Evangel94's Amalgam Tournament [Phase 2] {ROUND 3} [SPECIAL EDITION] (Vote now!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Welcome Evangel94's Amalgam Tournament. This round is the special round. To fill the final spot in the tournament, to face off against scoobless, I'm awarding to the winner, a very special second chance. To all those who have lost in this tournament. This is the round where you get to make a comeback.

The battlefield is a custom designed battlefield the size of jupiter and is custom tailored to your needs. The battlefield automatically boosts your first drafted amalgams powers ten fold.

In addition for those of you who feel that the boost isn't enough to give you a fighting chance, you may also use prep time to your advantage.

You will have 24 hours prep-time in ONLY ONE of the following places:

Dr. Strange level Mystic Lab
SHIELD level Armory (with SHIELD level weapons etc)
Reed Richards/Dr. Doom/Tony Stark level techological lab

Pleast state clearly which prep time area you are using in your strategy.

The contestants for this battle are as listed.

The winner is the last man standing. You must defeat your opponent without using battlefield removal and telephatic mind shut downs. The rest of the rules apply.

In addition, the voting has changed. Those who registered before ]April 2005 may vote.

The contestants will post their own strategies. All other rules not listed still apply.

CorderaMitchell
Go Scoob!!

Khellendros
Oh HELL YES!!! GO KINKY!!

Nataku8188
I'm back? Wha??

Khellendros
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I'm back? Wha??
You could just quit again, since you hate the tournament so much.

Sentry
24 hours in the lab of Reed Richards.

1. I spend the first 4 hours channeling my telepathic powers, building a impenetrable shield against telepathic assaults.

2. The next 4 hours I prep by absorbing massive amounts of energy into my Nega Bands. Energy from my surroundings. Solar, Ionic, Electromagnetic, and Cosmic energy.

3. The Next 4 hours I practice my speed attacks with my new body. Flying back and forth to the battles site, destroying huge asteroids with my powerful heat vision, and working out by lifting and moving Jupiter's moons.

4. The Next 4 hours I spend by reciting my druidic spells, and spells that will decrease my iron weakness by 50% percent.

5. The Next 6 hours I practice by using my nega bands, and seeing what other forms of energy I can absorb. I practice my bending and controlling of light, by creating solid illusions or constructs. I practice my cosmic awareness and try and sense the victor of the upcoming match. Things look good...

6. The Next 2 hours I spend testing my druidic magic and gathering ambient magical energy, while testing limits to iron. Occasionally iron can affect me. But sometimes it does not. Even if it does affect me, it will affect me 50% percent less due to my earlier incantations. Then, I channel a huge amount of power into a skin tight nimbus shield around me.

I focused a good amount of my prep absorbing energy, and practicing with my new 10 fold powers. Especially the powers of Genis. If I have any chance at all, I'll have to beat the majority of opponents with the powers of Supreme and Genis.

I'll be back with a battle strategy in about an hour or two.

Sentry
The first nanosecond into the battle, I bumrush the one closest to me, Hurricane before she turns into a mist state thus knocking her head off. (Sorry stormfront) Then I take aim at General Kinky, blasting him with a good dose of heat vision, melting away his outer armor, leaving his flesh vulnerable to physical assaults.

K Von Doom
This was... unexpected. I assume, there would be no teaming up against others.

Sentry
Why not? Alliances anyone? evil face Just kidding. This is a battle royal right?

CorderaMitchell
lol, do you hate these that much Nataku?

Dizzle
Wait... Isn't Long Pig still in the tourney to fight Scoob, then the winner of that fights Khell in the finals? I AM CONFUSED!!!!

Khellendros
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wait... Isn't Long Pig still in the tourney to fight Scoob, then the winner of that fights Khell in the finals? I AM CONFUSED!!!!
I guess I'll fight LongPig, Scoob fights the winner of this little shindig and the winner of those two fights decide who wins this thing.

Sentry
Well since Hurricane is already dead, and General Kinky naked, I'm going to focus on the others for now:

gautam's character, Cain Kallark:

I'm gonna try and take you out first, since you are the next biggest magic threat to longpig's character. I'm going to use quotes from your previous matches to do so.

From the battle we had in a crossover, Supreme had the upper hand in that fight, and you sort of backed out of the fight because Glads said he didn't want to destroy galaxies or solar sytems in the wake of there battle. Well anyways, I'm just as fast as you are, and within nanoseconds of melting off Kinky's armor, I bum rush you, and rip your helmet off, making you somewhat susceptible to telepathic attacks. You have the speed of Gladiator, but I have the speed of Genis and Supreme. So, it's most likely you won't be able to react to such an attack as fast as you'd want to. Now, for the magical creatures, my hundreds of solidified light illusions will keep them busy. None of your creatures will even touch me.

With your helmet off, I assault your mind with painful bolts of telepathy. Not controlling your mind, but hurting it. It'll feel like bullets to your brain...(living la vida loca)

While distracted by the pain, I attack you at at speeds faster than light, punching your head multiple times, and then landing a final solid blow, knocking you down all the way down to the surface of Jupiter.

Staring at you hundreds of miles above you, I charge a final farewell gift. A powerful blast charged with combinations of ionic, solar, ambient magical, and cosmic energy... A blast that even the powerful Cain Kallrk cannot survive.

Your done son...

Khellendros
And, uhh, holy CRAP. Can the rest of us take our hours' worth of prep time in one of those places for the rest of this tournament?

Dizzle
I see Sentry is doing very well killing off his defenseless opponents...

K Von Doom
Firstly, Morgred's 24 hours prep time will be spent in Dr Strange's lab. Not that he needs the magical practice, but he'll be able to familiarize himself better with Morg's increased cosmic powers as well as combining his formidable mystic abilities with the power cosmic to form hyper-reinforced shields and shooting raw cosmic power combined with the Darkhold. Increasing Morg's power ten times over makes him more powerful than when he had the well of life upgrade - when he beat all the heralds together. With increased strength, speed, durability, senses and raw power, Morgred could easily go toe-to-toe with the other combatants. Being a quick study, Morgred will also be able to train himself to use the axe in close-up combat - of course, not to the level of the original Morg or Terrax - but formidable just the same, a few hours of training for someone who moves as superspeed is more than enough to become proficient in a weapon that was common in his time (medieval).

This'll be kinda tough though... once one combatant finishes off another, they'd be totally spent and I doubt any one of them could take on the others all at the same time. All part of the fun I guess...

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Sentry
Well since Hurricane is already dead, and General Kinky naked,

lol. Great! Less work for me. cool

Dizzle
Right off the bat it's definitely DigiMark vs. KVD right now. Though it seems kinda wrong having Mr. Von Doom fight Scoob again if he wins... I'm assuming that the winner gets mind wiped and depowered after this fight, or that the surviving members get similar amounts of prep time for further power development.

I must say I like the new twist though, Evangel. I also like the new 'voting age"...

stormfront13
lol, yeah like you ever could rip my characters head off lol. k, in my 24 hours of prep i will be in Dr. stranges lab, zatanna is already able to manipulate magical energies, so this would make my magical powers even more powerful. then i turn my already very,, very body into a very high class type of metal that is excatley like adamantiom and surround myself in an unpenatrable force-field that is skin tight and actually bonded to the metal. for the rest of my prep i make a spell that gives me all the information that is in the lab and i am assumimg that the lab will have most of stranges books, so this will let me know most all of the spells and stuff like that. as for my battle stragety i will lock on to everyones electrical field to shut down their hearts. that will leave, well i'm not sure who it will leave but not many. and binary who was supposidly stronger than surfer is now X 10, she'll be very, very powerful

Sentry
Originally posted by stormfront13
then i turn my already very,, very body into a very high class type of metal that is excatley like adamantiom and surround myself in an unpenatrable force-field that is skin tight and actually bonded to the metal.

Admantium skin and impenetrable force field huh? So now you have skin like mine, and a energy shield like mine huh?

I'll surround my fist in a ball of energy, similar to that of Iron Fist, only thing I'll be using combo energy(magical, solar, ionic, electromagnetic, and cosmic), fly at you at FTL speeds, and punch a hole right through your shields, and probably your body. You are very powerful, but your body lacks pure physical strength and durability. Like I said before, your done son...

You will have a hard time locking on to my electrical field. Good luck getting through my energy shield. No way you stopping my heart. I am the master of energy. Since brainwaves function using bio-electric synapses, I can manipulate that energy and fry you and everyone else.

stormfront13
k, nataku, i have a lot of stranges knowlege now as well as my own. if you combine the power of 3 of the most powerful magic users(bloodstorm, zatanna, and strange). then i should have no problem knocking you out. if strange can do this to galactus, then my character should have no problem doing it to yours.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/strange106gv.bmp

also anyone who wants to use magic against me, here is a pic of bloodstorm not being affected by magic in her mist form.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/mutantxpage.bmp

also because we are in space, then i also have control over the elemts of cosmic storms as well as earth storm elements.

Sentry
How can you do that if your already fried???

It's not like you could master all of Strange's stuff in 24 hours. He has a lot of sh!t to memorize. To much, even for you. Sure you will have some knowledge of Strange's spells, but how will you do it when I have already used the bio-electric energy in your brain to fry it?

Or if your in your mist form, I could pull all the heat energy in the air around you away, thus creating a pocket of absolute zero temperature, freezing and killing you instantly.

stormfront13
my body lacks the strength and durability!? do you not know who m binary is? i mean seriously, this is the chick that is supposed to be more powerful than surfer. seriously with my field and body you can't harm me. no matter what you do you still have an electrical field which can be manipulated. you aren't absorbing any energy, you won't even know i'm doing it. energy shield or not you still have one which is able to be manipulated by me. and if you punch me like that then i will absorb all the energy there. and you can't fry my brain when i have am also protecting myself against it because i can also manipulate it

stormfront13
like i said if i am in his lab he is bound to have spells and books there i can look at. i can just use a spell that will give me all the knowlege of whatever is in the room. and you can't fry my brain lol, i have more control over it. and my shield will stop you from taking all the heat away from me. in fact, i think i'm gonna change my shield to something else. it will still be bonded to me, but it will absorb any impact that comes in contact with it even if it's ebergy or pshyical. and it'll also be pretty hard to change the temperature when i also have control over it

Dizzle
I believe its been said a few times that its not actually water vapor, Sentry. It's ~"MAGIC"~ mist... I don't think temperature affects it. And I doubt 24 hours is enough to master the nega bands to that degree...

