Versus- Saiyans vs Demons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
Who would win? Yomi, Mukuro, and Raizen or Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan (maxed out)?

I think that the saiyans would win.

spencerspider
the saiyans r like alot stronger than anything in yu yu hakusho

Ladyluck
saiyans...they'd kill any demon in a second

LordYomi13
Then How about, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, Yomi, M3, Raizen, and Mukuro against Gotenks (maxed out) and super saiyan four goku and ss4 vegeta?

shadow12
dunno sayins eventually

EvilCap America
Originally posted by LordYomi13
Then How about, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, Yomi, M3, Raizen, and Mukuro against Gotenks (maxed out) and super saiyan four goku and ss4 vegeta?

Ok first off DB:Gt isnt the same as DBZ.The characters in GT are ALOT weaker than their DBZ counterparts.Its like comparing the uber-powerful sword slinging Tenchi from the OVAs to the powerless wimpy version in Tenchi in Tokyo

Next the majority of the Yu Yu Hakusho characters dont really show TOO much power and even Yusukes sits at best around Saiyan Saga levels

Finally Gotenks is right behind Mystic Gohan in power making him the 3rd strongest hero in DBZ and able to wipe the field with all of them in an eyeblink

LordYomi13
I don't know cap, I don't think that within all of Yu Yu hakusho that the characters only level up to about saiyan saga level. I Might have to change my answer to the Yu Yu hakusho Team.

Phoenix Aska
well i like the yu yu hkausho team and i dislike dragonball z characters because so many people like them because they're already suppose to be the strongest in the universe...if you think about it the z fighters would easily win but if they were to fight in a tournament and DO NOTgo super saiyan and stay in their ordinary form then they would have a challenge

spencerspider
no they can fly and kamehameha yusuke's ass lol then he dead

Darth Macabre
Saiyans can destroy the planet in the blink of an eye.

Saiyans win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.