worst companion of all the KOTORS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
who do you think is the most least powerful(except T3) and who do you think is the uncoolest. I think the weakest is mission. i think the weakest is carth in all aspects. canderous and hk is better then him in all aspects. at least mission can do some sneaking. i think the uncoolest is disipline( sp is wrong i know) he is a wierdo.

Emperor Revan
Weakest I would have to say Mission. I don't think she could fight her way out of a paper box.

Uncoolest: for me it's Juhani. I can't stand her. When she blamed me for killing the homeworld she hated, and really chewing me out, I would've killed her in a second without hesitation given the chance.

Most useless: G0-T0

Clawed The Bum
crap in my post i meant the weakest in carth not mission. i was debateing betwean the two and accendtly wrote both. now that i think of it go-to sucks. i mean you get him right after the big droid battle which afterwards he is so useless. i forgot about him

uncoolest/worst/most hated = go-to
even thou i hate juhani too. i heard that if you romance with her if you are male she doesn't accept. but with female she does so she is a lesbian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.