Marvel's Merry Mutant Hunters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
I have searched and there is no thread devoted to info on the Sentinels. This thread is for pics of them or anything sentinel related.

willRules
Anyone? embarrasment

pr1983
Here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3047112

Marvelgeek
I'm just gonna say that in the animated series I loved the fact that a couple of sentinels once hid behind a house! laughing out loud

pr1983
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I'm just gonna say that in the animated series I loved the fact that a couple of sentinels once hid behind a house! laughing out loud

laughing

i liked the way they were portrayed though...

and cyclops got to kick some serious sentinel ass in that show...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by pr1983
laughing

i liked the way they were portrayed though...

and cyclops got to kick some serious sentinel ass in that show...
True true

willRules
I like the avengers issue where they fought the sentinels. It was good and at the end some rubble fell on Quicksilver and everyone thought he was dead.

munkiesarus
The Sentinels are too weak.

If you ask me, if they were to restart the program, they should hunt down Ersnt/Cassandra Nova/or was it Sublime all along/ and get her Wild Sentinel plans.

willRules
cool ideal

willRules
I say bring back operation zero tolerance............

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
I say bring back operation zero tolerance............

yeah they were cool I kinda like the human cyborg Sentinels.

I like the old epsiode when morph had to fight Master Mold's head.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream

I like the old epsiode when morph had to fight Master Mold's head. errr.......? confused I am familiar with cyke fighting master molds head, there's more stuff like that?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

mr.smiley
In one episode Gambit throws a card at a sentinal and the card is drawn as big as the sentinals head.I thought that was funny.

willRules
LOL anyone got any more pics?

willRules
I liked the original sentinels. An individual one was easy for any X-man/woman to beat but their strength lied in their numbers........

stormfront13
which x-man do you think is the best at fighting sentinals

willRules
Storm is quite good, so is Cyclops. I saw an Issue where a bunch of x-men were taking on 1 sentinel. LOL. wolvie was tearing chunks out of it's ankles cos he couldn't get any further up it.........

stormfront13
i'd say it's between polaris and storm, maybe cyke too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.