Goku v. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WAF3001
I tried this in a comic forum, but they said DBZ wasn't a comic (my ass)
Anyways, I believe Goku is the japanese version of Supes. I just want to know if anyone thinks Supes can take the "too powerful DBZ character"
Also, Goku has his tail, but the fight starts during the day. I believe Goku only has a chance when at SS3 or higher.

P.S. This thread does work here because both Goku and Supes are in video games. (They are also in comics too.....)

EvilCap America
Budokai 3 Goku vs Justice League Superman

Superman was pretty crappy in that game.Heat vision was a mediocre projectile as was super-breath his flght usually left him wide open limited combos and his normal moves were WAY too slow

Goku in B3 has great cancel combos leaving him almost totally safe while attacking at least 2 practical infinites Guard breaks and without the opponent having Teleport-counters like in B3 he can actually USE hyper Mode

WAF3001
you didn't vote in the poll!

StaT1c
Superman came out in Superman 64. Nuff said.

WAF3001
Kakarot is winning!!!

dvampire
Is this about who has the better video game (because I didn't like either, one but if I had to pick I'll go with Budokai 3) or who whould win in a fight? confused

WAF3001
fight

Dizzle
Goku... For the insanity that is power levels in DBZ. Planets are nothing to the DBZ people. Supes would probably be hard pressed to survive one simply ki blast. Much less a couple hundred.

dvampire
Supes. He can take alot more than any DBZ/GT character can. Supes is way stronger them physically, I can't see ssj3 or ssj4 Goku taking planet crushing blows from Supeman. thumb up

WAF3001
I think Goku is more powerful, but gets tired really fast, so its a never ending battle.

dvampire
Originally posted by WAF3001
I think Goku is more powerful, but gets tired really fast, so its a never ending battle.

More powerful. confused ssj4 Goku struggled with a building and ssj3 Goku had trouble lifting halve a city; Supes lifts small moon and push planet with force greater than light speed. Goku has never fought anyone with that much punching power. smile

WAF3001
Goku was very tired during that fight when he couldn't lift the building. That's why he immediately turned back to reg. saiyan. Goku is so stronger, but only when he is a SS4 (and maybe Golden Oozaru)

dvampire
Goku was very tired during that fight when he couldn't lift the building. That's why he immediately turned back to reg. saiyan. Goku is so stronger, but only when he is a SS4 (and maybe Golden Oozaru)

Goku was fresh when he was pushing that building, he wasn't close to being weaken and this was before he fought the Earth Dragon too. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by dvampire
Goku was fresh when he was pushing that building (he had to go ssj4 to do it), he wasn't close to being weaken and this was before he fought the Earth Dragon too. smile

WAF3001
Okay, so who thinks Goku will win?

StaT1c
Okay, so who thinks Goku will win? haha if this is an eating contest, then yes. Other than that, poor Goku is gonna get t-bagged by Supes.

WAF3001
The pole is tied so the votes say something other than the thread.....

dvampire
The pole is tied so the votes say something other than the thread.....

I think you need to know something about both characters before randomly posting vs. battles. smile

RagnaViper
For God's sakes! DBZ wins against everything!

Even that ****ing turtle that lived with Master Roshi could brutally rape anything anywhere anytime except someone else from the DBZ universe. DBZ is so unreasonably overpowered, it's not even remotely fair to put a DBZ character up against anyone else except someone from the DBZ universe.

Hoshi
dbz easily , goku using 1% of his power can literally destroy earth , moon and some stars that get in the way

WAF3001
go Goku

oh and I do know about both characters. Fu*ker

dvampire
SSJ4 Goku stands no chance against Superman. Hes not close to being physically strong or Durable as Supes; one punch is going to have Goku really hurt and his heat vision will melt the flesh off of ssj4 Goku with ease.

In Action Comics #696, Superman survived passage through a cosmic wormhole.

In JLA:Created Equal, book 2, Superman survived passage through a blackhole.

Man of Steel #30: Standing on Earth's surface, Superman punched Lobo into orbit with one punch.

In JLA/Starbreaker, the "destructive force of a nova" couldn't destroy Supes.

In JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, vaporizing half a galaxy.

In Aventures of Superman #477, Superman survived the destruction of a sun eater, at ground zero.

In Adventures of Superman #581, Superman allowed Adversary, a powerful magical foe, to hit him as hard as he could, without retaliation. Supes was halfway across the planet from Metropolis to China, and he was fine.

In Superman #181, Superman and Bizarro swhiched bodys; Superman (in Bizarros body) punched Bizarro (in Supes body) completely through the Earth and out the other end. Superman was slammed in through the ground in Metropolis and came out two panels later in China. He was showed ripping straight through the Earths crust, mantle, and core, and coming out on the other side of the planet. Both of them was still ready to fight after that.

Action Comics #775: Alone in combat, Superman faced down and authoritatively defeated the Elite. Elite tore one of Neptune's moons in half, and, at least according to John Henry Iron's (a technological genius) readings, tossed around enough power to "ignite a star".

Action comics Annual #7: Alone, Superman defeated alien Armadas twice, each capable of destroying a planet.

Superman is way more powerful than any DBZ/GT characters, they're no where close to Supes or people he fights league. Halve a city or push a building is nothing compared to what Supes done. no expression

dvampire
Originally posted by Hoshi
dbz easily , goku using 1% of his power can literally destroy earth , moon and some stars that get in the way

Your over exaggerating Hoshi. confused

WAF3001
Goku's winning

RagnaViper
Goku's winning

Prove it. According to d, Supe wins. And he has proof.

WAF3001
I'm going by the poll!

RagnaViper
I'm going by the poll!

So you're saying that the best president would have always been the one picked? no

WAF3001
yes

RagnaViper
yes

As I said before: no

WAF3001
p'shaw

EvilCap America
SSJ4 Goku stands no chance against Superman. Hes not close to being physically strong or Durable as Supes; one punch is going to have Goku really hurt and his heat vision will melt the flesh off of ssj4 Goku with ease.

In Action Comics #696, Superman survived passage through a cosmic wormhole.

In JLA:Created Equal, book 2, Superman survived passage through a blackhole.

Man of Steel #30: Standing on Earth's surface, Superman punched Lobo into orbit with one punch.

In JLA/Starbreaker, the "destructive force of a nova" couldn't destroy Supes.

In JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, vaporizing half a galaxy.

In Aventures of Superman #477, Superman survived the destruction of a sun eater, at ground zero.

In Adventures of Superman #581, Superman allowed Adversary, a powerful magical foe, to hit him as hard as he could, without retaliation. Supes was halfway across the planet from Metropolis to China, and he was fine.

