Batman vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Daredevil
Wolverine
Captain America
Nightwing
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Blob

LeAtHerRFace
I'd say...
DD vs Bats = Bats
Wolves vs Bats = Good match but Bats
Caps vs Bats = BATMAN!
Nightwing vs Bats = another good match Bats
Gambit vs Bats = Probably the second or first toughest out of the fights maybe BATS
Nightcrawler = great match-up, Bats
Blob vs Bats = pleeaaassseee Bats would outlast and find a way to put that big boy down

Hardest opponent = Wolverine

Wanderer259
DD vs Batman = Batman
Wolverine vs Batman = Draw
Cap vs Batman = Draw
Nightwing vs Batman = Batman edges him out
Gambit vs Batman = Batman
Nightcrawler vs Batman = Nightcrawler
Blob vs Batman = Blob

brainchild81
Batman loses to everybody but DD and Nightwing. He's got a slight chance against Gambit.

willRules
I reckon he gets beaten by everyone except for Nightwing and maybe DD.

Xplosive
We are talking about fight in one on one right, leatherface and wanderer you made me cry, seeing saying bat would beat Logan and... why, why are you making me sad by one of the most stupid post ever:

Daredevil - Batman lose badly
Wolverine - Logan kills him
Captain America - CA kills him
Nightwing - somewhere equal
Gambit - Gambit kills him
Nightcrawler - Nightcralwer kills him
Blob - Blob eats him

willRules
Originally posted by Xplosive
We are talking about fight in one on one right, leatherface and wanderer you made me cry, seeing saying bat would beat Logan and... why, why are you making me sad by one of the most stupid post ever:

Daredevil - Batman lose badly
Wolverine - Logan kills him
Captain America - CA kills him
Nightwing - somewhere equal
Gambit - Gambit kills him
Nightcrawler - Nightcralwer kills him
Blob - Blob eats him

I agree

jrodslam
Are these fights just hand to hand? No weapons or powers? If so....

Batman vs Daredevil - Stalemate 50/50
Batman vs Wolverine - Bats 6/10
Batman vs Captain America - Stalemate 50/50
Batman vs Nightwing - Bats 7/10
Batman vs Gambit - Bats 7/10
Batman vs Nightcrawler - Bats 8/10
Batman vs Blob - Blob 8/10 maybe 9/10

long pig
Daredevil-sonic grenade, batman wins

Wolverine-wolverine

Captain America-equal...leaning toward Cap

Nightwing-Batman

Gambit-Batman...easyy

Nightcrawler-Batman

Blob-Batman.

xmarksthespot
Someone thought Bats won all these fights? I'm all for credit when credit's due but... reality check.

I'm assuming those empowered can use those powers if so:
Batman beats Nightwing. He loses or at best draws with the others unless lady luck smiles upon him.

CorderaMitchell
He dies to nightcrawler.

DarkCrawler
He will beat:

Daredevil

Nightwing

Gambit

and maybe Cap.

CorderaMitchell
I'm still wavering as far as cap is concerned.

xmarksthespot
I assumed that Gambit would just charge the Batsuit to explode first chance he gets.

shaolin9976
Batman kills them all!

CorderaMitchell
No he actually doesn't. smile

shaolin9976
With prep and all...Batman can easily kill the Nightcrawler.

CorderaMitchell
How?!?! He wouldn't see him coming, bats prep isn't godly, and there is no prep, I think cap would tie with him.

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler is greatly underestimated. There is no prep.

shaolin9976
With No Prep Batman wins against...
Daredevil
Captain America
Nightwing
Gambit

..and loses to
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Blob

xmarksthespot
The Batsuit is an inanimate object though, physical contact is all Gambit needs to charge it and blow it and it's owner to pieces.

shaolin9976
It's not easy at it sounds...before he even gets close to Batman he'll be all tied up and with a batarang coming towards his neck which will end the fight in no time.

CorderaMitchell
But what if bats misses, and gambit isn't sloppy in the fighting department either.

shaolin9976
If Batman misses the first strike...you know there's another one coming...Plus when it comes to hand to hand combat not a lot of people is better than Batman.

CorderaMitchell
Agreed on combat, but many can beat him, regardless of skill making him the inferior fighter in that case, I'm talkking about gadgets in particular.

shaolin9976
Gadgets is Batman's experites...I'm pretty sure he as soon as he finds out about Gambit's charging power, he'll have an idea to beat him right there and then...Batman not only is a better fighter than Gambit, he is also smarter, cannier, more elusive, and stronger.

