Were/ are you bulied at school?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelGirl
Me and this girl who i used to be good friends with were bulied by these realy popular girls. In the end it got so bad that we went and told are head of year, she said that she would have a word with thier form tutor and everything would be fine. But it was not! Thier form tutor had a go at my friend calling her a lier. These girls still pick on us.
Sometimes when they are picking on me or other people the teacher will just laugh along with what they are saying or doing. ( I don't think this is right it's not my falt i'm a freak!) sad

dark1365
Get revenge. Soon.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by AngelGirl
Me and this girl who i used to be good friends with were bulied by these realy popular girls. In the end it got so bad that we went and told are head of year, she said that she would have a word with thier form tutor and everything would be fine. But it was not! Thier form tutor had a go at my friend calling her a lier. These girls still pick on us.
Sometimes when they are picking on me or other people the teacher will just laugh along with what they are saying or doing. ( I don't think this is right it's not my falt i'm a freak!) sad

Make friend with other freaks. Take the support of the nerds, and rise in a rebellion to this grand distortion. Do not stand any longer, fight them. And release from the educational system, the bonds of tyranny of the populars, the jocks, and the loners....

Or you could make friends with some tough guys and let them take care of it...

a1hsauce
youre not a freak. try telling the principal now

AngelGirl
Originally posted by dark1365
Get revenge. Soon.
thats easyer said then done!

dark1365
Put several hundred glasses of water outside their door.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by a1hsauce
youre not a freak. try telling the principal now
thanks! thats what other people say but i think i am. And thats what another girl said. I wish i could tell but he would not have time!

AngelGirl
Originally posted by dark1365
Put several hundred glasses of water outside their door.
*turns on tap, and orders 100 glasses of water*

a1hsauce
thats bull... the principal always has time. If he wants to continue being principal he'll make time. tell your principal and he'll take care of it

Ken Kenobi
Being bullied sucks.

In junior high I got bullied a little bit, it got to the point where I was resting my head in a free class that this other student came up to my desk and kicked me in the side of the head. erm

You can blame them for my lack of brain cells. big grin

HimoKun
I was the one who bullied. Then I helped people who were bullied.

AngelGirl
thats bull... the principal always has time. If he wants to continue being principal he'll make time. tell your principal and he'll take care of it
he does not want to carry on wid his job he's were getting a new prinsable soon.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by HimoKun

I can relate...

Serra_Keto
I don't think I ever was at all really.

Dirty Vader
Meh is this is a rish kid school with the "popular ones" with dads in high positions?

a1hsauce
he does not want to carry on wid his job he's were getting a new prinsable soon.
look my advice to you is to tell him, if he doesnt do anything, keep telling him, if he still doesnt do anything, go above him. he has bosses too

Dirty Vader
Looks to me like those girls are favoured...

PrinceofBlades
look my advice to you is to tell him, if he doesnt do anything, keep telling him, if he still doesnt do anything, go above him. he has bosses too

But such a stretch they'll think it inconsistant. I mean, how will she reach them, they don't dwell in the school ninja

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
Looks to me like those girls are favoured...

when your popular that's usually the case, especially if they suck up too...

a1hsauce
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
But such a stretch they'll think it inconsistant. I mean, how will she reach them, they don't dwell in the school ninja
who doesnt dwell in school?

SimpleSeduction
Beat the crap out of her!

That's what I did when kids picked on me!

....maybe that's why i was always in trouble....

AngelGirl
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
Meh is this is a rish kid school with the "popular ones" with dads in high positions?
no their dads arn't in high positions but their mums are sluts!

PrinceofBlades
who doesnt dwell in school?

The board of education, they I think, ar above the Principal, now wait it's the administration, president, and then the board of education...

PrinceofBlades
no their dads arn't in high positions but their mums are sluts!

such an opinion, no we know where their daughters get it..

