Boob Job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto
My friend is getting one today, ahh!

a1hsauce
how much bigger is she getting em?

dark1365
She's pathetic.

punkrocker666
uhhhhh ok sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo was up

Serra_Keto
I know... I'm scared i told her not to but she insisted.

a1hsauce
shes gonna be alright...lots of people have breasts implants now adays

Ultimatespider
Ah.... I like boobs...Natuarl i meen! Y duz ur friend wnt 2 do dat 2 her self!?

Serra_Keto
She says they are way to small for her liking, I think they are perfectly fine.

Ultimatespider
Is she flatchested? Cuz dat wud justify it!

Serra_Keto
Shes got a lil somethin there. happy

a1hsauce
well if she wants to feel good about herself, i dont see anything wrong with it...just as long as its not morbidly big...and if she found out all the information about it

§P0oONY
Originally posted by a1hsauce
shes gonna be alright...lots of people have breasts implants now adays

Pretty non-risk procedure nowadays

Serra_Keto
Yeah she has been looknig into it for awhile now so im sure she will be happy, much more fun when friends feel good about their body when we go out and stuff ya know.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Yeah she has been looknig into it for awhile now so im sure she will be happy, much more fun when friends feel good about their body when we go out and stuff ya know.
ya if its for her personal enjoyment, I say go for it,...hopefully its not because her bfs been telling her to

s|m
I don't understand why some ppl want implants messed
B**bs are a pain in the a** anyway, why would you want to make 'em bigger messed?

§P0oONY
ya if its for her personal enjoyment, I say go for it,...hopefully its not because her bfs been telling her to

Testify my flamboyant friend......

Yeah, I agree, she should only go through with it if she is doing it for herself....

Wish her luck from me!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by s|m
I don't understand why some ppl want implants messed
B**bs are a pain in the a** anyway, why would you want to make 'em bigger messed?

Some people are self conscious about their looks, and having them done increased their confidence

Serra_Keto
Thankies. She has been talking about it for awhile, I just want her to be happy so if it does its all good with me. happy

Serra_Keto

HimoKun
bring us pics when she's done healing!!!!

Serra_Keto
kewlpics

a1hsauce
shifty and some of you too

s|m
you make me sick no expression

a1hsauce
why?

a1hsauce
watd i do now

punkrocker666

Serra_Keto
no expression

a1hsauce
confused

Da Moose
Boobs?

§P0oONY
droolio

Serra_Keto
lol

SimpleSeduction
My friend is getting one today, ahh!

I wanted to get a boob job. But I have girlfriends who had it done, some are uneven, some are bigger than they thought they would be. And one actually got extremely ill from it because it broke.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
I wanted to get a boob job. But I have girlfriends who had it done, some are uneven, some are bigger than they thought they would be. And one actually got extremely ill from it because it broke.
yah arent the silicon ones..the ones that used to be banned now legal?

§P0oONY
And one actually got extremely ill from it because it broke.

I thought that only happened with silicon implants.... and they don't use them anymore..

SimpleSeduction
it wasn't a recent surgery, it was about 2 years ago, and I think they still use them...not sure though erm

Serra_Keto
She better end up enjoying them! confused

§P0oONY
it wasn't a recent surgery, it was about 2 years ago, and I think they still use them...not sure though erm

They don't use silicon any more they use saline breast implants... which are not harmful

a1hsauce
Silicon is making a come back though..i heard theyre trying to legalize them again
She better end up enjoying them! confused
yah she better know all the info about it

§P0oONY
Silicon is making a come back though..i heard theyre trying to legalize them again

yah she better know all the info about it

I don't think it will get legalized again though..

Serra_Keto
I would hope not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.