Do you get annoyed by your bro or sis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GothPrincess
Tell me.I do 100%

SlipknoT
I am an Only Child.

Demarthl
Im the only child...left alive XD

GothPrincess
Originally posted by Demarthl
Im the only child...left alive XD
then vote

GothPrincess
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I am an Only Child.
then vote

dark1365
I'm an only child hahaha....

tecknoyashi
more than u can think

golden moon
no no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I am an Only Child.

a1hsauce
i have an older sister...yeeaapp i annoy the hell out of her *pulls pants up to nipples*

-Funky Punk-
i hate my younger bro!.. girr

SlipknoT
Originally posted by GothPrincess
then vote Why?

shellie
I have 3 sisters. Siblings usually are annoying to a point sometimes but I can always count on them to have my back if no one else does. love

Blue Dragon
3 girls. There's my mum's first child who is now 34. Her second child who is 32. Then her third child me, who is 16. Yes there's bit of a gap between ages...I think my oldest sister could be my mum! blink

Anyway, annoyed isn't the word! I may be going off the topic annoyed & onto something more like...'sick'!

I am sick & tired of both of them! ranting My oldest sister my mum fell out for 5 years then we started to see each other again & few year back.

I see my niece who as grown up from a little child to a 12 year old. That sister is pointless, when she's around out house she doesn't talk, doesn't want anything & my niece & her are always whispering... mad

My other sister was okay when she lived on her own! Since she met this boyfriend she has totally changed dramaticlly! She's so stuck up, I saw the other say & she moans about me & my mum...

She was happy on her own. We went around her house, played with the cats, watched her play Tomb Raider on her Playstation, have dinner, nice things.

Now we hardly see her & she lives nearer to us as well! She doesn't play on her PS1 anymore, I think it's him, he doesn't like them either. They don't even get each other xmas presents, they watch the dog open his!

Her & him are mardy! She loved xmas, last time she didn't even have her xmas tree up...how sad...I do feel like an only child on account that I live with my mum & don't see my sisters often.

Maya Zurak
No. I love my sis she's cool. big grin

chelsea17
I get annoyed by my little brother a lot but I've matured enough to not hit him or anything..to just wish to hit him a lot

carnival_junkie
i get annoyed to the point that i want to strangle him.

but i dont have a brother or a sister.
so i guess it doesnt matter.

i still voted that i wanted to strangle them, though.

Ken Kenobi
Both of my sisters annoy me to no end. They are on constant PMS.

Plus their husbands are dipshits, one is an idiot that thinks he knows everything, and the other is a wifebeating/child beating *******.

BasketCase
Yes, every single day.

fantasygirl
Yeah, but lucky me, they're on the other side of the country.

BakaXero
everyday...

silvertsume
omg... i cant stand her!!! or her little friends who are constantly over.. omfg..

LLG
My little brother sometimes annoys me, but I try to ignore.

BlackC@t
My oldest brother (28) is cool but my other brother who is my twin is such an *******! mad

Blue Dragon
I don't see mine often which I can live with...glare

s|m
my little brother is annoying sometimes, but i don't take it too personal erm

theReject
No, I don't get annoyed. I quite like my sister. But that doesn't mean I don't annoy her. big grin

Xtremechik2
I suffer from the lonely only syndrome.

BENITO
My sister isn't annoying she's cruel

Jackie Malfoy
Sometimes they can be annoying but not all the time.JM

Car Guru
yea

impchimp
i dont have a bro or sis.but i have a ton of cousins and i wanna kill them like...RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wickerman
when we were kids, my sister and i (she's 2 years older) used to argue and fight all the time.....but then i turned 13 and she turned 15, and since then i can't remember if we've ever seriously fought again. Not to mention she does annoy me rarely.....very rarely, and i get over it very quickly, as does she.

we're always helping each other out, whether with money, or advice, or whatever.

so....i guess no....i don't really get annoyed by her.

~wickerman~

DeRFmAn
I accually havent even talked to my sister in a few years. I just can't stand her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.