In Superman #181, Superman and Bizarro swhiched bodys; Superman (in Bizarros body) punched Bizarro (in Supes body) completely through the Earth and out the other end. Superman was slammed in through the ground in Metropolis and came out two panels later in China. He was showed ripping straight through the Earths crust, mantle, and core, and coming out on the other side of the planet. Both of them was still ready to fight after that.

Action Comics #775: Alone in combat, Superman faced down and authoritatively defeated the Elite. Elite tore one of Neptune's moons in half, and, at least according to John Henry Iron's (a technological genius) readings, tossed around enough power to "ignite a star".

Action comics Annual #7: Alone, Superman defeated alien Armadas twice, each capable of destroying a planet.

Superman is way more powerful than any DBZ/GT characters, they're no where close to Supes or people he fights league. Halve a city or push a building is nothing compared to what Supes done. no expression

For every example you have shown i can find an instance where Superman gets laided out by MUCH weaker,It isnt really that hard these days either considering how much Sups gets jobbed especially in JLA where Batman has to be the invincible popular one.Anywas the Adversary thing is total BS.A magical opponent laying into Superman should should TOTALLY screw him up.He IS supposed to be weak against magical assult and thats a product of some pretty incompetint writing

So anyways little kid Goku started outy DB with strength in the lower echalon of Superherodom even shrugged off bullets between the eyes,Trains with Roshi and can beat one of the worlds largest armies on his own.King Piccalo comes along and picks apart the worlds defense blowing up cities and performing feats on par with alot of comic book villians and basically takes over the world before Goku kils him.Flash forward several years and Piccalo jr and Grown Goku wreak a whole island with their fight and all this ends up with a sub-500 pl even before DBZ

I cant serious expect to belive Gokus power literally jumps by Hundreds of thousands of times from a point where he was already performing lower-mid level superhuman feats and he could be placed in roughly the same class he started at

Hell if Spiderman even jumped even 10X in his strength he wold be up there with Thor Sups and the like.Why are equivelent jmps written off as nothing at all here?

WAF3001
Supes and Goku really are too strong to determine what they can do. Especially with everything they've done. You can't keep track of their powers.....

I'm going to try and end this.....

Zen2nd
All Goku has to do is teleport Superman to the edge of the universe and teleport back without him. Even if Superman could travel 20 times the speed of light it would take him a few thousand years to get back to earth.

dvampire
Originally posted by EvilCap America
For every example you have shown i can find an instance where Superman gets laided out by MUCH weaker,It isnt really that hard these days either considering how much Sups gets jobbed especially in JLA where Batman has to be the invincible popular one.Anywas the Adversary thing is total BS.A magical opponent laying into Superman should should TOTALLY screw him up.He IS supposed to be weak against magical assult and thats a product of some pretty incompetint writing

So anyways little kid Goku started outy DB with strength in the lower echalon of Superherodom even shrugged off bullets between the eyes,Trains with Roshi and can beat one of the worlds largest armies on his own.King Piccalo comes along and picks apart the worlds defense blowing up cities and performing feats on par with alot of comic book villians and basically takes over the world before Goku kils him.Flash forward several years and Piccalo jr and Grown Goku wreak a whole island with their fight and all this ends up with a sub-500 pl even before DBZ

I cant serious expect to belive Gokus power literally jumps by Hundreds of thousands of times from a point where he was already performing lower-mid level superhuman feats and he could be placed in roughly the same class he started at

Hell if Spiderman even jumped even 10X in his strength he wold be up there with Thor Sups and the like.Why are equivelent jmps written off as nothing at all here?

Supes taking alot of magical attacks lately, just because magic can slow him down doesn't mean he will go down in an instant towrds it. Supes proven plenty of times that he capable of taking magical attacks.

And the DBZ/GT characters isn't as strong as Supes or Thor, I've already seen their high end feats; Supes and Thor is much stronger. Goku doesn't use Kaioken any more because it takes up alot of energy (I think thats why he stop using it after the fight with Vegeta, he did use on Freeza and Pikon though), I don't think that technique whould be very good in a fight anyways though. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Zen2nd
All Goku has to do is teleport Superman to the edge of the universe and teleport back without him. Even if Superman could travel 20 times the speed of light it would take him a few thousand years to get back to earth.

Goku can't do instant transmission unless he taps onto somebodys energy or he knows where the place hes traveling at. smile

dvampire
Supes taking alot of magical attacks lately, just because magic can slow him down doesn't mean he will go down in an instant towards it. Supes proven plenty of times that he capable of taking magical attacks.

And the DBZ/GT characters isn't as strong as Supes or Thor, I've already seen their high end feats; Supes and Thor is much stronger. Goku doesn't use Kaioken any more because it takes up alot of energy (I think thats why he stop using it after the fight with Vegeta, he did use on Freeza and Pikon though), I don't think that technique whould be very good in a fight anyways though. smile

dvampire
Supes taking alot of magical attacks lately, just because magic can slow him down doesn't mean he will go down in an instant towrds it. Supes proven plenty of times that he's capable of taking magical attacks.

dvampire
Sorry about the triple post, somethings wrong with my computer. embarrasment

WAF3001
itz okay
Most people think the DBZ characters are way too powerful, but others think Superman is so much more powerful. It's interesting.......

Zen2nd
Though I haven't seen DBZ in a few years I do remember them being super powerful. Like for instance Piccolo easily destroyed the moon when Gohan transformed and Piccolo's strength has easily gone ten fold what it was since then. Then compare Piccolo to Goku and you see that Goku is more powerful as he is able to go super saiyan and all that. I really can't see superman winning.

WAF3001
Go Legendary Super Saiyan

dvampire
Though I haven't seen DBZ in a few years I do remember them being super powerful. Like for instance Piccolo easily destroyed the moon when Gohan transformed and Piccolo's strength has easily gone ten fold what it was since then. Then compare Piccolo to Goku and you see that Goku is more powerful as he is able to go super saiyan and all that. I really can't see superman winning.

Supes been up against people like Imperix, Darksied and way more powerful beings. DBZ/GT characters arn't physically stronger or durable then Superman. When they be fighting their punches and kicks (which is far from Supermans attacking power) does way lesser than Supes blows and sometimes their energy blasts does less damage than there attacks, they have to charge the energy for it to be more powerful than there physical attacks; Goku have no chance at winning. One Full blast Heat Vision can easily end the fight, and if he punch ssj4 Goku the fight is over he has never fought anybody Supes punching power. smile

Mainstream
okay listen up

Cartoon Supes would lose
Comic supes would win easy
Pre Crisis comic supes would really end easy

Hoshi
unfortunally i am not lying about goku being able to destroy the earth with 1% of his power, Vegeta in his weakest form could destroy earth fighting little serious , and he was not even transformed in super s , and talking serious, goku super s 3(doesnt need to be 4) is at least 100 times stronger than the vegeta that could destroy the earth , so goku can really destroy the earth with just one blow .

