She Hulk vs. Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard, that She Hulk is in the over 100Ton strength class now..... is this correct ?

a calm Hulk is 70 to 80 ton .. under rage .. he has no limits...

so .. who will win this fight ?

colossus17
hey betaqeuze whats up old bud.....savage hulk takes it....she is class 200 he is 100.at base.but after several minutes of rage....he will be alot stronger then her.and he will rip her apart.....unless ofcourse HKH comes in and beats them all.casue he playes in a totally different leauge!

Betageuze
hy colossus ... thanks.. its all fine... and by the way: i am no longer 17 .. like you smile... but i am not a "old bud" (whatever that is) ... but my friend ... how can i be mad with you .. wink ... never never smile .... back to the match: so in the beginning he is twice as strong than Hulkie... hmm... if she thinks a bit... she has a good chance to win it... within the first 5 minutes i think *lol*

colossus17
i doubt it..and i am not 17.....i am going to be 21.....and when i said old bud....i didnt mean actually old in terms of chronological age....wolverine calls everyone old bud.or bub

Betageuze
i must say something to you colossus: in enjoy talking to you ... really.. its great .. all the Marvel comic fans .. (i am not so interested in Superman, Batman.... i dont really like heroes.. whos name are Superman.... with Superlook, Superblow and so one... i think the Marvel comics has their own quality.. i love them for many many years.... so... what do you think.. how old i am colossus ? smile by the way: can you answer me a question? i saw X-Men 2 ... was colossus the man in the short scene with naked torso who has had a child on his arms ?

colossus17
lol yeah.the dude who turned into metal and threw the 2 soldiers into the wood wall.....i would say you are around 20-25....years old

Betageuze
yessss .. i can remember the scene when he turned into metal.. unfortunately a to short scene,.. in my opinion... i am looking forward to see X-Men 3... i ve heard, the Juggernaut will be on it .... colossus... i am 32 smile ... thats the truth wink

colossus17
yeap i heard that .2.......wow 32 lol thats cool approaching whirly....lol

Betageuze
ups sorry...... i ve post this thread by mistake 2 times.... he dude smile... if you keep on... you will be lucky, if you reach my age *loooool* wink

Hulk Power
Hulk would beat her so easily. She doesn't even stand a chance. Savage Hulk would take this one like nothing.

DrDoom
This fight has been done already.

She-Hulk turned into Savage She-Hulk while she was searching for Banner, and she was getting stronger by the second (I guess her strength increases when she gets all crazy--it did in Disassembled too.)

Only SW, IM, Cap, and Hawkeye were on hand, and IM/SW were busy helping the townspeople, so Hawkeye led her away from the town, and into the mountains--where they ran into Banner.

Hawkeye gets the brilliant idea to shoot Banner (so he would Hulk up and detain Jennifer), he quickly realizes that he was wrong when they both start hitting eachother so hard that the mountains they were in started crumbling.

IM says She Hulk's strength has increased--but she's still no match for Savage Hulk. They fight some more and you can she Jen is getting the worst of it. Before it can get too intense Jack of Hearts flew in and absorbed all of their Gamma radiation, ending the fight--and saving Shulkie's life.

Hulk wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.