aesop rock, slug, and el-p on freestyle dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waxwizzard
i jus got that freestyle art of rhyme dvd. it has a few extras and they got more cyphers. they got a def jux cypher with aesop rock, el-p, and a drunk slug. haha slug is pretty funny trying to rhyme all messed up. the movie is tight, it got the old rawkus crew in it and it got that infamous super nat and juice battle in it. anyone one else seen it?

hh?
eek! it has the supernat vs juice battle...ON VIDEO.

i have to see that.

i heard that Sway said Juice was really drunk during the battle.

waxwizzard
yea they have video on the first round of the super nat vs. juice battle and they have some video on the craig g vs. super nat battle too. I like your picture with ghostface and mf doom. hopefully they will make an album. ghost should wear a mask again, that would be tight

hh?
ironman meets metal face...crazy shit. thumb up

craig vs super nat was crazy too. who won that? supernat won right? i only have the audio for that.

waxwizzard
yea super nat won. people say juice should of, but they're on crack. oh yea check out the trailer: freestylethemovie.com

hh?
i gotta agree with the people that are on crack stick out tongue

juice won. supernat had the voices, but he barley had any strong punches, and juice predicted the punches during round 3.

i would have voted for Juice. the only crappy thing juice said was the scottie pippen line...or maybe i just didn't get that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.