blade vs buffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
two slayers who wins

srankmissingnin
Blade could beat Buffy, Faith, Angel and Spike at the same time

GGgrievous725
yeah i very much doubt

grey fox
I hate blade trinity.......(sorry had to get that out of my system) But yes blade would kill buffy Willow and the rest of her motley crew

EvilCap America
Buffy would stake Blade then make fun of his stupid goggles and clashing retro 70s outfit

shaolin9976
blade hurts buffy bad here...and then let her go just for being cute

Mainstream
Blade by far

xmarksthespot
Buffy took down a god, I think she can take down Blade. Is she unarmed or does she get a sword too?

(PS Blade would not kill Willow, Blade would be flayed before he even got near her.)

Zatch_Bell
blade will win

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Buffy took down a god, I think she can take down Blade. Is she unarmed or does she get a sword too?

(PS Blade would not kill Willow, Blade would be flayed before he even got near her.)

Glory was a god... what Buffy fought hardly was and even then it wasn't Buffy on her own that killer her now was it?

EvilCap America
Buffy also had to weaken her with Magic AND bring the Trolls magic hammer into the fight to make it even

I still stand by post though.She stakes blade before he throws a wooden dagger at her and makes fun of his googles and stupid outfit big grin

whirlysplat
Vampir hunter D beats them both

grey fox
Nope alucard owns all of them.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Vampir hunter D beats them both

Ouch! D beats Blade, Buffy, Willow, Angel, Spike and Faith all at the same time... then Alucard shows up and kicks his ass.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope alucard owns all of them.

Agreed.

xmarksthespot
True... Glory was a little out of it... but just saying she could go toe-to-toe with someone much stronger than her. I said she can win... but I didn't necessarily say will win. It's not as cut and dry as just assuming Blade will win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Buffy also had to weaken her with Magic AND bring the Trolls magic hammer into the fight to make it even

And a robot

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
True... Glory was a little out of it... but just saying she could go toe-to-toe with someone much stronger than her. I said she can win... but I didn't necessarily say will win. It's not as cut and dry as just assuming Blade will win.

Pretty sure that it is. He has a massive skill edge and Buffy's insane damage soak means litte to edged weapons

grey fox
yup who can forget the buffy-bot

xmarksthespot
If Buffy is unarmed then she's as good as dead. If Buffy has weapons too she stands a better chance but ultimately loses because although she isn't bad in the skills department Blade definitely has the skill edge.

GGgrievous725
lets say buffy has the giant axe thing she had in the last season that could kill like all the ubervamps in one hit

BENITO
I made a thread like this but it was a vampire killing contest.

GGgrievous725
oh thats good

shaolin9976
It doesn't matter what weapon buffy has...blade hurts her bad..then plays with her after...hihi!

tpaquin
Abraham Van Hellsing could whip them all.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/73/039_22076.jpg

GGgrievous725
i very much doubt it buffy could decapitate him whats he gonna do throw holy water at her or make her eat garlic bread or maybe he will put a cross beside her

chilled monkey
First, in keeping with forum rules, remember that characters are allowed only weaponry/equipment that they consistently carry on them. Blade always has his sword, stakes, mach pistols, glaive etc. Buffy has a pointy stick.

Second, "Buffy beat a god". Sure, it took her an entire season, a robot copy of herself, a magic hammer, a globe that weakened Glory, Willow doing a 'brain-suck reversal' spell and Xander hitting Glory with a wrecking ball. Prior to that, Buffy had fought Glory one-on-one and got soundly trashed. ALL of her victories against powerful opponents (Glory, Adam etc) required lots of prep time and help. This is 'Blade vs Buffy' not 'Blade vs Buffy and her crew.'

Third, Blade has at least twice as much experience.