CorderaMitchell
He's stronger, but anyway, gambits projectiles are far superior, and batman can't counter a far away and up close attack.

xmarksthespot
Somehow this became a Gambit vs Batman thread. Gambit is in the same peak physical condition as Batman I'd assume (Danger Room ppl! They don't do it just for fun) so there shouldn't be an assumption that Batman is stronger or more elusive.

shaolin9976
Gambit is not in the same physical fit as Batman...where did you research that? Please show me so I can correct myself.

cherry cola
doesn't gambit mutation play a role in his balance and acrobatics and that's why he can puff on a cigarette and not puke his guts out.

shaolin9976
That doesn't equal stronger to me. According to Marvel Encyclopedia..Gambit's strength level is normal, not peak human condition as in Batman's strength.

Swanky-Tuna
Gambit's twinked out with that staff. He reflects bullets back at people with it.

shaolin9976
Batman doesn't use bullets. And he doesn't shoot like other people like they were blind.

Xplosive
Batman without prep can't win against anyone, in many cases not close, except Nightwing. Human can't go against someone like Blob, Logan, Kurt...

Sentry
Bats and this group:

No prep

Deathstroke - Deathstroke

Black Tarantula - Black Tarantula

Omega Red - Omega Red

Ultimate Captain America - Ultimate Cap

Dr. Doom - Doom

Black Panther - Panther

Deadpool - Deadpool

Sabertooth - Sabertooth (Normally I'd pick Bats, but from reading his current comics, he's freaking strong, and has adamantium bones again. It got put on and ripped out like 2 or 3 times before, but he has them on now)

xmarksthespot
Doom wins with or without prep.

CorderaMitchell
Black tarantula , hah, that was a joke on poor batman.

The matches with the closest 2 are always the down point in these arguments, gambit vs. bats is a good fight, but I know that gambit is more agile.

shaolin9976
How can you say humans can't go against mutants? Are you kidding me? Does mutants = immortal...I think not. With the right prep time, anyone can be beaten. There's always a defense in every offense. And Batman is a defensive guy.

CorderaMitchell
Was that at me i never said that, batman could easily beat jubilee, anyway according to wolverine fanatics mutants equals immortal.

xmarksthespot
Doom is a human and Doom defeats all! But I digress because Batman is not Doom. There is no prep time involved in the current scenarios.

CorderaMitchell
Doom would win with preptime, and Reed Richards, he makes bats look like an autistic child on a respirator in regards to prep.

shaolin9976
That one is for Xplosive...for picking on humans...hihi!

CorderaMitchell
ow

Xplosive
Originally posted by shaolin9976
How can you say humans can't go against mutants? Are you kidding me? Does mutants = immortal...I think not. With the right prep time, anyone can be beaten. There's always a defense in every offense. And Batman is a defensive guy.

Yoy, such thinkig makes me sad. What I said, without prep. Would you dare to go agaisnt mutant, no. Would Fedor Emelianenko dare to fight someone who can lift lift only 2 ton, no. Would you dare to attack Jubille who can destroy buidling easily. Humans are affraid of mutant cause they are far more evolved. X-Men is, humans are affraid of mutants. Batman is only written good, objectivly he can't win non of thes guys without prep and is shit agaistn them. Batman wouldn't be able to defeat UFC, Pride fighters, get that, he is not even in their league. And yo uare giivnig him agiastn Logan without prep, who could defeat Cro Cop, Vitor, Fedor, Liddell, Couture, Silva, Rampage, Shogun, Minotauro and more at the same time.

8bitChris
Daredevil = Batman wins.
Wolverine = Batman dies, easily.
Captain America = I'm giving this one to the Cap. 6/10
Nightwing = Batman wins, easily.
Gambit = Gambit wins. Great fighting, superhuman agility, blowing stuff up etc..
Nightcrawler = Teleports a sword into Batman's face and wins.
Blob = Sits on Batman and wins.

shaolin9976
Please bro...why don't you read the history of batman and learned all about his training before making a statement like that...and we are talking about comics here dog..so don't be bringin' up pride fighters...cause in that case jet li kick's everyone's booty!

CorderaMitchell
But jet li loses to a polar bear in combat.

xmarksthespot
I've always wondered if NC could teleport something into someone.

