New DeNiro Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend

Ken Kenobi
Damn dude, you got bigger.

shellie
omg...eek! its Orlando Bloom love *faints*

KidRock
Damn DeNiro where have you been(besides the gym)? You gotta post here more.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by DeNiro
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend Holy shit dude

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Holy shit dude

blaaaah i could take him cool

SimpleSeduction
wow....droolio

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
blaaaah i could take him cool Yea, maybe if you had a baseball Bat and Switchblade roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
Yea, maybe if you had a baseball Bat and Switchblade roll eyes (sarcastic)

Even then DeNiro would only be stunned.

Deano
Yea, maybe if you had a baseball Bat and Switchblade roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol yeh

Deano
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Even then DeNiro would only be stunned.

he woudnt even be stunned

SlipknoT
Even then DeNiro would only be stunned. Unless of course he had Highly sensetive nerves and Felt Pain alot stronger....

-Funky Punk-
Originally posted by Deano
blaaaah i could take him cool

go deano..lol

carnival_junkie
...isnt there a thread entitled "The Official Member's Picture Thread" ?

I could've sworn that there is.

Tex
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend

eek!

*faints* zorro

tecknoyashi
woe heres me

jaden101
nice going man...although your trapezius area looks a bit out of proportion to the rest of your upper body

says me...a big flabby bassa

sad laughing

shellie
I think a picture without the flexing would look better....but what do I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
Yeah, take one without posing and flexing.

shellie
the flexing makes the neck and shoulders look all wrong....sprained even messed

that being said...his girlfriend has a looker on her hands...and someone who knows what dedication is...I know it takes alot to be in that condition. smile

SuperBuddy
OMG DUDE!!!!!!!

You all like buffed up man

SuperBuddy
Also your face look lIke its about to blow

carnival_junkie

by the way.
kthx.ew.

skinny boys = sex.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SuperBuddy

His head is misproportioned to his muscles too. stick out tongue

Then with the neck so thick, he looks like a thumb head.

SuperBuddy
His head is misproportioned to his muscles too. stick out tongue

Then with the neck so thick, he looks like a thumb head.
Lol yeah

Royal Knight
So that is where you have been at the Gym huh, "Gary", I mean DeNiro stick out tongue

Tex
Originally posted by SuperBuddy

Oooohhhh! *faints* zorro

Killer_Dennis
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend *whisles* Dude, nice eek!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Tex
Oooohhhh! *faints* zorro Tex Control yourself

silver_tears
he was never capable no

DeNiro
i told you guys its my hulk pic it looks all crazy ill post a pic now if i can with me in normal cloths with my girlfriend but can anyone tell me how to attachsomething with out starting a new thread because i dont know where the manage attachments is when i just post something

silver_tears
Go to post reply in the low right hand corner of the thread, and there will be a browse button to look for the pic smile

DeNiro
hey carnavile junkie usally the mods say i thought that their was a offical member picture threads and they only usally do it to noobs so why dont you stop being a smart ass and just lightin up

Ladyluck
mah god...drool

SlipknoT
yep like this

DeNiro
here is me and casie

DeNiro
one more

GothPrincess
all I can say is that I'm breathless

SlipknoT
Shes hot

silvertsume
^^ ur nose is red.. but itz cute...

DeNiro
from the sun lol that is funny all i can say is thanks for all your nice comments it always makes me want to lift more when i hear shit like what you guys said lol and thank you for telling me my girlfriend is hot stick out tongue

Anoushka
eek! you're back!
and you're even bigger! eek! droolio

Neo_Version 7
Daaaaaaaaamn!

You don't just get bigger, you get better! stick out tongue

Nice seeeing ya' back, DeNiro!

Darth L. Dipsit
Why does your birthday say you were born in 1988, Mr. DeNiro, sir?

No offense, just curious. Is it a joke?

wuTa
dude...wtf!!!....your not Robert Deniro, i was all exciting to talk to the man from Goodfellas...what a farce....but you do look just like this kid i went to school with this semester...i mean you look just like the ****er, it's crazy

Neo_Version 7
It'd be cool if you guys did know each other and he'd beat you up for saying that!

wuTa
yea that would be the COOLEST!!!!!! eek!

Neo_Version 7
Wouldn't it?!

wuTa
Originally posted by wuTa
yea that would be the COOLEST!!!!!! eek!

BackFire
Looking good, De. Though you've got a ways to go before you are up to par with my rock hard body. stick out tongue

StaT1c
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend that better actually be you...