Mainstream
unfortunally i am not lying about goku being able to destroy the earth with 1% of his power, Vegeta in his weakest form could destroy earth fighting little serious , and he was not even transformed in super s , and talking serious, goku super s 3(doesnt need to be 4) is at least 100 times stronger than the vegeta that could destroy the earth , so goku can really destroy the earth with just one blow .

Piccolo could in 2 or 3.....but Superman doesn't have to scream to make him self glow...in one punch..or less than 10 he'd get victoy..he's faster and can take hits waaaay better.

dvampire

How is Goku going to be able to destroy the earth with one blow if he had trouble pushing a building in ssj4 and struggled lifting halve a city in ssj3; Supes lifts small planets and push a planet size weapon with the force of light speed against him. They get hurt by punches way lesser than Supes, they stand no chance at beating him. One punch from Supes is going to put ssj4 Goku in a dizzy stat or a full blast from his Heat Vision will end the fight easily. smile

Hoshi
goku doesnt necessarly need to spend much time to get stronger , he can do it fast if he want, like shown in the movie where he transformed in ss3 in less than 5 seconds

Mainstream
goku doesnt necessarly need to spend much time to get stronger , he can do it fast if he want, like shown in the movie where he transformed in ss3 in less than 5 seconds

true but anything past SS2 they can't maintain...once his power goes down..Goku goes down...and the whole destroying the planet thing...Goku wouldn't do that..he cares for innocent life..and the blast would destroy him too.

WAF3001
Goku can maintain SS3 for a while after GT.......

Mainstream
Goku can maintain SS3 for a while after GT.......

I know for a while yes...but ss1 and ss2 they can hold that for as long as they like.

WAF3001
Well, let's ask the question, how strong does Goku have to be to beat Superman? Does he have to be a SS3, or could it work as SS2? OR would Goku need to become the rumored SS5?

EvilCap America
Supes taking alot of magical attacks lately, just because magic can slow him down doesn't mean he will go down in an instant towrds it. Supes proven plenty of times that he capable of taking magical attacks.

Kaioken stopped being used because SSJ was more powerful and less draining.It was already established that KKx10 raised ALL his abilities tenfold.His corresponing PL increase was the same.This showed PL was realative to their overall ability

1 Beginning DB Goku could lift a ton or two and could take bullets between the eyes.After some training he could defeat a full modernized army on his own and later he beats villians that could easily take over the world and reduce their armies to rubble.All this with a sub-500PL while Saiyans with sub 1500 pls could exterminate all life on more advanced planets in a couple days

2 Vegeta could trash a planet with a PL of 20,000 Goku overpowered him somewhere around 25-30000 but Vegeta still took that planet destroying shot.So 20K PL>planet Earth.Now by the time Goku fights Frieza his PL is easily over 10 million and his PL has increase by at LEAST 500 times

3 Considering the increases are realative and we have the whole extent of the Cell Saga training in the ROSAT SSJ2 and SSJ3.His ability has increase enormously since

4 The last 2 things even mentioned about PLs were 5 when trunks had his power hidden and AT throwing fans a bone in a SJ interveiw by saying SSJ2 Kid gohan had a PL around 300 Million.Goku obviously supasses 300 Million by the Buu Saga.So if he starts at 1 tonner range and his strength has went from sub 500 to 300 million+ well i dont see how he fits beneath class 100 at all

The incaluatable part is DBZ doesnt use weight lifting to determine characters strengths like comics do they do it through no-selling.If somebody came up and no-sold Sups attacks Undertaker style nobody is going to increase their strength 5X over a couple issues and beat him easy.

This is why at BEST DBZ and Comics arent comparable.Heck Marvel and DC arent really comparable since Marvel rates its guys based class 1-100 tons while DC used a rating system with Billions of tons for its upper level guys.Its even more skewed here when the systems are nothing alike AND Superman has 70 years of time for his power to fluctuate randomly as storyline dictates

Hoshi
i would say that even in ssj 2 he could easily defeat superman , and if you saw dbz you will see that goku didnt have difficult to counter attack an energy blast that could destroy earth easily and without being even ss

Mainstream
Well, let's ask the question, how strong does Goku have to be to beat Superman? Does he have to be a SS3, or could it work as SS2? OR would Goku need to become the rumored SS5?

if he goes 3 and can blind Supes and hit him with some massive attacks over and over...I'm talking planet shattering hit and blast.. he could do it.....maybe

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Mainstream
okay listen up

Cartoon Supes would lose
Comic supes would win easy
Pre Crisis comic supes would really end easy

That is 100% true!

I agree totaly.

mr.smiley
if he goes 3 and can blind Supes and hit him with some massive attacks over and over...I'm talking planet shattering hit and blast.. he could do it.....maybe

Superman could fry his brain if he realy wanted to during Gokus powerup.

WAF3001
Goku could counterthat with an energy blast!

dvampire
Kaioken stopped being used because SSJ was more powerful and less draining.It was already established that KKx10 raised ALL his abilities tenfold.His corresponing PL increase was the same.This showed PL was realative to their overall ability

1 Beginning DB Goku could lift a ton or two and could take bullets between the eyes.After some training he could defeat a full modernized army on his own and later he beats villians that could easily take over the world and reduce their armies to rubble.All this with a sub-500PL while Saiyans with sub 1500 pls could exterminate all life on more advanced planets in a couple days

2 Vegeta could trash a planet with a PL of 20,000 Goku overpowered him somewhere around 25-30000 but Vegeta still took that planet destroying shot.So 20K PL>planet Earth.Now by the time Goku fights Frieza his PL is easily over 10 million and his PL has increase by at LEAST 500 times

3 Considering the increases are realative and we have the whole extent of the Cell Saga training in the ROSAT SSJ2 and SSJ3.His ability has increase enormously since

4 The last 2 things even mentioned about PLs were 5 when trunks had his power hidden and AT throwing fans a bone in a SJ interveiw by saying SSJ2 Kid gohan had a PL around 300 Million.Goku obviously supasses 300 Million by the Buu Saga.So if he starts at 1 tonner range and his strength has went from sub 500 to 300 million+ well i dont see how he fits beneath class 100 at all

The incaluatable part is DBZ doesnt use weight lifting to determine characters strengths like comics do they do it through no-selling.If somebody came up and no-sold Sups attacks Undertaker style nobody is going to increase their strength 5X over a couple issues and beat him easy.

