Are you a good story witer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
There probably will be a kotor 3 in time but i can't think of any plot twists that they might come up with for the game. I mean in the movies and the games all the good plot twists are used up. Learn about someone powerful and it ends up being you check(kotor 1). Betrayel by a master/mentor check(kotor 2). Being to son/daughter of the strongest jedi check(the movies). I dont want people to post long @$$ posts that people dont want to read about the whole story unless it has a decent plot twist. So can YOU think of a decent plot twist that might be in kotor 3 (assuming that there will be one)

starwarsfreak34
you actually are a paradox and have to come to terms with the fact that you have to die in order to fix the equilibrium

Master Fisto
please...describe to me how a person could be a paradox...the rest sounds good though...a little deep and dramatic for star wars though...

Antillies
maybe something like u are a simple person like a farmer or something(force sensitive of course but u dont get to know it untill u played a level first)
then someone a family member or a lover dissapears and u have to find this person.....and this prove to be not very easy......the person that dissapeared has to be importan but this the person itself dont know about it(like has the stenght to bring the force back into ballance or something) that could be cool i think stick out tongue

Clawed The Bum
that is kinda like luke and ben. so no

i was thinking maybe the exile and revan were oppisite sexes and they had a child and that child was you but that will kinda be like darth vadar and luke.

Darth_Glentract
that's gay

Darth_Glentract
canon-wise there are both men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.