Neo_Version 7
That would so NOT be the smartest thing to do.

wuTa
well considering its the internet...it is smarter that he says it to his picture than to his face

DeNiro
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Why does your birthday say you were born in 1988, Mr. DeNiro, sir?

No offense, just curious. Is it a joke?

Why would that be a joke my birthday is January 4th 1988 im 17 years old my half birthday is july 4th and next year ill be 18

Backfire you are my inspriation and u are the man havent talked to you in forvever hope u been doing well.

and its deffintly me if you type my name into goole which is Gary Valiquet ill come up for golf twice and then you notcie my name for the email is the same as the google searches i go to shepard high school and here is a few more pics of me. no im not some like fat guy on the computer that pretendes he is something im not

this pic is of me and my girlfriends brother messing around i love this kid he is like my own brother

shellie
hey carnavile junkie usally the mods say i thought that their was a offical member picture threads and they only usally do it to noobs so why dont you stop being a smart ass and just lightin up and using the term noob makes you a noob stick out tongue

oh and you and casie are cute together smile

lil bitchiness

Wow shock

DeNiro
ur a noob stick out tongue lol jk i just decided to yell at someone and he was the best person to do it to

shellie
ur a noob stick out tongue lol jk i just decided to yell at someone and he was the best person to do it to tis ok...couldnt let that one pass wink

and that he you speak of is a she stick out tongue

DeNiro
she he alien what ever

The Russian
I have no reply to deniros body because i don't judge other dudes bodies cause i'm not gay but tecknoyashi you look good in the pic you posted

DeNiro
what about my girlfriend stick out tongue just kidding

DeNiro
yea teck was very cute i agree

The Russian
i agree wit you too your girl is cute

§P0oONY
I could grate cheese on those muscles eek....

DeNiro
laughing out loud Nice that made my day thats some funny shit

The Russian
so deniro what are some things i shouldn't say so i don't piss you off, cause you scare the sh!t out of me

The Russian
you could whoop my a$$ six ways from sunday and i'm a pretty tough guy

§P0oONY
HEY... GET OUT OF MY GIRLFRIEND'S PANTS!!!!..... she likes the sensitive type.................I hope

jaden101
so deniro

how about a "deniro's training and diet tips" thread
i go to the gym about 4-5 times a week but seemed to have iht a wall with regards to building muscle...would't mind some advice

cheers

carnival_junkie
hey carnavile junkie usally the mods say i thought that their was a offical member picture threads and they only usally do it to noobs so why dont you stop being a smart ass and just lightin up

your post made absolutely NO sense.
i'm serious, that was in no way coherent.... the only thing that made sense of it was you calling me a smart ass. and i take that as a compliment. big grin

I'm sorry, but this thread just seems to scream "LOOK AT ME. ATTENTION ATTENTION. GIVE ME ATTENTION."

oh, and i dont have to be a mod to call you on something stupid.

if you wanted to post a picture, why not do it in the thread that's FOR users' pictures.

Da Moose

Whoa....I'm in love. ermm

Hey, lets use the picture thread. flexyawn

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by SimpleSeduction
wow....droolio

Her Location.... Don't I wish LOL

Da Moose
Originally posted by carnival_junkie

i'm serious, that was in no way coherent.... the only thing that made sense of it was you calling me a smart ass. and i take that as a compliment. big grin

I'm sorry, but this thread just seems to scream "LOOK AT ME. ATTENTION ATTENTION. GIVE ME ATTENTION."

if you wanted to post a picture, why not do it in the thread that's FOR users' pictures.

Amen.

DeNiro

you just dont know me i always fly off on people on kmc i dont know why it just seems fun. umm lots of people make threads with pics. ive made more threads about hey kid rock or TH or backfire did this today then i have about my self. ive told alot of stories about my everyday life but thats about it. but either way dont really care if someone thinks im a idiot on kmc cause ill prolly go away again for a long time cause i just get to busy and ill forget about this thread before i get out of the shower today

carnival_junkie
you just dont know me i always fly off on people on kmc i dont know why it just seems fun.

sweetheart. if you think you intimidate me or that you're clever in some way because of the idiocy of your sentence structure, then you have another thing coming.

please learn to spell and use correct grammar before attempting to "fly off" on me again. because you did a really crappy job of it.

Originally posted by Da Moose
Amen.

thank you.
glad to see someone is intelligent enough to agree with me.

