Do you party too hard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Do you? Or are you pretty well in control of your party behavior?

Ken Kenobi
I go off, I snort stuff, shoot stuff in my vain, smoke anything . . . pills.

a1hsauce
i dont like getting drunk too often... i like to remember what i did the night before

*Danii*
Meh. . . I just remember last years school show after party at this randoms house . . . MAN.

Storm
I don't party as much as I used to, but when I do, I usually end up naked running through the sprinklers.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ronny
I don't party embarrasment Don't like them that much..

My idea of a party if having a couple friends over watching Star Wars or listnening to music and playing D&D

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ronny

My idea of a party if having a couple friends over watching Star Wars or listnening to music and playing D&D
and looking at guys with wierd goowy stuff on their chest

Korri
Never!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Ronny

Marry me...no expression

BTW, my true answer to this poll...I'll have like one or two beers.

Linkalicious
smashed

The Tired Hiker
I end up naked in the sprinklers nowadays. smile

SuperBuddy
I voted

I'll have like one or two beers.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Linkalicious
smashed

Brent! eek!

Linkalicious
much like crack....kmc is a hard habit to kick.

DeNiro
I get high alot now it is better then drinking plus i dont drink anymore since the time i got alchol posining or how ever you spell it.

a1hsauce
eek! is that the Deniro I hear so much about?

SlipknoT
Holy Shit DeNiro! I thought you Died!

I usually Just get High, Not much of a drinker.

DeNiro
Yes it is there is no other DeNiro on these boards so i am the one stick out tongue why who has been talking about me behind my back do i have to go kick some ass i bet it was TH ill go get him right now smile

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DeNiro
Yes it is there is no other DeNiro on these boards so i am the one stick out tongue why who has been talking about me behind my back do i have to go kick some ass i bet it was TH ill go get him right now smile

He is now The Tired Hiker, no more DeNiro's Mom...

BTW, this is LanceWindu.

DeNiro
Whats up lance or should i say ken how u been

and i know TH is the tired hiker but i just refer to him as TH it is much easier big grin

SimpleSeduction
I mix all kinds of alcohol and party until I puke my guts out!

Ken Kenobi
Whats up lance or should i say ken how u been

and i know TH is the tired hiker but i just refer to him as TH it is much easier big grin

I've missed criticising your posts for lack of punctuation. cry

stick out tongue

I've been good. I finally got fed up with my job out there at the lake and I told them where to shove it. Now I'm a bum living in my parents basement.

DeNiro
nice always a good time muching off your parents

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
\
I've been good. I finally got fed up with my job out there at the lake and I told them where to shove it. Now I'm a bum living in my parents basement. ROCK ON! stick out tongue

GothPrincess
Hell Yea,even after I pass-out people still get me drurker than I'm already am and I LOVE IT!

a1hsauce
laughing out loud ohh man my friends made a slideshow of one of my friends from grammer school getting drunk. it ended up with him professing his love, and him passing out on the toilet

Pandemoniac
I'm not 'The Boogyman, God of sexy dancing, beer and rock n roll' I used to be some years ago during college, when I was in the pleasant possession of lots of spare time, and less responsibilities. But I still have a long hard weekend of body-challenging party now and then.
Last weekend held a couple of very good ones, only went home for a snack and some sleep during 3 days, spending every other minute on visiting beer-flooded barbecues, seeing bands, dancing and screaming along.
Leaving me with limited hearing for 2 days after, a sore troth and an empty wallet.
Do I party to hard? No. I don't do drugs, don't get excessively drunk, don't get in to fights or vandalise stuff. Only the occasional 'And how the f*ck did I made it back here?' question to myself when I wake up home again.

The Tired Hiker
I get high alot now it is better then drinking plus i dont drink anymore since the time i got alchol posining or how ever you spell it.

D!!! Your back! And you are a stoner now! laughing You the man, D. wink

xLiNdS x 622x
TTH guess what? todays Gary Buseys birthday..dont you like hate him or something? laughing out loud

Ladyluck
i drink enough to get me really wasted but not enough to make me sick or pass out....

...but i actually have run through a sprinkler naked...

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
TTH guess what? todays Gary Buseys birthday..dont you like hate him or something? laughing out loud

Yeah, Linds! I heard that on the radio today! He's 61! laughing I better go start that thread! big grin Thanks!

xLiNdS x 622x
lol no prob laughing

lil bitchiness
I party too hard. I love to party. happy

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I party too hard. I love to party. happy

Wouldn't that be funny if LB ends up on some reality show while she's here in The States? Like, what if she won that, 'I wanna be a Hilton' show, and we end up seeing her partying with Paris and Nikki. happy

Red Superfly
I party hard.

I party so hard that my body aches (particularly my neck) for a day or so afterwards.

I'm a bit too energetic - although some people (particularly the ladies) would agree that's no bad thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.