This is why at BEST DBZ and Comics arent comparable.Heck Marvel and DC arent really comparable since Marvel rates its guys based class 1-100 tons while DC used a rating system with Billions of tons for its upper level guys.Its even more skewed here when the systems are nothing alike AND Superman has 70 years of time for his power to fluctuate randomly as storyline dictates

Attacks from ssj4 Goku or ssj3 is nothing compared to what Doomsday, Darksied, Imperiex and countless others does to Superman. SSJ4 or 3 Gokus punching power is nothing compared to Supes foes. Power level isn't what determine how strong they are because they're are numbers, I go by strength feats and the things they survived. Supes can take every thing Goku throws at him, ssj3 Goku had problems lifting Halve a city and ssj4 could barely push a building; Supes lifts and push planets and crushes small moons that way more than what any DBZ/GT character can do. Like I said as soon as Supes punches ssj4 Goku (or 3 what ever) he's going to be out of it add Supes Heat Vision (5-6000 degrees should be enough) and the fight is over. smile Plus the Higher transformations take up way to much energy to compete with Superman.

WAF3001
They destroy planets all the time in DBZ. By the way, we're not gonna use GT Goku anymore, cuz ppl keep saying he;s a lot weeker!

dvampire
They destroy planets all the time in DBZ. By the way, we're not gonna use GT Goku anymore, cuz ppl keep saying he;s a lot weeker!

So does Supes villians, that can do the same thing with no problem. And to me I think ssj4 Goku was stronger they stated he was so he's stronger than the rest of his transformations. smile

WAF3001
"But he couldn't lift a building" bla bla bla

Zen2nd
I doubt superman would be able to get close to Goku. As you remember when one of the humans tried to attack Cell but he was soo powerful his powerfiled was stopping him from even getting close.

DBZ characters can destroy plantes with ease. Even early on in DBZ piccolo blows up the moon and Goku is way more powerful than piccolo.

I checked them out and they could easily be stopped by Goku.

Mainstream
I doubt superman would be able to get close to Goku. As you remember when one of the humans tried to attack Cell but he was soo powerful his powerfiled was stopping him from even getting close.

DBZ characters can destroy plantes with ease. Even early on in DBZ piccolo blows up the moon and Goku is way more powerful than piccolo.

one omega zap from Darksied and it's bye bye Goku , he won't be able to dodge or out run it follows you around corner and stuff..but don't worry we'll just wish him back...I already have 3 of the dragon balls.

Zen2nd
Goku does have the ability to move so fast that you just can't see him

Mainstream

yeah but Darksied Beams will "see him" so to speak.

Zen2nd
So how did Superman survive?

EvilCap America
one omega zap from Darksied and it's bye bye Goku , he won't be able to dodge or out run it follows you around corner and stuff..but don't worry we'll just wish him back...I already have 3 of the dragon balls.

The Omega effect in recent sttories has been blocked by

1 Supermans chest

2 Wonnder Womans braclets

3 A teleporter

Poor darksied has been slowly turned into a joke villian over recent years.Its pretty saddening

Dizzle
Haha, he was originally intended to be the DC equivalent of Galactus (or at least at that power level) correct?

dvampire

ssj4 Goku has no chance against Darkseid. This guy was fighting Superman near the sun where Supes (who already lifting and pushing planets) got a big boost in power, and Darksied still was going toe to toe with him. One Omega Effect will easily end the fight. And it's pretty much overkill against Imperiex (a guy thats on Galactus level), nobody in DBZ/GT stands a chance aginst him. And Doomsday will break ssj4 or 3 body in halve. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Dizzle
Haha, he was originally intended to be the DC equivalent of Galactus (or at least at that power level) correct?

Yeah. But hes been tone down to at least Thanos level now. sad

Dizzle
Superman can't actually lift planets. He can push small ones through space, but that's pretty much it. He's a lot weaker now than he used to be.

Imperiex would beat Goku, but he would also beat Superman. Superman had to use Kismet's power to beat him.

And I severely doubt if the Omega Beams would affect Goku, since he can pretty easily take blasts meant to destroy planets. Also, Superman can just straight up beat Darkseid in a fight. Being near the sun must have just been an added bonus.

Oh, and Thanos would beat the crap out of Darkseid. Don't even compare em.

dvampire

Supe is way faster.

Superman #13: Flew around the equator in a matter of seconds, indicating a speed of well over 1, 000, 000 mph, or roughly 1350 times the speed of sound.

Man of steel #110: Standing in one spot, Superman used his Superspeed to vibrate his body invisible.

Superman #175: Superman learned a speed trick from the Flash, Superman used his super speed to vibrate his body intangible, Thus allowing Doomsday's punches and firebreath to pass harmlessly through him. Head to Superman vs. Thor thread to see the pic.

Return of Superman: Superman used his speed to vibrate his arm so fast, it shattered Cyborg's body into alot of pieces.

After racing the Man of Steel, Impule stated that Superman travels at 99% the speed of light.

War of Gods #4: Superman out raced an energy beam to its target. In JLA: Heavens Ladder, it is staed that Superman can race a photon to its target.

Lex 2000 special: Superman made the trip from Earth to Saturn in well under 4 minutes. By comparison, light takes about 19 minutes to make this trip.

In JLA #51, Superman apparently made the trip from Saturn to Earth in a matter of seconds.

In Superman #153, a trip from Saturn to the sun (27 light minutes) and back agian (for a total of 54 light mintues) was completed in mere moments by the Superman.

Supes is way faster than any DBZ/GT character is. smile

dvampire
Superman can't actually lift planets. He can push small ones through space, but that's pretty much it. He's a lot weaker now than he used to be.

Imperiex would beat Goku, but he would also beat Superman. Superman had to use Kismet's power to beat him.

And I severely doubt if the Omega Beams would affect Goku, since he can pretty easily take blasts meant to destroy planets. Also, Superman can just straight up beat Darkseid in a fight. Being near the sun must have just been an added bonus.

Oh, and Thanos would beat the crap out of Darkseid. Don't even compare em.

In Superman #30, Superman grabbed, easily broke the forward movement of, and easily threw in the opposite direction, a space ship the size of a small moon.

Superman also push the force of the planet that was going at light speed (War World).

Imperiex whould beat Supes and Goku, but Supes was atleast capable of hanging with him before he went at full power. And I think the Omega Beams whould do alot of damage ssj4 Goku.

As for Thanos vs. Darkseid, I like both but lately Thanos has been getting alot of love with writers. smile

Dizzle
An Imperiex probe gave Supes a lot of trouble. Imperiex Prime would incinerate him, easily. It DID incinerate Doomsday, who at the time did much better against the probes than Supes did. Superman would lose to Imperiex Prime with one shot.