8bitChris
Deathstroke - DS has done it before and he'll do it again and again.
Omega Red - Red gives Batman the spore virus and kills him.
Ultimate Captain America - Ultimate Cap is probably the best strategist in comics. He'll take out Bat.
Dr. Doom - The Dr. takes this one 10/10 in random street fights and prep time.
Black Panther - BP is like Batman, only richer, trained to fight since birth, and has all physical attributes enhanced by Wakandan herbs. The Panther is having Bat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Deadpool - Will have enough fire power and swords to take out a small army let alone one Batman. DP doesn't even have to use his healing factor in this fight.
Sabertooth - If Wolverine is going to turn him into mince meat then Batman doesn't stand a chance against Sabertooth.

Xplosive
Please bro...why don't you read the history of batman and learned all about his training before making a statement like that...and we are talking about comics here dog..so don't be bringin' up pride fighters...cause in that case jet li kick's everyone's booty!

First of all, sorry but you should learn to think objectivly. Batman dies in 5 secodns literally against Logan, Kurt... Comic or not, he is human (same physicall rules for uhman as in real world), I don't care Batman Martial Arts, in hand to hand he has never fought on such level as in reality top figthers have.
You were kidding about Jet Li (I hope, but I wouldn't be suprise if you weren't), but just to say when there was inteviev, ''Jet Li, how would you do agaistn UFC and such fighters, he siad, they coud literally defeat and kill me in few seconds''. Batman is shit sueprhero.

CorderaMitchell
Some people don't like logic, mostly bat and wolverine fans. no offense to any1

shaolin9976
Batman finds a way to defeat those guys with the right prep...You make it sound like Batman is useless...Batman is only the most intelligent mind in the leagues of Supermans and Green Lanterns...and those guys are way powerful than the ones you mentioned.

Xplosive
And shaolin9976, you are on of those fans, who belong among those who said Batman with prep could take on someone like LT (and many were serious), I was sick for one week.

Xplosive
While there are humans who would kick Batman ass.

shaolin9976
All I am saying is with every offense and there is defense...and batman knows defense.

8bitChris
Those guys are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more powerful than Batman too. He only stands a chance against them because he's studied their powers and weaknesses and developed plans for beating them all.

No one said there were prep involved in any of these fights. Without it, Batman goes down. I'm sorry, Batman doesn't know all these Marvel characters like the back of his hand.

But just for kicks.

Superman - Speedbliztes Batman and kills him in less than three seconds.

Green Lantern - Kills Batman almost as fast.

Xplosive
Batman finds a way to defeat those guys with the right prep...

With prep, that is different story, he can study about them and everythig, without that, he is toasted.

''But just for kicks.

Superman - Speedbliztes Batman and kills him in less than three seconds.

Green Lantern - Kills Batman almost as fast.''

I think he could do it in less than second.

shaolin9976
I didn't Batman can beat those guys without prep time....and I never said Superman and Green Lantern would lose to Batman...read it again.

LeAtHerRFace
He would NOT lose to Blob. Wolverine would be the best match for Batman.

Batman will find a way to beat all of these superheros. He's intelligence, agility, martial arts mastery, technology, and wisdom surpasses all. ALOT of people underestimate Batman. Just because he is human and all that crap. Batman has GREAT capabilities.

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud Batman would crush the UFC fighters, although I think they are magnificent fighters.

If you want real human, Bruce Lee would kill the UFC fighters

xmarksthespot
Would start a new thread but can't be bothered so...
Batman. No prep. Vs some of the most often underrated X-Men.

1. Jubilee
2. Dazzler
3. Shadowcat
4. Nightcrawler
5. Angel

CorderaMitchell
he loses to kitty and crawler

xmarksthespot
You don't think if Jubes went all out with her fire power she could take him out. Just playing devil's advocate cos I'd think she'd lose too.

CorderaMitchell
lol

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

1. Jubilee
2. Dazzler
3. Shadowcat
4. Nightcrawler
5. Angel

He'd win all

NoFate007
With prep, Batman beats them all.

Without prep:

beats Daredevil
tie or loses to Wolverine
beats Captain America
beats Nightwing
beats Gambit
beats Nightcrawler
beats Blob

LeAtHerRFace
^ theres another good Batman info guy

FieryBalrog
how exactly is he going to beat Nightcrawler or the Blob.

No one ever says how Batman will beat these superior opponents, his fans just pronounce him the mystical winner because he is "BATMAN". Y'know, he'll win! He's BATMAN!

xmarksthespot
It's funny they always give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt, but Batman beats everybody else.

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
how exactly is he going to beat Nightcrawler or the Blob.