Da Moose
sweetheart. if you think you intimidate me or that you're clever in some way because of the idiocy of your sentence structure, then you have another thing coming.

please learn to spell and use correct grammar before attempting to "fly off" on me again. because you did a really crappy job of it.

thank you.
glad to see someone is intelligent enough to agree with me.

Oh I'm WAYYYYY smart! smart

carnival_junkie
Smart enough, at least. Laffo.

Da Moose
Smart enough, at least. Laffo.

Ok, listen...I'm smart.

I recognized RIGHT away when I saw your picture that you were very beautiful, did I not?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

carnival_junkie
Ok, listen...I'm smart.

I recognized RIGHT away when I saw your picture that you were very beautiful, did I not?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh yes. of course! haha. you amuse me.

but yeah. it just irritates me when freaking n00bs think that they are high and mighty, and that when they make a post calling someone a smartass, they think they're all bad and hardcore. and they really arent. they are just failures at life.

at least when i was new, i attempted to respect those that had been here longer than i. earn some respect for myself. which i kind of have, and since i seem to possess some wit that a some other members have, and that some... well.
dont.
i seem to piss a lot of people off.

lawl.

oh well.

and plus. the real issue here is that this dude's pictures needs to be in the members' picture thread.
and that he needs to lose all those freaking muscles before he pops a blood vessel or something. jesus.

as i said before.

skinny boys > sex > deniro. or whatever his screenname is.

Da Moose

but yeah. it just irritates me when freaking n00bs think that they are high and mighty, and that when they make a post calling someone a smartass, they think they're all bad and hardcore. and they really arent. they are just failures at life.

at least when i was new, i attempted to respect those that had been here longer than i. earn some respect for myself. which i kind of have, and since i seem to possess some wit that a some other members have, and that some... well.
dont.

lawl.

oh well.

and plus. the real issue here is that this dude's pictures needs to be in the members' picture thread.
and that he needs to lose all those freaking muscles before he pops a blood vessel or something. jesus.

as i said before.

I amuse you? Like a clown? blink

I understand what you are saying. And I also piss people off. I also get called an attention whore a lot....but I don't dedicate threads to my pics in the OTF, I just put them in the pictures thread where they belong.

As for his muscles, I could care less. Each to their own, and he should be proud if he did all that naturally, good for him. But I'll be damned if I will be called an attention whore, but when someone ELSE does more than I do or did, they get lauded for it.

*shrugs*

so, really...like a clown? Do I make you laugh? Am I a joke to you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

carnival_junkie
No, not like a clown.
You amuse me in the way that you're adorable.

Clowns scare the shit out of me.... Not even joking.

And yeah. His muscles. If he got them on his own, then good for him for working hard for them.

But jesus. There is such a thing as "too muscly."

Da Moose
No, not like a clown.
You amuse me in the way that you're adorable.

Clowns scare the shit out of me.... Not even joking.

And yeah. His muscles. If he got them on his own, then good for him for working hard for them.

But jesus. There is such a thing as "too muscly."

Adorable I can live with. Cute is even good. wink

Clowns TERRIFY me!! Especially Pennywise! OMFG. eek!

Yes, but I guess some people like that for themselves, so I can't fault him for that at all. Whether you or I like it is moot, as we are not him. confused

carnival_junkie
Adorable I can live with. Cute is even good. wink

Clowns TERRIFY me!! Especially Pennywise! OMFG. eek!

Yes, but I guess some people like that for themselves, so I can't fault him for that at all. Whether you or I like it is moot, as we are not him. confused

Well, yes, you are very cute. blushing

Pennywise was pretty scary.
But clowns in general freak me out.

Yes, thank GOD/s that I am not him.

I kind of like being a girl. Hah.

Da Moose
Well, yes, you are very cute. blushing

Pennywise was pretty scary.
But clowns in general freak me out.

Yes, thank GOD/s that I am not him.

I kind of like being a girl. Hah.

That was SO attention whorish of me....sorry. embarrasment

What IS it about clowns? I mean, they're supposed to be funny and happy, yet, I constantly imagine them hacking me into 100's of pieces and eating me.

Well, yeah, being a girl sorta suits you. You know....seeing as you have all the parts...that....go with being a girl....you understand, right?

*puts both feet in his mouth*

carnival_junkie
That was SO attention whorish of me....sorry. embarrasment

What IS it about clowns? I mean, they're supposed to be funny and happy, yet, I constantly imagine them hacking me into 100's of pieces and eating me.

Well, yeah, being a girl sorta suits you. You know....seeing as you have all the parts...that....go with being a girl....you understand, right?