Those speed feats are kinda shoddy, as they list Superman at many different speeds. The Flash is ALWAYS portrayed as faster than Superman, yet he can only run at 99% the speed of light without time jumping. Yet Superman can move thousands of times the speed of light? I doubt. He made the Earth-Saturn trip twice, one maybe one hundred times faster than the other. It's all inconsistant. You forgot to mention the debate that went on the Superman/Thor thread about whether Superman was actually vibrating through DD's punches. It can pretty easily be shown as an after-image effect in the dodges.

As to the strength, you have a moon sized object and Pluto sized object (WarWorld) which backs my "pushes small planets" thing.

Oh, you forgot to mention the scans of Superman feeling pain upon hitting Mach 50. There's also one where Superman is racing the Flash, and says himself that he is going 2000 miles per hour. Fast, but not THAT fast. Goku is at least approaching light speed, people at low power levels in DBZ were able to move fast enough to create after-image illusions.

EvilCap America

Thats actually one example ive wanted to use before.Ive read the comic but couldnt remembner the exact speed or even issue number.IIRC Sups was doing about 2200 going all out Sups then starts talking to the Flash about the heroes should work and train together more then Flash shows off his "In 2 places at once" trick

I think i should also again stress the incompatability factor.DBZ characters dont lift weight to show their power and Comic book characters dont take planet destroying attacks then need to grow 50X times stronger for the next opponent

WAF3001
The Z-Warriors use a punshing machine to test their strength and Vegeta broke the machine, while the others tried to hit it as lightly as possible (and it was stilll a lot more than a normal human)!

Zen2nd
Plus Goku will just teleports out of the way if needs be.

WAF3001
there's that too

dvampire
An Imperiex probe gave Supes a lot of trouble. Imperiex Prime would incinerate him, easily. It DID incinerate Doomsday, who at the time did much better against the probes than Supes did. Superman would lose to Imperiex Prime with one shot.

Those speed feats are kinda shoddy, as they list Superman at many different speeds. The Flash is ALWAYS portrayed as faster than Superman, yet he can only run at 99% the speed of light without time jumping. Yet Superman can move thousands of times the speed of light? I doubt. He made the Earth-Saturn trip twice, one maybe one hundred times faster than the other. It's all inconsistant. You forgot to mention the debate that went on the Superman/Thor thread about whether Superman was actually vibrating through DD's punches. It can pretty easily be shown as an after-image effect in the dodges.

As to the strength, you have a moon sized object and Pluto sized object (WarWorld) which backs my "pushes small planets" thing.

Oh, you forgot to mention the scans of Superman feeling pain upon hitting Mach 50. There's also one where Superman is racing the Flash, and says himself that he is going 2000 miles per hour. Fast, but not THAT fast. Goku is at least approaching light speed, people at low power levels in DBZ were able to move fast enough to create after-image illusions.

He flies faster than he runs, and they were going at about 100 mach. And Supes was vibrating through the attacks, it's not very hard to see that.

WAF3001
Goku and Supes can go the same speed!

dvampire

ssj4 Goku isn't close to being as fast as Supes. SSJ4 Goku couldn't even out fly Omega Shirons energy blast. Supes move way faster than them. smile

dvampire
Plus Goku will just teleports out of the way if needs be.

He only teleports when he uses IT, which is kind of slow when fighting someone who's attacking him because he got to tap onto the persons energy. smile

WAF3001
SS3 and below Goku could move as fast as Kal 'El

dvampire
SS3 and below Goku could move as fast as Kal 'El

They aren't close. ssj4 or 3 Goku couldn't out beat an energy blast, Supes is way faster than any DBZ/GT character; Supes is light speed fast. smile

dvampire
Thats actually one example ive wanted to use before.Ive read the comic but couldnt remembner the exact speed or even issue number.IIRC Sups was doing about 2200 going all out Sups then starts talking to the Flash about the heroes should work and train together more then Flash shows off his "In 2 places at once" trick

I think i should also again stress the incompatability factor.DBZ characters dont lift weight to show their power and Comic book characters dont take planet destroying attacks then need to grow 50X times stronger for the next opponent

They get hurt by punches and kicks and some of their energy blast aren't even more powerful than there attacks, they are hitting way lesser than what Superman whould do to them. And if they blow up the planet it just makes it worser for them since they can't survive in the vaccum of space. smile

mr.smiley
Goku could counterthat with an energy blast!

He wouldn't realize it was happening wink .

mr.smiley

I hear different things about their planet deystroying abilities.I've herd several times Piccolo never deystroyed the moon,he only created the illusion.That might not be true,but i have herd that.

mr.smiley
They get hurt by punches and kicks and some of their energy blast aren't even more powerful than there attacks, they are hitting way lesser than what Superman whould do to them. And if they blow up the planet it just makes it worser for them since they can't survive in the vaccum of space. smile

Physicaly I'm too impressed with the Z characters.Their energy blast are impressive,but Physicaly they're lacking.

Dizzle
They aren't close. ssj4 or 3 Goku couldn't out beat an energy blast, Supes is way faster than any DBZ/GT character; Supes is light speed fast. smile

You enjoy ignoring arguments, don't you. First off, emergy beams are damn fast. I wouldn't be surprised if it was suddenly revealed that THEY move at light speed. DBZ characters can easily create after-images of themselves by moving extremely fast. Hell, people in Dragonball could do that. The people in DBZ can move fast enough so that they look like they are teleporting to people who pull the aforementioned after image tricks.

SSJ3 at the end of DBZ is probably the most powerful portrayal of Goku, not SSJ4, because GT sucked. Superman failed to stop bullets once. He has stated several times that he is not as fast as light. He's shown pain when propelled past mach 50. (didn't do it on his own either) Wonder Woman at her fastest has been shown at around mach 20. And she gets plenty of hits on him when they fight. He's faster, yes, but not by a very staggering amount.

The most impressive physical feats of DBZ characters are those of defense, when they easily shrug off the very impressive energy blasts.

dvampire
You enjoy ignoring arguments, don't you. First off, emergy beams are damn fast. I wouldn't be surprised if it was suddenly revealed that THEY move at light speed. DBZ characters can easily create after-images of themselves by moving extremely fast. Hell, people in Dragonball could do that. The people in DBZ can move fast enough so that they look like they are teleporting to people who pull the aforementioned after image tricks.