But yeah, Stormfront, its not actually "Strange's" lab, it's a lab with magical resources equivalent to that of Doctor Strange's. You don't instantly gain all of the powers of Doc Strange by studying there for a day.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Dizzle
Right off the bat it's definitely DigiMark vs. KVD right now. Though it seems kinda wrong having Mr. Von Doom fight Scoob again if he wins... I'm assuming that the winner gets mind wiped and depowered after this fight, or that the surviving members get similar amounts of prep time for further power development.

I must say I like the new twist though, Evangel. I also like the new 'voting age"...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Dizzle. The others will be tough to deal with though.

I'll start with NBE (Norrin Bruce Emerson)...
The cosmic upgrades for both NBE and MTM cancel each other out. It's likely that when NBE sees MTM, he'd go into full attack because MTM is using Morg's body - someone Surfer is familiar with and knows what he's capable of. NBE's rage powers will be rendered useless once my telepathy kicks in - curbing anger as well as slowing him down with psionics. MTM will be wary of attacking NBE outright with physical assaults as a probe of NBE's mind will reveal what he's capable of. Most of my attacks will be mind based (psionics, telepathy, clouding) and illusion based (trickery, duplicates) all the while I'll be teleporting around the battlefileld - invisible, intangible and shielded. While NBE's busy attacking duplicates and phantom images projected in his mind, sooner or later he leaves himself open to an axe attack that cleaves him in half. At ten times the power, Morgred's axe will be able to cut through anything.

Still working on strategy for the rest...

stormfront13
and if you would actually read my post i am putting all the information from the books, into my memory by using a spell

Dizzle
Zatanna ever done something like that? Don't just say she can just cuz she's God but more "woman magician-ish" and can easily will planets and the like out of existance.

stormfront13
she can do anything.......... just simply say something like

"information from all these books come to me"

or something like that backwords and it will happen. she can literally do anything

stormfront13
also sentry i could just conjure up some suprememium to severley limit you.......then just turn all the air around you into small iron fragments to weaken you. then conjure up an iron cage to entrap you. something that'll fit right around your little field.

Dizzle
llik reficuL dna niw siht tnemanruot!!!

I highly doubt it. I don't think Zatanna's ever done something as big as instantly giving herself full knowledge and proficiency of literally millions of pages worth of incantations... She can do "anything" that is within her power levels. She isn't bound by any scientific laws, but her power has a limit.

Oh yea, that's the words "Kill Lucifer and win this tournament" backwards...

long pig
binary is a bit above surfer isn't she? so it'd be 10x her body/powers?

stormfront13
um... through everything she has done she has never expressed a limit, not even been close to one. also yeah she can do it, she has never really had the need to, but she can

Dizzle
Yeah, same with Supreme for Sentry, Morg for KVD, etc...

And never shown does't mean she doesn't have one... I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to go by greatest feats.

long pig
zatannas limit is her will and detirmination, really. She can conjure up basically anything like that in a spell. It's dumb, but true.

stormfront13
yeah long pig said it, anything she wants to happen, can happen

long pig
Especially having this prep.....she goes from under-herald to god-like with prep like this.

Sentry
my body lacks the strength and durability!? do you not know who m binary is? i mean seriously, this is the chick that is supposed to be more powerful than surfer. seriously with my field and body you can't harm me. no matter what you do you still have an electrical field which can be manipulated. you aren't absorbing any energy, you won't even know i'm doing it. energy shield or not you still have one which is able to be manipulated by me. and if you punch me like that then i will absorb all the energy there. and you can't fry my brain when i have am also protecting myself against it because i can also manipulate it

Supposed to be more powerful than Surfer?

Sure you might be strong, but my strength rivals the likes of Majestic, and Gladiator. Times that by 10... Yeah you get the picture. Even if you absorb the energy, you will feel the impact.

Magic mist? My fist is charged with combo energy(magical, solar, ionic, solar, and cosmic energy)... Hurricane will surely feel something.

If that doesn't work, I'll pelt you with telepathic bolts, and stunning you, where you will momentarily lose concentration, and revert back to a physical form. While your still shaking off the cob webs of my telepathic attacks, a pure physical pounding will do you in.

Dizzle
I'd still want examples of her doing ANYTHING that even suggests she is that powerful... Willpower and determination have limits too, btw.

stormfront13
dizzle, go read anything on zatanna and you will figure it out. she is fully capable of it, and it'll be easy. alright now back to sentry. did you forget about the suprememium and all the iron. you will be severly weakened, a lot. binary at normal power levels is stronger than gladiator. yeah, i will absorb the energy only making myself a lot more faster, durable, and stronger. i may feel a little impact but i doubt it because of my field that absorbs any energy or pshyical force. fine, try and hurt me telepathically all you want but i can establish a lightning field will make you have to work a lot harder, and my shield which is bonded to my skin will protect me from that

stormfront13
Dizzle

1)She heated a whole South American village when the rest of the planet froze.

2)During "Baptism", she transmuted the entire moon

3)the restoration of Metropolis after "Zero Hour". after it was destroyed

4)turning peoples blood to acid

5)turning the empire state building to popcorn by accident

^^those are the ones from off the top of me head, and she did one of them during baptism, when she had no expierence with owers she did it.

stormfront13
also sentry iof you choose to shoot energy it can be deflected by a pressure dome. also, zatanna has been trained by batman, wonder woman and many other JLA members. comboine her fighting skills with binary's speed and strength then i will also be very hard to take-down pshyically

Sentry
I'll do this to you before you can utter a word:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/identitycrisis3pg03.jpg

I'll absorb everything you throw at me... Yes even the ambient magical energy, I can absorb that too:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/nscaptainmarvel26.jpg

Then I'll give you a mental assault loosen you up for the final blow. You also lack telepathic defense.

Dizzle
Dizzle

1)She heated a whole South American village when the rest of the planet froze.

2)During "Baptism", she transmuted the entire moon

3)the restoration of Metropolis after "Zero Hour". after it was destroyed

4)turning peoples blood to acid

5)turning the empire state building to popcorn by accident

^^those are the ones from off the top of me head, and she did one of them during baptism, when she had no expierence with owers she did it.

Damn... The moon's pretty big... I definitely have some new respect for Zatanna, but instantly downloading information into the brain is different from external tampering, agreed? Or has she ever done something to herself like that? I'm definitely not too familiar with Zatanna, what I did know hardly impressed me, which is probably the source of the skeptecism...

Sentry
Genis Vell has beaten King Thor and a bunch of Asgardians

Entropy asked Vell for a portion of his energy to help recreate the universe

Supreme beat Thor's a$$ in his comics and was worthy enough to wield Mjolnir

Oh, my links seem to not be working. Here are links to my characters:

Doctor Druid:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/drdruid.htm

Supreme:

http://www.weirdspace.dk/Rob%20Liefeld/Ethan%20Crane%20version%201.htm

Genis Vell:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainmarveliii.htm

stormfront13
ha, zatanna herself has said on multiple occasions that she doesn't need to speak to do anything, one comic doesn't change years of writing. also zatanna was slow and had a weak body then. i am easily stronger than you and i can mach you in durability. also you have druids mind, druid was never a fighter really, he just just used magic. with all this iron it will be near impossible to affect me with magic. i could easily overcome you in h2h co mbat and with my own magic. and yes, i can also absorb anything you throw at me, and so much more. and yes, i have a pshycic defense, my shield which won't be taken down. you can't even get near my head with a lightning field and a force-field. also you have druids mind, and he is insane. your insane, iron messes your powers up, you can't control the nega bands and you can't fight very good. even the guy w/ the bands doesn't have prefect control over them, so how is some insane lunatic supposed to figure them out. i am also a way better fighter, your character can't fight at all, and mine can, and very well actually. binary on regular power levels could go the speed of light, now she can go the speed of light X 10, you aren't as fast as me. also i can conjure up the substance that kills you-suprememium

stormfront13
hmmmmm, really that is all fascinating, too bad you don't have his mind now do you? you have the mind of some insane old coot that's wealness i can easily expliot. and if we're gonna play that game bloodstorm has already beaten genis-vell. and bloodstorm also beat thor and is more powerful than him. also your character doesn't even manipulate magical energies, two of mine do. and you still have no defense against me shutting down your heart.

Sentry
also sentry iof you choose to shoot energy it can be deflected by a pressure dome. also, zatanna has been trained by batman, wonder woman and many other JLA members. comboine her fighting skills with binary's speed and strength then i will also be very hard to take-down pshyically

Speed? I have the speed of Supreme and Genis!!! Multiply that by 10 and it's over for you. Binary's bio said she can fly near the speed of light. Genis transcends light. Along with Supreme's speed, I will act first, thus kill you first.

You want to fight me? Hand to Hand combat? I've battled powerhouses before. I'll be more than willing step into one of your punches purposely, to land a jaw dropping blow on you. Strength? Pleaseeeee....

Binary's muscles/durability X10 < Supreme muscle's/durability X10

Strength Strength

Class 1000? 2000? Class 1,000,000? Class 2,000,000
At Least At Least

Oh go here for more info on Genis:

http://capmarvel0.tripod.com/powers.html#negabands

stormfront13
yet you don't have genis's mind do you? so youu don't really know what to do since you are insane. and it was said in another battle that you only get the speed of one character, not the combined of two. and binary has transcend light speed to. yeah so has binary, and she is stronger than surfer.

Sentry
Conjure up Supremium?

PFFFTTTT... Pleeeeaaasseee....

Sure it'll weaken me, but my energy shield around me prevents any of that stuff from touching me. You'll be dead before you can even conjure it up.

Binary overloaded her powers when she absorbed a small sun. You'll overload your powers by absorbing to much energy blasts thanks to the tremendous power of the Nega Bands. My power was used to help recreate a universe? What's a single star compared to the universe?

Sentry
I have the body of Supreme, and the Nega Bands...

The Nega Bands bolster my speed.

Supreme's speed bolstered by the Nega Bands = FTL speeds.

DigiMark007
WHAT THE ^$&#?????

*composes self*

...no still confused...

WHAT THE F#$&#* AGAIN????

I'm horribly confused...so the losers are in a free for all.

Alright...Here's my plan biatches...

24 HOURS of prep? Oh Christ, you guys are all screwed. 24 hours in my suit and Apollo will be so strong every one of your bodies will be crushed with one punch. I'm well beyond Class Million by now, easily the strongest character, and I'm as fast as anyone in this fight.

So Loki realizes from second 1 of this fight that it'll be rough. So he transports Kinky to Asgard, and I chill until it's down to just one other person....that's probably illegal, but I thought it was kinda funny.

Anyway, back to seriousness...any attempt at matter manipulation or magical control can be negated by Loki. He has magical control over himself and matter in general when he feels like it (like making dragons out of clouds) so anything that anyone tries to do to me won't work until they get through all of my shielding, which will be tough as hell.