No one ever says how Batman will beat these superior opponents, his fans just pronounce him the mystical winner because he is "BATMAN". Y'know, he'll win! He's BATMAN!

You want to know how?

-Batmans popularity
-Batman's technology is MORE than enough to take out THE BLOB. Seriously, the Blob is nothing but a Blob. He is strong, yes. But he cannot keep up with Batman AND his gadgets and intelligence.
-Batman vs Nightcrawler... like I said this will be a tough fight for Bats. But AGAIN he outsmarts Nightcrawler in every way. Hand to hand combat, Batman is more superior. Speed, goes to Night. Overall, Batman has the tricks and sticks to murder Night.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Xplosive
Batman is shit sueprhero.

Why did you have to say that?

Daredevil - Of course Batman always has those sonic weapons but even in the case of a fight, Bruce has all the advantages...even was trained to fight with heightening senses so he's definitely got the win.

Wolverine - Batman has more perseverance, wits, and determination but he can't take on Wolverine in a confined battle. He'd distract with some theatricalities, run off to research and develop a plan, then come back to finish Logan. Batman would use smell inducing weapons combined with Logan's heightened nostrils to beat him.

Captain America - Blow for blow Captain is a little stronger because of the enhancement, but Batman's array of gadgets and ingenious tactics will give him a victory over Cap'n. Plus Bats knows a little thing about the metaphysics of a veteran marksman and is also familiar in boomerang type weapons, so he is more than enough of a match for Captain America.

Nightwing - Batman is a better Batman.

Gambit - Gambit is nothing. Out of the X-Men roster he can only beat the "toned down" mutants such as current Jubilee. Just like Batman, Gambit isn't exactly a team player..but he doesn't have SMARTS either. Nor do his explosives particularly do him justice against anybody he's faced. Batman takes the staff away and wins.

Nightcrawler - I think this could go either way since Batman is a master marksman. He might be able to predict where Nightcrawler will teleport with the use of mirrors and tricks like that. Wherever Nightcrawler drops him, there will be enough time for a Batarang to kill Kurt so I think both could win.

Blob - Ok. Comon guys..Blob is a complete retard and is on the same level as Grodd. I've seen the most retarded comics where Blob gets so mad that he breaks pillars and ends up caving himself in debris of concrete. There is no way in hell Batman would lose to such an idiot.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

1. Jubilee
2. Dazzler
3. Shadowcat
4. Nightcrawler
5. Angel

Jubilee would get knocked out quick. Nightcrawler will get hit by projectiles..if Deathstroke could predict where Flash would move, Bats(almost if not smarter than Deathstroke) would find a way to beat Nightcrawler. Batman could blind Nightcrawler so that he has no idea where he's teleporting, and knock him out quick. Angel is not much either.

Shadowcat and Dazzler would be the ones that could and probably would beat Batman without prep. Dazzler can decentralize the base of buildings with her screams and Shadowcat is just freakin HOT. She'd either seduce Batman or walk through and pull his intestines out.

Mhm that Shadowcat wink

Lord Ryugen
Dare Devil: I'm sure Bat's has sonic weapons in his bat belt so he takes the win
WINNER: Batman

Wolverine: Batman needs time to prepare, he doesn't have enough weapons in the belt to stop Logan, and Logan has more stamina thanks to the healing factor
WINNER:Wolverine

Captain America: The ultimate fight, Bat's edges Cap out in skill, but Cap has slightly more power, it comes down to gadgets and there Batman has the edge
WINNER: Batman barely

Nightwing: Batman taught Dick everything he knows, Grayson puts up a good fight but not good enough

Gambit: Only chance is to get close and charge the batsuit, other than that he's going down

Nightcrawler: More agile than Batman, faster too. Should also be a bit stronger (no way he does those jumps and filps without some superior power) but unless he gets him with the first teleport Kurt won't win, he'll put up one of the better fights but short of porting his head off at the start of the match he's going down
WINNER Batman (6/10 fights)

Blob: Batman can't hurt him but he can outhink him, expect Blob to be tricked into trapping himself or put in posistion where he has to surrender

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
First off this is a no prep scenario. Batman cannot runaway from the fight (I'd say that would qualify as a ringout) to a lab (in which he would do what? Bruce Wayne is not Forge/Reed Richards/Victor von Doom/Henry Pym etc at best he applies/installs tech from Wayne Enterprises.)

