I just read a x-men 3 script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
Y DOES CYCLPOS HAVE TO DIE???????????MY FAV CHARACTER AND POOF GONE

END SPOILERS
END SPOILERS

aceofgambit2
they wouldnt have cyclops die. it doesnt stay true to comics... he has to help jean through pheonix. nice try.... but not really dork

pr1983
Originally posted by spencerspider
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

END SPOILERS
END SPOILERS

um firstly, fox are idiots...

Originally posted by aceofgambit2
they wouldnt have cyclops die. it doesnt stay true to comics... he has to help jean through pheonix. nice try.... but not really dork

stop the name calling, there is an actual draft of the script where cyclops dies after about two minutes on screen...

Nevermind
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

END SPOILERS
END SPOILERS

Your an idiot.

aceofgambit2
stop the name calling, there is an actual draft of the script where cyclops dies after about two minutes on screen...

wow.. i didnt know that "dork" was so offensive. i'm sorry. i'll watch my language roll eyes (sarcastic) and there are many drafts of the script... doesnt mean they are real.....

pr1983
It was an early draft, and considering the fact that james marsden has at best two weeks to shoot x3, then its a possibility... it can be rewritten of course, doesnt mean it will or wont be...

i said stop with the name calling... "dork" isnt a name?

Rave X
Jeez... why is everyone so cranky around here? Make love, not war! bunny

xmarksthespot
The draft on AICN (which I'm assuming is the one this person has read) is supposed to be a very old draft. Some of it could be true, some of it may have been rewritten. Moral of the story = Don't believe everything you read.

spencerspider
wow i read he died at the end by pheonix but obviously peoeple r just rude god

pr1983
wow i read he died at the end by pheonix but obviously peoeple r just rude god

its not the end, its like near the start...

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Nevermind
Your an idiot.

Agreed.

And by the way, dork shouldn't be very offensive, so chill out.

ayjay
how many scripts are there??

mr.smiley
Some movies can go through more than 15 to 20 scripts.Their have been a lot of x-men scripts even before David Hayter wrote the one for X-men the movie.Some of one script they even left in!

Paola
'name calling' is not allowed.

thank you.

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.