Except possibly for Strange, who isn't even in this fight, there isn't a person under Skyfather as well-versed in magic as Loki. Sersi, Dr. Druid, Zatanna...all below me. I can summon magical bolts that easily surpass anything Thor or Storm has ever produced, and I can teleport and phase which make me one of the more difficult targets to catch in this fight. And as previously stated, I'm literally light-years beyond any of these other miscreants in the physical department.

Uh...Boo-Ya, I guess. This is surprising as hell...but bring it on!

-DM

Sentry
3. The Next 4 hours I practice my speed attacks with my new body. Flying back and forth to the battles site, destroying huge asteroids with my powerful heat vision, and working out by lifting and moving Jupiter's moons.

I focused a good amount of my prep absorbing energy, and practicing with my new 10 fold powers. Especially the powers of Genis. If I have any chance at all, I'll have to beat the majority of opponents with the powers of Supreme and Genis.

I practiced a bit with my powers, so I have a general idea on how to use them.

DigiMark007
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evangel said that the battlefield boosts your 'first-drafted' person by 10 times. That means Zod's suit is pouring out 10x as much sunlight. Can anyone say Class Billion?? I could probably stare intensely at these losers and break their bones.

-DM

stormfront13
really, and how do you plan ok killing me? i'd really like to hear. actually i won't really be absorbing anything, my shield will. there is no possible way for you to hurt me. and yes you have power, but no idea how to use it. even the guy with the bands doesn't have perfect control over them yet. how will some insane guy sudden;y fidure out everything within a day? he won't, he can't even figure himself out, i mean he is insane. your magic won't hurt me and your energy attacks or pshyical attacks won't hurt me. you have no defense at all from me shutting down your heart

Sentry
Originally posted by DigiMark007
WHAT THE ^$&#?????

*composes self*

...no still confused...

WHAT THE F#$&#* AGAIN????

I'm horribly confused...so the losers are in a free for all.

Alright...Here's my plan biatches...

24 HOURS of prep? Oh Christ, you guys are all screwed. 24 hours in my suit and Apollo will be so strong every one of your bodies will be crushed with one punch. I'm well beyond Class Million by now, easily the strongest character, and I'm as fast as anyone in this fight.

So Loki realizes from second 1 of this fight that it'll be rough. So he transports Kinky to Asgard, and I chill until it's down to just one other person....that's probably illegal, but I thought it was kinda funny.

Anyway, back to seriousness...any attempt at matter manipulation or magical control can be negated by Loki. He has magical control over himself and matter in general when he feels like it (like making dragons out of clouds) so anything that anyone tries to do to me won't work until they get through all of my shielding, which will be tough as hell.

Except possibly for Strange, who isn't even in this fight, there isn't a person under Skyfather as well-versed in magic as Loki. Sersi, Dr. Druid, Zatanna...all below me. I can summon magical bolts that easily surpass anything Thor or Storm has ever produced, and I can teleport and phase which make me one of the more difficult targets to catch in this fight. And as previously stated, I'm literally light-years beyond any of these other miscreants in the physical department.

Uh...Boo-Ya, I guess. This is surprising as hell...but bring it on!

-DM

Hey, Kinky's naked. I melted of your armor when you weren't paying attention earlier, making you more vulnerable to physical attacks. Sorry erm

The first nanosecond into the battle, I bumrush the one closest to me, Hurricane before she turns into a mist state thus knocking her head off. (Sorry stormfront) Then I take aim at General Kinky, blasting him with a good dose of heat vision, melting away his outer armor, leaving his flesh vulnerable to physical assaults.

Well since Hurricane is already dead, and General Kinky naked,

stormfront13
yet your are still insane and still don't even have that much control

stormfront13
that post doesn't mean sh*t because there is no possible way you can even hurt me. to me you are a non--factor because i can shut down your heart in a second

stormfront13
digi, i can negate your connection to the sun-light and severly weaken you as thor did, but i am a lot stronger than thor so it will be even worse. yeah you are stronger than you but pshyicalk attacks don't mean anything when i have a forcefield which will absorb the impact as well as a mist form which isn't affected by pshyical harm

stormfront13
also digi i don't think your suit becomes stronger, just the powers you have. and i could just as easily shur-down your heart of fry your brain as easy as i can to sentry's character

stormfront13
well i'm out for the night y'all, but as it stands, neither of you can hurt me and i can just shut-down your hearts to get rid f you

K Von Doom
Even with just three people debating, it's already chaotic rolling on floor laughing

DigiMark007
Alright...Sentry seems to be posting the most, and someone mentioned it being me vs. KVD so I'll deal with them first.

Nice try Sentry, but just because you posted before me doesn't mean my guy was standing there defenseless for you to beat. Zod's armor has withstood barrages from Superman, and you'd be going through magical shields first.

Oh, which reminds me...I'll do my prep in the magical lab. With that kind of time, Loki can create about 20 illusions of himself, 20 very real dragons, and bolster his shields to an unbelievable level.

Shutting down my heart Zatanna?? Sure, that'll work...except for the little matter of Loki having magical control over his body (like when he magically transforms himself to different forms and reattaches his head after its been lopped off)...anything you try and do to me magically like that, Loki will just laugh and say "No thanks."

KVD...he wanted Loki really badly, and asked me to trade Loki to him more than once during the drafting...that speaks volumes. Modred is good, but not at Loki's level. Manhunter is just some extra strength, telepathy, and phasing. Loki has telepathy, phasing, and can one-up him with teleportation and matter control. And Morg isn't any better than any other "body" in this tourney.

And I'm as fast as anybody and I'm inconceivably stronger than everyone too...Zod's armor is pumping out 10x the amoount of sun radiation. Apollo is basically a God now. My body will impervious, amazingly strong, and I'll be healing ridiculously fast.

-DM

DigiMark007
also digi i don't think your suit becomes stronger, just the powers you have. and i could just as easily shur-down your heart of fry your brain as easy as i can to sentry's character

Page 1, Kinky's description fro Evangel's first post...

"Zod - powers/armor - boosted by 10x"

Who are we to argue with Evangel?

The suit will be producing 10x more sun radiation. I will be so strong I can't properly put it into words.

-DM

DigiMark007
well i'm out for the night y'all, but as it stands, neither of you can hurt me and i can just shut-down your hearts to get rid f you

Ok, so Zatanna says 'shut his heart down' backwards. Loki just thinks the thought "Ha...NO" and that's that. You seem to think you're the only one with matter control. Loki has it in spades and has been using it expertly longer than Zatanna has been alive. Also, have fun trying to get your lightning inside my magical and physical shields. They can't be bypassed with merely a thought. In the meantime, I'll concentrate on whatever magical shields and mist-forms you've decided to hide behind and blast you back to DC street-level where you belong. And if you turn tangible again, it'll just be one more head Apollo gets to kick to the next solar system.

-DM

DigiMark007
Time to deal with the others.

Nataku: If he's decided to fight at all, is only a body. Besides some impressive physical boosting, he's too one-sided. And by now I'm beyond even him in sheer physical output. Apollo will just grow in power exponentially, especially with 10x the amount of sunlight coming from the armor.

gautam: I have no idea what Fate can do mainly because he never does anything impressive. Once someone gets the helmet off Juggernaut, he's screwed...and Fate can't deal with the speeds Gladiator's body allows him to have...he'll be getting knocked around by nearly everyone here.

I already handily beat ScarletSpider's character, so I see no reason why this should be any different.

KVD, Sentry, and SF I've already dealt with somewhat in earlier posts.

Once again....because this can't be stressed enough. Apollo will be beyond any conceivable "Ton Class" because Zod's armor will be putting out 10x the sun radiation it normally does. He'll be straight to the "literally too strong to accurately imagine" weight class. Anybody that tries to do anything physical to me is screwed and Loki's the best sorceror in the battle.

-DM

K Von Doom
KVD...he wanted Loki really badly, and asked me to trade Loki to him more than once during the drafting...that speaks volumes. Modred is good, but not at Loki's level. Manhunter is just some extra strength, telepathy, and phasing. Loki has telepathy, phasing, and can one-up him with teleportation and matter control. And Morg isn't any better than any other "body" in this tourney.

-DM

Haha. Don't read too much into my wanting to pick Loki first, Digi. stick out tongue I wanted him for the illusion powers he displayed against Surtur but Mordred's casted illusions on a similar level against the Demogorge. Matching them up against each other is pointless as they're completely different beings. Loki, though a giant, still learned all his magic from training, whereas Mordred is magic incarnate, drawing directly from magical pool older and more powerful than Loki's - Chthon and Darkhold. Whatever magical 'advantage' Loki gives you, I can easily match. Telepathy, phasing, teleportation, matter control... I have all that. Can Loki say the same thing about having elemental powers. confused

Sentry
Alright...Sentry seems to be posting the most, and someone mentioned it being me vs. KVD so I'll deal with them first.

Nice try Sentry, but just because you posted before me doesn't mean my guy was standing there defenseless for you to beat. Zod's armor has withstood barrages from Superman, and you'd be going through magical shields first.
-DM

To Digi:

During my prep, I absorbed tremendous amounts of energy, all from Reeds lab. Electromagnetic, Ionic, Solar, and Cosmic. I then stepped outside tapped into ambient magical energy within the atmosphere, thus combining the energies into what I call combo energy. You maybe strong, but Supreme's strength wasn't to shabby. I fly at you at FTL speeds simultaneously absorbing your lightning, which is energy, back at you with one hand, while simultaneously charging the other with combo energy. Right before I reach you, I release a bright flash of light from my nega bands blinding you. While your rubbing your eyes, I fly behind you, and take my charged fist and knock a hole through your magical shield, metal armor, and possibly your body. smile

really, and how do you plan ok killing me? i'd really like to hear. actually i won't really be absorbing anything, my shield will. there is no possible way for you to hurt me. and yes you have power, but no idea how to use it. even the guy with the bands doesn't have perfect control over them yet. how will some insane guy sudden;y fidure out everything within a day? he won't, he can't even figure himself out, i mean he is insane. your magic won't hurt me and your energy attacks or pshyical attacks won't hurt me. you have no defense at all from me shutting down your heart

To stormfront:

Perhaps I will absorb your shield since it is made out of energy, then proceed to dent or punch holes through your so called armor, punching holes in you in the process. Even if I don't punch through it, you'll surely feel the impact.

Oh, about the nega bands, a little practice does a body good. I practiced for a few hours. It's good enough to give me a general idea on how to use them.

