cares not for the puny mortals. Galactus is the devourer of worlds. EvilCap's pretty much got it right.

Solidus Snake
odin for all his might would be taken by lantern and sentinel and whisked into the air where superman would give hit de lash to end all lashes.

wunna r also forgetting the most important thing. batman.

not just batman, but batman with a week to prepare and he knows all their weaknesses. they would get to tyrant w/o breaking a sweat.

tyrant would need some creativity.

if supes and a select few persons could withstand the void hound, i feel them with zatanna and fate (magic would be the key against tyrant) could take down tyrant.

i would use jonn jonzz, flash, firestorm, and the magic users to distract tyrant. superman/supergirl, wonderwoman, and cm would be the heavies and could alternate attacks with the GLs who would be secretly taking the ship apart whilst fighting tyrant. im not sure how big tyrants ship is cause i didnt follow that series, but id use the rest (aquaman (who is no slouch), plasticman (immortal), hawkman, batman (field leader), and a multi tasking flash to set high yield nuclear weapons over tyrants ship.

the GLs could get everyone off the ship whilst flash surrounds tyrant with tesseract bombs in the pico second before the bombs go off simultaneously.

when the ship comes apart, batman and the non space farers would be taken to a ship out of the fray, and the motherbox they would have gotten from mr. miracle in the last week would boom tube the fire from de firepits of apokalips onto tyrant whilst he recovers from the tessaract bomb. supes and all those strong enough, romp him with some asteroids. and if the pummelings dont work, boom tube his ass to apokalips and let darkseid deal with him.

newjak86
Aren't you guys forgetting the key element here.
Batman has a week of prep not just a day a week.
Everyone one of them goes down due to a ingenious plan by the dark Knight. laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
odin for all his might would be taken by lantern and sentinel and whisked into the air where superman would give hit de lash to end all lashes.

wunna r also forgetting the most important thing. batman.

not just batman, but batman with a week to prepare and he knows all their weaknesses. they would get to tyrant w/o breaking a sweat.

tyrant would need some creativity.

if supes and a select few persons could withstand the void hound, i feel them with zatanna and fate (magic would be the key against tyrant) could take down tyrant.

i would use jonn jonzz, flash, firestorm, and the magic users to distract tyrant. superman/supergirl, wonderwoman, and cm would be the heavies and could alternate attacks with the GLs who would be secretly taking the ship apart whilst fighting tyrant. im not sure how big tyrants ship is cause i didnt follow that series, but id use the rest (aquaman (who is no slouch), plasticman (immortal), hawkman, batman (field leader), and a multi tasking flash to set high yield nuclear weapons over tyrants ship.

the GLs could get everyone off the ship whilst flash surrounds tyrant with tesseract bombs in the pico second before the bombs go off simultaneously.

when the ship comes apart, batman and the non space farers would be taken to a ship out of the fray, and the motherbox they would have gotten from mr. miracle in the last week would boom tube the fire from de firepits of apokalips onto tyrant whilst he recovers from the tessaract bomb. supes and all those strong enough, romp him with some asteroids. and if the pummelings dont work, boom tube his ass to apokalips and let darkseid deal with him.

Tell me, how can Batman prepare against people he has not ever met?

And you clearly don't know who Tyrant or Odin are...

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Tell me, how can Batman prepare against people he has not ever met?

And you clearly don't know who Tyrant or Odin are...

i do indeed. as far as i know...odin does not have natural flight. a volley of attacks that keep him in the air would definitely put him at a disadvantage

tyrant needs additional creativity.

Galactus is unstoppable.

ps...de original poster stated, that they had a week to prepare. batman, has often prepared for ppl he never met. as long as batman knows your weaknesses, he will beat u.

illadelph12
Hmm:

He may not know they are coming, but his castle has a security system and legions of Doombots. The DC team is one mindswap away from Dr. Doom inhabiting a Kryptonian body and pimp slapping them all himself.

This is far from a walk in the park.

And is this current Mags?

xmarksthespot
I'm sure Doom already has a contingency for anything Batman can come up with. Challenge Doom in his domain at your peril lol

K Von Doom
I think the heroes have an *even* chance against Odin but will fall against Tyrant.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i do indeed. as far as i know...odin does not have natural flight. a volley of attacks that keep him in the air would definitely put him at a disadvantage

tyrant needs additional creativity.

Galactus is unstoppable.

ps...de original poster stated, that they had a week to prepare. batman, has often prepared for ppl he never met. as long as batman knows your weaknesses, he will beat u.

Tyrant was powerful enough to challenge Galactus...

Batman doesn't know their weaknesses...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Galactus cares not for the puny mortals. Galactus is the devourer of worlds. EvilCap's pretty much got it right.

I agree as well big grin

Metalmanx
To be completely honest...I don't think most of the team will make it past Magneto. If this is current Magneto, he's just far too powerful for them. He could basically rip apart half the team before they know what's going on. Only a handful of powerhouses (Superman, Firestorm, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, CM, Green Lantern, Probably Sentinel , and Flash) would be left. I think everyone else would be obliterated.

Then if they make it past him, Doom is a completely different story. From all that I know about Dr. Doom, the fight ends here. Well, I dunno. Flash might be the only one able to stop him actually. Let's say that Flash does indeed defeat him.

Apocalypse I have never thought to be all-powerful. I think a combined effort would stop him for good.

The rest, I don't think they would be able to handle. Marvel Gauntlet is victorious.

Timslar
I think the difficulty is messed up. I think Apocalypse should be first..

Khellendros
Jesus, if this is current Mags, he take half of this group with him. I'm going by the scenario that they don't get resurrections. Doom is stealing one of these poor bastard's powers (Captain Marvel's most likely) and then kicking them all the hell out of his castle. The remaining few blaze through Apocalypse and edge a win out against Loki (I'm assuming the ones left are Supes, Fate, MM, CM, and GL). Supes and Fate make it past Thanos only to get the Asgardian pimp hand laid down.

Metalmanx
Yea, basically. Thought I do think that Flash will make it up there with Supes, too. Flash is just too good to down early like that. But I agree though. That scenario sounds pretty right.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm:

He may not know they are coming, but his castle has a security system and legions of Doombots. The DC team is one mindswap away from Dr. Doom inhabiting a Kryptonian body and pimp slapping them all himself.

This is far from a walk in the park.

And is this current Mags?

If they manage to make it past Mags. We get SuperDoom. All of Superman's bodies abilities, which wouldn't take long for Doom to master. Added to that Doom unsurpassed intelligence and knowledge of the mystic arts. He puts on his old armour for the hell of it cos it looks so much cooler than primary colours.

Khellendros
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If they manage to make it past Mags. We get SuperDoom. All of Superman's bodies abilities, which wouldn't take long for Doom to master. Added to that Doom unsurpassed intelligence and knowledge of the mystic arts. He puts on his old armour for the hell of it cos it looks so much cooler than primary colours.
Dude, read my "Doom gets an upgrade" thread. I just brought up a very similar scenario.

Timslar
Didn't Magneto once control the Avenger's minds? Couldn't he do the same thing here?

Cosmic Flame
I agree that Apoc should come first. He's not very good if he's caught off guard. Most of the rest of these guys are still wicked powerful off the cuff. And Thanos is in no way an easy victory. I don't see anyone getting past him.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
I agree that Apoc should come first. He's not very good if he's caught off guard. Most of the rest of these guys are still wicked powerful off the cuff. And Thanos is in no way an easy victory. I don't see anyone getting past him.
Yup, Thanos is where everything screeches to a halt. Even if everyone got resurrected after each fight, Thanos is still putting the whole team down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.