Who are Batman's trainers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
I know There's David Cain, Lady Shiva even Richard Dragon wh o trained Batman in Martial Arts.

Who are the rest?

Another thing that confuses me. Both Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon seem younger than Bruce Wayne, Though they trained a young Bruce Wayne?!

joesha28
hello?

joesha28
There was wildcat also

munkiesarus
Hi. This is from "Batman: The Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight" by Scott Beaty, one of those DK books.

From Page 11, the paragraph titled "WALKABOUT".

"At age 14, Bruce Wayne began his global sojourn., attending courses at Cambridge, the Sorbonne, and other European universities. Beyond academia, Bruce acquired more practical skills. Frenchman Henri Ducard made him an apprentice in manhunting. The ninja Kirigi schooled Bruce in stealth and the ways of the shadow warrior. African Bushmen taught hunting techniques, while Nepalese monks revealed healing arts. And so it went for 12 years as Bruce matured into manhood."

All I can help you with.

Red Superfly
Batman doesn't have any trainers.

He wears sneakers.

SpyCspider
laughing

I thought Shiva trained Bruce when he was older--already Batman, not when he was younger.

Joseph_Kerr
Shiva retrained Batman after Knightfall/Knightquest during Knightsend.

joesha28
oh yes i just found out. But when did Dragon trained Bruce

snoochyboochies
Brucie boy is supposed to have had a few trainers/senseis during his world tour before he donned the cape. Even in the movie it's quite clear that he's very accomplished at martial arts before he meets Ras, as he fights Ras having first arrived at his fortress, notice Ras naming each and every move Bruce uses.

DarkCrawler
Deathstroke taught Batman how to get his ass kicked...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.