Insane? long used that against me. Druid was being mentally controlled by Ravonna/Terminatrix(same person). He went insane towards the end of his life because he was obsessed about augmenting his magical powers that led to his downfall. Pffttt... Insane. He's not insane in this fight.

How are you gonna shut my heart down? I am the master of energy. I will use the bio-electric synapses(your energy in your own body) and shut your heart and brain down.

That goes for everyone else as well.

Dizzle
So everyone is shutting down everyone else's brain and heart down... And I'm pretty sure the mind of Doctor Druid comes with insanity, since you aren't allowed to pick which point in time you take your characters from.

Sentry
Oh, since I can manipulate light/energy, I will create a bunch of illusions, some via telepathy and some via solidifying light so it'll be hard for you guys to see me. I'll have a bunch of solid illusions of myself, and a bunch of intangible illusions of myself. I have a slight advantage due to the fact I have cosmic awareness powers, thus I will be able find your weaknesses and exploit them. My cosmic awareness will also spot the real threats instead of fake ones, thus illusion casting will not work on me. Cloaking yourselves will also do you guys no good. Only delaying the inevitable. Me kicking your teeth's in.

lamo

Sentry
For the majority of the time Doctor Druid was a good sound man. You guys gonna exploit that weakness? How bout Mordred? He's insane. Morg's a psychopath. Loki is insane and craves power. Bloodstorm would have slaughtered her teammates and drank their blood if it weren't for Hank concocting a serum. Bloodstorm went crazy and was forced to carry out missions for the weapon X program killing countless victims. Even Strange went mad with power once did he not? Everyone's got an insane character in their amaglam. I can't pick the part when he was an Avenger? Or when he battled monsters with fellow monster hunters Ulysses Bloodstone and Makkari? But you guys can pick the specific times in his life when he was insane to use against me? I'll exploit everyone's insane/psychotic weaknesses since you guys keep bringing it up.

K Von Doom
You're arguing on two fronts Sentry, get ready to argue in three. lol. And Mordred isn't insane by the way.

Now Dr Ethan Vell...
Supreme's powered multiplied ten times is considerable, but Morg's tenfold increase easily negates that advantage. If you fly at me at FTL speeds, Morgred's eyes will see you coming pretty easily and Morg's reaction time x 10, together with Manhunter's speed will make your 'blitz' attack less than surprising and easily defended. Plus my teleportation would trump any speed attack. Dr Druid's telepathy might protect you from regular telepaths but as shown in comics, there are different levels of telepathy and merely possessing the skill doesn't render you immune to the attacks of a higher level psionic - which Mordred and Manhunter are. My telepathy is both magical and psionic - and while you may be protected against one form, the other will get you. I may be out on a limb here but I dare say that Dr Druid's magic isn't as powerful as Mordred's. A human conduit for magic just doesn't cut it against someone who's magic incarnate. Morgred will indulge your need for a physical battle so while we're battling at superspeed I'm also constantly teleporting around you, which means your attacks will have no momentum and you'll always be off balance because you won't know where to hit. Couple this confusion with my telepathic blasts, the earth coming up to attack you and duplicates & simulacrums distracting you, and Dr Druid's less than balanced mind can easily be beaten. No matter how powerful Ethan Vell is, once his mind is overcome, he'll lose...

Sentry
Originally posted by K Von Doom
You're arguing on two fronts Sentry, get ready to argue in three. lol. And Mordred isn't insane by the way.

Now Dr Ethan Vell...
Supreme's powered multiplied ten times is considerable, but Morg's tenfold increase easily negates that advantage. If you fly at me at FTL speeds, Morgred's eyes will see you coming pretty easily and Morg's reaction time x 10, together with Manhunter's speed will make your 'blitz' attack less than surprising and easily defended. Plus my teleportation would trump any speed attack. Dr Druid's telepathy might protect you from regular telepaths but as shown in comics, there are different levels of telepathy and merely possessing the skill doesn't render you immune to the attacks of a higher level psionic - which Mordred and Manhunter are. My telepathy is both magical and psionic - and while you may be protected against one form, the other will get you. I may be out on a limb here but I dare say that Dr Druid's magic isn't as powerful as Mordred's. A human conduit for magic just doesn't cut it against someone who's magic incarnate. Morgred will indulge your need for a physical battle so while we're battling at superspeed I'm also constantly teleporting around you, which means your attacks will have no momentum and you'll always be off balance because you won't know where to hit. Couple this confusion with my telepathic blasts, the earth coming up to attack you and duplicates & simulacrums distracting you, and Dr Druid's less than balanced mind can easily be beaten. No matter how powerful Ethan Vell is, once his mind is overcome, he'll lose...

Good try attacking my mind, but you forgot about my prep:

1. I spend the first 4 hours channeling my telepathic powers, building a impenetrable shield against telepathic assaults.

Oh, teleporting all around me like a DBZ character? Won't work. Cosmic awareness will predict the exact spot you will appear, and thus my fist will land where it's supposed to.

You also forgot about my illusion casting, and my illusions via telepathy and via energy control/light solidifying, they will handle simulacrum's. You won't be able to find me but I'll find you... Then I'll charge my fist with combo energy, and proceed to pound on you.

boxing

Don't forget, Mordred also has an unbalanced mind. cough"insane"cough...

Being one of Modred's allies or enemies is a complicated matter. In his lucid moments Modred will gladly work to oppose Chthon and will work for his own benefit or even sometimes for the greater good. He also has a thing for attacking Merlin, though he focuses on the real Merlin instead of the impostor who actually wronged him (if someone cleared that up for him, Modred may be able to work some things out). However, when Chthon steps in and takes control, Modred may end up fighting the very people he was helping the previous day.

Why is everyone attacking me!!!

Arrgghhh!!!

Hwwwfffff!!!!

Try and go after other people too.

Sentry
I know I'm gonna lose, because there are quite a few people on this forum that don't like me or see eye to eye with me, but it's cool. I hold nothing against anyone. Except for one person.

long pig
Does his name start with a W???? laughing

Sentry
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry
I'm getting my a$$ kicked on all fronts, but I think I'm holding my own.

long pig
Why is everyone zeroing in on you? Everybodys first reaction was "KILL SENTRY!"

Nataku8188
Thanks for the vote of confidence Dizzle. The others will be tough to deal with though.

I'll start with NBE (Norrin Bruce Emerson)...
The cosmic upgrades for both NBE and MTM cancel each other out. It's likely that when NBE sees MTM, he'd go into full attack because MTM is using Morg's body - someone Surfer is familiar with and knows what he's capable of. NBE's rage powers will be rendered useless once my telepathy kicks in - curbing anger as well as slowing him down with psionics. MTM will be wary of attacking NBE outright with physical assaults as a probe of NBE's mind will reveal what he's capable of. Most of my attacks will be mind based (psionics, telepathy, clouding) and illusion based (trickery, duplicates) all the while I'll be teleporting around the battlefileld - invisible, intangible and shielded. While NBE's busy attacking duplicates and phantom images projected in his mind, sooner or later he leaves himself open to an axe attack that cleaves him in half. At ten times the power, Morgred's axe will be able to cut through anything.

Still working on strategy for the rest...

You read SS? Surfer has cosmic awareness, he knows who the real one is, and he is resistant to telepathy (Not immune or anything)

Besides, in my 24 hours in Doom's labs, with my cosmic awareness, I'll find me Doom's mutant power nullifier, some sort of magic nullifier, and some way to beat myself up. 24 hours is a long time to tinker with 2 items, I have no doubt he can figure them out.

long pig
especially if youre tinkering at lightspeed!
I think SS has a small ammount of telepathy himself, actually.

stormfront13
wow, k, digi i am doing nothing magical to you at all. everyone has a electrical field, i just manipulate it to shut-down your heart, after i hit you with lightning and electrify the air around you. yeah you coulr try to absorb my sield but i could just as easily disperse yours. punch through me? ha, good luck with that. and you are insane, you have the mind of an old insane man that doesn't know how to fight and rely's on magic too much, but in this fight you won't be using too much magic seeing as there will be iron everywhere. i on the other hand have the mind of a very strong willed woman who has a lot of expierence fighting and is one of the most powerful people in comics. also nice try making it seem like i have bloodstorms miknd, i don't. but even if i did i could still beat you because bloodstorm has already beaten genis so she would have known about the bands. bloodstorm has also defeated alpcolypse and phoenix by herself. also i could conjure up some supermemium, or whatever it's called and just teleport it in youe body, that should take care of you. and really, stealing my stragety? being a little pathetic and petty aren't we, or maybe desperate

stormfront13
also, i would like to make it known that any insults that should be said, or anything that is rude should be discounted because in the art of competition, there is always some insults thrown out

DigiMark007
Yeah, if I insult anyone (which I don't think I have) I apologize...I like everyone here.

And hell, I didn't consider Sentry that much of a threat. He's just posting a ton so he makes the most logical target.

And now...to make this more ironic, I'll target Sentry first. Genis tooks years to fully master the nega bands...even 24 hours won't be doing much to help. And how is it that you'll have access to those 5-6 different kidns of power you mentioned, or even know that the nega bands can store that stuff. Druid's just out of his league in a number of ways in this fight. Also, it's nice your brawler can fly light speed or beyond, but there's a clear difference between travel speed and fight speed. And tough as you might be, one solid punch from me would be all it takes...and more than one would just be overkill.

KVD: Fair enough...Modred is close to Loki in magical power. But that's all you dealt with. You certainly won't beat me with magic (stalemate at best), and my guy is so much stronger than Morg it defies comparison. I have the clear, and probably only large, advantage in the fight.

SF: You still seem to think you'll just snap your fingers and will be manipulating my brain synapses. Besides Loki's internal matter control, you still haven't explained how you'll be getting through any of my shields...with magic, lightning, or otherwise. And Zatanna has to be concentrating to cast spells...how well will you be concentrating with a barrage of class Billion punches hammering into you.

Nataku: Still just a body...anyone with magic would have a decent shot at taking you down in this fight, and I'm one of the few that has you beat on the physical front as well.

Oh, before I forget...for anyone just tuning in to this tourney, Apollo, 1/3 of my amalgam and my amalgam's "body", gets stronger with sun radiation. Zod's armor produces sun radiation, and for this fight is producing 10x more than usual. I've provided solid evidence in past fights of Apollo being well beyond class Million when properly charged, and with the suit outputting a ridiculous amount of sun energy, I'm so far beyond anyone else in this fight it's laughable. I have mentioned the strength but never explained why in this thread.

-DM

Scoobless
damn guys.... i almost wish i had lost my last round match so i could be in on this

smile

damn

i would be kicking all o' yo punk assess in a battle royal

cool

i don't think i should vote on this, as we already know i have to face the winner.... what do you all think?