Daredevil - Of course Batman always has those sonic weapons but even in the case of a fight, Bruce has all the advantages...even was trained to fight with heightening senses so he's definitely got the win.
Agree. Sonics take DD down.

Wolverine - Batman has more perseverance, wits, and determination but he can't take on Wolverine in a confined battle. He'd distract with some theatricalities, run off to research and develop a plan, then come back to finish Logan. Batman would use smell inducing weapons combined with Logan's heightened nostrils to beat him.
Disagree. Both are overrated. Though I agree that overwhelming Logan's senses is a good plan Batman cannot take off for a few hours, see above. He can't take on Logan without prep, therefore he loses. With prep I'd probably give it to Batman. Logan wins.

Captain America - Blow for blow Captain is a little stronger because of the enhancement, but Batman's array of gadgets and ingenious tactics will give him a victory over Cap'n. Plus Bats knows a little thing about the metaphysics of a veteran marksman and is also familiar in boomerang type weapons, so he is more than enough of a match for Captain America.
I call this a draw. Both are peak human level with Cap being a stronger. Batman's gadget's only get him so far and realistically he does not have an endless supply. In the end they trade punches until someone passes out. Stalemate

Agreed

Gambit - Gambit is nothing. Out of the X-Men roster he can only beat the "toned down" mutants such as current Jubilee. Just like Batman, Gambit isn't exactly a team player..but he doesn't have SMARTS either. Nor do his explosives particularly do him justice against anybody he's faced. Batman takes the staff away and wins.
Disagree. You're sorely underestimating the core abilities of the character. Two scenarios, close range and long range. Long range Batman throws a batarang, Gambit throws a playing card. He's done it thousands of times I wouldn't fault his aim. Gambit has 52 cards fitting neatly into a pocket. How many gadgets does Batman pack in his shiny utility belt? Long range Batman runs out of projectiles, while Gambit has them in spades both figuratively and literally. Short range scenario, Batman has the edge in training. Most physical attributes are equal but part of Gambit's mutation is an enhanced agility above peak normal humans level. The Batsuit is an inanimate object, and the long flowy cape although nice and stylish lol is a disadvantage here. Gambit needs but physical contact with an inanimate object to charge it with kinetic energy to blow. Gambit wins

Nightcrawler - I think this could go either way since Batman is a master marksman. He might be able to predict where Nightcrawler will teleport with the use of mirrors and tricks like that. Wherever Nightcrawler drops him, there will be enough time for a Batarang to kill Kurt so I think both could win.
Disagree. Smoke and mirrors? No prep time to set anything that elaborate up and I have no idea what he intends to do with mirrors??? Three types of people can predict where Nightcrawler will teleport to, telepaths, precognitives (in which I include Sage's cyberpathic mind analysis) and Nightcrawler himself. Batman is not going to be able to predict where NC's gonna be. I'm wondering how fast a batarang travels? Nightcrawler can teleport away as fast as he can think. Nightcrawler has the edge in agility and range (wallcrawling) and speed due to teleporation. Nightcrawler also has an edge in number of prehensile limbs. Simplest strategy make physical contact via an unpredictable teleport, then teleport again two miles up and teleport back without him, I've explained this strategy ad nauseum. After a port the passenger not used to the experience is commonly sickly, at the peak of the 2 mile summit Nightcrawler easily teleports away. I agree it could go either way but I have to put odds in favour of a Nightcrawler win.

Blob - Ok. Comon guys..Blob is a complete retard and is on the same level as Grodd. I've seen the most retarded comics where Blob gets so mad that he breaks pillars and ends up caving himself in debris of concrete. There is no way in hell Batman would lose to such an idiot. Disagree. Whether or not Blob is a complete retard is an opinion, you're discounting him purely on that? What is not an opinion is Blob's incredible durability. This is a head to head fight, no prep. The smartest thing Batman can do is stay out of Blob's way. Batarangs aren't doing sh!t. The Blob is resistant to pretty much anything Batman can fish out of that seemingly endless utility belt. Blob can generate personal gravity fields, when he doesn't want to be moved he is immovable. Batman can do nothing to hurt Blob, let alone defeat Blob. The fight is a stalemate or Blob win depending upon whether Blob catches Batman.