AngelGirl
Originally posted by HimoKun
why did u bullie in the first place?

a1hsauce
yes theres a board. i think theyre the ones above the principal. look if you make enough noise someone will listen. talk to your principal twice. If he doesnt listen, then thats when a new approach should be taken... do it how we do here in Hollywood. Close your eyes and just start swingin

AngelGirl
i now no though that if i tell they will be more horrible! The teachers will stick up for them cuz they always suck up in class!

AngelGirl
yes theres a board. i think theyre the ones above the principal. look if you make enough noise someone will listen. talk to your principal twice. If he doesnt listen, then thats when a new approach should be taken... do it how we do here in Hollywood. Close your eyes and just start swingin
thanks! for the advise!

a1hsauce
have u told ur parents

PrinceofBlades

Usually because we feel insecure, or unsafe in the environment around us. For example I stopped because the people I bullied actually were kind enough to accept me when no one else did. So after I stopped bullying them I sought another way to take down things like the example you gave us and ran for student body president. I won and have won for three years. Maybe you should run as well. Make a voice through the students. They are the ones who technically run the school...

AngelGirl
Usually because we feel insecure, or unsafe in the environment around us. For example I stopped because the people I bullied actually were kind enough to accept me when no one else did. So after I stopped bullying them I sought another way to take down things like the example you gave us and ran for student body president. I won and have won for three years. Maybe you should run as well. Make a voice through the students. They are the ones who technically run the school...
i don't come from america so we don't have that here in england

AngelGirl
have u told ur parents
i did but dad just says to bully the bullys!

PrinceofBlades
i don't come from america so we don't have that here in england

You don't have a student body?!?!? Or anyform of student government

joeykangaroo
when ever you have the chance take the p!ss outta them or laugh in their faces..but in a situation where they can't hurt you... i.e next to your tutor
shifty

joeykangaroo
don't some people feel good from putting others down?

WindDancer
If a bully bothers you just grab a chair and break it on top of the bully head. Then you can blame Wrestling tv for your actions. You'll get recogniziton for beating a bully. wink

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by WindDancer
If a bully bothers you just grab a chair and break it on top of the bully head. Then you can blame Wrestling tv for your actions. You'll get recogniziton for beating a bully. wink

laughing

no expression you know people die of doing that, wrestlers including

DO IT DO IT evil face

Ronny
Sometimes when they are picking on me or other people the teacher will just laugh along with what they are saying or doing. ( I don't think this is right it's not my falt i'm a freak!) sad Punch them... and if that doesnt work kick them and if they still dont stop... you know who to call...

Ronny
no their dads arn't in high positions but their mums are sluts! Ah yes.. Oh pricipal.. my child dint mean any harm.. let her off and i'll blow you no expression

T.M
ghost busters eek!

i never been bullied

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ronny
Ah yes.. Oh pricipal.. my child dint mean any harm.. let her off and i'll blow you no expression

i dunno whether to laugh or not cause i can actually see that happening

Ronny
I have. But I ended up hurting them.. so then they'd make fun of me for causing them pain.. so i hurt them harder... then they stopped for a while.. then I verbaly owned them

a1hsauce
I have. But I ended up hurting them.. so then they'd make fun of me for causing them pain.. so i hurt them harder... then they stopped for a while.. then I verbaly owned them
remind me to stay on ur goodside

Ronny
i dunno whether to laugh or not cause i can actually see that happening thats because it has actully happened

Ronny
remind me to stay on ur goodside big grin

joeykangaroo
how true^

i know this is totally irrelevant but.....arrrrgh lightening eek!

PrinceofBlades
^Thunderstorm...

SlipknoT
For a Little Bit in Middle School I was Bullied But one day He said something That just really pissed me off and Destroyed the kid...We're good friends now though

StinkFist462
if your in high school and you smoke. its always fun to throw your butt at the person. that always works. (still lit of course)

SlipknoT
Originally posted by StinkFist462
if your in high school and you smoke. its always fun to throw your butt at the person. that always works. (still lit of course) Dude, Our schools ****ing gay, You get a fine if you're found smoking in it. But I did that to this whore who goes to our school and nearly caught her hair on fire laughing out loud

StinkFist462
lmao. we just go across the street to 'smokers corner' oh man am i the king over there. fun times.