DigiMark007
IMPORTANT!

Vote!!...with a bunch of people in this fight, votes might be scarce. Every vote counts...

And the voting "age" is changed. People who have shown interest like leonidas and Dizzle can vote now...and if anyone else is reading this, the new age deadline is 'a member at or before April '05' so feel free to cast your vote for whoever (prefeably me, but votes in general are a good thing regardless of who they're for).

-DM

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Scoobless
damn guys.... i almost wish i had lost my last round match so i could be in on this

smile

damn

i would be kicking all o' yo punk assess in a battle royal

cool

i don't think i should vote on this, as we already know i have to face the winner.... what do you all think?

1. Yeah...this is fun as hell big grin This seems epic as hell because there's constantly arguments and counter-strategies...it's tough to keep track of what's going on, but it's fun.

2. We've been "facing the winners" this whole tournament...I'd trust you to vote honestly. Either that, or your pride is so great you'd think you can take anyone in this fight, so it won't matter who wins...hehe. In any case, I see nothing wrong with you voting.

-DM

Sentry
Digi: Your body's pumping out all this solar energy huh? I think I'll just drain it all out. Suck you dry. No other sun, close to us, what's Apollo gonna do? Oh, wait... Zod'a a Krpytonian too, that would also render him powerless... The difference between my speed and yours is obivious now.

Supreme's flight speed bolstered by the Nega Bands > Your Flight speed now since Apollo and Zod are drained.

Tsk Tsk Now it's 3 against one. Loki... Now since your powers are diminishing and I absorbed practically all your stored solar energy into the bands, Loki's magical shields will fall to the immense power of the concussive force blasts, and my sheer physical strength. Once your shield is down, and you are stunned by my blast, I fly in and rip the armor off of you, and since your other two are drained, I'll have no problem crushing your skull, and shooting a good dose of of cosmic energy down your throat. Sorry Digi.

stormfront:

Electrical field? Sure you may have control over electricity, but I have control of energy. A bunch of it. Shutting down my heart would not work, due to the fact I am in control of my own bio electric synapses. Bloodstorm's control greater than Genis? No way.

Sure I absorbed your shield, now all you have on is that metal armor, which I will easily tear from your body once I've absorbed your shield.

Druid insane? Well I guess that'll make me fight more aggressively now won't it? Thus having no remorse when tearing you limb from limb.

Supremium? I've already covered this. I have a skin tight nimbus energy shield around me blocking any of that stuff from touching me. How can you teleport it in to me? I'm moving so fast, you won't be able to react against my attacks.

Stealing your strategy? What strategy? Shutting down your heart thing? No, I'm just turning the tables on you. since Genis can also manipulate electricity since it is energy.

Now for another strategy, I will use the stored solar energy I steal from Apollo and Zod's armor, and put it into a single charge, and blasting you with it. With the amount of energy you absorb, your binary power's will be overloaded and rendered useless. That's how she lost her Binary powers in the first place, absorbing/saving a small sun. More powerful than Surfer? Pleeeeaasseee... Surfer easily absorbed a sun, and your powers gave out when you did.

DigiMark007
Digi: Your body's pumping out all this solar energy huh? I think I'll just drain it all out. Suck you dry. No other sun, close to us, what's Apollo gonna do? Oh, wait... Zod'a a Krpytonian too, that would also render him powerless... The difference between my speed and yours is obivious now.

Supreme's flight speed bolstered by the Nega Bands > Your Flight speed now since Apollo and Zod are drained.

Tsk Tsk Now it's 3 against one. Loki... Now since your powers are diminishing and I absorbed practically all your stored solar energy into the bands, Loki's magical shields will fall to the immense power of the concussive force blasts, and my sheer physical strength. Once your shield is down, and you are stunned by my blast, I fly in and rip the armor off of you, and since your other two are drained, I'll have no problem crushing your skull, and shooting a good dose of of cosmic energy down your throat. Sorry Digi.

And Sentry vs. the world continues.

Your ignoring your own shortcomings here. Druid may or may not be insane, and in either case he's not adept with the nega bands. 24 hours doesn't mean jack. It took Genis a helluva lot longer than a day to wield them properly.

Drain my solar energy? Sure, it's possible. But get through my magical shields first before I punch your head off and then we'll talk about you draining me. One punch is all it will take (yes, I'm that strong) and you won't be draining anything that quickly.

-DM

DarkCrawler
Vote for Digi.

Sentry
And Sentry vs. the world continues.

Your ignoring your own shortcomings here. Druid may or may not be insane, and in either case he's not adept with the nega bands. 24 hours doesn't mean jack. It took Genis a helluva lot longer than a day to wield them properly.

Drain my solar energy? Sure, it's possible. But get through my magical shields first before I punch your head off and then we'll talk about you draining me. One punch is all it will take (yes, I'm that strong) and you won't be draining anything that quickly.

-DM

So you have a magical shield up huh? A good dose of cosmic energy will shatter that. Loki's magic is strong, but he never has an unbreakable shield. Loki has been hit physically by lesser beings such as Captain America. Where was his shield then?

Once that magic shield is down, I'll absorb your solar energy in your armor and your cells draining you of all your incalculable strength. Don't forget Supreme's strength was great, he went toe to toe with Glads and shattered asteroids and planets in the process. Supreme has also beaten the Thor with pure physical strength. Supreme's strength is comparable to Majestic's and Pre-Crisis Superman, so he's no slouch either.

As for you hitting me, it's nigh impossible. My illusions via telepathy and solidified light will keep you busy chasing ghost, and since you do not have cosmic awareness, you will have a very hard time zeroing in on me. But I will easily spot you since you are a threat and a imbalance in energy.

Once your strength is gone, I'll proceed to tear your armor off and physically abuse your body to the point of where it will be nearly impossible to tell who you once were, and you will have to be identified with your past dental records.

DigiMark007
Sentry vs. Digi Round 2...Ding-ding!

If Cap punches Loki it was either bad writing, or he was taken unawares. With a day of prep, especially after the dogfight Kinky was just in with Mr. Blackstrom, Loki will be sure to have some shields up. They've stopped shots from Mjolnir...and no, they're not indestructable, but it'll take a bit of time to get through them...in the meantime, you'd be screwed. Add that to Dr. Druid fumbling around with the nega bands and wondering what the hell cosmic energy is and you got yourself a curbstomp.

And illusions? Also done by Loki...and if you look back a page or two you'll see I've already mentioned them. You won't have it any easier trying to figure out where I am...and I'd be impressed if Druid could figure out how to use his cosmic awareness. Even if he does, you'll try to attack the real me, and I'll know which of you is real. Then the pounding begins.

And do you have telepathy or any sort?? If not, this fight is over before it gets a chance to start...I'll just mess you up and it'll be even easier to pound you into mush.

...I like the dental records line...real bad-ass stuff. I'll give you points for that, if nothing else....hehe.

-DM

stormfront13
ok, sentry you don't have genis's mind, you have the mind of an insane old man. you may have control over the electricity, but you have no idea how to, i on the other hand have had expierence manipulating energy like this. even before you know what i am doing you will be dead. i beat you in magic, and you won't even have enough control over the bands to put them to good use. even the guy who has them doesn't have complete control over them, so how will some ionsane old man that just got them have all tht good control over them. yeah you can try to absorb the energy of my shield, but i can keep an endless supply up so no matter how much you absorb it will still be there. also yeah you could try to tear my opdy, but it is unbreakable, it is like the highest clas sof adamantium. and you can't even shut-down my heart or anything like that because i am just a big hunk of metal. also sentry druid sucks at fighting, he rely's on magic and guess what? you won't be using magic because i can turn the air you breath into iron, and stuff like that. conjure up some iron animals to attack you. yes, binary is more powerful than surfer, and now her powers are multiplied by 10 so i could absorb even more. the only reason it happened to binary is because she isn't as expierenced as surfer was. just face it, your are a very weak h2h fighter, i beat you in magic, and you won't have enough control over the bands to help you that much.

digi, it might be a little hard to recuperate after your brain and heart are fried. you don't have your body, so it might be a little hard, after i electrify the air around you and keep shooting you with lightning, afteri produce a flash flood around you. the water will increase the power of the electricity even more. also i could too absorb the solar energy, and absorb the magical energy of the shield.

DigiMark007
er...I guess since I'm here I'll take this chance to cheap-shot my other opponents... evil face

KVD: Has only argued that Modred is as good as Loki. I've granted that (which may or may not be true), but Morg is nowhere near Apollo anymore in terms of strength, healing, and durability. And anything Manhunter can do I can too....and then some. If I can't win that fight by magic, I have strength and elusiveness...but either is a viable option.

SF: Messing with brain synapses and stopping my heart have been the primary arguments. Loki has control over matter which extends to his own body (which is evidenced by his ability to reattach limbs and shape-shift...neither of which I'll need to do, but it's to prove the point)...so those are out. Apparently Binary is at or near Surfer level...not a problem at all, for obvious reasons. And my magic vs. Zatanna's might be an interesting battle, but add that to the fact that I'll be whaling the hell out of her and she'll have at least a bit of trouble concentrating on those backwards phrases. Edit after seeing SF's post above me: And somehow we're to believe that this internal electricity/matter control will just bypass my magical and physical shielding...I'm not quite sure how that would work, but I doubt it could happen. And Loki has been shown to have forcefields of various sizes so it'd be no problem to make it skin-tight....problem solved, if there was one in the first place.

No one else has really made a concerted effort...I've dealt with everyone at least once, but Sentry and SF seem to be putting up the only sustained fights (with occasional posts from Nat and KVD). In a battle this large, technically anyone could come out with the win because team-ups and stuff would happen, but since this has turned into more like a series of one-on-one battles I'm pretty sure I have all my bases covered.

-DM

stormfront13
yes, you have an electrical field which can be manipulated by me no matter if there is a shield. zatanna only needs a thought to do something, and when i have a force-field that will absorb the impact of your punch then it won't matter much. and even if the field was skin-tight it can still be affected, storm has affected skin-tight fields before. also digi it says that as long as apollo is on connection with the sun then he doesn't have to breath, but as long as i keep electrifying the air around you i can suffocate you using a vortex/tornado mix.

DarkCrawler
Why can't Sentry have the intelligent Dr. Druid mind?

stormfront13
because now druid is insane

Sentry
Druid's dead. He went insane before he died seeking to augment his magical powers. He was also under the mental control of Revanne/Terminatrix who's telepathy is on par with that of Man-Beast's. If you read Warlock comics, he's only one of 3 telepaths that ever pierced his nearly invincible telepathic shielding around his mind. Man-Beast's telepathy did what others could not cough"Xavier"cough...

