Tough one: Yoda vs. Mr. Miyagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Bondius
On which side is your money??

Bobafetty
who the f%@k is Mr. Miyagi

General Bondius

Bobafetty
Sorry, this is a STAR WARS FORUM!

General Bondius
Yeah, he is fighting YODA, you know, that little green guy that is a main character in STAR WARS.

JediMasterLuke5
Yoda uses force push on Miyagi and sends him into a rock wall killing that old man instantly.

General Bondius
JAJAJAJAJa, yeah, imagine the old rat going: "wax on, wax off" and then yoda slashes him in half JAJAJAJAJAJAJ
That would totaly ROCK!!! rock Happy Dance

Bobafetty
Originally posted by General Bondius
Yeah, he is fighting YODA, you know, that little green guy that is a main character in STAR WARS.
My god are you stupid. Damn I hate newbs.

Darth_Otaku
Ohh my ****ing god.Bobafetty your a noob to.JC in heaven.You talk like you invented these forums.besides you sometimes make some pretty stupid comments to...

Fishy
Yoda would smoke his ass faster then a normal person smokes a cigar

Emperor Revan
Dude, what are you saying? Mr. Miyagi is brilliant and he defeated those 3 karate masters at the same time I think. I mean, just because Yoda can kill hundreds of clone troopers singlehandedly and reflect lightning with his hands doesn't mean he would beat the all powerful Mr. Miyagi.

Oh, and I agree with Darth Otaku's last post.

Darth_Otaku
yay thats a Breakthrough we actually agreed!!!!I told you we where making progres!

Emperor Revan
lol, cool.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Ohh my ****ing god.Bobafetty your a noob to.JC in heaven.You talk like you invented these forums.besides you sometimes make some pretty stupid comments to...
Your just as bloody new as me ya jack ass.

Darth_Otaku
Yes.But i don't talk about other newbs like you do.assmonkey!!

Clawed The Bum
do i make stupid comments :innocent kitten look:

General Bondius
Bobbafetty: get a live. This was suposed to be fun and you just take it to damn serious. Have some fun Happy Dance

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Bobafetty
My god are you stupid. Damn I hate newbs.

but on the bright side, they're hilarious

Admiral Akbar
lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.