Fourth, Buffy has had difficulty with 'rank-and-file' vampires. In the episode 'Real Me', a 'rank-and-file' vampire gave her a tough fight. Another one beat her in 'Fool for Love' etc. Blade has never had that much difficulty with a 'young' vampire.

pr1983
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
i very much doubt it buffy could decapitate him whats he gonna do throw holy water at her or make her eat garlic bread or maybe he will put a cross beside her

He could always shoot her...

whirlysplat
I like Buffy as when Sarah Michell Geller was a bit younger seasons 1 and 2 and 3 she was horny, now she is a bit like a soccer mum big grin

GGgrievous725
He could always shoot her...

no he was talking about van helsing the original van helsing didnt have a gun there were no guns and the original van helsing didnt have that automatic crossbow

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I like Buffy as when Sarah Michell Geller was a bit younger seasons 1 and 2 and 3 she was horny, now she is a bit like a soccer mum big grin

laughing

Nightstick
I am only familiar with Buffy and Blade as represented in the movies/tv show.

That being said, I am not sure who the winner will be, but this will be far from easy for either one of them.

Here is how I see it.

STRENGTH

Buffy: Is said to be stronger then then the Vampires that populate her world even the upper level ones like Angel. Angel was capable of lifting and carrying 600+. Dru lifted Spike of the the ground with her arm fully extended and walked with him like that. She did so with no apparent strain. Buffy her self has lifted with one arm male vampires of decent size and build out of graves while the were still half covered with dirt and tossed them all while carrying on a conversation with Dawn. In other words no strain what so ever. We have seen her toss full grown adult males across fair distances, including fit soldiers in combat gear. We also have the instance of her on the construction site carrying around(easily mind you) 8ft or so steel I beams. Which probably weigh near to a 1000lbs. It took groups of regular construction workers to carry the same beams. Further more like I mentioned above she did these things with out breaking a sweat. Truth is based on what she can do with limited effort. Buffy likely is in at least the 1 ton range as far as strength goes.

Blade: We have the one handed grab of the moving train with another person in tow. Which means he went from 0-60 or so in seconds. Thats massive weight/pressure on his arms. It is importent to note that this did dislocate his shoulder. Then we have the example of his stake which is said to fire 8inch silver stakes at hypersonic velocities.

DURABILITY

Buffy: Buffy has been hit by a car going at least 30mph got up and ran away. She has been stabed through the side went down briefly got back up fought some more, ran at automobile speeds, jumped off a building on to a moveing bus, and in minutes was fine and as giddy as ever. Glory and Caleb threw her through walls, pillars, stone, etc punched her and kicked her with stone pillar shattering strength and in both cases she walked away from it and what bruises she had healed in less then a day. We also have the Potentials who were already hurt when the fought the Turok-Han, but were more or less instantly healed when they became full slayers. All in all we have seen Buffy blugdend, stabbed, sliced, and diced and she walks away from it. Of course their is the one time she got shot and it sent her to the hospital for a couple hours. Then again with all the damage we see her absorb during the run of the show. Warren probably just got a damn lucky shot. Notice how the Demons/Vamps thought she would be up and moving sooner then she was.

Blade: What can I say he has the durability of a Vampire. More or less. We have seen him survive getting stabbed through multiple parts of his body. Survive decent falls, etc, etc.

SPEED

Buffy: We have seen her keep up with moving automobiles while jumping from roof to roof. She fights targets, like Angel, who can cross a fair sized room in a blink of an eye.

Blade: He was moving at pretty decent speeds in Blade Trinity while chasing Drake.. And made a pretty decent showing against La Magra Frost, who was also very fast.

SKILL

Buffy: As the slayer she has inherited all the abilities of the past Slayers. Notice the Potentials who have had very little training magicaly know how to fight when they become full Slayers. She also has the skill and experience of 7+ years of slaying she has aquired herself.

Blade: Didn't start training until he was 13 and was in his 20s or 30s in the films. Needles to so he probably has at leat 15+ years of experience/training.

As an importwnt side note, Blades abilities seem to be more diverse, suck as ballistic skills and some mechanical abilities.