SSJ3 at the end of DBZ is probably the most powerful portrayal of Goku, not SSJ4, because GT sucked. Superman failed to stop bullets once. He has stated several times that he is not as fast as light. He's shown pain when propelled past mach 50. (didn't do it on his own either) Wonder Woman at her fastest has been shown at around mach 20. And she gets plenty of hits on him when they fight. He's faster, yes, but not by a very staggering amount.

The most impressive physical feats of DBZ characters are those of defense, when they easily shrug off the very impressive energy blasts.

Energy beam are as fast as a photon or laser beam, Supes out raced a beam, ssj4 Goku couldn't. Supes has cought countless of bullets, that one pic where they show Supes missing bullets was only halve the story what happened. Go back at the Supeman vs. Thor thread and see the new pics of Superman speed. SSJ3 Goku was only able to lift havle a city and he lose energy very fast, those punches and kicks would be nothing to Supes. Supes was racing Flash at 100 mach while running without flying. Supes has proven several times thats his faster than light.

They get hurt by energy blast as well as their punches and kicks that do way less than what Supes does, their physical attacks sometimes do more than there energy blast. One punch from Superman and the fight is over, ssj3/4 or anybody from DBZ/GT can't take that much punching power from him or he can just blast him with Heat Vision (5-6000 should be enough) to end the fight.

Nobody in DBZ/GT move at light speed, that whould mean that Goku whouldn't need to use instant transmission; Supes goes light speed on his own. You can move less than sound and light speed, and still look like your teleporting.

EvilCap America
In a recent Superman comic when fighting Mt.Rushmore and some other major elemental beings Superman made it abundantly xclear that if these creatures killed off humanity "For the earths sake" that after they were gone he would evaporate the oceons blow away the atmosphere and then talked about smashing the earth itself pieces by piece no matter how long it would take him then he would leave for a new homeworld.Sups can destroy a plaent with considerable effort

Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta by waving his hand at it really hard

dvampire
In a recent Superman comic when fighting Mt.Rushmore and some other major elemental beings Superman made it abundantly xclear that if these creatures killed off humanity "For the earths sake" that after they were gone he would evaporate the oceons blow away the atmosphere and then talked about smashing the earth itself pieces by piece no matter how long it would take him then he would leave for a new homeworld.Sups can destroy a plaent with considerable effort

Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta by waving his hand at it really hard

Supes took a direct blast from imperiex (a being that destroy galaxies who's way more powerful than any DBZ/GT character) that sent him from back to earth surface and he still got back up and he take blasts from Darkseid all the time who destroy planets all the time. Frieza used his death ball to destroy planets, but Supes fight people that destroys planets all the time with energy blast and is physically more powerful then any DBZ/GT character.

In Lex 2000 special, with a single strike, Superman spilt one of Saturns moons in half. Supes is way stronger than any DBZ/GT character is.

Dizzle
He didn't take a blast from Imperiex Prime without having Kismet's power at the time, I'm pretty sure. Saturn's moons aren't all that big. Most of them (except for Titan, really) pale in size when compared to an actual planet. Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga was literally thousands of times less powerful than Goku was when he hit SSJ3. Logic would say one SSJ3 power blast should destroy something a couple thousand times the size of the earth. Darkseid doesn't really blow up planets in one blast.

I'd go as far as to say that Goku can move very near light speed. The classic example of after image techniques, not just disappearing, but leaving an image of yourself from where you left, is a Flash trick. That's not being done under Mach one, or anywhere close to it...

Superman has stated himself that he is nowhere near as fast as light. He had to take all of Flash's speed to outrace the photon. Mach 100 is not light speed, or anywhere near it. Light speed is far from instant transmission. Light needs about 4 minutes to get from the Sun to the Earth. IT is used for getting across galaxies.

Zen2nd
Actually it takes about 9 minutes for the sun's light to reach earth. The logics of Superman surviving in a vacuum seem a bit impossible but thats what the writters but down.

Instead of trying to compare their abilities I think it would be better to say what skills they are lacking.

I have forgotten the story of Superman, I know his home planet was destroyed and he was sent off to Earth but do his superpowers come from Earth and his that why his people didn't have superpowers to save themselves??

EvilCap America
I DO have to mention this is the nicest least flame/troll filled version of this topic i have ever seen

CorderaMitchell
this still going on...........

though I can't say I'm surprised....

dvampire
He didn't take a blast from Imperiex Prime without having Kismet's power at the time, I'm pretty sure. Saturn's moons aren't all that big. Most of them (except for Titan, really) pale in size when compared to an actual planet. Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga was literally thousands of times less powerful than Goku was when he hit SSJ3. Logic would say one SSJ3 power blast should destroy something a couple thousand times the size of the earth. Darkseid doesn't really blow up planets in one blast.

I'd go as far as to say that Goku can move very near light speed. The classic example of after image techniques, not just disappearing, but leaving an image of yourself from where you left, is a Flash trick. That's not being done under Mach one, or anywhere close to it...

Superman has stated himself that he is nowhere near as fast as light. He had to take all of Flash's speed to outrace the photon. Mach 100 is not light speed, or anywhere near it. Light speed is far from instant transmission. Light needs about 4 minutes to get from the Sun to the Earth. IT is used for getting across galaxies.

He took a blast from Imperiex Prime while him and Doomday was fighting in space. Supes gets hit by planet destorying attacks all the time rather it's physical attacks or energy blast. SSJ4 Goku couldn't out beat a energy blast from Omega Shinron so he's not even close to light speed. In Flash #209, Supes and Flash was Running over 2000miles per second, and Supes flies way faster than he runs.

War of the Gods #4 Supes out raced an energy beam. In JLA: Heaveavens Ladder, it is stated that Superman can race a Photon to it's target.

In Superman #51, Superman made the trip from Saturn to Earth in a matter of seconds. IT is used like a teleport but Goku isn't close to being that fast.

dvampire
Actually it takes about 9 minutes for the sun's light to reach earth. The logics of Superman surviving in a vacuum seem a bit impossible but thats what the writters but down.

Superman was trained by Mongul how to hold his breath for hours. smile

Hoshi
doesnt matter if he can survive for 9 or 10 hours since he may be forced to hold his breath for weeks

Zen2nd
well see the problem there is even if you could hold your breath for ever you couldn't survive in space. The moment you go out to space without a spacesuit you would die, holding breath or not.

Okay I worked it out and going at that speed it would take 3.97 seconds to go around the Earth. Running at that speed they would drag everything they pass with them destroying everything they pass like in the Matrix Reloaded when Neo went to catch Trinity. Are you sure they were running that fast? Because if so its not very realistic then unless they did do heavy damage to the earth

For Superman to reach near the speed of light he would need to go an extra 184,000 miles per second.

