What Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Whats been going on in KMC land anything fun or exciting. But i do have a question why does everyone have a large avatar no cause i want one someone tell me how to do it

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DeNiro
Whats been going on in KMC land anything fun or exciting. But i do have a question why does everyone have a large avatar no cause i want one someone tell me how to do it

Just change your avatar.... like normal...

a1hsauce
wow you really must have been gone for a while... yah just upload the same one itll resize it for you

SlipknoT
If you've been here a year you get a Big one, if you've been here 2 years you get a bigger one

DeNiro
well ive been here for two years so i gett a even bigger one hehe

DeNiro
Well i cant post pictures i just tried ill have to email them to crash or something but i dont know to email them anymore so im just really pissed

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
If you've been here a year you get a Big one, if you've been here 2 years you get a bigger one and if you'v been here for eternityeek!.....

You have no lifeno expression

DeNiro
coughRAZcough

Ronny
laughing out loud How've you been?

Tex
Originally posted by DeNiro
i gett a even bigger one hehe

I love it when you talk dirty deniro! drool

Ken Kenobi
What's up Big D?

LanceWindu here.

BTW the size of avatar you can have is 100 x 100.

Tex, your signature arouses me.

DeNiro
TEX big grin I love it I got to talk to tex my first day back

Ive been doing well how bout ur self

Ronny
Actully I just got back yesterday,myself laughing out loud i've been away for a long time. I'm doing pretty great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.