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT

Buffy: Depending on what kind of mood she is in she has anything froma a pointy stick toa rocket launcher. Beisdes that she has a an arsenal of melee weapons and primitive projectile weapons. She may even have a gun or 2 such as an Initiative Blaster, tranq gun, or flare gun. She may also have magic weapons on hand like the slayer sythce, Olafs hammer, or one of the magic swords that have showed up here and there during the run of the show. As far as equipment goes she has little perhaps a magic gimmick or 2 and a car, plus the clothes on her back.

Blade: The man is a walking arsenal. Be it melee, projectile, or other. He has guns, grenades, swords, and pointy peices of metal. He also has full body armor anda kick ass car.

TACTICS/INTELLIGENCE

Buffy: For all her acting ditzy. She has displayed on numerous occasions her ability to plan and deduce. From battle strategy to research, to detective work she has shown a suprising natural apptitude. The other importent thing to not is Buffy will retreat. The first rule of Slaying is staying alive after all.

Blade: While far from dumb he doesn't seem to plan well if at all, he is often to gung-ho and straight forward. Though he does sometimes plan.

RESOURCES/ALLIES
(yes I realise they are not aload, but if this were an actual confrantation)

Buffy: Lets see Witchs, watchers, cammandos/army/government, vampires, freelance slayers/merc/demon hunters, an army of slayers, and quite possible the powers that be.

Blade: He likely has Whistler and the Nightstalker, maybe some vampires.

All that being said if Buffy and Blade were to mistake each other for hostiles in an obligatory dark ally and fight. I think the would quickly become melee as Buffy would instictavly and swiftly close the distance. Once their they would have one hell of a sword fight, at the end of which Buffy would be injured and she would run away. Then she would plan ahead for the next encounter. In which she would like win.

Arahan
Buffy sucks. Season 1 and 2 was fun but the rest became more and more sh****

Blade would kick her ass.

GGgrievous725
so because you dont like the tv show blade will win have you ever even read the comics it doesnt matter if it was fun or not

black robb
Buffy could seduce Blade...no one can resist...JUNGLE FEVER!!!afro

chilled monkey
Nightstick: Some good points, but the problem is that Buffy's abilities vary wildly from one episode to another. In some episodes, she can outrun cars, in others she can't etc. This isn't just me, the show's writers have admitted that they just made it up from week-to-week.

As I said, Buffy has frequently lost to 'rank-and-file' vampires that have no combat training and are weaker than her. Blade has never lost to, or had trouble with a 'rank-and-file' vampire. In a one-on-one battle, Buffy is outclassed.

"Buffy would be injured and she would run away. Then she would plan ahead for the next encounter. In which she would like win."

Think again. Blade is not a dumb 'Big Bad'. He would not give her an entire season of research and prep time. He'd track her down. We saw in Blade 2 that he doesn't leave loose ends.

Besides, the fact that Buffy needs to plan ahead shows that she can't win without help.

K3VIL
Blade can lift 1ton at max.With both kicks and punches we have saw him throwing away well builted vampires like nothing, in the first movie he stabbed into the roof that vampire in the bloodbath lifting his head with just his hand and the silver pole like nothing.We've saw him throwing Danica Talos vampire guards against steel bars and make them bending the bars in the impact.We've saw him leaping from several heights and fall like it was a step session.His reflexes are dodging bullets level.His ground speed is also considerable.His bones are stronger than those of a human, altough his skin isn't bulletproof his heal factor grants him to heal pretty fast, he was also tossed away from La Magra, Nomak, Drake and survive.Altough the fight with Drake showed the superior strenght of the first vampire, when he slammed Blade in the ground and stunned him.
Indeed Blade outclass Buffy in every sector.

GGgrievous725
well blades part vampire so yeah his bones are stronger than human bones but like blade having speed strength etc. buffy is also really powerful being the allmighty slayer chick and it really depends on what all happens in the battle if buffy has the all powerful slayer axe she'll most likely be able to take blade down buffy as well as blade has superior reflexes neither of them outclass eah other in every sector

Arahan
Fanboys you must love them smile

black robb
C'mon guys...all this talk about bones... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.