Dooku and Droids Vs. Anakin and Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthChris
If Dooku lead the Droid army against Anakin and the Clone Army who would slaughter who.

DarthSidiouss
Dooku is way more skilled, droids are way stupider. it would depend on with droids..?

DarthChris
The Clones Beat the Droids but Dooku might beat Anakin.

DarthCrazo
The Droids own everyone. Anakin gets killed by the first droid after he trips down an elevator. Dooku kills the clones.

Clawed The Bum
um anakin beat dooku once so i think that he can do it again and in middle of episode III the clones pretty much killed all the droids easily with still many to spare. so anakin with clones will easily win

General Bondius
Clones and Dooku would be a great combination

JediMasterLuke5
Anikan owns Dooku. And Clones own Droids. Its that simple.

Lord Darkstar
clones alone could take this, Dooku's style is not very good for deflecting blaster bolts, he would go down to that. Then Anakin and the clones would waste the droids

Bobafetty
No. Droids may be somewhat stupid but they are sophistecated when the're supposed to. With the leadership of Dooku just strengthens the chances. I love the clone army and they are great but I just now whiney Anikan is gonna mess something up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.