*puts both feet in his mouth*

it wasnt attention whorish. believe me, you could have done worse. lawl.

and i dont know. something about them just makes you think that they're going to remove your intestines and put them in a freezer somewhere, and hang your body from a meat hanger.

and yeah. i definately have all the parts.

Fionnuala
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend fear ...oh my god...where has your neck gone? scared

Da Moose
it wasnt attention whorish. believe me, you could have done worse. lawl.

and i dont know. something about them just makes you think that they're going to remove your intestines and put them in a freezer somewhere, and hang your body from a meat hanger.

and yeah. i definately have all the parts.

Ok, THAT was totally gross.... sick

I'll take your word for it? confused

carnival_junkie
I could be gorier and grosser. Dont tempt me.

Yes. Just take my word for it.

wow. awkward.

Da Moose
I could be gorier and grosser. Dont tempt me.

Yes. Just take my word for it.

wow. awkward.

*kicks at ground awkwardly with feet, whistles, does not make eye contact*

So...you....like stuff?

Da Moose
Originally posted by Fionnuala
fear ...oh my god...where has your neck gone? scared

laughing laughing

Fionnuala
laughing laughing stick out tongue

I can break the akward silence if you like eek! ...stuff is good yes

carnival_junkie
*kicks at ground awkwardly with feet, whistles, does not make eye contact*

So...you....like stuff?

awkward moments like woah.
ABE LINCOLN.

So there I was. Spitting on my goldfish, trying to keep it alive...

Da Moose
stick out tongue

I can break the akward silence if you like eek! ...stuff is good yes

rolling on floor laughing Ash Ash Ash...you're such a peach. What kind of stuff?

Da Moose
awkward moments like woah.
ABE LINCOLN.

So there I was. Spitting on my goldfish, trying to keep it alive...

laughing out loud That's pretty damn good of you to do that for Flipper...

Fionnuala
rolling on floor laughing Ash Ash Ash...you're such a peach. What kind of stuff? Thanks...I think stick out tongue

All kinds of stuff.....I'm open to new experiences....

Da Moose
Thanks...I think stick out tongue

All kinds of stuff.....I'm open to new experiences....

I'm SO tempted to make you live up to that proclamation, but I won't.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

carnival_junkie
laughing out loud That's pretty damn good of you to do that for Flipper...

what can i say? i love animals.
big grin

Fionnuala
I'm SO tempted to make you live up to that proclamation, but I won't.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Try me....wink

Da Moose
what can i say? i love animals.
big grin

Did you know that a moose is an animal? wink

Da Moose
Try me....wink

Don't mind if I do!

*tries her*

Oh, very nice. big grin

carnival_junkie
Did you know that a moose is an animal? wink

heck yes it is!

Fionnuala
Don't mind if I do!

*tries her*

Oh, very nice. big grin I'm flattered...really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Da Moose
I'm flattered...really roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud You should be...

Look at my antlers babeh.....I'm horny for you. stick out tongue

Fionnuala
laughing out loud You should be...

Look at my antlers babeh.....I'm horny for you. stick out tongue I should huh? ermm

Look at my face..it's unmoved by that no expression

who are my kidding...droolio

Gisele
she is so pretty

shaber
Wow you're huge now DeNiro.

DeNiro

dont.

lawl.

oh well.

as i said before.

o get a ****ing life. i tried to just say hey i was being a jerk and i like to yell a lil bit on the computer when i get mad but when you keep posting and posting shit about it and me i get mad. no im not going to intimadate you. shit i cant even see you. but when you just keep ****ing posting this shit and that its just pathetic. and to actully take your time and proofread your ****ing posts to see if there right, i mean who gives a shit. are the kmc members getting that ****ing gay were they start to grade ****ing posts like a teacher. and to take personal shots at me saying about muscles and shit is just stupid you know what i say to you ur a ****ing ***** that make assumption about a persons life when you dont even ****ing know them

and how the hell are you calling me a failure at life because i called your ***** ass a smart ass wow i guess i am a real failure at life then. and u might want to check when i joined because im not a noob u dumb ***** ive been here longer then you

DeNiro
people on kmc like u are the reason why this place got gay and i left. people thinking the rules of kmc are so important and that u better tell every ****ing person about one lil thing they did wrong u call me a failure but i call u a life less dork

now im done ill just dropp it but u go ahead and post 20 other post about me alright alright

Ken Kenobi
one more

You don't look so tough when you're not flexing...I could take you.

