Exile vs. Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I think this would be a cool fight.

Darth Mantis
Most likely Naga Sadow, although even the exile is an enemy of great ability...

Bobafetty
Exile is tuff but he's a bit out of his league here.

Emperor Revan
The Exile. Why? Sadow's a coward, didn't fight if he didn't have to, and didn't defeat anyone in combat. Sure he could use Sith magic to blow up a star but that wouldn't help in a fight. The Exile beat a Sith lord that can kill three powerful Jedi masters at the same time with just one use of the Force.

Darth_Otaku
Naga Sadow.

Fishy
I still refuse to believe that the Exile killed Kreia it just seems so far fetched

Darth_Otaku
I just printed this thread out and whiped my ass with it!!!

Darth_Glentract
Fu(K you!

Darth_Otaku
sorry i didn't have any toilet paper left!

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
I still refuse to believe that the Exile killed Kreia it just seems so far fetched

Well she may have let him win, but he was still REALLY powerful. I mean, he can kill Vrook when he barely creates his lightsaber, and after the Exile lost to Kreia he did fight Atris, the entire crew of the Ravager, Darth Nihilus, all the monsters on Malachor V, basically the whole academy on Malachor V, and Darth Sion plus Nihilus' mask helped him a tiny bit. So his power would've increased quite a bit and he could've given Traya a run for her money. It still seems a little far-fetched but there's nothing to contradict him beating her so that's what we must go on.

Fishy
Yeah I know, I just find it so incredibly hard to believe... Just a little bit earlier she froze his sorry ass with one move and knocked him out. Then she left and a few days later he would beat her? I'm sorry I just can't come to terms with it sad Still he probably did, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Emperor Revan
lol, very true.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
The Exile. Why? Sadow's a coward, didn't fight if he didn't have to, and didn't defeat anyone in combat. Sure he could use Sith magic to blow up a star but that wouldn't help in a fight. The Exile beat a Sith lord that can kill three powerful Jedi masters at the same time with just one use of the Force.
little is known about Naga, which is probably why many people including me think he's really powerfull beyond all sith. I know this in't true but I once got miss lead this way.

Clawed The Bum
is naga sadow that dude who was fredon nads master and was the one that thaught exar kun and then got betrayred by both(not at the same time) and if it was ok.... i think the exile is a coward. he is dumb. why did he return to the jedi consul. i mean he is like john carry( always changes his mind). oh i will not listin to the counsil i hate the consil. i will atack the mandaloriens. no i mean i like the counsil i will come back to them and report everything that i have done ( don't get me wrong i used to really like john carry , a lot , until he said that armanians were slaughtered by the turks, like the jews were to the Nazi's)(that b@st@rd) (i am turkish and it isn't true the armanians can kiss my @$$ they are such liars)

Bobafetty
Armaninas?

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Bobafetty
little is known about Naga, which is probably why many people including me think he's really powerfull beyond all sith. I know this in't true but I once got miss lead this way.

You're right, many people believe someone is powerful if we only know one good thing about them.

Fishy
Well why not?

Knowing one thing means we know one thing, if that one thing states he is incredible then we know he is incredible.. We don't know why just that he is. Kinda hard to use people like that in debates because you have no idea of what they can really do.

Darth Mantis
^I agree

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Well why not?

Knowing one thing means we know one thing, if that one thing states he is incredible then we know he is incredible.. We don't know why just that he is. Kinda hard to use people like that in debates because you have no idea of what they can really do.

Err, sure it's alright to assume they're powerful but assuming they're all powerful is ridiculous. A great example is the Tulak vs. Revan thing. I can list a page of FACTS why Lord Revan is so powerful. All Tulak has is Kreia's word that he's awesom even though she sure didn't know him and she calls Revan the heart of the Force.

To me it's simply ridiculous to put someone we've never seen fight or do anything too high. Now Naga though, we know basically all we're gonna know on him so it's different.

Clawed The Bum
armainin what ever. that little country near turkey that lies so much... every day people there buy turkish flags and burn them.

Darth Kronos
Exile...cause my guy was pretty ill...i really never died once or even had ne dificulty pwning the game..and i never healed versing Darth Nihilus, Sion OR Traya...and i killed atris with one move, which was basic attack without form II or enlightenment sooo.... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

HimoKun
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
armainin what ever. that little country near turkey that lies so much... every day people there buy turkish flags and burn them.

You mean Armenia? And you better not talk sh!t about them.

nolan lepaz
p

Darth Avis
this is anciant

Tangible God
Ancient and the guy who brought it back from the Underworld will burn in Wisconsin.

Darth Avis
no massuri!

Tangible God
*Missouri

Actually I'd really hate to be in Arkansas.

Darth Avis
woops my poor spelling.

MEXICO

Tangible God
Mexico City.

Breathing in that air is like smoking 2 packs of cigarettes.

Darth Avis
honduras is horrible or OMFG CUBA

Tangible God
Goddamn Commies, almost blew up the World with their shinnagens.

Darth Avis
my parents lived in communist Russia the majority of there lives

Tangible God
But they weren't ruled by Castro, friggin nutball.

Darth Traya
The Exile would get mashed, Sadow beats him with fair ease.

jollyjim311
Well, if I can't use gameplay experience, then I have nothing to base the Exiles powers on. In the game I could kill anything. Kreia was such a pushover. Force Crush, Force Crush, Force Crush... She didn't even get a chance to move. Force crush cost me like 5 or 10 FP and I was a 10 or 11 level Sith Lord and never once during the entirety of gameplay ran out of FP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.