Hoshi
dont know if anyone saw , but gotenks ssj went around the earth 10 times in 5 seconds or less , and goku ssj3 is a lot faster than gotenks

Zen2nd
For Superman to get from Saturn to Earth in just a few seconds he would need to be going 45,621.6 miles per second, which doesn't seem real as how does he stop himself on time? How do his clothes not go on fire?

EvilCap America
SSJ4 Goku couldn't out beat a energy blast from Omega Shinron so he's not even close to light speed.

Well if your going to keep using SSJ4 despite GT obviously being uber weak then

Cartoon Superman can be pummeled by a helicopter mounted machine gun and knocked around KOed and nearly killed b a couple robot flunkies working for mogul and Manhunter robots even a giant monkey kicked his ass

dvampire

Cartoon Superman can be pummeled by a helicopter mounted machine gun and knocked around KOed and nearly killed b a couple robot flunkies working for mogul and Manhunter robots even a giant monkey kicked his ass

Cartoon Superman is tone down greatly, but this is comicbook Supes (the real deal). smile And Goku can stay in his ssj4 transformation longer than 3 so does it really matter. confused

dvampire
dont know if anyone saw , but gotenks ssj went around the earth 10 times in 5 seconds or less , and goku ssj3 is a lot faster than gotenks

It took Gotenks twenty minutes Hoshi. confused

dvampire
doesnt matter if he can survive for 9 or 10 hours since he may be forced to hold his breath for weeks

Supes can survive in space for hours, ssj4/3 Goku can't if they were to fight in space.

Zen2nd
How though? There is no real expliation as to how he can survive in space with no air.

mr.smiley
That's just how Supes is.He's the shit.

mr.smiley

Well in Gt Goku had great trouble with robots himself.

EvilCap America
Cartoon Superman is tone down greatly, but this is comicbook Supes (the real deal). smile And Goku can stay in his ssj4 transformation longer than 3 so does it really matter. confused

Fact

Superman>Cartoon Superman

DBZ Goku>GT Goku

DBZ Goku>Cartoon Sups

Comic Sups>GT Goku

What we are discussing is DBZ Goku vs Comic Sups big grin

dvampire
Fact

Superman>Cartoon Superman

DBZ Goku>GT Goku

DBZ Goku>Cartoon Sups

Comic Sups>GT Goku

What we are discussing is DBZ Goku vs Comic Sups big grin

Supes can beat Goku from DBZ or GT, because he's just too much for Goku. And I think ss4 Goku is better since he can last in his transformation longer than ssj3. smile

EvilCap America
Supes can beat Goku from DBZ or GT, because he's just too much for Goku. And I think ss4 Goku is better since he can last in his transformation longer than ssj3. smile

SSJ4 Goku will take out Superman with a machine gun or a big laser.Heck hes weaker than Hawkgirl who in a episode with Sups being killed by laser weilding robots while Hawkgirl can just smack back a planet destroying laser with her mace

Dresta
Supes can survive in space for hours, ssj4/3 Goku can't if they were to fight in space.

i swear Vegeta can go into outer space therefore shouldn't Goku be able to. Vegeta has been in apce in DBZ.

dvampire
SSJ4 Goku will take out Superman with a machine gun or a big laser.Heck hes weaker than Hawkgirl who in a episode with Sups being killed by laser weilding robots while Hawkgirl can just smack back a planet destroying laser with her mace

Chill out. confused your taking this way to series man. no expression Like I said, if it's cartoon Superman (he isn't that weak ether like you explained) then Goku wins.

But comicbook Superman will beat any transformation of Goku from DBZ or GT. smile

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Dresta
i swear Vegeta can go into outer space therefore shouldn't Goku be able to. Vegeta has been in apce in DBZ.

Vegeta only survives in spcae in a TOEI created filler episode

brainchild81
Goku wins

dvampire
Originally posted by brainchild81
Goku wins

How? Any reason why you think he would win. wink Because I gave reason why I think Supes whould win.

EvilCap America
Superman has mentioned in a recent comic that he can tear a planet apart bare-handed with alot of effort.He described how he would would evaporate the oceon blow away the atmosphere and then punch his way through the earth bit by as long as it took

Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta with a wave of his hand cool

dvampire
Superman has mentioned in a recent comic that he can tear a planet apart bare-handed with alot of effort.He described how he would would evaporate the oceon blow away the atmosphere and then punch his way through the earth bit by as long as it took

Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta with a wave of his hand cool

Give an issue number.

Action comics #775: Superman fought and defeated Elite. Elite tore one of Neptune's moons in half, and had enough punching power according to John Henry Iron's (a Technological genius) readings, to "ignite a star". One punch from Superman or a Heat Vision blast whould end the fight agianst any body in DBZ/GT. cool

EvilCap America
Give an issue number.

Action comics #775: Superman fought and defeated Elite. Elite tore one of Neptune's moons in half, and had enough punching power according to John Henry Iron's (a Technological genius) readings, to "ignite a star". One punch from Superman or a Heat Vision blast whould end the fight agianst any body in DBZ/GT. cool

and how is destroying half a Moon on parr with No-selling an attack meant to over-power an attack that was meant to destroy a planet.then growing 500X stronger?

Again Sups=Tear apart a planet bit by bit

Frieza=Wave hand destroy planet.

SSJ2 Goku=Minimum 25X stronger than that with SSJ3 Dwarfing it by an unspecified but large amount

dvampire
and how is destroying half a Moon on parr with No-selling an attack meant to over-power an attack that was meant to destroy a planet.then growing 500X stronger?

Again Sups=Tear apart a planet bit by bit

Frieza=Wave hand destroy planet.

SSJ2 Goku=Minimum 25X stronger than that with SSJ3 Dwarfing it by an unspecified but large amount

Supes has taken on planet destorying energy blasts, survived a black hole, worm hole, and took and thrown planet destroying physical blows. SSJ3/4 Goku phisically isn't a match for Supes, one punch and he will be dazed or K.O. he has never taken as much punching power Supes will be throwing at him. DBZ/GT characters get hurt by physical attacks (some times there energy blast be even less then there physical attacks way lesser than what Supes is going to be throwing at him. smile

Mainstream
Du Du du du du du du du du du du du dudu dudu Superman!!!!

Zen2nd
You didn't seem to notice any of th facts that I put down which proves that both Dragon Ball Z and Superman are higly flawed. The speed at which Superman travels at is impossible even for a super hero.

dvampire
You didn't seem to notice any of th facts that I put down which proves that both Dragon Ball Z and Superman are higly flawed. The speed at which Superman travels at is impossible even for a super hero.