Solidus Snake
daredevil...sonic wepons and tear gas. murdocks nose is heightened as well. he goes down fast. 12 seconds

bats is faster than wolvie by far. wolvie has a skeleton weighing him down. first when bats realizes wolvie (who likes to brag about himself whilst fighting cause hes cocky) can take superhuan level punishment, he will blind him, by cutting him above his eyes with a batarang. the blood and direct damage will take out wolvies eyes. tear gas/halon will damage wolvies sense of smell and fill his lungs with poison. a few earbangs will burst wolvies ear drums. by this time wolvie is in a berzerker rage, but hes cut off from the world. a dozen solid strikes to the throat and groin and wolvie goes down. the fight takes 37 seconds and wolvies healing factor doent kick in yet. (if ya dont believe the blood in the eyes thing can work, check the last Preacher TPB.

cap is batman worst fight. blow for blow, bats is finished. however, cap loves to throw that shield. bats can catch it cause he knows about richochetting(sp) things. once caps shield is out of the way bats can gas caps ass, hit him with acid etc, and then when hes softened up, prepare for a fair fight. bats will need to tend to some broken bones tho. 65 seconds.

nightwing. bats didnt teach him everything, and everything he can do, bats does better. he knows alota bats tricks thos so the fight may be a lil drawn out. 90 seconds. bats emerges victorious with a broken nose.

gambit. hrmmm. 3 pellets...2 gas ones at first. gambit isnt smart enough to realize that bats is baiting him. "the tear gas cant physically hurt me." the third one is explosive and knocks him unconcious. 6 seconds

night crawler. after a volley of batarangs bats predicts where crawler is going to go and he ends up being impaled on a batarang alreay en route. or using his powers to blend in the dark crawler thinks hes safe. bats with his night vision throws a batarang to his left and another to the right. the one on the left makes a noise, teh one to the right boomarangs and smacks crawler whose head is turned and knocks him out.

blob. hit him with the batmobile after throwing a greanade in his mouth and making him swallow it.

8bitChris
This the once scenario you put forth that I can actually see happening. It wont happen in twelve seconds though. Batman wont just jump out and use the sonics right away.

This is pure nonsense. Wolverine isn't that slow. If anything, he is as fast as Batman. You know have fast a small ear wound would heal for Wolverine? Ever since Magneto removed his adamantium (he's go it back since) his healing factor has been off the charts. How can you credit Batman with a dozen close range blows without giving Wolverine any? I'm sorry, in a berserker rage and close combat Wolverine eats Batman alive. Adamantium claws = dead Batman. They've both had about the same amount of combat training.

So Batman is an expert of richocetting but Captain America suddenly doesn't know anything about projectiles? These kind of fights are supposed to be fair and objective, not give Batman every advantage and take away from every other character just to make sure Batman wins. I agree with others that it would be close to a stalemate. Captain America wins because his has superior endurance and will last longer.

So you give Daredevil a whole 12 seconds and Nightwing 90? Well, we at least know what comics you subscribe to.

Yeah, because we've all seen Gambit do something like that a million times right? How about, Gambit tags the third one with a kinetic card before Batman even throws it and it blows up in Batman's face? (Gambit is fast, and accurate enough to do that.) I'm still going with Gambit on this one. This board loves to underrate X-men just because they are X-men.

There is no way Batman is ever going to be able to predict where Nightcrawler is going to teleport. I don't care how much Ninja training he has had. There is also no way Nightcrawler is just going to dodge a volley of batarangs without attacking. Nightcrawler wins.

Hitting the Blob with the Batmobile will only result in a trashed Batmobile.

DarkCrawler
Grodd is an genious...

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by 8bitChris
This the once scenario you put forth that I can actually see happening. It wont happen in twelve seconds though. Batman wont just jump out and use the sonics right away.

This is pure nonsense. Wolverine isn't that slow. If anything, he is as fast as Batman. You know have fast a small ear wound would heal for Wolverine? Ever since Magneto removed his adamantium (he's go it back since) his healing factor has been off the charts. How can you credit Batman with a dozen close range blows without giving Wolverine any? I'm sorry, in a berserker rage and close combat Wolverine eats Batman alive. Adamantium claws = dead Batman. They've both had about the same amount of combat training.

So Batman is an expert of richocetting but Captain America suddenly doesn't know anything about projectiles? These kind of fights are supposed to be fair and objective, not give Batman every advantage and take away from every other character just to make sure Batman wins. I agree with others that it would be close to a stalemate. Captain America wins because his has superior endurance and will last longer.

So you give Daredevil a whole 12 seconds and Nightwing 90? Well, we at least know what comics you subscribe to.

