Nexti Batman movies villains, and Ras' Al Ghul faith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Ras' Al Ghul closed his eyes and then prepare to die in the train falling after Batman glyde away from the train in that cool manner.
Now, in the Wayne Mansion he stated that he may be immortal and his methods supernatural.We all know in both comic books and cartoon he rejuvenate himself through the Lazarus Pit, so he may have die in the train clash but then his minions will recover his body and put it in the Lazarus Pit, resurrecting him.And he'll be ready for another challenge with the Dark Knight in a 3rd movie.
It maybe the right way to introduce Talia also.
About the other villains, obviously we'll see the Jocker origins and changes in the 2nd movie, and maybe another villain that can really give him a physical challenge, cause the Joker in fist to fist isn't so much a fight for Batman.Maybe someone like King Snake or Deathstroke himself maybe a good choice.

Mainstream
yeah Deathstroke, Bane, Clayface, Mr. Freeze (done right this time) would be great

o.g. slaughter
maybe a catwoman would add a something to tha plot. like a side plot.

Mainstream
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
maybe a catwoman would add a something to tha plot. like a side plot.

I think Halle Berry ruined Catwoman for at least the next 3 hundred years

benx
ooo bring in bane! he rules

Joseph_Kerr
In the book.. there is no body in the train. wink

WindDancer
You have to keep in mind that Ra's help trained Bruce. So if Batman can escape the wreck so can Ra's as well. Remenber he is not left unconsious and incapable of escaping. Plus the body has to be found....and we don't really know if the body was found.

Red Superfly
We all know damn well that Ra's ain't dead.

Doc Ock
Next Batman movie villain is The Joker.

Nuff said.

jinzin
I'd like to see bane done right as well...but they need to introduce the rogues regulars before they could do this......i also want to see the reaper...I think he'd make a great movie villain...

Altar[1stONE]
im gonna laugh when ra'h calls batman "detective". I had this flash back to bat man beyond where terry called rah , raz LOL classic.

Bat Dude
Reaper should be in movie three in my opinion. And if it comes to a fourth movie, (which it probably won't) they should do either Croc or some other real powerful villian.

Darth Macabre
I think Bane done right would be amazing. I mean how cool would it be if he broke Batmans back on the big screen?

LoL That sounded kind of bad didnt it?

munkiesarus
Yeah. But wouldn't that mean, ewwwww, Azrael?!

Zod4Life
I want to see the Joker in the next Batman movie by himself.He doesn't need anyone else and he deserves his own movie.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I want to see the Joker in the next Batman movie by himself.He doesn't need anyone else and he deserves his own movie.

nah JOker and Scarecrow would be cool but mostly Joker though....I think the old bad guy in a comic movie time has passed

The Joker#1
You're getting Joker next.

Deal with it.

Zod4Life
Right.

b-dan
i want scarecrow again cuz wasnt he freinds with the joker so theyt could team up to get the bat

Zod4Life
That would be a good idea.To have the Scarecrow and the Joker team up in the Batman Begins sequel.And have the return of Ra's Al Ghul!

jason maddox
we have got to see the scarecrow in the next movie and maybe a tease to a possible return of ras al ghoul but the joker is going to be awesome as long as they make him a stone cold killer like he was when he first debuted in the comics and i heard a rumor of justin timberlake playing harvey dent and i think he could pull off the character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.