The majority of the time, Druid was a hero, and battled alongside the Avengers and the Monster Hunters. He was also trained by the Anicient One who was disguised as a Tibetan Lama Monk. He just likes to pick out that part of Druid's life. Every hero has gone through rough patches there lives. Hal went insane when he became Parallax, but does everyone hold that against him now? No. Everyone's always saying Hal's the best!!! Hal can do no wrong... So why pick that part of Druids's life? Because there getting desperate in finding a way to beat me.

Oh, Digi, Druid is a mid-level telepath and I do have psionic defense. You seem to have forgotten about my prep time:

DigiMark007
I think there's some question about which Dr. Druid Sentry would be getting. I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he has the normal, sane one...but then again I don't think it matters which version he has.

So Zatanna will be able to just point at me, and she'll not only know how to use Storm's powers, but will have near mastery over them enough to remotely create an electrical field??? Highly unlikely. Also, if we're talking about outside forces, like a lightning bolt...that's fine and could work against me...except it'll be going through multiple layers of shielding. Now if it's internal control we're talking about, which seems to be what you are suggesting, as I've said before, Loki has magical control over matter, including his body...it'll be harder than you think. And no, punches alone might not break your shielding, but Loki's control over magic, and matter, is at least as strong as Zatanna's. I'll magically whittle your shields down while pounding them at the same time and then I'll pound your face in. In the meantime, there isn't much you can do to me.

-DM

Freaky Zeeky
Vote for me!

Khellendros
I'm voting for Sentry because he's basically getting gangbanged here and I like cheering for the underdogs. Besides, Supreme x 10 is a scaaaary thought.

stormfront13
you think i am getting desperate!? no offense sentry, but i consider your character the weakest in this tournament. you have the mind of an insane/sane old man that can't fight and relies too much on his magic. in this fight you won't be using magic because of all the iron that i can create. you can't control the nega-bands, even the man that has had them for years doesn't have perfect control over them, so you expect to in a day? you can't fight, so your strength is useless, you have it, but not the knowledge to use it affectively. just punches alone won't hurt me with all my durability, you need to know how to fight, and i have been trained by batman, wonder woman and many other people from the jla in h2h combat. if we were to fight h2h, i would win. if we were to fight through magic, once again i would win. if we were to have a race, it would probably end up being a tie, at least. also in mist form, it will be very, very hard to affect me with magic seeing as even Dr. strange couldn't from the picture i provided earlier.you just said yourself that druid was a mid-level telepath, zatanna can be so much more, and bloodstorm also is very, very powerful at using a magic based telepathy(mezmerism or something like that). i could turn the air you breath into supermemium or whatever it's called, killing you. i could shut down your heart or fry your brain. the possibilities i have to beat you are endless, it's only a matter of time before i think of more. also bloodstorm on her own has already beaten genis, and since i have bloodstorms powers and so much more........i can defeat you.

digi, storm did this with a thought, and i am not creating an electrical field, i am manipulating yours. fine, put up fields, i can just affect the inside. i wasn't planning on doing anything internally, but because you suggested it i will. yes, i can do lightning internally, and yes, you can repair the damages, but the attack will still have it's affects. it will severely hurt you allowing me to get in another attack. yeah, loki may be strong, but i highly doubt his magic level is at the level of zatannas. i can also manipulate magical energies to whittle down your shield, while at the same time igniting electrons, while attacking you psychically.

newjak86
I still can't vote. sad

stormfront13
and sentry, don't act like this is so hard for you because everyone is against you. we are all against eachother, this isn't some personal attack against you. you brought this upon yourself by responding to this first, now when someone opens it they see your stragety first and will counter it. we are all having the same affects

stormfront13
well newjak86, who would you vote for if you could?

newjak86
Well I missed a few pages and I'm not going back to read them because there is no need but all in all I think Stormfront13's character has given a good arguement for her character.

stormfront13
lol is it because i like storm so much that you associate the character storm to me? cause I'm a guy lol, but i think that people do think i am a woman because i like the character storm so much, but thanks for the would-be vote

newjak86
Yeah I thought you were a girl there Stormy. stick out tongue
Sorry

stormfront13
it's k, everyone just associates me with the character storm, and storm is female

Quick Freeze
vote for DM/Kinky!!!!!

stormfront13
freeze, i'm just curious, why digi?

Sentry
you think i am getting desperate!? no offense sentry, but i consider your character the weakest in this tournament. you have the mind of an insane/sane old man that can't fight and relies too much on his magic. in this fight you won't be using magic because of all the iron that i can create. you can't control the nega-bands, even the man that has had them for years doesn't have perfect control over them, so you expect to in a day? you can't fight, so your strength is useless, you have it, but not the knowledge to use it affectively. just punches alone won't hurt me with all my durability, you need to know how to fight, and i have been trained by batman, wonder woman and many other people from the jla in h2h combat. if we were to fight h2h, i would win. if we were to fight through magic, once again i would win. if we were to have a race, it would probably end up being a tie, at least. also in mist form, it will be very, very hard to affect me with magic seeing as even Dr. strange couldn't from the picture i provided earlier.you just said yourself that druid was a mid-level telepath, zatanna can be so much more, and bloodstorm also is very, very powerful at using a magic based telepathy(mezmerism or something like that). i could turn the air you breath into supermemium or whatever it's called, killing you. i could shut down your heart or fry your brain. the possibilities i have to beat you are endless, it's only a matter of time before i think of more. also bloodstorm on her own has already beaten genis, and since i have bloodstorms powers and so much more........i can defeat you.

There we go again, attacking Druid's mind. No offense storm, but that strategy sounds desperate to me.

Have I used magic against anyone? No. The only magic I used was stored in the nega bands as ambient magical energy mixed in with a bunch of different energy sources. My telepathy was enhanced by the magic of the Ancient One, that's it. Basically he helped Druid tap into the full potential of his mind, and that is not magic. My natural psionic ability is my own, it's not magic.

Here is a description of my iron limitation:

"Disrupting" the magical forces he employs... The only magical rituals I did was during my prep time. I didn't employ any magical attacks during the battle.

Breath in Supremium through the air... Well that would work if my Supreme body needed to breath. You have also forgotten and this will be the third time reminding you, I have a skin tight nimbus energy shield barring foreign substances, physical, and energy attacks from even touching me.

Fry my synapses? No. Forgetting again, I can control all types of energy, including my own bio-electric energy within my own body.

Bloodstorm has beaten Genis, but my Supreme body will physically beat yours.

I don't need endless possibilities to beat you, all I need is a few. Your character by far is the weakest physically, durability wise, and slowest. The only character you have with speed is Binary, and she can fly near the speeds of light.

1. I fry your you via your own bio electric synapses.

2. I attack you telepathy with painful psionic bolts, disorienting you long enough for me to land a few solid kill shots.

3. Bombard you with tons of concussive force blasts, overload your Binary powers. When your Binary powers go, you lose the ability to breath in space, or to even talk in space, thus nullifying your Zatanna powers. I'll watch you suffocate and use your body as a bludgeoning weapon against the other amaglams.

stormfront13
ha ha, you are so funny. i am stronger than you, more durable than you, and faster. i don't go near speeds of light, i surpass them. yeah, your supreme body with a mind that doesn't know how to fight. my shield aill block out all telepathic attack, and the lightning field will keep it even farhter away from me. go ahead, make your field skin tight, i could either absorb it, use my powers to make ot grow in size, or just affect the inside, as storm has before. yes, genis is able to manipulate those energies, but an old man that doesn't even know how to fight can't. i have more control over them, you will be taken out and you are a non-factor in this fight. yeah, i would like to see you try to fry my brain when i have waaaay more control over it than you do. your character wouldn't even know how to. mine on the other hand can sence them and manipulate them to shut-down your heart as well as fry your brain. go ahead, fire blasts at me, my shield will just absorb the energy. yeah, and my binary powers have been multiplied by 10, with all my other powers you can't overload me. to even think that is laughable. look

1)i am stronger
2)a better fighter
3)more powerful magic wise
4)more durable
5)faster
6)you don't even know how to do what you claim

^to me you are a non-factor because my character surpasses you easily

Quick Freeze
freeze, i'm just curious, why digi?

are you kidding???
first of all Loki is the most powerful magic wielder in the tourney and with 24 hours in a magic lab there is almost no limits to what he can create.

and now that the armor that was pretty much indestructable to begin with is now 10x stronger and emits that much more sun radiation leaving Apollo as by far the most physicaly invinsible, physically strong, physically powerful out of the rest. i dont see how one could stop him or how he could be stopped.

Nataku8188
For the record, my Surfer is 10x stronger, and the powers derived from hulk MULTIPLY my power as it stands, so I can definitly stand on par with the pumped up apollo, especially after beating myself up, let's not also forget the power derived from Damage, who is also in the same league as Hulk (As far as sheer power)

Add to this some Dr. Doom style nullifiers, I have full confidence that I will;

1) Be able to nullify any Mutants or Magicians
2) Be strong enough to go toe to toe with any of the others

Damage's powers are derived from multiple heros, one of which is Martian Manhunter, add that to Surfer's resistance to telepathy.

I'm not gonna write up a strategy, I'm just putting some notes out there.

Quick Freeze
im not exactly sure what you mean by "nullify" or if it is allowed or not but im pretty sure none of your characters are immune to magic attacks

DigiMark007
Egads...so much to respond to...where shall I start??

I'm looking at Nat's post right above me so he'll be first...Some nice arguments, and yes Surfer x10 will be a force...but you're still just a powerful body. Your negation of any magic and/or energy is based on a hope that you'll whip up something in Doom's lab. Anyone with magic will still have a good chance against you, and Apollo has been gaining strength this entire tourney, so I'm at least as powerful as you (and 10x Supreme for that matter).

Sentry: I'm gonna lay off Sentry for the moment...he got a vote partly because he's getting ganged up on for cripes sake. If anyone is powerful enough that it warrants teaming up on him, it's my character...hehe.

SF is the only other person who has posted recently...I would still call into question Zatanna's mastery over Storm's electrical powers, and I really don't believe you'll be able to affect me internally (especially with Loki's internal matter control) but I guess we just disagree on a few things...none of this is anything new really, just reiterating my point since pages are going by damn fast in this thread.

No one else has really been active too much.

I think we like to think no one else has a x10 person besides our own amalgam...but I'll say again that Apollo's been gainging strength with every match in this tourney, and 10x the sunlight from Zod's suit will put him above any of these others...Surfer x10 and Supreme x10 might come close, but I still have the advatage and have other advantages besides sheer physical force.

