Boba and Jango Fett vs. Obi-Wan and Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
What a fight this would be.. Han Solo will find some way to save himself but Obi-Wan could prolly take on Jango while Han runs away from Boba.. or something like that.. i dont know im using my imagination

Clawed The Bum
this may be biased but as you probably already know i highly think that obi wan is the strongest jedi ever and i think that even if it was obi vs han, boba, janga obi would still win.

DarthSidiouss
quite possibly.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
this may be biased but as you probably already know i highly think that obi wan is the strongest jedi ever and i think that even if it was obi vs han, boba, janga obi would still win.
Damn your stupid. Obi is not the best.
Boba takes out Jango no shit.
Jango already beat Obi in AOTC, imagine the two fetts vs. him now.

Clawed The Bum
i will now list obis accomplishments again......
obi one killed darth maul ( a very powerful sith master that killed quegon)
obi is the one that killed general grevies( a very powerful droid that had 4 lightsabers( that he got from defeating other jedi !!!))
obi is the one that defeated darth vadar at the point of which he had the most power
obi is one of the 2 jedi that survived the betrayel of the clones

Bobafetty
Obi was hiding by the time the clones where killing all the jedi. Ofcaorse Obi beat Anikan, he was his apprentice, he knew all his moves. GG is not a powerful droid, he sucks shit compared to a ton of other warriors. And Obi only got to kill Maul because he was filled with encouragement when his master died.

DarthSidiouss
not true mr boba. i believe he is right. obi-wan is better than u make him out to be. obi-wan would probably kill boba and jango. just remember, when he faught jango he was trying to capture him not kill him.boba fett is cool, but the way he went into the sarlacc pit made him look like afool

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
i will now list obis accomplishments again......
obi one killed darth maul ( a very powerful sith master that killed quegon)
obi is the one that killed general grevies( a very powerful droid that had 4 lightsabers( that he got from defeating other jedi !!!))
obi is the one that defeated darth vadar at the point of which he had the most power
obi is one of the 2 jedi that survived the betrayel of the clones

Lets review those accomplishment

Obi-weak Kenobi got owned by Maul and got lucky in the end.

Obi-weak Kenobi got owned by Dooku both times.

Obi-weak Kenobi got owned by Jango.

Obi-weak Kenobi got killed by Darth Vader in his suit.

Obi-weak Kenobi was loosing the whole duel against Anikan and got lucky in the end.

Obi-weak Kenobi killed Grievous which isnt too hard, heck I probally can do it too, Id just shoot him in the heart.

Obi-weak Kenobi is one of the lamest excuses for a Jedi ever.

The Fett team wins easily, I think this one was a little one sided.

DarthSidiouss
bro.. obi-wan is 3rd powerfulest/wisest jedi ever

DarthSidiouss
from my view..

JediMasterLuke5
Luke is better
Mace is better
Yoda is better
Dooku is better
Plo Koon is probally better
Anikan is better(I know there will be people who will argue)
Jacen Solo is better

Um there is too many to name

DarthSidiouss
is Jacen solo more powerful than annakin solo and ben skywalker ?

JediMasterLuke5
I think so, I dont know much about Ben Skywalker. Also Anikan is dead and isnt he younger then Jacen?

DarthSidiouss
anakin solo is dead ??

JediMasterLuke5
Yeah I think so.

DarthSidiouss
ohh damn. how'd he die ?

JediMasterLuke5
Here I copied this from the offical star wars site.....

On a daring mission in to the heart of Yuuzhan Vong territory, Anakin Solo led a strike force of Jedi to find and destroy the source of the deadly Jedi-hunting voxyn. He died valiantly in combat, and the Force transmitted the resonance of his death across the galaxy to his family.

DarthSidiouss
damn thats sad

Darth_Glentract
wow. Sidiouss, you sure post a lot. I did the same when I first came here.

Luke is better
Mace is better
Yoda is better
Dooku is better

None of the others are better. Obi-wan could kills Jango(he was trying to capture him.) Han could take Boba. I mean, Han is the luckiest guy in the galaxy, he killed Sidious. He's also beaten Boba like ten times. Over kill, Han and Obi-wan win.

Sidiouss, about your question, Jacen is better than either of them probably. Ben has more potential I bet, but he is like three years old. Anakin had more potential than Jacen, people actually thought that LUke would die and Anakin would replace him but that turned to sh!t, but Anakin never reached near his potential before he died.