Yeah, because we've all seen Gambit do something like that a million times right? How about, Gambit tags the third one with a kinetic card before Batman even throws it and it blows up in Batman's face? (Gambit is fast, and accurate enough to do that.) I'm still going with Gambit on this one. This board loves to underrate X-men just because they are X-men.

There is no way Batman is ever going to be able to predict where Nightcrawler is going to teleport. I don't care how much Ninja training he has had. There is also no way Nightcrawler is just going to dodge a volley of batarangs without attacking. Nightcrawler wins.

Hitting the Blob with the Batmobile will only result in a trashed Batmobile.

re: all fights. assuming bats knows who they are

re: DD: no contest

re: wolvie: wolverine got bested by silver samurai for God's sake. batman would hand silver samurai his ass. and the earbang is not amount the damage necessarily...its about the disorientation. i credit bats cause wolvie will be fighting w/o his senses. and contrary to popular belief wolvie isnt that fast (in superhero terms) thats why he gets pissed on alot. (that and to help sales) :P

cap: as i said the toughest of the fights. as long as bats gets the shield away from him he'll be good to go for a fairish fight, thats why i said he'll have to tear gas/acid bomb him first.

nightwing knows more about bats that dd and that knowledge is power and will help him survive. cause hes been watching bats fight for years.

gambit. hes not as smart as bruce and he's cocky. after he sees 2 gas pellets esp if theyre harmless, he'll 'ignore' them

nightcrawler. if connor hawke can predict where a light speed simulation of flash will be, bats can predict a furry blu elf.

blob. u did see teh grenade part right? bats has sacrifced batmobiles before. and it would detonate on blobs ass probab;ly. daredevil felled blob by dropping a huge bell on his head.

8bitChris
No one said Batman knowing all the fighters was part of the terms and since they are all from a different plane of existence, Batman probably doesn't know them. He doesn't have files on them or their weaknesses.

Batman got bested by a ton of lamos without powers. We can go around and round about that. Wolverine would still eat Batman alive with his claws.

Acid wont get through shield. Cap. A knows enough about tear gas to avoid it. And I don't think anybody gets Captain America's shield unless he wants them to. I'm still going with Cap because of the endurance.

Yeah but giving DD only 12 seconds is still ridiculous.

Gambit is cocky, but that doesn't mean he runs around underestimating everyone. Gambit is a devastating fighter in his own right and remarkably good with the use of his powers. Gambit takes it.

Predicting where someone running really fast is going to end up is a lot different from predicting a random teleportation pattern. I'm sorry, you can't justify Batman predicting where Nightcrawler is going to be with any arguement. Unless he had some sort of machine that monitors Kurt's movements in the dimension he goes to when he teleports; but i'm fairly positive Batman doesn't carry one of those around in his utility belt.

Yeah I saw the grenade part, and I thought answering it would be ridiculous. Batmobile is still trashed and Blob is just standing in the same place he always has been. If Colossus can't move the Blob then the Batmobile can't.

WAF3001
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Daredevil
Wolverine
Captain America
Nightwing
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Blob

Batman can't beat any of them ecxept maybe Nightwing. All of the others have super powers and Batman has none! Also, all those guys are pretty great fighters!

Solidus Snake
No one said Batman knowing all the fighters was part of the terms and since they are all from a different plane of existence, Batman probably doesn't know them. He doesn't have files on them or their weaknesses.

Batman got bested by a ton of lamos without powers. We can go around and round about that. Wolverine would still eat Batman alive with his claws.

Acid wont get through shield. Cap. A knows enough about tear gas to avoid it. And I don't think anybody gets Captain America's shield unless he wants them to. I'm still going with Cap because of the endurance.

Yeah but giving DD only 12 seconds is still ridiculous.

Gambit is cocky, but that doesn't mean he runs around underestimating everyone. Gambit is a devastating fighter in his own right and remarkably good with the use of his powers. Gambit takes it.

Predicting where someone running really fast is going to end up is a lot different from predicting a random teleportation pattern. I'm sorry, you can't justify Batman predicting where Nightcrawler is going to be with any arguement. Unless he had some sort of machine that monitors Kurt's movements in the dimension he goes to when he teleports; but i'm fairly positive Batman doesn't carry one of those around in his utility belt.