-DM

DigiMark007
Wow. No posts in a little while.

Well my count is
Digi -2
Sentry - 1
Everyone else: Goose egg.

There's probably a while left though, so it's still anyone's match to win or lose.

-DM

K Von Doom
Good try attacking my mind, but you forgot about my prep:

Oh, teleporting all around me like a DBZ character? Won't work. Cosmic awareness will predict the exact spot you will appear, and thus my fist will land where it's supposed to.

You also forgot about my illusion casting, and my illusions via telepathy and via energy control/light solidifying, they will handle simulacrum's. You won't be able to find me but I'll find you... Then I'll charge my fist with combo energy, and proceed to pound on you.

Don't forget, Mordred also has an unbalanced mind. cough"insane"cough...

Being one of Modred's allies or enemies is a complicated matter. In his lucid moments Modred will gladly work to oppose Chthon and will work for his own benefit or even sometimes for the greater good. He also has a thing for attacking Merlin, though he focuses on the real Merlin instead of the impostor who actually wronged him (if someone cleared that up for him, Modred may be able to work some things out). However, when Chthon steps in and takes control, Modred may end up fighting the very people he was helping the previous day.

Why is everyone attacking me!!!

Arrgghhh!!!

Hwwwfffff!!!!

Try and go after other people too.

Umm... where did you get illusion casting powers? Silver Surfer and Magneto both control energies, neither of them can cast illusions. Dagger and Dazzler both control light, neither of them can cast illusions. I only see Dr Druids magic as your source of illusions, and his ability to cast them aren't on the same level as Dr Strange nor is it proven that he can fool beings with higher level senses, so it'll be wasted effort. Do it if you'd like but you're not tricking anyone. stick out tongue

Your fist may land where it's supposed to but what will it hit? A reinforced cosmic/mystic shield? Or nothing at all when I'm intangible?

And Mordred isn't unbalanced - that he works for his own selfish goals or the greater good or turning against allies only puts him in the same category as Dr Doom, which isn't bad company. Unless you're saying Dr Doom is also insane.

Sorry about the attack Sentry, you posted a situation so I had to retaliate immediately big grin

K Von Doom
You read SS? Surfer has cosmic awareness, he knows who the real one is, and he is resistant to telepathy (Not immune or anything)

Besides, in my 24 hours in Doom's labs, with my cosmic awareness, I'll find me Doom's mutant power nullifier, some sort of magic nullifier, and some way to beat myself up. 24 hours is a long time to tinker with 2 items, I have no doubt he can figure them out.

Yep, resistant but not immune.

Firstly though, I haven't seen Doom make any sort of magic nullifier - and seeing as magic is outside the electromagnetic specturm - I'm pretty sure he hasn't made one nor is it possible to make one. Secondly,
I don't think cosmic awareness gives you the ability to find something that you're looking for (something that doesn't exist by the way). And lastly, having cosmic awareness doesn't give you the knowledge to master any type of electronic device, like turning a mutant power nullifier into a magic nullifier.

K Von Doom
KVD: Has only argued that Modred is as good as Loki. I've granted that (which may or may not be true), but Morg is nowhere near Apollo anymore in terms of strength, healing, and durability. And anything Manhunter can do I can too....and then some. If I can't win that fight by magic, I have strength and elusiveness...but either is a viable option.

-DM

Morg is Silver Surfer level which makes him Apollo's equal, according to the website you've provided. It's a moot point though seeing as Morg's power has been multiplied ten times, Apollo's power is miniscule compared to that. Against Morg, who's now conceivably more powerful than when he beat up the combined heralds, a guy in armor just wouldn't cut it, even if that armor has been increased ten times in power. And on the contrary, anything your guy can do, I have a counter or can do better. Loki's magic, I have the Darkhold. Your telepathy, I have two kinds. A guy in armor, I have a cosmic axe. Speed, strength, phasing, invisibility - I have all that too, plus elemental powers. When Morgred is more than a match for you in terms of power, what avenue of attack is left to you?

Scoobless
who had Dr. Cain Kallark as their amalgam?... i want to hear more from him

Scoobless
Morg is Silver Surfer level which makes him Apollo's equal, according to the website you've provided. It's a moot point though seeing as Morg's power has been multiplied ten times, Apollo's power is miniscule compared to that.

they are both multiplied by ten.... how does that go from being about equal to one being "miniscule" compared to the other?

confused

K Von Doom
they are both multiplied by ten.... how does that go from being about equal to one being "miniscule" compared to the other?

confused

Zod's power's and armor has been multiplied by ten, not Apollo, which means Apollo = 10% of amplified Morg.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
Does his name start with a W???? laughing

hate is such a strong emotion for a web forum big grin

laughing It means nothing what goes on here, live in the real worl sentry if you really hate mebig grin

K Von Doom
Just regarding Hurricane's prep time, Hurricane supposedly absorbed the information in the books in the Dr Strange-like magic lab. Sorry if someone's already made this point in their arguments but firstly, it says a "Dr Strange level" magical lab, not actually Dr Strange's lab. Secondly, if it is Dr Strange's lab and you absorb the Book of Darkhold, you're instantly corrupted, go insane and the fight's over.

Nataku8188
Yep, resistant but not immune.

Firstly though, I haven't seen Doom make any sort of magic nullifier - and seeing as magic is outside the electromagnetic specturm - I'm pretty sure he hasn't made one nor is it possible to make one. Secondly,
I don't think cosmic awareness gives you the ability to find something that you're looking for (something that doesn't exist by the way). And lastly, having cosmic awareness doesn't give you the knowledge to master any type of electronic device, like turning a mutant power nullifier into a magic nullifier.

Via cosmic awareness, Surfer can find his way through space. It helps him locate things.

I wouldn't put anything past Doom as far as the magic nullifier goes, he knows magic himself, he also has nullified mutant powers, so, meh. I don't really care that much. Just trying to put in something.

As for the mastering of devices, if you spent an hour tinkering with a handgun with no prior knowledge of handguns, I'm sure you'd figure it out.

To Digi - If you're counting every fight prior towards your power, so will I. By now Surfer is full of his own righteous fury, and is at least halfway dinged up. I'd say he's well into the same power level as your guy, cause you know, Hulk's power gives him UNLIMITED power, Surfer can use the power cosmic to manipulate this power.

If all else fails, I'd just channel all the energy I could muster into myself then go KABOOM. That'd set off a few stars and pretty much wipe out most of existence. Surfer x10 I'd say is about as strong as the excess power from parallax and spectre fight (not the total power, just the stuff that didn't actually do anything, the runoff) as well as a few normal superheros, thanks to Hulk.

Sentry
who had Dr. Cain Kallark as their amalgam?... i want to hear more from him

That was gautam. I took a cheap shot at him in the beginning of the thread. Take look at his character.

Well since Hurricane is already dead, and General Kinky naked, I'm going to focus on the others for now:

gautam's character, Cain Kallark:

I'm gonna try and take you out first, since you are the next biggest magic threat to longpig's character. I'm going to use quotes from your previous matches to do so.

From the battle we had in a crossover, Supreme had the upper hand in that fight, and you sort of backed out of the fight because Glads said he didn't want to destroy galaxies or solar sytems in the wake of there battle. Well anyways, I'm just as fast as you are, and within nanoseconds of melting off Kinky's armor, I bum rush you, and rip your helmet off, making you somewhat susceptible to telepathic attacks. You have the speed of Gladiator, but I have the speed of Genis and Supreme. So, it's most likely you won't be able to react to such an attack as fast as you'd want to. Now, for the magical creatures, my hundreds of solidified light illusions will keep them busy. None of your creatures will even touch me.

With your helmet off, I assault your mind with painful bolts of telepathy. Not controlling your mind, but hurting it. It'll feel like bullets to your brain...(living la vida loca)

While distracted by the pain, I attack you at at speeds faster than light, punching your head multiple times, and then landing a final solid blow, knocking you down all the way down to the surface of Jupiter.

Staring at you hundreds of miles above you, I charge a final farewell gift. A powerful blast charged with combinations of ionic, solar, ambient magical, and cosmic energy... A blast that even the powerful Cain Kallrk cannot survive.

Your done son...

Sentry
Umm... where did you get illusion casting powers? Silver Surfer and Magneto both control energies, neither of them can cast illusions. Dagger and Dazzler both control light, neither of them can cast illusions. I only see Dr Druids magic as your source of illusions, and his ability to cast them aren't on the same level as Dr Strange nor is it proven that he can fool beings with higher level senses, so it'll be wasted effort. Do it if you'd like but you're not tricking anyone. stick out tongue

Your fist may land where it's supposed to but what will it hit? A reinforced cosmic/mystic shield? Or nothing at all when I'm intangible?

And Mordred isn't unbalanced - that he works for his own selfish goals or the greater good or turning against allies only puts him in the same category as Dr Doom, which isn't bad company. Unless you're saying Dr Doom is also insane.

Sorry about the attack Sentry, you posted a situation so I had to retaliate immediately big grin

Illusions? Here:

From this link:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/d/drdruid.htm

And Illusions from this:

From this link:

http://capmarvel0.tripod.com/powers.html#negabands

What I would hit? Doesn't matter, you'll feel the impact which will disorient you long enough to land a few more blows on you. Stunned from those blows, I'll absorb the energy within your shields, leaving you vulnerable to my combination attack of concussive force blasts and heat vision.

Morgred The Martian spam_laser Dr. Ethan Vell

Morgred has attacked his comrades more frequently than Druid did, if that's not unbalanced cough"insane"cough then I don't know what is. stick out tongue

K Von Doom
What I would hit? Doesn't matter, you'll feel the impact which will disorient you long enough to land a few more blows on you. Stunned from those blows, I'll absorb the energy within your shields, leaving you vulnerable to my combination attack of concussive force blasts and heat vision.

Morgred has attacked his comrades more frequently than Druid did, if that's not unbalanced cough"insane"cough then I don't know what is. stick out tongue

Again. Nope, Mordred isn't insane and has never been insane. He has attacked comrades, sure, but on those occasions it's because they're in the way of his own personal goals - he doesn't do it out of insanity. How is it different to Dr Doom turning on Kang during the Infinity War? Or how about the way Dr Doom tried to kidnap Franklin while he was allied with the heroes during end of the Heroes Reborn arc? Or when he tried to nab the Infinity Gauntlet instead of getting out of Thor's way of pummeling Thanos? OMG, Doom must be insane too!!

