The Star Forge Army Vs Republic, Empire, rebellion and confederacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi_Knight2
So who will win The Infinite Army or the others? I think the star forge.

Darth_Glentract
Are you serios? The Star Forge Army would be slaughtered from what I know.

DarthSidiouss
obviously they are tremendously outnumbered

Jedi_Knight2
Yes But the star forge has a INFINITE NUMBER of Droids, fighters and capital ships

Darth_Glentract
No it doesn't. Where did you find that sh!t.

Darth_Frobo
It pretty much does, the star forge can create anything with basically no resources, I think it takes energy from the sun it's on or something though I'm not sure, while it may not be completely infinite it can make an equal number of ships/droids to at least 3 of those armies combined chances are, that being said it still get pwned by numbers better solidiers and technology.

Darth_Glentract
It was defeated by a Republic fleet alone(Lucas Film says LS canon). It has no chance against 25000 star destroyers. It also cant instantly produce any ship. ON top of that. The flagship of the Star Forge fleet was only 600 meters long. It also only had twenty laser canons. One Star destroyer could take five of those at least by itself.

Darth_Frobo
it was only defeated by the republic because of bastilla otherwise the sith pwn that army, but ya the republic still kills just because the star forge wouldn't be able to instantly make ships let alone pump them out at the rate they'd be destroyed at, maybe if they had bastillas battle meditation and revan in command they could pull it off....probably not but maybe.

Darth_Glentract
no they couldn't. Battle meditation doesnt do as much as you apparently think. It maybe makes you twice as good. Joruus C'baoth used battle meditation on the imperial fleet during the Thrawn campaign and Pellaeon said there was a forty percent increase in performance from each pilot. Thrawn is also probably at least on par with Revan in tatics. Plus the Empire has Palpatine, who can use battle meditation also. Two people using battle meditation would kill them. Ohh wait. LS is canon so the Star Forge army doesnt have battle meditation. SF is screwed.

DarthSidiouss
bastilla killed revan eh

Darth_Glentract
What?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.