SlipknoT
Ah, yea We have a place like that, But really its just a fence 2 feet off Campus embarrasment

StinkFist462
laughing out loud well better than nothing.

s|m
We also have one stick out tongue

I've been in a similar situation erm
When that sh*t happened, i just showed them the finger and told them to fu** off and get a life erm
Then I went to highschool and never saw those b*tches again.

AngelGirl
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
how true^

i know this is totally irrelevant but.....arrrrgh lightening eek!
i no isn't it so kwl!

AngelGirl
Originally posted by s|m
We also have one stick out tongue

I've been in a similar situation erm
When that sh*t happened, i just showed them the finger and told them to fu** off and get a life erm
Then I went to highschool and never saw those b*tches again.
if you say anything to them then they get like 10 other people on you

sk8stuff09
one time my friend got bullied by this dumb ****, so i kicked his ass.

GothPrincess
No because I was the bully and still am.I'm lovin' it!

vaya_the_elf
Yes I have been bullied, but now I'm older. So they don't bother me no more

dark1365
Bottom line..........

GET REVENGE.

SlipknoT
I have. But I ended up hurting them.. so then they'd make fun of me for causing them pain.. so i hurt them harder... then they stopped for a while.. then I verbaly owned them Sorry Ronny But I just cant see you beating anyone up laughing out loud

dark1365
I can, unfortunately. Ever since she posted that picture of her holding a combat dagger.

BlackC@t
I was never bullied, I was the kid everybody got along with.

Now that I'm in college I'm in with the well-known ditzy girls group. People will call me ditzy behind my back, I just walk on, head held high, and don't even bother turning around.

I stick up for the kids that get picked on happy

I'm like a super-hero yes

s|m
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Sorry Ronny But I just cant see you beating anyone up laughing out loud

I dont think she meant it in that sense erm

Kharhmah
Ever since I started high school in 2000 I was bullied, I mean like total alienation. Nobody talked to me, or sat next to me or anything.

Then they started calling me names and teasing me because I have a lot of cats. They'd throw things at me and steal my stuff, and the teachers did jack all about it.

I've left school now so I dont care anymore.

fantasygirl
No, I wasn't the bullied. I hanged out with bullies. It's kinda a deal thing. I'm the smartass so I help them. In return, they make sure no one picked on me. Or beat me.

Mr Parker
yeah same here,that stuff happened to me a lot in junior High.Those days were nightmares.thankfully it got better in high school especially my senior year,then they left me alone.

Red Superfly
The only reason I got "bullied" was because I wasn't quick enough to find the solution.

My story goes a bit like this: The group of friends I was in at High School turned against me. I was way cleverer and more talented than them and they always tried to bring me down to their crappy level. Eventually I got sick of it and completely ignored them. They decided to turn it up a notch and actually started to 'try' and bully me. They were a bunch of dirty scallies but were spoilt rotten, they were the lowest form of scum I have ever come across in my life. Totally irredeemable.

I tried to mind my own business, but it was getting worse and worse. I dreaded going to school because it would be a struggle. I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I knew I could take a few of them out physically, but these guys would gang up on me, and the only time they'd pick on me was if there were more of them. Again, sheer cowardice.

I tol the teachers and they sorted it out. It was a battle I tried to win by myself, and it wouldn't work. I could have TRIED to beat them all up, but realistically, I woulda had my arse handed to me. Plus, I wanted it to end before it got totally out of control - before I got slashed with a knife (I would not have put it past them either - these guys were just freaks). It was beginning to affect my education too.

Anyway, it all got sorted, I made new friends. If I had have stayed with those so-called 'friends' I would have turned out to be a different person, a person that I, as myself now, would hate. I would have been a Chav, a scally piece of shit, starting fights on Friday nights and sleeping with whores, listening to Fiddy Cent. I'm glad I ditched those losers and stuck it out against them. I did what I wanted to do, f*ck everyone else.