DarthSidiouss
ahh i see.. well i do post alot i love posting

DarthSidiouss
im sorry if i post the wrong item in the wrong forum i am new i signed up yesterday lol

Bobafetty
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
not true mr boba. i believe he is right. obi-wan is better than u make him out to be. obi-wan would probably kill boba and jango. just remember, when he faught jango he was trying to capture him not kill him.boba fett is cool, but the way he went into the sarlacc pit made him look like afool
You have alot to learn. Boba never died, it was a trick. To make it clearer your gonna have to read the Han Solo series. And Jango could beat Obi even he was trying to kill him. The force has it's limits and that dosent help knowing that Jango has a jet pack so he can get out of reach of a saber or the force, unless it where like Tulak or Revan. Jango and Boba are pratically immune to all average jedi (this includes Obi). Boba or Jango vs. Obi would be a fairer fight. You say I underestamte Obi, well you SERIOUSLY underestamate the Fetts because one of them could most likely take out Obi. Im not saying Obi sucks Im just saying he's a bit of his league here.
http://www.mds.mdh.se/~uks/starwars/pix/bobafett/armor.gif

Bobafetty
bro.. obi-wan is 3rd powerfulest/wisest jedi ever
Thats why he had to get his apprentice to save him 11 times in the Clone wars right?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
wow. Sidiouss, you sure post a lot. I did the same when I first came here.

Luke is better
Mace is better
Yoda is better
Dooku is better

None of the others are better. Obi-wan could kills Jango(he was trying to capture him.) Han could take Boba. I mean, Han is the luckiest guy in the galaxy, he killed Sidious. He's also beaten Boba like ten times. Over kill, Han and Obi-wan win.

Sidiouss, about your question, Jacen is better than either of them probably. Ben has more potential I bet, but he is like three years old. Anakin had more potential than Jacen, people actually thought that LUke would die and Anakin would replace him but that turned to sh!t, but Anakin never reached near his potential before he died.

Boba is way out of Han Solo's League, he's a Mandalorian and probally the best ever. No doubt he's the best ever Bounty hunter too. Just look at what they are armed with......
Han Solo: Blaster Pistol

Boba Fett: Heavy Blaster, Grapple Chord(or what ever he used to tie up Luke), Jet Pack, Rocket attached to Jet Pack, Flamethrower, Mandalorain Armor, possible Kamino Saber Darts, and numerous hidden extras.

All these weapons would aid Boba in killing Han. Now if it was another Space Pirate such as Dash Rendar instead of Han Solo, the out come might be different. Dash is armed with Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifel, and a Jet Pack. And Dash is probally a better fighter the Solo but not any where close as good of a Pilot.

DarthSidiouss
hmm well i never knew all this stuff on boba.

Bobafetty
And theres way more. If you would like to know more info I'd be happy to give you some.

Darth_Glentract
Doesnt matter. Han has beaten Boba several times in the past. He can to it again.

DarthSidiouss
Originally posted by Bobafetty
And theres way more. If you would like to know more info I'd be happy to give you some. why thank you can you give me like a link to a site ?

Bobafetty
Doesnt matter. Han has beaten Boba several times in the past. He can to it again.
Boba has beaten Han twelve times in the past. Plus, Han has only beaten Boba with the help of Luke.

Bobafetty
why thank you can you give me like a link to a site ?
http://www.bobafettmp.com/bobafett.html

LordYomi13
Solo and Obi-Wan would own Boba and Jango. Jango got absolutely massacred by Mace Windu, who got beaten by Anakin, who got beaten by Obi-Wan. Jango "beat" obi-wan on kamino because boba fired on them often with the slave-1. Boba got beat EXTREMELY easily by Han Solo in return of the jedi, all Han Solo did was TURN AROUND! So this definitely WAS one sided.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Lets review those accomplishment

Obi-weak Kenobi got owned by Maul and got lucky in the end.

Obi-weak Kenobi got owned by Dooku both times.

Obi-weak Kenobi got owned by Jango.

Obi-weak Kenobi got killed by Darth Vader in his suit.

Obi-weak Kenobi was loosing the whole duel against Anikan and got lucky in the end.

Obi-weak Kenobi killed Grievous which isnt too hard, heck I probally can do it too, Id just shoot him in the heart.

Obi-weak Kenobi is one of the lamest excuses for a Jedi ever.

The Fett team wins easily, I think this one was a little one sided.

Half of that crap is nonsense.
He was never owned by jango he had his hands tied and he never died. Plus he wasnt trying to kill him either.

Grevious has 4 lightsabers good luck shooting him in the heart.

He is not a lame excuse, he has great potential and is very well attuned in the force.

He never got lucky, at the end. He dident have the heart to take down his padawn, and his sorensu syle is almost invincible, anakin would never even scratch him. PLus anakin is an idiot.

Admiral Akbar
he only lost to dooku twice because he wasnt using his sorensu defensive style...

OK maul did own him, but he still survived.

ANd Obi gave up his life to vader he never lost the fight. According to Lucus the fight was suppose to be a stalemate.

And that about sums it up.

DarthChris
I mean, Han is the luckiest guy in the galaxy, he killed Sidious.

When did he kill Sidious.

matreid
Obi-Wan is nearly invincible with his form 3 lightsaber combat style. Nothing can touch him.

Obi-Wan and Han for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.