Ludo Kressh vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
This fight may seem very unfair, but I think Ludo is a good deal better than Sidious and Mace has a specialality at killing Sith.

DarthSidiouss
lol nno way sidious is one of the most powerful sith lord to ever live and sidioius faught off mace and sidious faught off master yoda. so i believe that mace would come out the victor

JediMasterLuke5
Mace Windu

Darth_Glentract
Ludo did roll with Naga Sadow though. He survived through the Golden Age of the Sith. He made it most of the way through the great hyperspace war.

DarthSidiouss
good point but i still think mace can defeat ludo.

Serra_Keto
Mace!

Admiral Akbar
how did ludo die?

Lord Darkstar
^ Naga Sadows fleet fired on his ship

Admiral Akbar
i c

Bobafetty
Where did you get the name Akbar? A certain show?

JKBart
Mace beats him senseless without the lightsaber, quite possibly literally forcing him to put his head on the curb while apologizing before Mace stomps his head, just like KKK practised, but this time with the races reversed poetically as Mace Windu smiles coldly on his black face stomping Kressh's head like a dog Kressh is.

darthbane77
Windu rapes lol

MS Warehouse
Why did you idiots bump an 11 year old thread?

darthbane77
Cuz why not?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
Cuz why not? Because its stupid to do so, unless the thread could till be relevant in some way.

JKBart
I have fun reading these threads. Others may have too. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
I have fun. When the mods banhammer your ass, don't start crying out they were butthurt as well.

DarthDuelist9
Mace Windu takes it rather solidly.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Because its stupid to do so, unless the thread could till be relevant in some way. Reinvigorating cancer threads is fun though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Mace Windu takes it rather solidly. Yup.

Kressh without the Gauntlet should lose force as well.

JKBart
Jmanghan and MS Warehouse just butthurt we're having good fun while providing interesting ancient reads for the community, carry on

UCanShootMyNova
I actually think this is a good fight despite the ignorance of the old KMC debaters.

Ludo should be solidly above as a Force user due to being a rival of Sadow and sabers would probably go to Mace.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I actually think this is a good fight despite the ignorance of the old KMC debaters.

Ludo should be solidly above as a Force user due to being a rival of Sadow and sabers would probably go to Mace. With or without the gauntlet?

UCanShootMyNova
Without. I don't think Ludo being considered Naga's rival was due to his trinkets.

BazookaMaster
Mace, 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.