Yeah I saw the grenade part, and I thought answering it would be ridiculous. Batmobile is still trashed and Blob is just standing in the same place he always has been. If Colossus can't move the Blob then the Batmobile can't.

ppl underestimate bats alot.

i think wolvie may hit bats once, and it wont be a fatal wound. wolverine does not have bats speed. wolvie is a brawler with ninjitsu knowlegde and a 300 lb skeleton. bats martial arts finesse is much better than wolvies, and hes by far more agile. wolvie doesnt even bother to dodge anymore. and that will be his down fall. esp when bats can kit ya and kill all the nerves in th region that he touches. re: dark knight returns.

and i said taht dd knocked out blob by dropping a bell on him. bats doesnt have to move him. just give him damage through one of his orifaces. if dd can beat blob, bats can.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

Blob - Ok. Comon guys..Blob is a complete retard and is on the same level as Grodd. I've seen the most retarded comics where Blob gets so mad that he breaks pillars and ends up caving himself in debris of concrete. There is no way in hell Batman would lose to such an idiot.

Okay, that means that none of the other guys know about Batman's projectiles, tactics, baiting skills, analyzing skills, and gadgets.

Daredevil - Even without those sonic weapons, he'll still take out Dare Devil. Heightened senses vs Trained to use heightened senses, gadgets, more physical training etc.

Wolverine - If it isn't overexposing Wolverine's heightened senses, he'll still figure it out. Its Batman. In a one on one fight, most superheroes aren't likely to pull off what they "should" do, rather than what they normally do. And what Batman normally does is, do what others normally can't figure out. Wolverine has many ways of being exploited. A few grenades will slow him down while Batman knocks him out with electric brass knuckles.

Captain America - Stated earlier.

Nightwing - They know each other. Batman wins.

Gambit - 52 Cards aren't going to compensate for Batman's intelligence. By the third or fourth time he throws them, Batman will have dodged every single one, bait Gambit and defeat him.

Nightcrawler - Teleport 2 miles back and back. Why the heck would he do that? He doesn't know anything about Batman, hes not gonna retreat unless he knows its a big enemy. Most likely he'd teleport around, waiting for Batman to throw a batarang (Nightcrawler doesn't know about the gadgets right? Nor does he know about batman's baiting skills). Both could win this one. Does Flash pull a 'round the world' like he does every time he faces somebody? Of course not.

Blob - I can't discredit Blob because he's an idiot? I'd choose SPOILER over Blob just because of his brainpower.

xmarksthespot

brainchild81
Good post. Cap would outlast Batman any day of the week though. Does gas work on Blob? If it does, Bats would win

Darth Macabre
Daredevil- Most of you are highly underestimating Daredevils abilities.
I'd pick Daredevil in this fight with out prep.

Wolverine- A good fight but Batman takes this one

Nightwing- Both know eachothers moves to a fault. This fight could go either way, but i'd say bats wins.

Gambit- Again most of you are underestimating his powers. If we use the true extent of Gambits powers he doesnt even need to touch Batman to kill him. All he has to do is charge the floor. But if we use Gambit's fighting prowess id still say Gambit. He is more agile then the bats, and hes a great fighter in his own right.

Nightcrawler- His teleporting would just be to much for the bats.

The blob- Batman wins this one, the blob is just to dumb.

Dizzle
DD- Batman. As stated.

Wolverine- Where he started, Batman would have a good chance. Wolverine is no longer at the point where he started. His healing is insane. He could probly let batman pull a full on batkick to a pressure point and have perfect use of the disbled body parts within a minute. Unless Batman comes up with something truly ingenious, Wolverine wins. Probly at least 8/10.

Captain America- Stalemate. these two are probably the best match in all comicdom. Cap is slightly stronger, I'd actually give Batman the edge in terms of h2h skill. The shield is better than any one of Batman's gadgets, but he has a damn lot of gadgets. Both take 5/10 and walk away.

Nightwing- No Robin will ever... ever... ever ever ever ever be close to Brucey. Never. Dick better bow to his sensei before Batman gets a crowbar and actually decides to learn from the Joker.

Gambit- I'm not really a big Gambit fan. He's still taking Batman. He's almost as good with those cards as bats is with the batarangs, and they do a hell of a lot more damage. Though I must say, charging Batman's suit wouldn't be very nice at all. Would probly end in a double KO too... Gambit still wins 7/10.

Nightcrawler- He's more agile than Batman, has a sword, and a huge maneuverability advantage. Kurt, 9/10 cuz of a lucky kick or conveniently placed explosive.

Blob- First off, the Batmobile doesn't actually fit into the utility belt in the first place. Second, it wouldn't do much to Blob. Neither will any gadgets. Batman's not stupid enough to get hit though. Eternal stalemate.

All that said, Batman=God. batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.