Drugs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ngi112
Any of you do drugs? If so, how does it feel?

I want details!

DanZeke25
no expression

§pearhead
Don't do drugs.

SlipknoT
I've done Weed, Coke, Shrooms, Crack, X, and a bunch of over the counter stuff. The High for most are nice, But Aside from Weed, It really isnt worth it. Shrooms are insane though.

The Tired Hiker
I drink fine wine.euro

§pearhead
I just read that while imagining it was said with a funny accent, and that was actually quite amusing smile

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I drink fine wine.euro But of course you never stray outside of that wink

The Tired Hiker

BakaXero
my brain died

joeykangaroo
^^^ aww....grow a new one eek!

Alpha Centauri
Do any drug you want.

However, make sure you know about them extensively before doing them and don't blame the drugs for anything that might go wrong. You made the choice to take em.

-AC

BakaXero
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
^^^ aww....grow a new one eek!
i have no brain to even understand the concept of how to do so

Mist
the guy who made this is the same anus who made the rascist thread in GD.

Beckspistol
i hate drugs, they steal your heart.

Mist
thats funny....some members of the opposite sex have that same affect sometimes.....

Beckspistol

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Beckspistol
i hate drugs, they steal your heart. How so, you cant speak on something you've never done.

§P0oONY
I'm fine with drugs.... just not really my cup of tea...... droolio tea

jaden101
lets see

on acid i once tried to nail a horse to the ground and it kicked me in the head

on speed i had to cycle 15 miles just to spend the energy i had after i got my drink spiked with 3 bags of the stuff

on coke i get extremely paranoid...not a good combination when my mate gets extremely aggressive...he beats people up and i worry that the cops are coming to get us

never done X

dont smoke so hardly ever done weed/grass/hash etc and think its pretty boring anyway

haven't done anything for a few years anyway as my liver is knackered (genetic problem) and i cant really take any high level of toxin into my body without having severe pains

dark1365
Don't do drugs, moron.

Alpha Centauri
Only a moron says a thing like that.

-AC

jaden101
Originally posted by dark1365
Don't do drugs, moron.

thats very "just say no" of you...that campaign didn't really turn out all that well now did it?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by jaden101
lets see

on acid i once tried to nail a horse to the ground and it kicked me in the head

on speed i had to cycle 15 miles just to spend the energy i had after i got my drink spiked with 3 bags of the stuff

on coke i get extremely paranoid...not a good combination when my mate gets extremely aggressive...he beats people up and i worry that the cops are coming to get us

laughing laughing

Beckspistol
Originally posted by SlipknoT
How so, you cant speak on something you've never done.

sure i can. how i said i saw much people wasting their live for drugs.

Ronny

dark1365
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Only a moron says a thing like that.

-AC
Sorry. no expression
thats very "just say no" of you...that campaign didn't really turn out all that well now did it?
Sorry. no expression

sweetness
I did shrooms once or twice it can be a great buzz but i'd never do them again im just not a drugs person n they taste awful

Royal Knight
oops i copied the wrong quote embarrasment

for i will post anyways

this thread is going to be closed roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
Yeah it does kind of sound funny, Spear.

a1hsauce

laughing out loud now thats comedy! thumb up

drugs can be cool if you know what ur doing... but after a while you just learn theres kind of no point to it... I dont really suggest it. but hey to each their own

GCG
It feels like the world is in a bubble and you're rubbing up against it

SlipknoT
Originally posted by sweetness
I did shrooms once or twice it can be a great buzz but i'd never do them again im just not a drugs person n they taste awful Put them on a Pizza and it tastes great, No seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.