Morg's has withstood attacks from the Surfer and all the heralds, it won't disorient him. While you're busy trying to absorb all my cosmic power and trying to hurt me with your heat vision, I'll be lopping off your arms and stealing your Nega Bands. stick out tongue

K Von Doom
He also possesses the ability to mesmerize people to his will, controlling what they see, hear, or do. This mental domination is only possible over those minds who are less adept than his own. By means of hypnosis, Druid is able to achieve a number of illusory effects: invisibility, power-bolts, transformation, sudden materialization, etc.

"By means of hypnosis" & "Minds less adept than his own"? Somehow I don't think Morgred will be falling for this hypnosis ability, hence, no illusion from Dr Druid.

Sentry
Your not insane, and I'm not insane, let's leave it at that.

Morg's has withstood attacks from the Surfer and all the heralds, it won't disorient him. While you're busy trying to absorb all my cosmic power and trying to hurt me with your heat vision, I'll be lopping off your arms and stealing your Nega Bands. stick out tongue

Withstood attacks from Surfer and his heralds? Here he is, on the ground after Surfer whoops his but:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/silver_surfer_annual_07_32.jpg

Are you sure he didn't have the Waters Of Life when he defeated all those heralds? Surfer alone can take him without it. Genis has fought and beat the tar out of someone similar to Morg, and his name is King Thor, in this comic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/captainmarvel7.jpg

Lopping off my arms? I think not. smile

Sentry
"By means of hypnosis" & "Minds less adept than his own"? Somehow I don't think Morgred will be falling for this hypnosis ability, hence, no illusion from Dr Druid.

I still will form illusions of solidified light that will distract you.

K Von Doom
Via cosmic awareness, Surfer can find his way through space. It helps him locate things.

I wouldn't put anything past Doom as far as the magic nullifier goes, he knows magic himself, he also has nullified mutant powers, so, meh. I don't really care that much. Just trying to put in something.

As for the mastering of devices, if you spent an hour tinkering with a handgun with no prior knowledge of handguns, I'm sure you'd figure it out.

Yes. Surfer can navigate his way through space, that's what he was made for. Cosmic awareness doesn't immediately let you know where everything is. From Sentry's Captain Marvel site... Cosmic awareness: Allows Captain Marvel to sense danger on a universal level. As a result, he can perceive objects and individuals, the presence of beings, and cosmic threats cloaked by invisibility or illusions throughout the universe. Locating an object when you don't know what the object is or if it even exists is different.

I'd say a mutant power dampener is a little bit more complicated than pulling the trigger of a handgun. Give the average joe an hour with a particle accelerator and I'm sure they wouldn't know what it did or even how to turn it on.

K Von Doom
Your not insane, and I'm not insane, let's leave it at that.

Withstood attacks from Surfer and his heralds? Here he is, on the ground after Surfer whoops his but:

Are you sure he didn't have the Waters Of Life when he defeated all those heralds? Surfer alone can take him without it. Genis has fought and beat the tar out of someone similar to Morg, and his name is King Thor, in this comic:

Lopping off my arms? I think not. smile

Nice pics.

Well, the difference is... nowhere in my bio or appearances does it say that Mordred is insane, but can't really say the same about Dr Druid.

Yes, Morg has withstood attacks from the heralds - Waters of Life or not. Of course, in that pic you're showing one battle where Surfer prevailed. Similar pics can be found where similarly powered individuals wail on their contemporaries: Firelord beats on Surfer, Thing fights Hulk, Eric Masterson Thor pummels Gladiator... etc.

Lopping off your arms? Yes.

K Von Doom
I still will form illusions of solidified light that will distract you.

Err... Mordred is a master of illusions plus I have Morg's eyes. Distract me? I'll let you think you're distracting me then when you least expect it, I'm lopping off your arms. lol

stormfront13
SF is the only other person who has posted recently...I would still call into question Zatanna's mastery over Storm's electrical powers, and I really don't believe you'll be able to affect me internally (especially with Loki's internal matter control) but I guess we just disagree on a few things...none of this is anything new really, just reiterating my point since pages are going by damn fast in this thread.

^^digi, this isn't mastery over storms powers, far from it. storm did it w/ ease and in a second. also it was a very long time ago she did this and she has become a lot more powerful since then, so it is no where near mastery over her power. and you were the only one that brought up affecting you internally, so i went along w/ it.

stormfront13
with my shutting-down of the heart and frying of the brain combination i have taken care of.

1)sentry's character
2)scarlet spider's character
3)Dr. Cain Kallark
4) and possibly Morgred the Martian:

this only leaves
1)nataku's character
2)digi's character
3)possibly Morgred the Martian

Sentry

I don't need telepathic illusions to fool you. You will still see and be confused by my light illusions emanating from the nega bands.. Your illusions will not work on me, thanks to my cosmic awareness zeroing you out.

1)sentry's character - Not a chance. I can control energy pretty much the same way you do, but only on a more powerful scale. Even if you did have some control of my synapses, my control over energy will stall you for a few seconds. A few seconds to me, but an eternity to you since your character lacks speed. Supreme's speed being bolstered by the nega bands = faster than you. A few seconds, you will be nothing more than a puddle of melted flesh and blood.

Sorry stormfront 13.

stormfront13
nothing to be sorry about because it won't happen lol. yes, some of your characters can control energy, but druid can't. he even can't manipulate magical energies lol. if he can't even manipulate the energy he uses then he can't even compete w/ me on trying to protect himself from my attack. seriously you won't even know i am doing it. it'll be a little hard to make me a puddle of flesh and blood when you are

1)dead
2)slower than i am
3)not a fighter
4)not able to control the nega-bands

my shield will absorb all the impact and anything else you throw at it. also my body is made of an indestructruble form of metal, so this will only add to my durability that is higher than yours. you will be dead in the first second and you know it.

sorry sentry

stormfront13
I don't need telepathic illusions to fool you. You will still see and be confused by my light illusions emanating from the nega bands.. Your illusions will not work on me, thanks to my cosmic awareness zeroing you out.

^^sentry, even the guy that has the bands doesn't have fulll control over them, how do you expect to be able to make illusions that are so good when you just got them.

Dizzle
Right now I'm gonna vote for Digi.

I think his 10x for Zod's armor, as well as his speed, makes Kinky much better defended than normal, as well as basically amping Apollo x10 becasue of the sunlight. I mean, seriously. The armor normally takes punches from Superman pretty easily. So if you took Superman x10, the new and improved armor would logically be easily strong enough to stand up to a barrage from even-more-super-Superman. This plus the insane strength boost would make Kinky the best brawler here... By a lot.

For KVD, Loki's a damn good magician, probly pretty even against Mordred. So I think this fight will come down to fisticuffs, which I already explained my logic behind.

Sentry is just relying way too much on the nega bands, which are damn hard to use. Insane or not, druid's not doing a whole lot with them.

Stormfront is relying totally on Zatanna being able to master Storm's power very very quickly. Loki being able to negate someone tampering with his body wouldn't surprise me at all anyway. I'm thinking this also comes down to victory by smashed in skull.

stormfront13
i am not relying on storm here, i have other strageties here, but i am using this one right now because it takes out most of the people here. and as i have said before, doing this would be no where near storms mastering level. and i don't even need storm to do what i want, i can do it w/ zatannas power

DigiMark007
Hehe...always a challenge when I take a break from this fight...here goes...

KVD: Yes I would be at least as strong. Apollo has been gaining strength this entire tournament. He passed up Morg a while ago. So great, Morg x10. But I have 10x the amount of solar energy powering me. That means during that 24 hours I continued to become stronger...and will do so during the fight as well. There won't be any "wearing me down" because I'll be getting better. The added sun radiation also speeds up my healing and my invulnerability. I'm basically like a sun-god...more like the mythical Greek Apollo than a Wildstorm Supes clone. So Morg 10x or not, you're outclassed. And as previously stated, I have plenty I can do with Loki. Illusions, dragons, teleporting, phasing, thunderous bolts of energy...and oodles more beyond that. Mordred and his precious Darkhold have nothing on me.

SF: Er, you said yourself earlier that I'm of the few you haven't managed to "take out" by your reasoning. I think you made my point better than I could have myself. You're magically outclassed, can't control my heart or brain synapses, and Apollo could whale the life out of 'Hurricane' too.

Sentry: Has Sentry actually attacked me recently? I don't think so...see my earlier posts for how I'd whup Sentry. On a side note though, it's impossible to keep up with how many posts Sentry has...he might take this fight just by bludgeoning us with posts.

Nataku: Still just a body. Even if Surfer is as strong as me, which I highly doubt, that's all you have. You might be the best-conceived brawler in the history of amalgams, but nearly every other character has more versatile abilities. Strength alone only goes so far.

Hey, if Zod's 10x normal, that makes his armor 10x more impenetrable. Ha, sweet! Add that to my strength and I'm basically a walking fortress (or flying fortress as the case may be). Yeah, good luck anyone who tries to argue that they'd hang with me in a H2H brawl. It ain't happenin'....bub!

-DM

Sentry
I'm relying on Supreme's 10X physical body, then relying on the Nega Bands, then Druid's telepathy.

stormfront13
no, i know i am devising a plan for you

stormfront13
I'm relying on Supreme's 10X physical body, then relying on the Nega Bands, then Druid's telepathy.

^^sentry, your strength won't do much when you can't fight h2h, you don't have that much cntrol over the nega-bands, and most people here are very, very resistant to telepathy. you had a powerful character, but set him up wrong

stormfront13
digi you think i'm magically outclassed?! lol that's funny, zatanna is easily on the same level as you, probably higher.

k, for digi i first start out igniting all the electrons with bloodstorms powers, or zatannas. your major weakness is electricity, so i will put it everywhere around you. i can make it the air you breath, everything. then with the shield you have up, i use zatannas powers to turn all your shields into lightning hitting you again. after that i teleport you into the center of the planet we are on, and turn everything around you into water and electricity, again severly weakening you.

i'm not sure if this is allowed but i'll still post it. i create two-way portal openings on your arms and legs and neck. then i close all the portals clearly decapating you. then why you reform i electrify the air around you to weaken you again, and cause your body turning back into one a very painful process. there is more of what could do, but i am too tired to think of them

Nataku8188
You might be the best-conceived brawler in the history of amalgams

Thats just what I wanted to hear.

As for being limited, I've got infinite power and the power cosmic.... hmmm... thats just about everything short of magic.

stormfront13
but your main weaknes is magic, most people in this could hurt you severly w/ magic. magic has even beaten galactus

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Khellendros
I'm voting for Sentry because he's basically getting gangbanged here.

What can I say. Gangbanging is what General Kinky does best! shifty

And if I remember correctly, Apollo's not a stranger to this sort of thing...if it's a gangbang we're talking about Khell, I have all the advantages. evil face

-DM

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>