Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
Talk about Lizard aka Dr.Connor. smile

http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=403

spencerspider
he should be in spiderman 4

doctorstrongbad
The lizard is an awesome bad guy he even has his own fan club. Can't wait to see him wearing his lab coat.

Stevie
He's a cool cat..... I mean lizard.

Freaky Zeeky
Aye!

spencerspider
ok Lizard is an awesome villain and should make a great movie villain especially if he is in Spiderman 4. Which it seems like he will be.

munkiesarus
I liked the old alligator Lizard a LOT, he was really cool; even in the cartoons, with that Baby Face or Baby Doll little girl..who was equally fun.

But then Jim Lee came along...

And Lizard was this awesome awesome awesome freak of a lizard creature.

Ouch I just realized I'm in the wrong forum.

Killer Croc is what this post is about. 'Scuse. embarrasment

Freaky Zeeky
laughing out loud

doctorstrongbad
Yeah we are talking about the lizard not some cheap DC rip off.

spencerspider
haha lizard is cool becuz he is peters friend but at the same time a very big enemy

Doc Ock
Originally posted by spencerspider
haha lizard is cool becuz he is peters friend but at the same time a very big enemy

Harry Osborn anyone?? stick out tongue wink

spencerspider
ya that him too i thought about mentioning him because i love seeing them fight

bballplayer123
ok yeah thatd be cool if they had the goblin and lizard in the next one. Wont happen, but a nice thought I guess

spencerspider
i thought they would into cnnors alot more to set him up for 4 and i guess they r going to

bballplayer123
Yeah hes signed on for the third movie I think right? It seems about the right way to go with the movies but I heard while listening to the commentary on dvd(i was bored-what?) and they said they wanted to make something spiderman fans could agree with but couldnt sit down and write themselves. Just a little side fact there for further information. Another long, long post.

spencerspider
ya he singed on

bballplayer123
Yah cool theres something definately going on there I dont know but I cant wait to find out!

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by spencerspider
i thought they would into cnnors alot more to set him up for 4 and i guess they r going to

You realy need to stop spamming.

bballplayer123
Just wondering what exactly is spamming?

bballplayer123
Crappy posts(i dont know)? Thats what my brother told me.

Zod4Life
I hope that he's the villain in Spider-Man 4 and if he is,I can't wait to see how they do him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.