Slipknot sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Anyone else thing they are just talentless skater *** 'punks' in need of attention? I know I do.

cad
dude why don't you try searching the forms there has been like 2 threads on slipknot and they don't suck.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by KidRock
Anyone else thing they are just talentless skater *** 'punks' in need of attention? I know I do. laughing This really is a new Low, even for you. But as I've said many'a Times, You're brandishing a Kid Rock Sig, Your not fit to Criticize music. Oh, and We already have 2 Slipknot threads wink

KidRock
One more should really show how horrible they really are. Agreed?

Tptmanno1
Same could be said about kidrock, Except replace "skater punk" with "Ignorant Sheep-ish wannabe cowboy"

alcoholicpoet
Anyone else thing they are just talentless skater *** 'punks' in need of attention? I know I do.

Slipknot isn't skater punk, it's metal, get your genres straight.

And no, I don't "thing" so.

SlipknoT
One more should really show how horrible they really are. Agreed? Your oppinion is your oppinion, But what songs have you heard, And how do you Get "skater Punks" from a Metal band?

KidRock
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Your oppinion is your oppinion, But what songs have you heard, And how do you Get "skater Punks" from a Metal band?

I don't know what an "oppinion" is. Sorry.

SlipknoT
I don't know what an "oppinion" is. Sorry. You're that dumb that you cant get past a simple spelling Mistake? no expression Wow, I really have been giving you too much credit.

Ken Kenobi

This coming from a guy with the username KidRock? Man he sucks.

KidRock
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
This coming from a guy with the username KidRock? Man he sucks.

He is ok, far from the best though. Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Aside from Kid Rock what do you listen to?

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slipknot? Skater punk? Your musical opinion is officially invalid.

spidergrl
Slipknot = love

SlipknoT
happy

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Aside from Kid Rock what do you listen to?

Lindsay Lohan, Aqua, B-52's, Garth Brooks, etc of more crap, etc., etc. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
He is ok, far from the best though. Happy Dance

Yeah he is far from the best.

Like, bottom.

-AC

Deathblow
This thread is going nowhere sleeping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.