Don't kick my ass

DeNiro
Whats up buddy. man i really hate these computer arguments the are so pointless and gay lol. but seriosuly if someone wanted to fight me it would take them forever to get me mad. i never get mad in real life ill just be the smart one try to talk it out but i just hate the people that want to fight everyone. sure they talk and talk and talk but if it really came down to it i would love to see them fight me lol

Ken Kenobi
Whats up buddy. man i really hate these computer arguments the are so pointless and gay lol. but seriosuly if someone wanted to fight me it would take them forever to get me mad. i never get mad in real life ill just be the smart one try to talk it out but i just hate the people that want to fight everyone. sure they talk and talk and talk but if it really came down to it i would love to see them fight me lol

What up homefry? Your girl is a cutie.

You just don't wanna fight because it would be one sided. I remember you saying something back in '03 about how you got in a fight in school and busted a guys nose. (At least I think it was you)

One punch and they would probably be out cold. erm

bordom
Guys that look like that freak me out erm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by bordom
Guys that look like that freak me out erm

Do you prefer slightly chubby, nerdy guys?

If so, you found one right here. flirt

DeNiro
hahaha o i rember that i threw him over a lunch table i totally forgot about that. and the one kid i remeber was going to hit this girl in my class and i told him i would put him through a window if he even touched her then he sat back down. that was prolly the only time i ever got into it with someone.

bordom

Haha no I'm fond of my boyfriend thanks stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
hahaha o i rember that i threw him over a lunch table i totally forgot about that. and the one kid i remeber was going to hit this girl in my class and i told him i would put him through a window if he even touched her then he sat back down. that was prolly the only time i ever got into it with someone.

Hahaha! I made you remember something you forgot. That makes me laugh.

DeNiro

laughing out loud laughing out loud LMFAO that smilie is just fantastic omg that cracked me up

Ken Kenobi
Haha no I'm fond of my boyfriend thanks stick out tongue

Darn...sad

I'll just go stare at your rack then.

bordom
Darn...sad

I'll just go stare at your rack then.
eek!ROFLMFAO! that just killed me! laughing out loud

SlipknoT
I remember when i was a Freshman and i got into a fight with a kid and he hit me in the face with a bannana laughing out loud ...in the end he won to embarrasment

Ken Kenobi
I remember when i was a Freshman and i got into a fight with a kid and he hit me in the face with a bannana laughing out loud ...in the end he won to embarrasment

Potassium hurts. sad

I once got in a fight and punched the guy many times in the kidney. I hope he pissed blood that night.

bordom
I've only punched this guy cuz he was buggin the sh*t outta me... the wimp turned around so I ended up hittin him HARD in the back...he went behind a bookshelf and started to cry... it was hilarious stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
You're welcome.

Mental note, stay away from the kitty, she has claws.

DeNiro
i always move kids that are in the hall ways i just pick them up and move them to the side of the hall it is so great never puncht them though

bordom
You're welcome.

Mental note, stay away from the kitty, she has claws.
still can't believe u said that laughing out loud n I changed my post stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
still can't believe u said that laughing out loud n I changed my post stick out tongue

I noticed, and I edited mine. stick out tongue

My comment still fits.

bordom
I noticed, and I edited mine. stick out tongue

My comment still fits.
*nods*

Kosta

Made some progress I see. Good work dude, keep it up.

Kosta
Why are so many ppl kissing De's ass? erm. Its sad.

Disco Moose

Yes.

These fights are stupid and homosexual...

Once again, brawn wins out over brains...

DeNiro
brawn always wins over brains big grin

Disco Moose
brawn always wins over brains big grin

blink

Case in point...

Fionnuala
brawn always wins over brains big grin One of the very many things wrong with the world erm

amity75
Here is my doing what i call the hulk havent posted a pic like this in a while ill post more later of me and my girfriend Dude, that's an amazing earring you've got.

Darth Revan
Hey D, good to see you back, how's it going?

silver_tears
you and your gf look cute big grin

DeNiro
my old friends its so nice to talk to silver tears and always the ****ing wicked cool DR. thank you i appeciate it

but
amity what are u talking about man what earring i dont have a earring?

DeNiro
ooo that cross on the wall lmao i was like what is this guy smoking i dont have an earring

silver_tears
how are you D? big grin

DeNiro
very weel how are u silver tears well actully i am having a very bad week just so many friends and my girlfriend are acting werid i just hope she acts differntly in a week.

but i hope your doing well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.