This is part of the reason why I don't respect anyone that follows the leader. I did what I wanted to do, and did it. People that follow a trend so rigidly make me sick to my stomach. Weak-minded losers. I win.

s|m
^ thumb up
That's the smartest thing to do. Well done.

Red Superfly
That was almost ten years ago now. Wow.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Ever since I started high school in 2000 I was bullied, I mean like total alienation. Nobody talked to me, or sat next to me or anything.

Then they started calling me names and teasing me because I have a lot of cats. They'd throw things at me and steal my stuff, and the teachers did jack all about it.

I've left school now so I dont care anymore.
Same thing about the cats thing. sad Well that hasn't acured for some time now, since high school. The school I'm at now, I hardly see those people anymore.

People borrowed stuff from me & never bought it back or just came over to my pencil case & said I'm borrowing this okay? I'm like yeah sure, whatever, take my stuff why don't you! Ugh!

Throwing stuff is...not often. I'm better than I use to be, I was bullied more at high school, for sometime I didn't go to school because I got so stressed & began to get chest pains.

We had a doctor over our house one night & said it was stress.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Same thing about the cats thing. sad Well that hasn't acured for some time now, since high school. The school I'm at now, I hardly see those people anymore.

People borrowed stuff from me & never bought it back or just came over to my pencil case & said I'm borrowing this okay? I'm like yeah sure, whatever, take my stuff why don't you! Ugh!

Throwing stuff is...not often. I'm better than I use to be, I was bullied more at high school, for sometime I didn't go to school because I got so stressed & began to get chest pains.

We had a doctor over our house one night & said it was stress.
I used to get chest pains as well. And panic attacks and I threw up once or twice. sad

i rule
Make friend with other freaks. Take the support of the nerds, and rise in a rebellion to this grand distortion. Do not stand any longer, fight them. And release from the educational system, the bonds of tyranny of the populars, the jocks, and the loners....

Or you could make friends with some tough guys and let them take care of it...
why do u think ur a freak? just because they say that? ur not. just tell sum1 about the problem. or ignore them.

sweetness
I was bullied before alot, i had told my teachers and they never sorted it out so i took it into my own hands cos i was so sick of it!!i kinda went crazy and told them if ever went near me ,looked at me wrong again me ,my sister, and her friends wud beat the crap out of them and they'd be sorry they messed with me in the first place!!it was cool cos it worked big grin

wuTa
i was bullied somewhat in high school by the older kids...you know, the kids that thought they owned you just because they were older....well one day i just couldnt take it anymore.....so a kid thought he could pelt me with dodgeballs just because he was a grade above me, i told him if he kept at it i was gonna make him look stupid by kicking his ass....he thought he was gonna be "the man" and kept throwing dodgeballs, so after gym class i kicked his ass, and over half the school seen it....it was priceless smile

sexylexy32
Never bullied ever...why would they bother.People that know me know better than that.

cking
I never was bullied, I got along with everyone. I don't fight a bully if approached. I only fight when I'm threanted or if someone else I know is. I have no need to fight a bully, because it doesn't cause nothing, but more hatred. I don't angry at all and If I do then that person has picked the wrong person, but I usually take it as a joke.

BlackC@t
A girl use to try************** to bully me. She was a ***** and no one liked her. So I was never affected by it. I just said she had horrible hair and that shut her up.

cking
I just ignore them if they say anything, they are just pests to me.

Coldfire
I used to get the usual for people with glasses, like four eyes and stuff, but I ignored them cuz they were stupid, and still are in fact stick out tongue

cking
those guys are never a problem, it is usually the ones with money.

Coldfire
Lol we don't have a whole lot of those where I live stick out tongue

cking
I just graduated from high school and I know all the groups. the preps are the money people and they don't mess with me because they don't know my intentions as well as others.

