Spiderman and Colossus, vs. Thing and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
You know what to do. smokin'

colossus17
colossus and spidy have the brains...thing and logan have the bad attitude....i say spidy grabs logan.....colossus does a fastball special into the thing's thing.....(if it exists)....the thing is down.after words..colossus proceeds to break wolverin's neck....

CorderaMitchell
Lol, a spidey speedspecial would be better.

The thing has better range than colossus, am I right?

colossus17
why casue he threw terrax?

shaolin9976
Spidey and Colossus wins because they think before they fight!

Xplosive
Good matchup, but maybe Collossus and Spidey, more inteligent. Most it would depend on Collossus and Thing. I think Spidey would beat Logan and than com to help the russian and than they would beat Thing without doubt

CorderaMitchell
What is the chance of logan vs. colossus and spidey vs. thing in your opinion?

colossus17
spidy VS. thing is like spidyVS. colossus....and wolvi cant go through colossus's armor only do minor damage

Xplosive
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What is the chance of logan vs. colossus and spidey vs. thing in your opinion?

Generally, Collosus crushes Logan and Thing would crush Spider-Man.

shaolin9976
Thing and Spider-Man might take awhile to end...just because of Thing's invulnerability and Spidey's smarts and speed...But Logan and Colossus in a straight out bout won't last long...Colossus is actually a living metal so how can Logan wins in a straight out brawl...i don't know...maybe he gets lucky...but I would still say Colossus and Spidey wins this one!

CorderaMitchell
Thing isn't that tough, he is quite suspectible to his webbing like before, and spiderman beats him in about 6 areas, but Thing is in three.

I've heard colossus to have great difficulty with logan.

Xplosive
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Thing and Spider-Man might take awhile to end...just because of Thing's invulnerability and Spidey's smarts and speed...

Yes, I wanted to say that. Thing Vs. Spidey would last longer than Rasputin Vs. Logan (and that is becacuse of Spidey brains, but in pure brawl, Thing would crush him in few seconds), but Thing should evetnually win in fight.

colossus17
wolverine cant do anything to colossus....do we have to go through this again......although his blades could go through colossus's armor....he cant drive them through becasue he dosent have the force to push them in.....now give them to a class 50 dude and he will be able to.but logan cant........and thing aint catchin spidy......

Xplosive
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thing isn't that tough, he is quite suspectible to his webbing like before, and spiderman beats him in about 6 areas, but Thing is in three.

I've heard colossus to have great difficulty with logan.

Well, comics went so far that they amde Cyclops fight Collouss in hadn-to-hadn, there was great difficulty by Collossus, but we all know that Collossus could kill Cyclops with one finger.

CorderaMitchell
yes thing would beat spidey head to head, but spiderman could throw him because of agility, or smash him underground witha car, much like spidey did to hulk.

But the thunderclap is a force to be wreckoned with , but not like the webbing IMO, which has versatility and he can escape the four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.