Mr.Fantastic vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
With each have a day of prep time who would win. I'll have to go with Mr.Fantastic.

jrodslam
Flash ties Reed in a knot.

Flash win.

shaolin9976
Flash wins even with a day of prep...there's only so much that Mr. Fantastic could do.

Freaky Zeeky
Like what? Take in account Reed is a scientist.

EvilCap America
Reed has it within his ability to build a Duex Ex Machina Anti-Flash device but its a streatch for anyone to pull off.Most likely Flash vibrates through or leaves an afterimage where Reed intended to use the device and then whaloops him

shaolin9976
Like what is Mr. Fantastic going to do...find a formula to stop the flash in a day..i think not...he's going to need his friends here.

srankmissingnin
He once made a machine that aloud him and the rest of the four to move a 100c

Freaky Zeeky
Flash can't hurt Reed, I'm sure Reed can if he got Flash in one position.

shaolin9976
I really doubt it...all Flash has to do is create a cyclone so strong that all of Reed's equipment will come flying to their crashing doom...and then flash uses his warp speed to defeat Mr. Fantastic without him even knowing.

jrodslam
To Flash, Reed would be standing still. A day of prep would be like a week of prep for Wally.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by shaolin9976
I really doubt it...all Flash has to do is create a cyclone so strong that all of Reed's equipment will come flying to their crashing doom...and then flash uses his warp speed to defeat Mr. Fantastic without him even knowing.

Thing is Flash isn't that strong. Speed can get him only so far........

Scoobless
Originally posted by jrodslam
To Flash, Reed would be standing still. A day of prep would be like a week of prep for Wally.

in relative time perhaps.... but Reed's single day of prep is worth two months of Wally's

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Freaky Zeeky
laughing out loud

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky

Umm the Flashes powers arent "I move from point A to Point B fast" its more like "Speed beyond all reasoning and totally exempt from the laws of Physics"

jrodslam

Flash's speed gives him superhuman strength to a degree. Hes thrown objects into orbit, punched Grodd through states. Through acceleration that is.

Hes thrown wooden bats into walls to make them hold someone in place. And has made winds stroing enough to lift enemies off their feet.

He has much more than just speed. Speed gives him alot of powers.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
in relative time perhaps.... but Reed's single day of prep is worth two months of Wally's

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have you forgot about characters named Elongated Man or Plastic Man? Wally will definatedly find out a way to beat Reed.

Quicksilver cant do half the things Flash can. Flashes prep will do him more good than Reeds. big grin

Freaky Zeeky
Have you forgot about characters named Elongated Man or Plastic Man? Wally will definatedly find out a way to beat Reed.

Quicksilver cant do half the things Flash can. Flashes prep will do him more good than Reeds. big grin

Considering Flash's cockiness I'll assume he'll take Reed for granted

jrodslam
Cockiness? Guy is cocky. This isnt the cartoon Fash. Hes actually quite serious. Bart is the cocky one. Imo that is.

EvilCap America
Considering Flash's cockiness I'll assume he'll take Reed for granted

Oh and im sure that MR.FANTASTIC doesnt have similar problems roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
Reed would be thinking "Ehhh. Just another speedster."

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Oh and im sure that MR.FANTASTIC doesnt have similar problems roll eyes (sarcastic)
Reed would be thinking "Ehhh. Just another speedster."

Okay

Freaky Zeeky
I'm speechless.
embarrasment

Dark Thor
i wonder if reed can build something to slow flash down

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dark Thor
i wonder if reed can build something to slow flash down

Maybe. But will he ever get to pull the trigger? Hmmmmm.

ZephroCarnelian
Maybe.

But I doubt in a day.

Flash would own Reed in a straight up fight.

He's malleable, but a thousand punches a second'd sure take it's toll lol! big grin

Freaky Zeeky
I doudt Reed would get hurt but what do I know.
whistling1

EvilCap America
I doudt Reed would get hurt but what do I know.
whistling1

Flash throws a baseball at Reeds head just slightly slow than Light.Flash wins

ZephroCarnelian
You doubt he'd get hurt...?

You've never heard of the I.M.P then.. big grin

Freaky Zeeky
No, what is I.M.P.?

Originally posted by EvilCap America
Flash throws a baseball at Reeds head just slightly slow than Light.Flash wins

!

ZephroCarnelian
Infinite Mass Punch...

Flash runs up to nearly the speed of light and then punches someone at that speed.

It destroys nearly anything. Even Superman would be hurt.

Reed would explode like an egg in a microwave.

DarkCrawler
Infinity Mass Punch. It is basically an punch...with infinity mass...

Flash once punched an Superman level character from USA to Africa with one punch with IMP.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Infinity Mass Punch. It is basically an punch...with infinity mass...

Flash once punched an Superman level character from USA to Africa with one punch with IMP.

JSA Jay Garrick Flash also stole a little speed from Black Adam to pull off the trick and nail a Villain sitting in an alternate dimension

Blair Wind
for the IMP: I always thought the went through the speed force and then came out punching the guy....or that he went around the world twice....i never read the encounter but thats the two things people have said....

jrodslam
Flash could run as far as the next state to do an I.M.P. I guess the more durable the opponent, the more momentum he needs.

Against Grodd, he ran about 1600 miles to knock him out. With Reed, he'll need less.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Infinite Mass Punch...

Flash runs up to nearly the speed of light and then punches someone at that speed.

It destroys nearly anything. Even Superman would be hurt.

Reed would explode like an egg in a microwave.

Oh, in that case Reed will be killed.
sad

CorderaMitchell
Yeah poor Reed, already underrated enough.

Freaky Zeeky
Oh well. It was a good debate.
smile

CorderaMitchell
a whole 2 pages.

Freaky Zeeky
Short but good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.