The Tired Hiker

People like that either regret it and apologize one day, or they get hit by cars. smile

cking
they will eventually

Coldfire
Originally posted by cking
I just graduated from high school and I know all the groups. the preps are the money people and they don't mess with me because they don't know my intentions as well as others.
They don't bother me, so I'm all fine with them yes It was just the stupid little immature boys in my grade rolleyes1 lol

cking
they will be gone before you know it. after awhile you will never think of them again, unless they did some bad stuff to you.

Coldfire
Originally posted by cking
they will be gone before you know it. after awhile you will never think of them again, unless they did some bad stuff to you.
Lol no they don't do bad stuff, they just act really immature and sh!t stick out tongue And I'll be glad when they're gone and I meet some more mature guys lol big grin

cking
I use to play football and I wish I still did. my last year, my teammates were jealous of me for no reason and when I left they started sucking up to me for no reason, but still they aren't bad guys, they are just ignorant.

Zenoside
I had a bully once....I hit him with a lunchbox and broke his nose.

Then I had no bully...

The end

cking
that will teach them a lesson.

Coldfire
Lol ya

cking
but not always.

Coldfire
Yeah sometimes they come back for revenge, for they can't live with their poor bruised egos

cking
true

cking
I think would be a good idea to challenge the bully in a backyard football game, flag or tackle, it doesn't matter. whoever scores the most and tackles the best wins. then this would prove who is the toughest.

Coldfire
For guy bullies, that might work yes

cking
true, but for girls I don't know how they settle things.

Coldfire
I dunno really either, since I haven't been in that position before, but we girls like using words to hurt more than physical force

cking
true, I have seen them fight before. they love to pull hair alot and slap.

Coldfire
Ya that too yes

cking
have you seen both a guy and a girl fight?

Coldfire
Nope. Have you?

The Russian
i was in the middle, i wasn't bulied nore did i bully

dark1365
Yes. Six years ago.

cking
oh yes, it wasn't pretty and the girl one, only because the guy didn't slap or hit, but just took it.

Zenoside
I saw a black girl beat the living shit out of a fat police officer.

Was funny as heck.

cking
I don't like the police too much they are too arrogant and prideful

ladygrim
i was bullied at school and the teachers did naff all about it ... so i started to scive the lessons they soon noticed that and gave such a tattering

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Zenoside
I had a bully once....I hit him with a lunchbox and broke his nose.

Then I had no bully...

The end Was it a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lunchbox? stick out tongue

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I used to get chest pains as well. And panic attacks and I threw up once or twice. sad
down Ooooh...no, you threw up? Mine wasn't that bad! Poor you...no

It always got to me about the cats, I mean me & my mum are doing a good thing. We gave these cats a home, okay it wasn't planned to get all these cats but still...people just can't accept that! mad

Pyrofly
no actually im not... im very liked at school cool

but i hate when someone bullys an other person.. so i try to stop it

Blue Dragon
Good for you. wink You go girl!

Bardock42
KILL THEM

whirlysplat
I was a bully at school, I regret it greatly now. Its something some people do when they are young, for a variety of reasons. I feel sorry for people who are bulliedsad

silvertsume
im part of one of the "popular"" cliques at my school... but im the nicest one.. i feel horrible about some of the things my girls do to other people, then they get annoyed when i apologize for them roll eyes (sarcastic)

LiL__MuNkEy24
Sumtimes......But me and my friends like 2 talk about ppl behind ther back

Rogue Jedi
i was never bullied, but a friend of mine was. i came to his aid and ended up taking on three bullies.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by LiL__MuNkEy24
Sumtimes......But me and my friends like 2 talk about ppl behind ther back
I hate it when people talk about me behind my back (who does like it) but people I hate/dislike like chavs or idiots & mean people I will talk about.

AngelGirl
i don't mind people talking about me behind my back as long as they say it to my face first!

R2D2-89
i go to an all girls skool so girls tend to talk alot behind other peoples backs i think i might of even done it a few times without realising, i guess we hav it easy in our skool, id hate to be in sum of your positions, dont u guys have prefects who can sort this out, im being made one wen i get bak to skool wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.