Yoda vs. Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Bondius
I was disscusing with some of muy friends the other day and the big question popped, Who would win Yoda or Neo from Matrix (What a lame bunch of guys, yeah i know), it was a very even desicion but i think yoda would kik Neos butt. ninja rock

Clawed The Bum
i have thaught of this before but neo would win. he can fly. yoda can't do that. he is just way strogger

General Bondius
Yes, neo can fly, but inside the computer world, outside where yoda would be, he is nothing but simple man.
Even if we put them with both their powers at full in a confrontation, yoda is wiser and mor proficient in fighting, hey he has 800 years jejejejeje

Clawed The Bum
neo made bullets stop in midair. if yoda could do that he would stop blaster bolts instead of deflecting them off his lightsaber.

Bobafetty
Damn these threads.

General Bondius
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Bobafetty
shut the hell up!

JediMasterLuke5
Yoda uses force push on Neo and sends him through a rock wall and then slices him in half with his saber. Yoda wins.

Bobafetty
Have you seen the Matrix movies. Damn it your an idiot.

JediMasterLuke5
Yes Ive seen the Matrix movie, who hasnt? Neo wouldnt be abel to handle the 2nd most powerful Jedi ever. Neo would go bye bye by Yoda lightsaber.

Bobafetty
Neo can fly, freeze objects and do a TON of crazy moves that I cant name. Neo beat a powerful man's duplicates with a pole, and those where alot of duplicates. Yoda runs up to Neo, Neo freezes his saber gets out two guns and shoots the hell out of him. It's that easy.

JediMasterLuke5
Yeah and then Yoda uses the force to stop the bullets from the guns. Yoda would slice Neo in half before he knew what was coming.

Bobafetty
Nope, he freezes Yoda. Plus, the bullets are just too fast.

General Bondius
Nothing is just to fast for a jedi master

JediMasterLuke5
Bullets arent to fast for Yoda to stop if Neo can stop them. Neo can not match the power of the Force.

Bobafetty
man you two have alot to learn, you overrate jedi masters.

JediMasterLuke5
Im not overating the second best Jedi of all time.

Fishy
It completely depends... In the Matrix no? Normally yes. Neo has no real power just a computer programming idea... Yoda does have real power, and he could probably use it in the Matrix. The matrix depends on your willpower and shit and your power to believe. He believes in himself Yoda could pull it off in the Matrix because he could probably get more power then anybody else there. But then again so could Neo... In the Matrix its an uncertain thing, outside of it however Yoda kills Neo fast.

Then again inside Yoda could use the force to unplug neo stick out tongue

Clawed The Bum
i used to like yoda. he used to be my favorite jedi of all time. but man so many people overate him. in the neo would just win no contest

Nai Fohl
This "Neo vs Star Wars character" threads suck. Sorry...but that are two different "realities".

Still:
- both are equally fast
- Neo can get wounded by normal weapons (that can be seen in Matrix:Reloaded) so a lightsaber would probably hurt him bad.

And please...Neo can't freeze people. He can freeze bullets. Still Yoda could force push him through a wall or slice him with his lightsaber.

Emperor Revan
I'm guessing you mean Neo has his powers when he's in the matrix and Yoda has his normal powers. Neo would lose only because of Yoda's lightsaber, if Yoda had a metal sword instead then he would lose. One Agent Smith can punch through a concrete wall and has better martial arts moves than even the best humans. Neo was beating sixty of these guys at once.

He can stop swords with his bare hands, freeze bullets, can fly so fast it creates a tornado behind him, and even bring people back to life. Without his lightsaber, Yoda wouldn't win IMO.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Im not overating the second best Jedi of all time.
He is not the second best sorry to say.

Darth Somebody
Well, in the Matrix - Yoda would be defeated. Outside, Yoda would defeat him. Inside the Matrix, Smith or Neo would defeat Yoda. Especially Smith.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Bobafetty
He is not the second best sorry to say.

Well, he is talking just Jedi. With NJO Luke being first, I would have to agree that Yoda would be the second best Jedi. Of course, it's just an opinion.

iisizenglish
"The power of the one spread beond just the matrix" Neo can use the force, too. When he's fighting those guys with swords, he uses the force to get two weapons. Neo fights millions of Agent Smiths with hardley any problem. Yoda gets defeted by Darth Sidious in 5 miniutes and then gives up. He's perfectly healthy after the fight and he just gives up. If Yoda can't kill one measly idiot he cna't defete the one.

Escape81
Originally posted by iisizenglish
"The power of the one spread beond just the matrix" Neo can use the force, too. When he's fighting those guys with swords, he uses the force to get two weapons. Neo fights millions of Agent Smiths with hardley any problem. Yoda gets defeted by Darth Sidious in 5 miniutes and then gives up. He's perfectly healthy after the fight and he just gives up. If Yoda can't kill one measly idiot he cna't defete the one.

Ehh . . . totally different circumstances.

In Matrix: Revolutions, a single Agent Smith is able to eventually defeat Neo in single combat, though in Reloaded, Neo can take on tons of them.

I agree that Neo would win. He's leagues above any PT character in terms of strength, speed, agility (and he can fly, too). Not to mention that he can stop bullets and all that jazz. (hell, I think he'd win even if Yoda had his lightsaber) . . .

But, Yoda and Sidious stalemated. Sidious didn't "lose", and neither did Yoda. In fact, Yoda got the last move in, if you will.

Yoda fled because he didn't have his lightsaber, and Sidious has the advantage of offensive Force powers. Not to mention that Sidious would have, most likely, eventually called in for support, and then Yoda would've been pwned to an ungodly degree.

Give the lil' man a break. His time ran out.

Blaxican Hydra
If this is fully powered Neo, from comics. yoda would be dead. New would GRAB Yodas f*cking lightsaber by th ENERGY BLADE and just whoop the dwarf's ass.

kamikz
Originally posted by iisizenglish

I think the W brothers said in Path of Neo that Neo fought 1500 Smith's at the same time.....

iisizenglish
Ok, but you get my point.

iisizenglish
Neo would SO kick Yoda's ass! I mean, Neo would dodge the saber, and if Yoda threw it, Neo would use it for himself. Neo's been updated with every martial art move avable. Yoda, on theother hand, just sat around on a bean-bag chair for 900 years and meditated. NEO KICKS YODA'S ASS!

Darth Sexy
Anybody in this world can defeat Keanu Reeves.

Blaxican Hydra
Reeves, not neo, could beat anyone in this world, except for Samuel L. Jackson. SLK pretty much owns everyone

iisizenglish
OK, since when was this topic about Keanu Reeves? It's about Neo! IN THE FILM NOT REAL LIFE! And who in the hell is SLK?!

Darth Vious
Look what a hypocrite Ushgarak is. He closed one thread for featuring a non-SW character, yet left this one open, he clearly can't even follow his own guidelines or policies.

Ushgarak
Don't mess around like that, Vious. Your game there is transparent. That is another formal warning for you. Your next ban will be longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.