How? Surfer does it so why can't Supes be able to do it. If DC says Supes can do it than he can move that fast. smile

Zen2nd
Fine whatever. Why don't his clothes go on fire?

dvampire
Fine whatever. Why don't his clothes go on fire?

His clothes doesn't get on fire, because of the aura around him. smile

swipe9091
link is hotter

dvampire
Originally posted by swipe9091
link is hotter

Okaaaay. confused

Zen2nd
aura? what aura?

Dresta
how fast can supes go because there is no way he can go like 20x faster than light speed like some people say.

dvampire
how fast can supes go because there is no way he can go like 20x faster than light speed like some people say.

I don't know about 20x light speed, but he is fast as light speed; some times faster. no expression

Zen2nd
If you checked my post way back, I actually worked it out, so my hard work has to worth something. I calculated that Superman travels at about a 1/4 the speed of light. How he knows when to stop I haven't a clue unless he has a radar built in his head?

EvilCap America
Speeds the Flashes domain if hes moving 20X FTL thats SERIOUSLY devaluing the Flash.Seems like the product of the pleotra of shitty writers Superman has had over the years that would make him 20X Faster than the Faster man alive without having him end up bounching off the speed force

Its kinda irritating actually im just WAITING for a great Superman story to be wirtten that makes people remember "Hey hes the top hero in DC comcis not Batman".best we get is widly flucuating powers monster of the week stories or Sups being reduced to a infant mentality and his "Big stories" being lame crap like OWAW

CorderaMitchell
lol!!

zachrivard
goku is a stuipd character

DaRk Lotus
Kakarot

dvampire
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
Kakarot

Fanboy. sick

Supes wins Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

EvilCap America
Fanboy. sick

Supes wins Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Goku winz Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

HA i out banana danced you big grin

dvampire
Goku winz Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

HA i out banana danced you big grin

When Goku does the feats Supes does, then he may stand a chance. smile

Mainstream
Superman is as far beyond Saiyains as they are beyond you

Dresta

i don't know wha you mean about that cause Goku could destroy a planet without even breaking a sweat.

EvilCap America

Frieza destroys planets by waving his hand superman has to pound away "As long as it takes".Goku is no less than 25X times stronger than Frieza in a consistant and perfectly stable SSJ2 with SSJ3 not even being needed

SSJ2 Goku>Frieza>Superman

Need i also remind you that Supermans big "Fight to the death" with Doomsday basically consisted of them throwing punches that gasp and shock shattered glass in the nearby area.Using Frieza as an example again even before a single attack was aimed at the planet they tore it into pieces with their fight

dvampire
Frieza destroys planets by waving his hand superman has to pound away "As long as it takes".Goku is no less than 25X times stronger than Frieza in a consistant and perfectly stable SSJ2 with SSJ3 not even being needed

SSJ2 Goku>Frieza>Superman

Need i also remind you that Supermans big "Fight to the death" with Doomsday basically consisted of them throwing punches that gasp and shock shattered glass in the nearby area.Using Frieza as an example again even before a single attack was aimed at the planet they tore it into pieces with their fight

That fight was about ten years ago, Supes and Doomsday is way more powerful now. Supes is way more powerful than any DBZ/GT character. They destroy planets but so does Supes foes, plus they are physically more powerful than them. smile

CorderaMitchell
lol

Dresta
That fight was about ten years ago, Supes and Doomsday is way more powerful now. Supes is way more powerful than any DBZ/GT character. They destroy planets but so does Supes foes, plus they are physically more powerful than them. smile

sorry but if Freeza wanted to he could destroy hundreds of planets in like an hour. and SSJ2 Goku is tons more powerful then him he could take Supes easily.

EvilCap America

Despite the way Frieza can do with a wave of his hand what would take Superman an unknown but likely numerous aount of punches?Heck if it took him 4 punches Frieza>Superman still

dvampire
SSJ3/4 Goku:

Lifted a halve a city and struggle with a building, gets badly brused by punches and kicks way less than what Supes whould do to him, couldn't out beat a energy blast, and always needs help in his fights.

Superman:

Superman with stood being knocked threw the planet Earth, Superman shrugged off a blow that knocked him from Earths surface to the moon, withstood blows from Elite who was capable of destroying stars with his barehands, threw a spaceship the size of a small moon, Supes contains a blackhole in the palm of his hand for a while (before having help from Green Lantern), Superman survived the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero (a sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of a whole stars), he survived the destruction of the moon without taking any damage, he survived the destructive force of a nova, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead (a device capable of, at the minimum of vaporizing half a galaxy) without being fazed, survived passage through a cosmic wormhole, survived passage through a blackhole, Supes pushed WarWorld (a small, Pluto-sized planet) across the solar system and into a bomb tube (while the planet engage at full throttle, resistance to Supes push, traveling at faster than light speed through space), Supes out raced a photon blast, Flew around the equator in a matter of seconds, Superman can hold his breath for hours in space, and crushes small moons with one blow.

Goku stands no chance at beating him, I don't even think his phisical blows would even effect Supes. thumb up

Dresta
i wish you'd stop giving the same tired old arguement about him not being able to hold up a building. Goku could destroy several planets without breaking a sweat superman could not.

Mainstream
SSJ3/4 Goku:

Lifted a halve a city and struggle with a building, gets badly brused by punches and kicks way less than what Supes whould do to him, couldn't out beat a energy blast, and always needs help in his fights.

Superman:

Superman with stood being knocked threw the planet Earth, Superman shrugged off a blow that knocked him from Earths surface to the moon, withstood blows from Elite who was capable of destroying stars with his barehands, threw a spaceship the size of a small moon, Supes contains a blackhole in the palm of his hand for a while (before having help from Green Lantern), Superman survived the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero (a sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of a whole stars), he survived the destruction of the moon without taking any damage, he survived the destructive force of a nova, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead (a device capable of, at the minimum of vaporizing half a galaxy) without being fazed, survived passage through a cosmic wormhole, survived passage through a blackhole, Supes pushed WarWorld (a small, Pluto-sized planet) across the solar system and into a bomb tube (while the planet engage at full throttle, resistance to Supes push, traveling at faster than light speed through space), Supes out raced a photon blast, Flew around the equator in a matter of seconds, Superman can hold his breath for hours in space, and crushes small moons with one blow.

Goku stands no chance at beating him, I don't even think his phisical blows would even effect Supes. thumb up

Superman is more durable, faster, and tougher
i wish you'd stop giving the same tired old arguement about him not being able to hold up a building. Goku could destroy several planets without breaking a sweat superman could not.

Dragonball Z characters are extreme using crazy amounts of power..Superman does just what is needed to get the job done..just cuz he don't destroy planets doesn't mean he couldn't.

CorderaMitchell
right

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>